Pocahontas|Bucky Barnes

By ladivinaemilia

"Do you see the stars in the sky? I made them. The mountains in the horizon? I made that as well. The sunset... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
a:n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 15

471 11 0
By ladivinaemilia

The team arrives in Sokovia, hours later.

"Holy shit," Steve said as he saw the wasteland of a country.

Pocahontas and Wanda helped people out of the city, evacuating them to safe places.

Mother Nature sighed, as she stood in the midst of this chaos. Her earth, her land, was being destroyed.

The very earth, the very land, was her heart. It was like people were stabbing her in the chest.

The raven haired princess, fell the ground, on her knees. She let out a scream of pain.

~

"REBECCA!" Steve yelled, and ran to her.

He put her on his lap, and started checking her pulse.

Her pulse was barely there.

Rebecca's eyes were closed, and her breathing was slow.

"Wanda!"

Wanda ran to where Steve was, and she sighed.

"What do I do?" She asked, in her thick accent.

"I don't know, put her somewhere safe."

The brunette, picked up Rebecca and took her somewhere safe; away from the battle.

~

As Earth's mightiest heroes, were fighting against Ultron and his bots; Rebecca woke up.

She quickly got up and ran to the battle.

Rebecca forced vines out of the ground and used them to rip off all the Ultronbot's heads.

"You okay now?" Pietro asked, running past her.

"Hurts like hell, but I'll make it." She replied quickly.

She closed her eyes, thinking about fire. Fire rose out of her, and she burned all the Ultron bots around her. This fight was definitely one to remember.

~

Ultron, like a coward, tried to escape the battle in which he was getting his ass kicked. He was in a small jet, flying away and shooting a machine gun everywhere. Hawkeye ran to save a kid, but Pietro dodged all the bullets for him. Pocahontas lifted tons of rocks from the ground just by thinking about it.

It was too late for Pocahontas to do anything. Pietro was dead.

"Oh my god." She yelled, running towards the young Sokovian.

"You didn't see that coming," were his last words.

She cradled him on her lap, trying to do anything to wake him up.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Wanda fell to the floor; screaming in agony. She knew her brother was dead.

A couple minutes later, the building was off the face of the earth and was destroyed by lighting summoned by Thor's hammer.

Pocahontas had gotten on the helicarrier provided by Nick Fury, and she sat down. Steve was on it as well.

"After this, I'm done." She told Steve.

"Either way, you're an Avenger now, Rebecca."

By the way, thank you for getting me to 10k and number 5 in the hashtag Pocahontas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 15
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | ❝You're strong, beautiful, full of light.❞ ┌── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐ 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥...
288K 7.5K 23
"Promise you'll come find me when you're done?" "When do I not?" ━ Steve Rogers X OC ━ Takes places during Age Of Ultron WARNING: I WROTE THIS IN MID...
23.1K 817 29
( 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳 - 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 ) "ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʜᴀʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏʀɴꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴇᴍ...
1.1M 26.5K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...