Love Hurts Fred x reader love...

By HoneyGlows

This is the sequel to Fred x reader True love. Your are so sad that your brother Cedric had died from the Tri... More

Its just the beginning...
Metting Jessica Smith...
Back to Hogwarts!
First day of school with Jessica Smith...
I got tagged
Face revel!!!
Fred Cheated... (unedited)
Getting torn apart (unedited cause im lazzzzzyyyyy)
IT LOOKS LIKE UNICORN POOP AND I GOT TAGGED (WARNING:RANDOM CHAPTER)
New Feelings?
Spending the day with Draco
I smile... But it doesn't mean I'm fine...
tagged... again
Cutting
New Love
Love potion ๐Ÿ’˜
What's wrong with you Fred?...
What is this ;-;
Breaking the love potion
UPDATE ABOUT THE BOOK
Goodbye... (FINAL CHAPTER)
Jordan Adkins (OC request)
Nichole Gonzalez (OC request)
Tagged like a million times
Hurricane (please read ;-;)
Beatrice Henderson (OC request)
Sneak peak
Just so you know
Ok, let's talk
Delete???
Unpublished (Authors note)
Coming back..
Goodbye and Hello (AuthorsNote)

The Diagon Ally prank

1.8K 57 33
By HoneyGlows

Fred's POV
I was in Diagon Ally and I was running around looking for (Y/N). We were here for school shopping and I..I well... I kind of lost where she went. I was going up to random people asking if they have seen her. A lot of people were looking at me like I was crazy because I was pushing and shoving through people trying to find this girl. I ended up bumping into Ginny and making us both fall on the floor. I quickly get up and help up Ginny. "Ginny have you seen (Y/N)? I can't find her anywhere!" She then gave me a smile... And it looked like a evil one.. "Oh (Y/N)? I have not seen her lately. But hey I have got something to show you!" "Something to show me? I don't have time to see what you gotta show me I gotta go find (Y/N)." "Oh don't worry my dear brother! It will be nice and quick!" I raise a eyebrow at her and she takes my arm and begins to drag me somewhere. After a few minutes of walking we ended up in a dark ally. "Ginny why would you take me here?!?" I say. "Ginny?" I look around and I see no sign of her. I then her some footsteps and I jump at the sudden noise. "Who's there?!?!" I say worriedly. Then I begin to smell something rotten... I quickly cover my nose at the awful smell. "Geez! Where is that smell coming from!?!" I say. I then here a creaking noise. I look up at I see a big barrel and it was filled with a stinky brown liquid. My eyes widen and the liquid gets poured on me. "Oh god!! What is this stuff!!" "HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" I hear a burst of laughter and out of a dark corner I see Harry, Ron, Ginny, Sirius, George, and (Y/N) come out and are laughing there butts off. "Best prank ever!" George exclaims. "You thought of this prank George?!?" I ask angrily. "Nope!" He said. "I did!" I look over to (Y/N) and she was smiling like a idiot. "You planned this?" I ask her. She nods her head proudly at me. "I-I'm so proud of you! I think that you deserve a hug!" I say opening my arms for a hug. "No...Just...no" She says with a scared expression. I begin to walk closer to her and she begins backing away.
(Y/N) POV
I begin backing away as Fred begins walking up to me. "(Y/N)..." Ginny whispers to me. "Yeah?" I whisper back. "Run.." As soon as she said that I bolted out of the ally and I can hear Fred running behind me. We end up back at Diagon Ally and we get many stares from people. We were running for at least 5 minutes until I took a sharp turn and then I heard a crash. I stop and go to were I heard the crash and I see Fred and Draco on the floor and school supplies everywhere. "Watch were you are going blood-traitor! And what are you covered in?!?" "It's raw eggs, mud, chopped horse hair, cow waste, and chocolate frogs. It was a prank..." I say. "You guys are a weird and ugly couple." "Oh I know you can't be talking! Look at you and pug-face Parkinson! People just die seeing you two together in pubic!" I say. Fred then burst into laughter and Draco just glares at me. He muttered a spell that gathered up all his stuff and left. I laugh to myself and used a spell to clean all of the gunk on him and we finish our school shopping hand in hand...

Well I hope you guys like this chapter. I am actually getting my hair braided right now so I decided to just write this chapter while it is getting braided! I hope you guys enjoy this weekend and I hope you like this meme!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4.9K 70
๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐„๐„ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐„? ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐„๐€๐“, ๐’๐‹๐„๐„๐, ๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“. ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ...
4.3K 60 29
Isabella Bott isn't happy. The last time she was truly happy was before she started at Hogwarts. After reluctantly befriending a certain pair of twi...
6.3K 286 25
Draco x Hufflepuff reader - In your 5th year you and your little sister, Fae, can come back to Hogwarts. She means the world to you and you'd do anyt...
2.2M 61.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...