Banana Bus Crew Oneshots

By justpeachiee

Basically what it says in the title.All new book. Involves Vanosscrew (that's how you say his name right). R... More

Vannoss
Wildcat
H20Delirous
Bryce
Bryce pt2
Ohmwrecker
Mini ladd
Cartoonz
Moo Snukle
Basicallyidowork
VanossGaming
Wildcat
H20 Delirious
Bryce
Mini ladd
Cartoonz
Moo Sunkle
Requests?
WILDCAT(requested)
Terroriser
Ohmwrecker
TOO LIT TO QUIT
Mini Ladd(requested)
Bryce
Vanoss(requested)
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦Smi77y requestπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
H20 Delirious
IMPORTANT A/n
Sorry not an update
Smii7y
Important A/n
Cartoonz
Dathi de nogla
YUS
Sattelizer
Swag_dracula
I CANNOT
THE END??!!
Ideas?
??Notes??

Dathi De Nogla

4.8K 86 20
By justpeachiee

WTF
(Italics are flashbacks)
••

It's all a lie. One fucking twisted one at that. You stare at your ceiling thinking about what just happened.

You had just got off of the plane. You called your sister to come pick you up since you knew your boyfriend was probably recording a video or something like that. It went straight to voicemail. What? That's not right she knew she was supposed to pick you up. You call about 3 more times before you catch a taxi.

You arrive at you and Davids house. You get in expecting to her the loud yells and screaming of your boyfriend. But you didn't. It was completely silent. Maybe he was sleeping? You went to you twos room and put your stuff down and unpack when you get back😉. Where were you going? To your sisters house, it isn't even a block away just down the street so you're gonna walk. You start your expedition.

Almost to your sisters house and you happened to be not paying attention because you ran into a couple. "Oh I'm so sor-" you pause your sentence once you realize who the 'couple' is. "Y/n!" They both say in disbelief.

"What the FUCK!"

•••

Sorry not sorry 😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 4.1K 91
welcome!!!!! read at your own discretion please. am not responsible for emotions or getting ur phone taken away in class. i am also aware that my ti...
208K 2.7K 10
Yeah, what the title says;) Not all of them will be lemons/smuts and I'm only gonna do x reader imagines. WARNING Do not read if you're too young.
40.2K 2.2K 48
Banana Bus Crew one-shots compilation This is a mix of fluff, sad, dark, narrative, poems/songfics, and more! Open for requests :] Challenges inside...
112K 3.3K 88
ONE SHOT BABY XD I just write what comes out from my mind and post it :3 Youtubers or Celebrities are accepted X3 β™‘ One Shot mostly on Markiplier and...