Yugioh gx special season 4.

Por Lumaking7

Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and... Más

Thoughts, changes and shooting stars.
New threats approaches. New visitors?!
Appear Darkness Metal dragon! The duel of clashing darkness.
United Souls. Neos vs. the god of dragons.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 1.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 2.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 1.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 2.
Aim to become pro part 1
Aim to become pro part 2.
Thank you Dr. Crowler. Ancient gears vs Slifer red slacker.
The start of the graduation duels. Third years vs Everyone.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 1.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 2.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 3.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 1.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 2.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 1.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 2.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 1.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 2
Prophecy unfolds. The struggles by facing a god part 1.
Prophecy unfolds. The memories of darkness part 2.
Prophecy unfold. Hope that can create a miracle. Part 3.
The True Graduation Duel Part 1.
The true graduation duel part 2.
The true graduation duel part 3.

Goodbye duel academy! The twins are leaving?!

1.5K 24 33
Por Lumaking7

A,N: Here is the next chapter. Hope you like it. Please comment on what you think. 

Boiling lava was all around him, and Jaden placed his hand at the sphere he was encaged in. It was floating a little over the boiling lava from the volcano. It was warm, but not enough warm to actually hurt him. What he was more worried about, was the girl who was standing on a crumbling cliff a little above the lava. Tara was standing up there with activated duel disk, and was glaring at the man with sunglasses they had battled earlier. She once in a while took a look behind her, to make sure Jaden was safe in the sphere.

"He he, Tara Yuki, this will become the grave for you and your brother" the mysterious man said and laughed. Tara glared at him.

'How did we get ourselves into this?' She thought to herself. She was only having 2 facedowns on her field and 600 life points to her name. The man was having a really strong monster on his field and 3100 life points remaining. It was not looking good.

"Goodbye you annoying Yuki twins, Go 'Meteor black dragon!'" the man shouted, and a blast from the dragon flew towards Tara. She just managed to change her eye color to golden, before the blast hit her... 

Jaden's p.o.v.  

Back to the present with the twins and Yusuke..

"Come on Jaden, Tara, don't tell me you have forgot about me" the boy then said and smiled and pointed at his face "It's me, Yusuke Fujiwara".

"Yusuke.. Fujiwara?" the twins said in unison and looked puzzled at him.

"That's right. We've been together this whole time" Yusuke then said and his eyes glowed red "Always".

However when this red light disappeared, Jaden and Tara's eye colored had changed. Tara was having Haou's golden eyes, and Jaden was having Yubel's heterochromia eye colors now. One yellow. The other was green. Yusuke looked rather shocked at them now.

"Such a cheap trick won't work on us" The twins said firmly in unison. Then continued asking "Who exactly are you?".

Yusuke glared at them and took some steps back. Jaden was sure he was afraid of them, but he really didn't care there. It was the reaction he knew people would do, if they knew the truth about them. Few thoughts were wandering to his friends for a second there. Then he and his sister glared at Yusuke. They both took a step forward.

"I am asking you again, who are you?" Jaden then said and was about to grab him.

Yusuke to a step backwards and suddenly was holding his arms out in the air now. Light suddenly emitted from his body. Jaden and Tara quickly closed their eyes. Jaden had even pulled Tara into a hug. She was not so strong against light of any sort. One of the drawbacks being Haou's wessal. Power to create almost everything, but had a weakness against strong, strong light powers. Luckily there weren't many of that. When the light disappeared, Yusuke was gone. However Jaden noticed a feather falling down from the sky and grabbed it.

"He sure has a lot of tricks" Jaden commented and turned towards his sister "You okay Tara? You not hurt in any way are you?". Tara shook her head and blinked.

"Nah, I am okay Jaden. He was rather weak. Just a little.. Give me a second to redraw Haou's powers" she then said and closed her eyes "I could withstand him, if he hadn't used that other move". Jaden smiled a tiny smile and let go of Tara for bit. Instead he took the red phone up from his pocket, and pushed the call button.

"It's me. I want you to immediately do a search on the background of Yusuke Fujiwara" he then said into the phone.   

Normal p.o.v.  

In the meantime, back with Chazz and the others. They were still at the storage room while looking at all those damaged cards.

"How could something like this happen?" Alexis questioned.

"Who in the world would do such a thing?" Hassleberry added. Chazz frowned.

"I think I know who it is, but what is this? I can't clearly remember". Chazz grabbed his head a little. He was so confused.

"I think I also have an idea on who it is as well" Syrus then said "But when I try to remember my memory is all blurs. However we have to go and get Tara and Jaden". The others looked confused at him. Syrus continued.

"The twins, our friends Jay and Tara, is the only ones we can rely on in times like this". The others looked at him. They were not completely sure here.   

At the abandoned dorm, was Yusuke standing. He was inside the same room Tara and Haou had been earlier this day. He also touched the same spot Tara had done. He also could feel something weird energies coming from this spot. 

"I can feel it.." He said and his eyes glowed red again "Something has happened here". He placed his hand at the spot and energy was shown in his hands. Outside the birds began squawking. They apparently could feel something was happening in the air.   

Atticus's p.o.v.  

Around the same time, in the obelisk blue dorm, was Atticus sitting inside his room. Everything was dark. The curtains was drawn and the television in his room was on, but on no channel of any sort. It was all a white screen with buzzing noises. However Atticus wasn't apparently annoyed by it. He was sitting in the couch near the tv and were sort of asleep. He was however groaning in pain once in awhile. It was like he was having a nightmare of some sort...

He was inside the room of the abandoned dorm. He was rushing through the corridors and ended in the same room Tara had been, and found a boy with seaweed greenish hair. He was dressed just like him. In obelisk blue clothes, but Atticus couldn't seem to recall the boy's name. He was also wearing that Nightshroud mask Atticus now had in his possession.

"Stop, stop it" Atticus mumbled in his sleep. Sweat was running down his face.

"What are you doing there?" Atticus asked the male. The boy grinned.

"I've finally found it! The ultimate power, the power from Nightshroud. The true power of darkness" the boy said and turned towards the boy. Atticus couldn't see his face because of the mask, but he did notice that the boy's left arm was injured. Blood was running down his hand. Atticus's eyes widened...

"Stop it..!" Atticus once again mumbled in his sleeps.

A drop of blood feel on a spot in the middle of the room, where the boy was standing. Darkness erupted around the boy now. The boy smirked ad disappeared into the darkness..

Atticus gasped. He woke up and took a deep breath. Then he removed the sweat from his face. He was still gasping a little.

"A dream?" he then questioned "What was that dream?". He got weakly up from the couch and walked over and opened a cabinet. Inside of it is a suitcase, and inside that one is a certain card, Atticus never could forget. The nightshroud mask!  

Tara's p.o.v.  

Tara was lying in her bed at Chazz's apartment. She was staring up at ceiling and were just relaxing. A knock on the door could be heard, and her brother was standing at the doorstep. He smiled a little. Behind him was the cat Pharaoh.

"So how are you?" he questioned "Have you made up your mind yet? Whatever you decide, I am right here". He sat down on the bedside beside her. Tara hummed.

"Why is it always you are letting me decide the crucial decisions Jaden?" she then asked. Jaden grinned a little and took her hand.

"Because you are smarter than me. Besides I would follow you forever, wherever you need me, as well as stay away if you don't need me" he pointed out "Besides duel academy does mean a lot to you..". Tara snort and took away her hand.

"Oh.. because of Zane?" she asked and snort again "You are not fooling anybody, you still have that crush on Alexis, so don't pretend this place doesn't mean anything to you". Jaden sighed deeply. Tara had hit the nail right on the spot.

"Okay, okay, but you are the one who want's to graduate" he then pointed out "To me I will properly fail for missing classes anyways". Tara hummed a little and made space on the bed, so Jaden could sit a little more comfortable.

"Where is Yubel?" she then asked and changed the subject "Haven't seen her for a while". Jaden looked at her and grinned.

"You know her, she is not social, beside being with Haou somewhere. Glad I don't see them then. I don't wanna know what they are doing on a date" Jaden said.

"True, Haou doesn't either. He only comes around to figure out what opponent we are facing, and to train me once in awhile. I think he is guilty over the claustrofobia Yubel caused. He is showing more emotions these days" she replied.

"Yep, at cost of your own" Jaden replied and sighed "Oh well". He petted Pharaoh on the head. He meowed. That until Banner's light ball came out of his mouth and the cat ate him once again. Tara looked at it. Then she looked up at the ceiling again.

"I decided" she then said "It is time for us to leave Jaden". Her brother just nodded.   

Normal p.o.v.  

It was late in the afternoon when the sounds of knocking could be heard at the door to Jaden's room. Soon Syrus, followed by Hassleberry and Alexis, rushed inside.

"Jaden! Tara!" Syrus yelled.

"My dino Queen" Hassleberry added, but when they arrived in there, the twins were nowhere to be found.

"Maybe they are at Tara's room?" Syrus suggested and was about to turn around when Chazz walked inside the room. He shook his head.

"I were at her place. There were no one either" he then told them. Hassleberry sighed.

"I think it is pointless to depend on the twins then" he then said "The sarge and my dino queen has really changed since we came back from the other dimension. It seems like they are avoiding us".

"But why are they avoiding us though" Chazz questioned. Hassleberry shrugged.

"I have no idea soldier, but they are not the twins they once were" he then replied "That is what my dino dna tells me". The others looked at him and sighed. They didn't comment on that.  

Tara's p.o.v.  

"This is...this is.. what is the meaning of this, Jaden and Tara?" the chancellor questioned and looked at the drop out letters on his desk. They were inside his office of course, and Sheppard looked rather stunned at them. 

"It is just as it seems" Tara then said "We are leaving this school".

"Why is that? You are going to graduate in just a half a year" Sheppard questioned.

"We know, but we can't cause this school any more trouble" Jaden then replied.

"Trouble? What do you mean?" Sheppard questioned. The twins looked at each other.

"It is hard to explain" they said in unison and Jaden continued "But.. I am sure of it. If we stay here any longer we'll cause you more trouble".

"Is there a connection with that and what happened in the other dimension?" Sheppard then questioned. The twins looked again at each other and nodded.

"We are no longer.." Jaden began but Tara pushed him with his elbow, and he stopped up. Instead he said "Anyway we are going to leave this island. Please leave us alone".

"Chancellor, thank you for all that you have done for us" Tara said in a monotone voice and bowed respectfully. Then they began leaving towards the door.

"Wait Tara, Jaden!" the chancellor yelled, but then the phone began ringing. He grabbed it, but was rather annoyed by it.

"Who is it? At a time like this?" he asked. Then he looked surprised "You.. want to speak to them? Yes. The Yuki twins, I understand. I'll be sure to tell them". By the mentioning of their last name, the twins stopped up and looked at the chancellor. When the call was over, the chancellor looked at both of them.

"Tara and Jaden, there are some people who want to meet you before you leave this school" Sheppard then said "If you refuse, then I will also refuse to accept this letter".

"People who wants to meet us?" Tara questioned.

"You will soon find out" Sheppard replied "They said it was urgent. I will accept this afterwards". Then he gave them a lap with some coordinates.   

Time skip.  

"Ah I'm beat" Jaden complained a little "Who in the world would want to meet us way out here?". Tara shrugged a little. She wasn't sure herself. They were at the vulcano of this island. A similar spot where Atticus and Zane once dueled. Then the sound of propellers could be heard, and light hit them. A helicopter appeared. 

"So they are the ones? Who are they?" Jaden questioned. Tara shrugged again.

"If we knew, we properly wouldn't be out here" she stated. The helicopter landed near them and the twins wondered who this could be. Then the back door opened and two people walked out. Two males. One an old man in a wheelchair, the other a young adult who also was driving it. Tara and Jaden were a little surprised.

"Old man Kagemaru, Sartorius?!" Jaden exclaimed surprised. Tara didn't say anything. She was just staring at them.

"It has been a while Yuki twins" the old man greeted and nod at both of them.

"Are you feeling well Kagemaru?" Jaden then questioned. They both walked over to them. Sartorius smiled at them.

"Well we are still in the middle of medical treatment" he then replied.

"So what is the deal calling us out to a place like this?" Jaden then questioned.

"We didn't want anyone else to hear, so we had you two come all the way out here" Kagemaru explained "Tara, Jaden, we want you to do all of us a favor".

"Favor?" Tara questioned "Sorry, but we told the chancellor that we are going to quit". Sartorius and Kagemaru looked rather surprised.

"What?" Sartorius then yelled stunned.

"We are going to leave the island" Jaden replied and shrugged "If you want help, you should ask someone else. If that's all we will be going". The twins began leaving.

"Wait Tara! Jaden!" Kagemaru then said a little loud "You two seem to be thinking that everything happening is your fault, but that is not true". Tara jerked a little. So did Jaden. They both turned around a little and looked at them.

"What do you mean by that?" Tara then questioned in her monotone voice.

"It was a notice, though it was only a premonition" Sartorius said "I was at a far away hospital to recover my strength from the events with the light, when the window in my room suddenly opened, and I found one of my old tarot cards squeezed into the window still. It was the card 'wheel of fate'. I found that rather odd, since I lost all my powers to see into the future. But, to see if my notice had been true, I immediately contacted Kagemaru. I had him research about what was about to begin".

"I was surprised to hear from Sartorius" Kagemaru then continued "For I too had a premonition that something was going to happen. Tara and Jaden Yuki, I'm sure you felt it too. That's why you thought the cause was within you and tried to leave this island". Tara and Jaden slowly nodded.

"Do you know something?" Tara then questioned.

"My investigation team found something out that some sort of energy is about to erupt on this island" Kagemaru then replied "It's very similar to the way an earthquake occurs. An enormous energy caused by a natural phenomena".

"This is nothing more than a hypothesis but, the resurrection of the sacred beasts, my Wave of the light incident, and your two's Yubel incident" Sartorius then added "Our incidents have all caused much pressure to the dimension centering from this island. And is about to cause another affair. That is why the four of us had the same premonition. Jaden and Tara, even if you are to leave, that would not stop the affair from occurring". Tara and Jaden both looked a little away. Then Tara jerked a little.

"Tara? Something wrong?" Jaden then questioned. Tara looked around. She was sure she had sensed something. However whatever it was, it was gone now.

"No, nothing" she then said and turned towards Kagemaru and Sartorius. They both also looked puzzled at her, but then soon continued their story.

"Maybe this is a penalty imposed to us for misusing the duel monsters" Kagemaru then added. Tara could see that as a possibility. Jaden and her got punished by the duel monster world, because Yubel killed another spirit after all. Kagemaru continued "Jaden and Tara Yuki, we want you two to settle this matter". Jaden hummed.

"Since all of us are the cause of this, you're saying that you want us to reap the harvest our mistakes?" Jaden then questioned.

"If you put it that way" Kagemaru replied "We can't deny that one, but we are still in this condition. You two are the only ones we can depend on". Sartorius nodded.

"Jaden, Tara" he then said slowly "We are vaguely aware of what happened to you two. You fused with them, which makes you two different. You have become an existence far beyond human intelligence. That is why you two are staying away from your friends, and are currently trying to leave this island". The twins looked down at the ground now. Neither of them could deny that one.

"I understand how you feel, but this is a mission only you two can accomplish. You cannot avoid that. Nor can you abandon your friends and leave this island" Sartorius continued "I know very well, that no matter what happens, that nature is one within you that will never change. However we are still wishing that you Tara Yuki, wessel of the dark king, and you Jaden Yuki, wessel to his guardian Yubel, will be able to graduate, along with all your friends".

Jaden and Tara looked at each other. Jaden smiled a big smile at her. Tara couldn't quite do that, but she took her brother's arm, to show that she was agreeing with his decision.

"Yeah, you are.." Jaden began saying, but then suddenly everything was shaking.

One of the guards rushed out from the helicopter and told them that a phenomenon was starting to occur in this area. Tara jumped away when a dark blast was about to hit her. A line appeared in midair now. Soon it opened and revealed the sunglass man from earlier. He was smirking evilly.

"We meet again Yuki twins" he then said. Jaden sneered angry.

"You bastard, who exactly are you?" he then questioned. The man laughed.

"Oh yes, how rude of me, I had forgotten to introduce myself" he then said and was thoughtful for a minute "It is rather inconvenient without a name. How about Trueman, the one who speaks the truth. You can just call me Mr. T".

"The truth?" Tara questioned "Stop with that nonsense". Mr. T smirked.

"It's a shame but you have all come to close to the truth" he then said and looked at them all "I'll have to delete the four of you right here". He cut a riff in the vulcano side and lava could be seen there. The twins looked in horror.

"This doesn't look good" Jaden commented and turned to Kagemaru and Sartorius "You guys get out of here!".

The guard quickly grabbed Kagemaru's wheelchair and pulled him into the helicopter. Even though he was calling the twins name.

"You too Sartorius" Tara then said "We will take care of this".

Sartorius hesitated a little, but in the end nodded and rushed inside the helicopter as well. Then they flew off. Trueman looked after them and smirked. He made the lava shot out two blasts who could easily destroy the helicopter. Tara glared at Mr. T. Jaden sneered.

"Damn, Yubel, I need your power" he then yelled and his eyes changed colors. He quickly activated his duel disk and summoned "Neos" on it. He made the monster fire beams at the lava. Mr. T looked rather surprised by that.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to draw out so much of a spirit's power in this world" He commented. Tara snort and her eyes changed color as well. She summoned a dark blast in her hand and slammed it at Trueman. He instantly turned into cards, and reappeared some meters away from them.

"You two are going to be very hard to deal with" he commented and summoned his duel disk "Then once again, let's settle this in a duel". Jaden snort at that.

"Bring it on!" he yelled. Trueman smirked evilly.

"I don't want to duel you again guardian boy" he then said "I want to duel the king's wessal personally, and to ensure that..".

The ground began shaking and crumble away, and Tara was standing on that soon to be pathway over the sea of lava. The ground under Jaden's feet crumbled away however and revealed hot boiling lava beneath him. Jaden let out a yelp while falling to his doom. Tara felt horrified.

"Jaden!" she said in her loud monotone voice. Damn he can't teleport while being in panic. He need to concentrate to do that. Ahr what to do? Tara shook her head and remembered. Oh yeah I can create something. Haou tells me I can create anything, as long as it is black. So hmm, black, black, black, a.. sphere! She concentrated and a black spear catched Jaden, just before he hit the lava.

"Jaden are you okay?" Tara questioned inside her head.

"Yeah.." he sounded like he was gasping for air "That was close. One second later and I would be... can you get me up from here?". Tara tried with all her might to make the sphere float up towards her, but sadly nothing happened.

"You cannot get him up from there Tara Yuki" Trueman then said "You are in my domain now. I allowed you to save him, but that's all I will agree to. If you want your brother back, you will have to duel me". Tara glared at him.

"All that to get my attention. I am flattered" she said and sended on of her glares "If you want a duel, you got one. We are both allowed to leave here when I win".

"But if you lose, you will join your brother in the lava below" Mr. T replied and smirked. Tara nodded. She would show him. Jaden was not there to protect her. She was cable of that herself. He was there to support her. Like he always had.

"Good luck Tara" she could hear Jaden say. She knew he had been listening, when Trueman had explained his demands. The duel began.  

Tara: 4000 Lp's.

Mr. T: 4000 Lp's.  

"Ladies first" Tara then said and drew. She summoned "Sparkman" to the field and ended her turn. Trueman smirked. 

"As I thought, you are only using copies of your brother's cards" he then commented "You are not strong on your own little Tara. You are letting the king and Jaden protect you. In other words, you are the weak link". Tara didn't reply to that at all.

"Don't listen to him Tara" She could hear Jaden reply in her head.

She didn't reply to that either. In the end Trueman drew, since he didn't get any comment from her at all. He summoned "Dark archetype" to the field in att mode. Tara snort.

"That monster again?" she questioned.

Trueman smirked. He activated the spell "Power gift". If Trueman discarded a monster from his hand, the opponent's monster, alias Tara's sparkman, got a att boost equally to the discarded monster's att. Trueman discarded the monster "Molten zombie" who had 1600 att points, so Tara's monster's att rose to 3200 att. Then he made the two monster's battle. Sparkman of course won, and Mr. T lost 1800 life points. However he activated his monster's eff. Just like last time, he sacrificed monsters. This time it was a lv. 6 monster named "twin headed beast". Now he could special summon a monster equally to the damage he received.

"How can you use such a suicidal strategy?" Tara questioned. Trueman just smirked and special summoned "Meteor dragon". (1800 att, Lv 6)

"My duel goes far beyond common human knowledge" Trueman then finally replied Tara and grinned "The truth is always found beyond the gumption".

He then activated the other effect of power gift. The monster who gained the power boost, would be destroyed after battle. Soon Tara saw Sparkman explode into many pieces and got sent to the grave. Since Tara had no more monsters left, Trueman attacked Tara directly with his monster. Tara lost 1800 life points. Fire hit her now. She also took a step backwards, but quickly remembered she wasn't having that much footing.

"Tara, let me help you" She could hear Haou whisper inside of her.

"No, I will take care of him myself" She sneered back "He called me weak..".

"I do understand, but remember if we lose we will not be able to save Yubel and Jaden" Haou reminded her "Let me at least help with the deck. You are using my cards. The deck will not respond to you, since it is rightfully mine".

"No, you are wrong. It is rightfully ours. I mixed my deck with yours" She replied and sneered "It will respond! I know it will. So sit back and watch!".

"As you wish, stubborn little Tara" Haou then replied and sighed "Give him a beating from me too. He is hurting my Yubel". Then Tara could feel his presence disappear. Tara nodded slowly. She was going to give him a beating alright. Trueman ended his turn with two face downs. Tara drew.

"I activate 'dark fusion' and fuse 'Avian' and 'Wildheart' to fusion summon 'E.H.Wild cyclone' to the field" Tara then said. Trueman snort coldly.

"If that is the case, I activate the trap 'breakthrough skill'. For this turn only your monster can't use it's effects" he then replied.

Tara glared at him. He had apparently come well prepared. Wild cyclone couldn't use it's effects now. However it could still attack. Tara made it attack meteor dragon, but Trueman was ready there as well. Since her monster's eff were negated, he could also use trap cards doing the battle phase. He activated the trap "Draining shield". With it he absorbed the monster's attack and gained life points equally to Tara's monster's att. That was 1900. So Trueman had 4100 life points now. Tara looked at her hand.

"Then I activate the spell 'fusion shot'" she then proclaimed and equipped the card to wild cyclone "It can only be equipped to a fusion monster, and by removing a fusion material monster from the grave, with 1000 or less att, from play, I can give the opponent the same damage as the att points from the removed monster. I remove Avian". Trueman groaned in pain when a blast hit him from Wild cyclone's weapon. He lost 1000 life point. Tara placed one card face down and ended her turn.

"I see, you are better than I thought" Trueman commented "But since you two clearly specializes in fusion summoning, I think I will do the same". He used 'Polymerization' to fuse his meteor dragon with his 'king of the swamp' to bring out 'Meteor black dragon'.

"3500 att points" Tara commented. She was not feeling so well. That was one strong monster. Trueman smirked evilly.

"This is a monster worthy of eliminating you Tara Yuki, the dark king's wessel. Go meteor black dragon" he then yelled and made his dragon attack and destroy E.H. Wild cyclone. Tara lost 1600 life points. She now only had 600 left.

"It seems that this time, the duel will end in my victory" Trueman then said.

"The duel isn't over yet" Tara then replied coldly. She drew and placed one face down. Trueman smirked evilly by that.

"Hehe, haha" Trueman laughed evilly "How could you not summon a monster in a condition like this!". Tara just sended him an evil glare. Trueman smiled and drew.

"There are 0 monsters on your field, but on my side there is black meteor dragon with 3500 att points" Trueman pointed out "My victory is already determined".

Tara didn't say anything, but she did take a step backwards. A rock from the edge of the pathway crumbled under Tara's feets now, and she looked down. She could see her brother close at the lava beneath. He was still closed inside the sphere however, but for how long? If Tara lost, they were both finished.

"Goodbye you annoying Yuki twins, Go 'Meteor black dragon!'" Trueman shouted.

"I won't be defeated that easily" Tara then said "I activate a trap 'Hero emerges'". When a opponent attacked her, they pick a card from her hand, and if it was a monster, she could special summon it, but since Tara only was holding one card, they had to pick that one. She summoned out 'E.H. Malicious Edge'.

"But that monster has only 2600 att points" Trueman pointed out "It is not strong enough to beat my dragon". Tara actually sended him a little smile.

"Be patient, the duel is not over" she then said and activated her other trap called "Dark soul union".

With it she could chose an Evil hero from her grave and add the att points to Malicious Edge. Tara chose "Evil hero Wild Cyclone". Malicious edge gained 1900 att boost and now had 4500 att. Malicious edge was now stronger, and since the battle wasn't over, Edge also destroyed meteor black dragon and dealt Trueman 1000 points of damage. Tara looked coldly at him.

"I draw" she then stated "Malicious edge, kill him!".

Malicious edge smirked and nodded. It attacked Trueman and made his life points turn 0. Trueman dissolved into those black cards and disappeared. Everything returned back to normal. The volcano was it's original state, and the ground around them returned to normal. Jaden was beside her now, and Tara quickly let him out of the sphere. Then she hugged him.

"I thought I should lose you forever" she then said in a low voice. Jaden grinned.

"Hey, hey, easy there sis, how do you think I felt, when you were about to fall down into the lava" he then said and hugged her back "I was so scared, but you still manage to come up on top. Just like I believed you would. It was an awesome duel Tara".

"Yeah I know" Tara said slowly and let go of him. Jaden smiled at her.

"Let's go back to the school" he then proclaimed "Oh.. and thanks for saving my life. I owe you big time there". Tara just looked at him and began walking.

"Your welcome" she then replied in her monotone voice.   

Normal p.o.v.  

Somewhere in an unfamiliar place, was Trueman now returning. It looked like it was at the bottom of the ocean, but at the same time not. The place was in dark blue, black colors. He was staring eye to eye with another Trueman. They both looked at each other. A picture of the twins now appeared in the watery ground below them. It was like you were looking at a mirror reflection at the water surface.

"They are more troublesome than I had thought" the first one then said.

"We should get rid of them soon" the other one then said. They both then nodded.   

Back with the twins, Jaden's cell phone was ringing, and he quickly picked it up and pushed the loudspeaker button so Tara could hear as well.

"It is me" the voice in the phone then said "I found out about Yusuke Fujiwara. He is not in the Duel academy". Jaden hummed a little.

"Just as we thought" he then replied.

"But it is not that he doesn't exist" the voice continued. The twins frowned a little.

"What do you mean by that?" Jaden questioned.

"Give the phone to Tara" the voice then requested "It might concern her and the king". Jaden looked at Tara and handed her the phone. Tara quickly took it.

"It's me" Tara replied "What have you found Axel?".  

At the same time in the abandoned dorm, Atticus couldn't get that dream out of his head, so he decided to go to that place in his dream. The room in the abandoned dorm. However he soon discovered that he was not alone in there.

"Who's there?" Atticus shouted.

A boy with seaweed green hair walked out of the shadows and was now looking at him. Atticus froze in surprise. It was the boy from his dream. The boy was staring coldly at him.   

"Listen Tara and Jaden" Axel then said "To be more specific, Yusuke Fujiwara has been missing for years now. He was last spotted in the unused blue dorm. Also known as the abandoned dorm". Tara and Jaden looked at each other. This could not be a good sign.  

A,N: Well that was that chapter. Tara had an epic duel and luckily the twins are staying at duel academy. Some cards in that duel was changed a little compared to the original, and some card effects were maybe a little ignored or added in, but I hope you still like it. In the next chapter a lot of stuff happens. Axel makes an appearance. We get a little Jaden and Alexis moment. We see the twins darker and colder side in that chapter. And we get a little more into Nightshroud and the darkness. So hope that sounds interesting. That is properly the chapter I really have been waiting for, because I really want to make the next one. So Yeah.. maybe not gonna wait that long.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 17 4
This is a Future Au Gx Christmas carol story. (resembling Scrooge) Chazz Princeton, businessman and president of his own dueling company, is a cold h...
76.4K 1.7K 79
When you were young, you had everyday filled with happiness and laughter with your family. You thought nothing could ever go wrong. Until it did... D...
18.3K 216 17
Though I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi and this is my fourth fanfiction of yu-gi-oh GX story. Also FFStoryReader22 on fanfi...
5.6K 148 10
A Gx and Beauty and the beast crossover. Like in the story of B and the b, there is a hideous monster, enchanted spell, a beautiful girl and a selfis...