STUBBORN LOVE MYG/PJM - COMP...

By infireslady12

๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ Hate that I love you so bad... ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— More

A message to my lovely readers...
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
๐Ÿ’™ Chapter 5๐Ÿ’›
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue Part 1
EPILOGUE PART 2
EPILOGUE 3

Chapter 7

71 12 7
By infireslady12

SUGA'S POV

3 months have passed and life is still moving on. We've been busy with our promotions because of our new album. There's no time for anything, we just keep on practicing day by day, concerts, fansign events, and world tours. And now we're all going back to Korea. Ahhh finally we can rest from our hectic schedule. Mika was also busy with her job, she's been with us anywhere we go since she is our professional photographer.

She's been distant since the time that I visited her on her apartment. As far I remember, I've been treating her nicely unlike before, but what is she playing at? After I saved her from that guy before and I even made an extra effort to look out for her. And yet, she haven't even started to return the favor that she offered.   Now I'm being childish. This is so not me...

She was right over there on the seat in front of us chatting with Airi. I really don't know what's happening, but she also refuses to answer my text messages and ignoring my calls. It doesn't feel good because I'm starting to like her more and I thought everything is working out well with us.

Luckily, I can overhear their conversation from up here. I don't usually care about people's matter but…

"Yah, Mika... Nana is inviting us to a rave party later, what do you think?"
"Wow, sure... let's join her. That would be fun... and I miss her already."
"Me too... Yah, lets hunt for a handsome professional Oppas later..." Airi whispered.
"Jinja?" Mika giggled.

Ahhh, so she's playing with my feelings now? She looks like she interested in meeting "handsome professional oppas". Fine, I'll deal with you later.

Everyone was resting at the dorm on their own quality time. I was a little bit uneasy about this so I intentionally announced to everyone about Airi and Mika's little plan.

"I heard Airi and Mika are going to some Rave party later together with Nana"
"Jinja? daebak... Noonas are getting wild?" Kookie commented and beemed.
"Yah, kookiah... that kind of party is not for them." Jimin stated concernedly.

"They'll just get into trouble for sure... aishhh these ladies." Jin added.

"Yah, What are guys are waiting for, lets go to Airi's house now before its to late." Jhope asserted.

We arrived at Airi's house and luckily no one is still here. Probably Airi is still in her room preparing. We just stayed at the Sofa and waited for them to arrive. Then we heard someone knocked on the door.

V opened it and we are not mistaken the girls are wearing party getup and revealing some skin. Seriously?!

Mika and Nana look dumbfounded when they saw our furious expressions...

"Ooops, Mika. I think we must go now... c'mon!"
Nana immediately took Mika's hand and attempted to run away from us.

The boys were too quick, the two girls have been cornered. Mika was trying to hide her face from shame.

"Why? what's your problem? Can we just go? Excuse us..." Nana tried to act as if nothing is serious.

Jimin took Mika's hand and pulled her from Nana.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Us? We were just… ahhh" Mika began to stutter.
"Yah Park Jimin, let go of her now…" Nana fought back.
"Not yet, until you explain first where the two of you are going…" Jimin said with conviction.

"Nana??? What now?" Mika whispered. Nana just look at Mika with dismayed expression.

V certainly dragged Nana and walked towards our dorm… Everyone did so including Mika.

"Oppa, Yah… what do you think you are doing with us? Huh? Yah… this is kidnapping. Really. I'm going to call the police. Like right now!" Nana was still struggling from V's grip.

Finally, we're already at Airi's house. Mika was just silent looking disappointed.

"HEY! what are you doing with my friends? Huh?" Airi was surprised to see her two lovely friends being dragged by us.

"Airiah, they are soooo BAD. they captured us like criminals…" Nana was about to cry.
"What?!! Why?" Airi was so furious and glared at us.

"THE 3 OF YOU ARE STAYING HERE… no one's going to a party" Jin hyung commanded.
"No we're not!!!" The 3 of girl said simultaneously.
"Wow, really? then why are you wearing those….?" Jhope asked mockingly.

The three girls just looked at themselves and said nothing.

"Aigooo, bunch of liars… tsk tsk. I'm sure it's Nana's idea… yah, you really want these two get into trouble. Huh? You're such a bad influence to them" Jimin blamed Nana.

Nana narrowed her eyes and glared at Jimin for the first time. She immediately went to V and clung into his arms…

"Tae oppa, I just realize now that you are more charming than Jimin oppa. And he's too short for an Idol. What a shame..." Nana concluded and she stuck her tongue out at Jimin. The latter looked so displeased that he can't even fight back.

Mika started to laugh like crazy… "This is crazy, really…you know what??? I'll just go home. We'll just do this next time girls. Without these Bunch of super kill joy Ahjussis."

"Mika, I'll go with you…" Jimin followed her.
"Sorry, Jimin… I'm not in the mood today, you guys just ruined our night." Jimin looked hurt and I felt sorry for him, but I need to get things fixed with her once and for all.

"Airi, Nana, I'll be going now… Bye." she kissed their cheeks and went outside immediately.
"Ahhhhhmm, guys  I'll just buy something. okay? I'll be back soon." I said.

I certainly followed Mika at the elevator. She was about to close it.
As I entered the lift, she just pretended that she didn't know me. What's up with her??? When we reached the ground floor, She hurriedly walked pass by me and I caught her hands…

"Yah, what do you think you're doing? Let me go." Mika resisted.
"Why are you doing this to me, huh?" I pleaded.
"I dont know what you're talking about!"
"THIS! you are definitely ignoring me…" I'm starting to lose my patience.
"Yah, I'm your professional photographer, I can see you everyday of my life and still you are thinking that I'm ignoring you??"
"Don't you fool me Mikaela, you're not even answering my text messages and ignoring my calls. I thought we had something."
"Something? What do you mean? Yah, don't think too much of yourself. STOP fooling around. I'm not your toy. Stay away from me…" then she walked away.

I was totally surprised of her. Is that what she's thinking of me? That I'm just fooling her?

MIKAELA'S POV

I walked a way from him and I realized i was crying again. Why does he have to do that? I'm starting to forget him. I think this is for the better, but why does it feel so heavy? I am trying since the day that I ended my illusions that we have something…

flashback...

"Yoongiahh… thank you so much for helping me… and for treating my wound. This is too much... i would really like to return the favor." I sincerely thanked him.
"Its okay… you don't have to worry about it. So you want to repay me?" He smirked and looked at me intently.
"Yes, anything…." I said hesitantly.
"How about a KISS?" He asked without pause.

I was so shocked at the moment and I really don't know what to do. "Nah, I'm just kidding… forget it." He said.

He went and I was left confused...
"Mika… are you there?" Airi and Nana was knocking at the door.
I cried as I opened the door. My heart aches because I really can't contain what I feel for Yoongi. It's just so hard...
"Yah, don't cry. The guy was already detained and he will surely pay for what he did to you…" Airi assured me.
"No its not him… it's yoongi. He came in before you... and I really don't know my stand. He ignores me then he will be sweet after then he will ignore me again then he will show his fondness and will ask for a kiss then its just a joke. He's really driving me mad." I confessed without pause.
"No he didn't?!!" Nana asked unbelievably.

"Yah, just take it easy, okay. You need to rest" Airi said.
"I've decided. From now on, I will draw a line between us. I won't let him do this to me again. I thought his intentions are clear? I thought he really likes me that's why he kissed me? Or am I just assuming?"

"Mika, we really can't tell because its too early and knowing Yoongi, he's really hard to read. But if you think that you need to space out from him, then do it. Maybe if you do that, you'll get the answers. We'll never know." Airi sincerely advised.

"And of course, boys are playful. We still don't know his real intentions for you… You know… maybe he just wants…. S….?" Nana assumed maliciously.

"Nana??!!!" Airi and I blurted out and we just laughed at my craziness.

At present…

"We had something?" What is he talking about? He didn't even approach me. He was pestering me for months, and he usually ignores me and then now? Duh! He doesn't even consider my feelings...

I kept on walking away from him. I need to be strong. Seol Chan betrayed me and now I'm being fooled again. I'm not gonna let that happen.

JIMIN'S POV

Mika was really angry from what we did. She might think I'm overly protective. Aishhhhh… Otoke? She already dislikes me. I wanted to call her right now but I can't. She said she's not on the mood... How can I ever tell her that I like her… ?

I haven't done much for her. But i really do like her. I'm just too afraid to make a move...

"Jiminah wake up! We will be having a shooting for *Food on the Run*… Faster, get up now." Hobi hyung woke me up.

I didn't even realize, I've slept thinking about her.
We prepared and proceeded to the shooting area. Good thing is… Mika was also there too.

It has been a long day and the shooting is already done, then we've decided to eat our dinner together with the staff members. Mika was busy taking pictures of us. Here and there. She taking a shot when she accidentally bumped into a couple.

"Yahh!! Paboyaa… Stupid girl! Look where you're stepping!" The girl screamed at Mika.

"Omy! I'm sorry….. SEOL CHAN?" Mika looks like she had seen a ghost. But her face suddenly became dim.
"Ela??? Why are… What are?" The guy began to stutter.
"Yah, chagiya… Who is she? Is she the girl you are talking about? No wonder, shes just as stupid as you have mentioned. SUCH A LOSER." The girl began to underestimate Mika from head to toe.

Mika was just standing there looking dumbfounded and trying to hide her contempt. I was expecting her to fight back but Mika turned around when the girl pulled her arms.

"Stay away from my Fiance. Arasseo." Mika pulled her arms forcefully and glared at the girl with disgust… I was about to came into her rescue but i was shocked to see Yoongi hyung.

"Stop harrasing my girlfriend or else I'll bring the hell outta here and eat you alive. Yah, you little girl… Do you think your boyfriend loves you? He'll just dump you and I'm VERY sure of that. And you boy, feeling super huh?? You are the biggest loser. Not Mika."

After hyung's litte speech he dragged Mika away. Leaving us all astounded. Am i hearing it clear? Mika is his girlfriend?

MIKAELA'S POV

Yoongi was dragging me away… I was currently shock of everything that has happened. Its like a time bomb. Everything just exploded at the same time.

But i need to be on my guard. Why is yoongi acting like this? What is he playing at?

"Yah, can you let go of me now?"
"Later." He said calmly, i can't seem to read his expression.
"Yah, i said let me go!" I forcefully pulled my arms from his grip.
"What?!" Yoongi loose his temper
"Stop doing this okay? I can handle myself."
"Yah, you can't even fight back right there… Are you just gonna let them look down on you.?"
"I know what I'm doing so just mind your own business. And please, I'm not your girlfriend so clean your mess up. The boys might get the wrong idea."
"Shiro." He said cooly.
"What?! Yoongiah.. Just stop. Okay. Please… I'm begging you..."

SUGA'S POV

I feel like shit. Why is she acting like that to me? I'm doing my best to reach out to her, but It's getting worse every time I try. I really feel sorry for her. I haven't got any idea that she had an ex-boyfriend and it seems that she was never loved. Perhaps it's also the reason why she is so distant. She stopped trusting men. 

I'm not an expert when it comes to relationship. I'm not good in expressing my feelings. Honestly, I only wanted to let her know that I like her, but I don't know how. Am I going too far? Am I too fast? I kissed her... But I swear to God that I meant it. 

I saw the boys coming looking furious and confused and I think I need to prepare myself to be interrogated.

"Hyung, what did we just hear? Is it true? Where is Mika?" Jhope started the interrogation

"Yah Hyung, are you serious about this?" V was furious too. 
"Yoongiah, how long have you been hiding this from us?" Jin added. 

Jimin just looked at me confusedly, expecting an answer. And I felt sorry for him at the same time. 

"Don't assume. Okay. I just made that up. Mika has nothing to do with this."

"Yah, Hyung. Don't do that again. This might get leaked to the fans. Mika might be in danger." Jimin sounded relieved and concerned at the same time. 

JIMIN'S POV

Suga hyung just made that up. That's what I want to hear all along. My heart has been restless since the incident on the street. It hurts because it is Mika. And it hurts more because it's Yoongi hyung. What if it's true? Will I be able to accept it wholeheartedly? Aishhhh... i don't even want to think about it. 

We headed to the BigHit building since we still have to practice until 12 midnight for a concert. Mika and Airi was not around so we just practiced normally. I'm really worried about her. Never thought that she had a boyfriend before. Her face when she saw her ex, she must have suffered that much.

After rehearsal, we directly went back to our dorms... we started to prepare for bed when we heard noises from the other room. From Airi's room... 

"Woahhh, did you hear that?" Kookie wondered where the noise came from.

"It came from Airi's house..." Yoongi hyung checked.

"C'mon lets check what's happening over there..." Rapmon insisted.

We decided to check and luckily Airi's extension door is open...

Airi, Mika and Nana were singing and dancing like there's no tomorrow while drunk. We were startled from what we are seeing right now, and they are only wearing shorts and tank tops - c/o Nana. Again. 

(Cool for the summer - demi lovato - at the background)

Take me down into your paradise!!!

Don't be scared 'cause I'm your body type

Just something that we wanna try

'Cause you and I

We're cool for the summer!!!

They are laughing so hard.…
Jin hyung was so mad that he turned off the sounds immediately.

The 3 girls stopped at once, but three of them are too drunk to recognize our presence. I was trying to check if Yoongi Hyung will do something. But he just stared at Mika with a vacant expression... Jin and Jhope helped to assist Airi to her room, while V and kookie helped Nana to be transfered to Airi's room. It was a total disaster. 

Yoongi hyung and I was about to lift Mika but she was still a little sober...

"Chimchim!!! Aigoo so cute... my angel chimchim. Komawooooo..." Mika is indeed drunk. She was clinging unto my arms like a puppy. 

"C'mon, stand up. Let's go to Airi's room now... you should rest.."

"Aniyo... I'll go home..."
She tried to to walk but she almost fell to the ground… luckily i caught her right away.

"Yah, don't be so hard headed… I'll take you to Airi's room now…okay?"
"Chimchim… aniyo… aniyo…." Mika kept on refusing… almost started to cry.
"Okay… I'll take you home.. okay. Just don't cry…"

"But where's Yoongi oppa?? Ahhhh there you are… " she started to walk towards Yoongi hyung still tipsy.
"Oppa, can you take me home… please???? Huh?"
"Jimin, will take you home… okay." Yoongi tried to push Mika away but…
"Shiroooo… i want you…"

"Hyung, just take her… here are the keys…" for the last time, i gave my cardigan to Mika. I'm sure she's feeling cold because of her outfit. Yoongi hyung gave Mika a piggyback ride. And then they left…

I suddenly felt empty. I dont know if I'm just making myself numb. I wanted to cry but I can't… though I'm not yet sure of what's going to happen, but I know there is something…

SUGA'S POV

Mika was already asleep while I'm driving… I suddenly felt relieved right now that she's here with me. We arrived at their building and carried her again at my back… i was walking down the parking lot...

"Hmmmmm… its your scent again."
"What??"
"Can we just stay like this for a moment?"
"Yah, you're being weird… stop doing that."
"Oppa… why did you kiss me back then?"
"Ahhhhh… coz that's how I feel…"
"Yah… you're a bad oppa…. You always make me cry, you know that?! You always… make me fall for you… then you'll ignore me… then make me fall for you again…but in the end… na neo joahae…."

The revelation began and I felt like im in heaven. We arrived at Mika's home and I placed her in bed carefully. She was now sleeping soundly so I covered her with a blanket and just stared at her for a moment.

All things are still uncertain… but i just hope that everything will fall into place someday. One thing is for sure… Mika likes me. And that more than enough for now.

"Na neo joahae…." I Ieaned to kiss her forehead.

*feel free to comment. THANKS FOR READING!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.9K 23
โ”€๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
280 31 34
"I.. I hate you." "But you love me.."
249K 5.9K 109
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs แดกสœแด สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชแด…s แด€ษด แดœษดษดแด‡แด„แด‡ssแด€ส€ส sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด แดส า“ษชส€sแด› ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด ส™แดแดแด‹ :)
584 27 12
.