Faith in Omertà ✔️ [Complete]

By its_shaili_kg

Faith has traveled all the way to a new place to start a better life but little did she know her destiny was... More

NOTICE
Chapter 1- Found me
Chapter 2-Your Taken
Chapter 3-Be scared
Author note
Chapter 5- Secret
chapter 6- Betray
Chapter 7- the past
chapter 8- her
Note
chapter 9- Lost her 1
chapter 10- lost her 2
Chapter 11:- lost her 3
chapter 12:- lost her 4
Chapter 13:- lost her 5
Author note
Chapter 14 :- Revenge
Chapter 15:- Invitation
*New Story*
Chapter 16 :- Pain
Chapter 17:- Masquerade 1
Chapter 18:- Masquerade 2
Note
Chapter 19:- Murder
Chapter 20:- Chase in the Maze
PLzz Vote
Chapter 21:- Grief
Chapter 22:- Knight
Cast
Chapter 23:- Treachery
Chapter 24:- Runaway 1
Chapter 25:- Runaway 2
Chapter 26:- Vengeance
Last chapter 27:- Beginning
Answer me !!!
Last year's trailer
Book 2
NEW BOOK ALERT
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!

Chapter 4- Omertà

9K 295 12
By its_shaili_kg

*************

By fear and silence we will keep this thing,
This thing of ours, secret and alive;
To all out families long may it bring
Prosperity, may all our soldiers thrive.

By fear and silence we will ever rule,
All those who challenge us will pay the price,
Our enemy, be he knave or a fool
Will bow before us, or will be as ice.

By fear and silence we will keep our realm
As secret now as ever it was then
When our great-grandfathers were at the helm,
For we, like they, are honourable men.

************

Faith POV: -

"Sit down father," said Adolfo casually while arranging the papers in his hands. Not even looking at Robert. Robert came in front and tapping his fingers on the table angrily he said: "first I want the answer to my question, what is she doing here?".

"That's what this meeting is about, about her father, now kindly co-operate with your boss and sit down so we can begin the meeting." Said Adolfo disrespectfully to Robert.

That was a shocking behavior of Adolfo towards his father, I vividly remember he used to always respect his father never putting his single word down. What happened now? I thought. A lot has changed.

"You can't speak to me like that, don't forget that I'm your father Adolfo," said Robert.

"And you don't forget that I'm the boss now of this mob, and this is not a family meeting, you're wasting my time, Robert," said Adolfo, he was busting in anger. Robert sat down facing the opposite of me. Robert was constantly looking at me, giving me dagger like looks. My eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

I was confused, what's wrong with this man? Why has everyone changed? the person who was hating me the most is now behaving sweetly, and his father was the one who set me free in the past and supported me, is now hating me. God, you need to come down and explain this shit! My inner goddess was screaming.

"Everybody sit," said Adolfo. Cedric and Caden sat beside Robert, while Max he walked around the table and sat beside me. Adolfo's reaction was like a confused child in math class when Max sat beside me. Well for me, I felt a little bit comfortable like someone is from my side.

Adolfo cleared his throat and said, "So, the reason behind this meeting is for witnessing, Faith in signing the Omertà contract". Said Adolfo looking at everyone and stopped at me continuing "You can ask any questions based on it". The first question that came to my mind was but obvious "what is Omertà?".

I was looking at Adolfo when Cedric started speaking "Babe, Omertà is just like NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) but in our mafia world we say its code of silence, He/she who is deaf, blind and silent will live a hundred years in peace. It's like you have to maintain peace about our world, you can't tell anyone about what we do".

"But I haven't said about you being a mafia before to anyone, so why now?" I said.

"We appreciate the silence you maintained in past, but it is compulsory we should have done this a long time ago, this is the only thing common in all underworld groupings, it is the use of an oath to ensure members remain loyal to a group and does not reveal secrets," said Adolfo

"And you know about us and you have to sign it," said Caden.

Adolfo pushes the paper forward toward me. I looked at it, thinking is it really necessary. I look around and everyone's face and stop at Adolfo and said: "what happens after signing the contract?".

"Every member who knows about us have to sign the contract or else have to die, the person who signs the contract becomes a member of the family and stays here, you'll be staying here," said Adolf, there it goes, again there is that creepy smile forming on his face. And my mind was screaming 'NO' to this thing he was saying. I didn't run away and became a stripper to leave with you again.

"I don't want a murderer living in my house, she's already a traitor, what are you doing Adolfo?" Said Robert in spitting anger while saying.

I wanted to answer for the False blame Robert was putting on me but suddenly Adolfo screamed at his father saying "And now it's my house, And I'll make the decision who leaves in my house and who should not, and nobody disrespects my decision"

Adolfo was angry he looked at me and ordered me greeting his teeth's "sign it Faith".

.

.

I looked at the paper, there was a line at the bottom of the paper for me to sign Max gave me a pen. I didn't have any option left, I was surrounded my murderers how could I not obey them. Faith either you sign or die my mind said.

"Max take Faith to her room," said Adolfo. Max got up waiting for me to get up, I slowly got up and started following Max out. He took me upstairs on the third floor of the mansion there were many rooms he stopped at the corner room of the floor and opened the door of the room for me.

I entered in, it was too big room for me there was a large bed in front of me and on the left side of the bed was a balcony and on the right side there were two large wooden doors, maybe that was the bathroom and the other is a cupboard. I stopped near the foot of the bed and turned back. Max was standing behind me but not in the military position this time but in a relaxed form.

"The room is beautiful but too big for me," I said. He just smiled and gave one nod.

"I have been given orders to stay with you and protect you and look after anything you want," said Max.

"Protect me from what?" I said. "Protect you from things which are dangerous for a girl who's in mafia family," he said

"I am strong enough to handle myself, I have been doing that for five years" I replied back.

"You need to be more strong from now on Faith, cause now your life going to be very unfair with you, and some things are going to be much worse than before, my brother used to say, an innocent should never be punished for something he never did, if he is punished then the victim should fight back or die like fish without water" said Max, he's toned was fighting and serious like he was trying to inform me about something which I didn't catch. Well, my mind was also giving me these kinds of signs too.

"I'm your protector, I'll always be there for you," said Max. I wanted to ask him what he meant just then the door opened and Adolfo entered in. He looked at Max and said, "stand out Max". Max went out closing the door.

I was scared my breathing was getting faster he was looking at me like a predator and walking slowly towards me, I started walking back and stopped because there was no more way to move back I was at the foot of the bed if I move more back I'd definitely fall on the bed. He was close, his face was only inches' part from me.

I would feel his breathing on my face. I was looking down now. He brought his hands down my chin to raise my head up with his finger, the touch was gentle but not the same as I remember. Now he was looking in my eyes.

He said "oh, I missed you so much" he paused and started running his finger on my jawline. I felt he touches foreign and disgusting for some reason. I wanted to push him. But I can't do that, I'm in his house now. Now, where is my protector huh! my inner goddess was saying.

He said "I'm going Italy for a week, miss me okay," he said I felt it awkward and he sounded like a psycho. I just nodded. He smiled. I wanted to tell him one thing which I wanted to say in meeting and without thinking about the consequences that will occur by starting this topic I said looking in his eye's

"I'm not a murderer" suddenly he's expressions was changed like he didn't care or heard me he said "bye" and went out.

He left the room, when he did I started breathing properly I was definitely holding my breath due to fear. Many things and feeling where different from the past, looks like things have changed. It's not the same feelings and desire anymore...

******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favorite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.6K 51
Mafia is Dangerous; Love is Most Dangerous. You never know what your life pushing you into; until it's too late or Beginning. Ares Azriel King The wo...
366K 7.8K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
205K 7.8K 44
Completed ✔ I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...
9.7K 886 46
Today I want to die. Not because of anything in particular or specific, but just because the utter thought of ceasing to exist sounds devastatingly e...