Macob ( Jacob Sartorius & Duh...

By drevonharris

This story is about to best friends. That likes each other but they are scared to say the filling to one and... More

macob ( jacob sartorius & duhitzmark) boyxboy
I like him
I like him (part 2)
will you be my boyfriend?
sex?
stopping
new book?
should i stop?
thank you
sex
thanks again
Jacob!!!
pls do itπŸ‘πŸŒΈπŸ³
thanks πŸ˜‡πŸŒΈπŸ˜
REALLY πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜‚

I want to be pregnant

3.8K 39 12
By drevonharris

( Jacob)

"Mark will you be my boyfriend?
"When I asked that question I felt a pair of lips on mine.
"When I opened my eyes i seen mark kissing me!!!
I've always wanted this to happen and now it is!
"We put away from the kiss to breath.
"The only thing I could to was smile, I'm so happy that I kissed my only boy! And I know this sounds weird... But I want to go home have sex with mark for a long ass time. "And I want to have a baby with him. "He's the only one I want to have a baby with.
And I'm going to make that happen.
1 year ago my mom and dad told me to come down stairs so we can talk. When I went down stairs I was wondering what happened. But then my mom told me to sit down and I did as i was told. So when we were about to be done talking my mom said when I was little the doctors said that I was born with female parts. So that means I can get pregnant if I have sex with a man. So the only man baby I want to have is Mark's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
437K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...