christmas slut ▬ kth.jjk

By -babyjeon

"Be my christmas slut, Jungkook- and I'll be your santa." In which Taehyung wanted Jungkook to be his fuck da... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
SELF PROMOTION + 100K!

24

37.8K 1.3K 1K
By -babyjeon

"You will be fucked good", was the only thing Jungkook remembered from the little conversation they had the previous day.

The younger couldn't forget how sinfully they both talked about each other, which he needs to admit wasn't quite bad. He liked the lust they both shared and the fact that he will be fucked by his beloved longed classmate drove him crazy and made him insane.

Jungkook looked in the mirror with excitement and gulped, when he heard the bell ring, which caused him palpitation. Soon he would be fucked by his classmate Taehyung, who had been waiting for this special moment for a long time now.

The older male had a crush on Jungkook since the first day they had met, but he never talked about it. A few years ago he was the shy guy, who didn't dare to say such nasty things like he does to the black-haired boy. Taehyung loved to show his sexual side, which was quite unique, especially for Jungkook who couldn't admit his feelings towards the older.

The brunette was such a tease for the younger and he knew that he couldn't get rid of him. He was now waiting in front of his door and was obviously excited to fuck his Christmas date very soon.

The bell rang once again.

With that Jungkook decided to stand up and went to the door. He slowly turned the doorknob and was screaming on the inside. "I can't believe this mess I'm in", the black-haired boy thought, with a droll feeling piling in his stomach. He took a last deep breath, before he would be fucked and opened the door without hesitation.

He saw Taehyung in front of him and faced him for a while, when he noticed that the older was staring directly and passionately in Jungkook's eyes. His stare was deep and inviting and caused Jungkook heart to start racing.

"Can I come in?", the older spoke with his raspy voice and broke the silence lingering between them. "S-Sure, come in-", stuttered the younger, who was quite nervous.

With that Taehyung entered the house of Jungkook's parents, who weren't at home because they had to do a lot of paper work on Christmas eve and couldn't celebrate together with their son. But the younger wasn't sad about this, he was used to it, since his parents worked for a big company, who always needed their workers, also at special days such as Christmas.

"Not bad", the older spoke calmly and looked around for a bit. "You live here with your parents, right?", he pulled off his jacket and handed it to Jungkook.

"Yes, I do- but they aren't at home."

The younger noticed the smirk on Taehyung's face, which caused a strange feeling to spread in his stomach.

"Better for you", the brunette said with his dark voice, which sounded quite dangerous to the younger. Jungkook gulped at the view of his classmate, who eyed the younger thoroughly. His presence make him feel uncomfortable and so he choose imprudently to sit down onto the couch, which was his biggest mistake.

"Jungkook."

"Y-Yes?", the raven haired male stuttered and kept his glance at his classmate.

Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook who immediately shivered once their thighs touched. The older male leaned closer causing the latter to bite his lip and completely losing it when Taehyung kneaded his thigh.

The brunette then let his lips brush against Jungkook's ear emitting a quiet whimper and chuckled. "You're bad at pretending to be calm", the older said causing his raven haired classmate to tremble.

" T-Tae, I-"

Jungkook was interrupted by soft lips connecting with his own and immediately melted into the kiss. He let out a broken whimper when Taehyung bit his bottom lip and the latter slid his tongue into Jungkook's pretty little mouth.

Soon Jungkook was straddling the brown haired male's and started rolling his hips subconsciously causing both of them to let out startled moans.

"Fuck- You wicked little bastard- Ah"

"Does daddy like this?"

Jungkook leaned back with hooded eyes, now completely drunk in lust. He kept rolling his hips and whimpered when Taehyung gripped them and started humping his ass.

"Fuck- You dirty little slut"

Jungkook circled his hips around Taehyung's bulge and threw his had back once he started bouncing on it. He let out cute little pants causing Taehyung to groan and slam him down onto the couch.

"You thought this would be that easy?"

Taehyung then grinded his hips onto Jungkook in a painfully slow manner causing the latter to buck up his own and let out a broken sob.

"Please, daddy, let me ride your dick- I need it-"

Taehyung snickered and let the latter go. "Strip", he said with a sultry voice and Jungkook gladly got rid of his clothing.

The brunette then sat back and patted his lap. "Sit down", he said and Jungkook immediately obeyed. Taehyung reached behind Jungkook's back causing the latter to arch into the elder's touch.

Taehyung stuffed his fingers into Jungkook's mouth and almost moaned when the latter's warm and wet cavern engulfed them. Spit ran down the younger's chin and he looked so sinful, so needy.

Taehyung slid his finger between Jungkook's asscheeks.  The latter moaned softly and press back onto the digit causing it to slip into him.

Jungkook let out a surprised but pleasured mewl and started lightly bouncing on it. Taehyung let out a groan at the sight of the raven haired male fucking himself on his finger and gripped the latter's hips.

Soon the digit turned into three fingers and now it wasn't enough for Jungkook. "Please, fuck me-", he moaned and Taehyung pulled out causing him to let out a shameless sob.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's hips up and quickly got rid of his pants and underwear after kicking off his shoes. He then aligned Jungkook's clenching hole with his cock and the younger sobbed when he teased him.

He then let go of the raven haired male's hips and watched him slide down onto Taehyung's dick, his expression turning from a needy to an incredibly erotic one as his eyes rolled back and his mouth fell agape lightly.

Taehyung groaned at how tight Jungkook was and gripped the latter's hips so tightly that it was sure that there'd be bruises later. " Y-You're so b-big-", Jungkook said after recomposing himself and clenched around Taehyung causing the latter to groan lowly.

After a while Jungkook started moving up and down and the slow and steady pace quickly turned into a fast one as he bounced on Taehyung's cock. "Fuck- You're so tight, you fucking bastard", Taehyung pressed out between his gritted teeth and thrusted up to meet his classmate's bounces.

High pitched pants and moans and low groans were everything you could hear along with the obnoxious sound of skin slapping against skin. Jungkook pulled at Taehyung's shirt and the latter quickly got rid of it.

Jungkook closed his eyes and looked incredibly beautiful as his cheeks were flushed and his hair was glued onto his forehead. He leaned closer against Taehyung's body as he felt his high nearing and buried his head in the brunette's shoulder whilst hugging the latter without slowing down.

Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's ass and looked at the ceiling as his thrusts became quicker and he felt a knot building up in his stomach. " Tae- I-I'm close-", he heard his classmate whisper and groaned.

"Same, babe-"

Jungkook's moans became louder and louder until he was practically screaming Taehyung's name. However, he whimpered when the latter gripped the raven haired boy's dick as he was coming.

"T-Taehyung!", he cried out and big tears left his eyes as Taehyung kept ramming his dick up his ass. " P-Please, l-let me c-cum-"

Taehyung chuckled and let go of Jungkook's pretty little dick when he felt himself approaching his orgasm. He moaned as he came into Jungkook's ass and the latter came right after him at the feeling of warm cum filling up his ass.

Jungkook's body immediately went limp and he let Taehyung ride out their heights as he trembled in the taller male's arms. Taehyung placed his lips on Jungkook's temple and whispered lovely praises as he slowly rolled his hips.

He eventually stopped moving and embraced Jungkook's tired body. Then he leaned back and smiled at the exhausted male's cute face.

"I told you you'd be screaming on Christmas", he said mockingly causing the younger to punch his chest playfully with a light blush spreading across his cheeks. "Santa did come after all", Jungkook mumbled quietly and they both chuckled.

"And you're Santa's little slut, aren't you?", Taehyung asked teasingly. "Yeah, I guess I kind of liked it", Jungkook admitted.

" I mean, I was crushing on you anyways so-"

"Wait, you like me?", Taehyung asked with disbelief in his eyes. Jungkook nodded shyly and squealed when he was hugged tightly.

"Then you're mine now.  Merry Christmas, Jungkookie"

Said male melted into his lover's embrace and smiled.

"Merry Christmas, Taehyung."

---------------------------

a/n: first of all- sorry for being late 'cuz i suck at writting smut!! and a happy new year to all of you.

and thanks to playfultae who helped me with this chapter- i'm soooo thankful to her! her work comes out awesome, thanks!! she wrote the smut part so the credits goes to her. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.1K 9
"Are you wearing that to class?." "No but you seem to like it, why not wear it around the dorm?" Jungkook is your everyday normal university student...
323K 9.8K 25
It is senior year, and this is the tenth school Valentine has attended since being in high school. As always Valentine plans to not stick out, draw...
12.4K 130 13
These four brothers are chaotic and rowdy, but fun-loving and caring when it comes down to it. The Cole Brothers is a story about the rough and the s...
220K 5.9K 35
"Jon Snow?" Sage asked without missing a beat. Jon turned around startled, not expecting someone to interrupt his and Olly's lesson. "Aye?" He answer...