Rants

By llamazlovelionz

Just me being stupid :) More

Shots & OCD
YOUTUBE
Stereotypes
HIGHSCHOOL
Highschool pt2
Anxiety
---
Youtube pt 2
...
More problems :/
\(O-O)/

Actually not a rant

3 1 0
By llamazlovelionz

I know no one reads these so imma be asking questions to myself -_-

Have you every had that one person who can make you laugh or smile whenever? Maybe just by looking at you or doing something stupid, but somehow in your darkest times they make you smile. I go through a thing every once and a while where I don't want to eat. But I force myself to and the person made me smile and gave me a reason to eat, they reminded me that I did have friends who cared about me. So, I guess that's it.
Thank you to that person even if you don't know why you are :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
33.8K 842 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
513K 994 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
13.4K 977 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...