treat you better ☔︎ s.m

By void-luke

A boy who makes his best friend realize her boyfriend isn't the right guy for her; he is. CURRENTLY BEING RE... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Apology

Chapter Thirty-Two

941 26 3
By void-luke

Treat You Better
Chapter Thirty-Two
«Mia Williams»
The car suddenly spins and my eyes are wide as I'm scared for what could happen next. The car stops and I look over at everyone and see if they're okay.

"That was freaking scary. Please go slow, hun." My mom tells my dad and he nods before driving again.

We decided that today was a day to get out and do something together as a family, including Joshua, and so that something was going to the movies. With Joshua's eyes still wide, I smile at him and ask if he's alright. He nods his head before holding onto his seatbelt.

Somehow Josh managed to get back with Sam, not that I'm unhappy about that but I wouldn't let a guy back so easily. I'm happy to see the two of them happy again. Seeing my best friends happy of course makes me happy as well.

We soon get to the theatre and get tickets to see Suicide Squad for the eighth time in two months. Josh sits in between my dad and I, with my sister next to me and my mom next to my dad. The movie starts and soon my favorite, also-known-as Harley Quinn, appears on the big screen.

[Made November 10, 2016]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 50 26
After Natalie leaves the boys she meets Vanessa. The two seek out there life together to find themselves. What happens when Natalie meets Sean?How wi...
23.6K 264 33
Jay Gilinsky follows her older brother Jack Gilinsky on the journey on magcon tour. Jay wants nothing to do with the boys also attending, she's think...
5K 279 67
Is about a girl and a boy that knew each other for a long time. They start developing feelings for each other and what happens? What happens to their...
204K 3.6K 46
Meredith is a hot tempered rich teenager, who doesn't like to be told what to do. But when she's forced to work at her town's country club all summer...