My Alpha Twins

By Phoenixlovezme

Claire was your regular 17 year old if you count being a werewolf regular that is and she had it all she was... More

My Alpha twins
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast list added
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authours Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authours Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Author Note

23.6K 297 25
By Phoenixlovezme

Authors Note!!

I have noticed a lot of comments complaining about either not liking who I had chosen as the twins, so I have changed the twins to Max Carver and Charlie Carver, however if you are still not happy you can imagine someone else!! I wrote this story years ago and frankly I don't quite like it myself and may end up deleting it anyway!

It would be much appreciated if you could stop with the degrading comments it's not very nice or encouraging!

If you don't like the story if would be appreciated if you kept your opinions to yourself and just stopped reading, I don't need you telling me you don't like the story or that it doesn't make sense!

I am well aware that this story has lots of mistakes and needs major reconstruction and editing!

Thanking you sincerely
Phoenix 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.7K 15
Derek Hale x OC (First book of the series) Meet Stiles' twin sister, Riley, a girl whose whole world turns upside-down after meeting dead serious, m...
56K 1.1K 36
Kayla is an 16 year old almost normal girl. Ever since she, her parnets, her brother Adam, and best friend Lily got into a car accident she had found...
45.8K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...
4K 116 17
17 year old Claire Clark is just like every other girl at school, except she has a secret and she isn't the only one. She's a vampire He's a werewolf...