New Beginnings

By xobrightxo

* IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "My Sexy Kidnapper" DONT READ THIS. READ THAT BOOK FIRST * Finally, Ava & Chres have mo... More

Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 55

22.9K 527 158
By xobrightxo

Two months. That's how fast time just flew by. Ava was now 7 and a half months. I thought she was bad before but no, I was wrong. She was even worse now that her stomach was bigger. It was always:

"My back hurts!"

"My feet are swollen!"

"Im hungry!"

"My head hurts!"

And more. But I mean, I helped make the baby so I have to help her.

"Im going to go get some food", Ava called out while grabbing the keys off the counter.

I sighed,"You gone spend up all our money. You know we don't work."

"Yeah.. So how do we have money anyways", she chuckled. "Since we both don't work... Where are you getting it from?"

"Don't worry about it", I said shaking my head. I never EVER talked about how I made my money. I felt bad doing it.

"Okay then. I'll see you later", she smiled,"I love you."

"I love you too." And she left. These are the only times that I could make my money. I took out my cellphone and went through my contacts stopping at a certain person.

Ben, in other words, Ava's dad.(Im not sure what I called him before but his name is Ben now lol)

Why am I calling him? Well, this is how I make our money. Before we moved, Ben got in contact with me but I couldn't tell Ava. He knew about our problems with wanting to move so he helped. Since he sells, he never stopped, he gave me the money we needed. But there was one condition. Ben said that after we moved, he couldn't sell anymore for me and said I'd have to do it myself but he'd supply for me. So anytime Ava wasn't home, I had Ben drop of the drugs so I could sell them.

I know that selling drugs is dangerous and that I should just get a job... But it's already so addicting. I make so much more then i would make working. I can't stop now. I also wasn't going to tell Ava what I did because she'd leave me for sure and I wasn't going to let that happen.

About 15 minutes later, Ben showed up with a medium sized box. "Here. This is enough to last you a month. Do you have the money?", he said getting straight to business.

"Yeah.. It's right over here", I said taking the box from him. I set it on the couch and walked over to the TV. I reached under it and grabbed $2,000 cash. I handed him the money and gave a small smile. "Thanks man. I appreciate it."

I was thankful that I was getting this stuff from him. Since Im now taking care of Ava, he doesn't make me pay so much for the drugs he gives me. He already has a lot of money because he sells too.

"You need to make sure you're safe with this, Chres. I don't want anything happening to my daughter or my grandson, understood?"

I nodded,"No problem. I won't let anything happen to them."

After that, he left and I hid the box under the bed. When I was about to leave, Ava opened the door with a bunch of bags in her hands.

"Woah! What did you get?", I gasped grabbing half of the bags and setting them down in the kitchen. As I was taking all the stuff out I started laughing.

"What?", Ava asked.

"It looks like you bought the whole junk aisle in the store. I don't see how you managed to bring all this up here."

"Im sorry. Never let me go to the store while Im pregnant again", she softly laughed.

After putting all the stuff away, I joined her in the bed.

"Chres", Ava asked looking up. "Have you been smoking?"

I immediately started getting nervous,"N-no. Why would y-you even ask me that?"

"It was just a question, babe. Cause it smells like weed in here."

I had to think up a lie really quick. "Ummm a friend stopped by while you were gone and he was smoking. Im sorry. I should've never let him in the house with that stuff."

"Oh alright. Im just making sure that you're not doing it", she smiled. "But do you want to tell me how you make your money now?"

"I-" just then my phone started ringing. I let out a sigh of relief and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey", I heard Ben say on the other line.

"What's up?"

"I called to tell you to make sure Ava is not in the house tomorrow. I have some buyers for you."

I smiled,"Alright thanks for letting me know. Bye." Then I hung up. "Are you asleep?", I asked Ava.

"Not yet. I have a really bad headache right now", she whined.

"Don't you always", I sighed.

"Not to be nosy or anything but why are the 'buyers' coming over tomorrow. And why do I have to be out the house?"

"That was completely nosy, Ava", I laughed. "But it's nothing to worry about. I just want you to go hang out with ...like... Your mom."

Just like I thought, the subject was changed.

"Im not seeing her right now since she wants to act like a bitch", she said.

"That's why you need to go see her. Sort all of this out because you guys can't stay away from each other forever. What are you gonna do?", I asked. "Tell her she can't watch her daughter give birth? Disinvite her to the wedding?"

"Maybe..."

"No. No you're not. So you're going to see her tomorrow. Okay?", I asked.

"Alriiiiight. Jesus. You've been telling me what to do ever since you met me", she laughed. " 'Now you're going to come with me to my car. Act normal. If you try anything and I mean ANYTHING, I will cut you into pieces. Got it?'" Then she started laughing really loud.

I knew exactly where she got that from. That was when I had her in the alley.. Well when CHASE had her in the alley.

"Technically that wasn't me AND that's weird that you remember everything word for word", I said shaking my head.

"OH MY GOSH. Do you remember the first time we had sex?", she said laughing even more.

"I do actually."

*flashback*

"Why don't you take it off for me", I asked. She hesitantly shook her head. "Is it because of the bruises?"

"Um... No", she said.

"Come here", I said grabbing her hand.

I walked her over to the bed and laid her down on it. Slowly, I opened her towel then ran my hand across her stomach. She let out a gasp because it still kind of hurt. Then I brought my head down and kissed it.

"I'm sorry for hurting you Ava.", I said against her stomach. "Can I make it up to you?"

"Mhmm", she moaned.

"I want you to relax", I said bringing my face back up to hers.

I pressed my lips against hers and crawled up on top of her. Her lips automatically parted, giving my tongue an entrance to tangle with hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me down more. That's when she felt it rub against her. She moaned into my mouth and pushed me back. I just brought himself back down, rubbing against her again. This time it felt much harder than it was before.

She pulled away from me, "Chres wait.."

I looked her in the eyes,"I know you want to do this as much as I do.. Right?"

"Yes... But--"

"So then what are we waiting for?", I asked.

She looked up at me and I smiled,"Are you going to trust me?"

"I trust you", She smiled back.

"Good. Now just let your body relax okay? It might hurt", I said then started kissing her again.

.....

*end of flashback*

"You caught me so off guard. It was funny", she smiled.

"It was still good wasn't it?", I asked.

"Good? That shit was fucking amazing.", she said and covered her mouth afterwards. "Excuse my language."

"You need to take your crazy as to sleep.", I smiled. I leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Goodnight."

••••••••••

Vote And Comment :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 39.4K 43
"Amari, you guys have been best friends for too long. There's no way you two haven't done something." "We're just friends. Some of us can manage keep...
312K 11.8K 74
Money over bitches? That was the motto. Chresanto August lived a lifestyle of every man's dream. A different girl for every day of the week and money...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
290K 9K 34
I was laying down on what felt like a bed. Blind folded naked and hands cuffed. I bit my lips. A pair of lips kissed mine feeling on my body. I felt...