Werewolf Academy

By ToxicRoses

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body, looking at each and every curve and line. Though wh... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Can't touch this
Chapter 3: Welcome to my personal Hell
Chapter 4: Just....breathe
Chapter 5: New she-wolf
Chapter 6: Can't touch this
Chapter 8: More About Eva
Chapter 9: He Left Me
Chapter 10: Warned
Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think
Chapter 12: Tiger vs Kitten
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf
Chapter 15: Announcements
Chapter 16: Evesdropping
Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled
Chapter 18: Explaining Myself
Chapter 19: Driven Mad
Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony
Chapter 21: My Pack
Chapter 22: SPYing Around
Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble
Chapter 24: Taking Notes
Chapter 25: Capture The Flag
Chapter 26: The Attack
Chapter 27: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Making Up
Chapter 29: Talking Back
Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates
Chapter 31: Meet Jane
Chapter 32: Helping Friends
Chapter 33: GIve You Hell
Chapter 34: Announcer
Chapter 35: Almost There
Chapter 36: Disneyland
Chapter 37: Going Back
Chapter 38: The Rules
Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide
Chapter 40: Part ONE
Chapter 40: Part Two
Night Of Wolves (Werewolf Academy Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Arctic Monkeys Rule<3
WATTY AWARDS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SideNote
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Finale - Part 1
The Finale - Part 2
The Finale - Part 3
THE FINALE
Epilogue
ALT: FINALE & EPILOGUE

Chapter 7: Werewolf dodgeball

115K 4.3K 568
By ToxicRoses

I looked behind me at Carol.

She was a couple hundred yards away, sweating and panting along with the rest of the class. I laughed jogging back into the gym.

The weather was cooking outside ,and the fact that I was wearing cotton cloths didn't help. I had a bunch of energy still left in me.

I went towards the line the coach was pointing me to. It was the boys on left girls on right line. There were a couple boys and I was the only girl.

The couple guys were sitting and talking all buff looking. They probably ran all the laps unlike me and Carol who goofed all the way and were now covered in sweat which was kinda cute.

I pushed the thoughts away and sat crossed-legged on the floor with my elbows on my knees and my forehead in my hands. I closed eyes briefly and opened it dragging my hands through my hair. I gathered all my hair and slipped off the hair tie on my wrist tying my hair in a ponytail.

After about 10 minutes of me sitting there bored ignoring all the guys talking beside me to whoever knows who. I had seen Carol come in red and panting. At least she made it right?

I was about to zone out once again when coach's voice boomed through the gym.

"Alright you wolves!" which I found a bit offensive,"Today we're going to play a hard-core version of dodge ball!"

There were a few boo's and yay's. I actually wanted to play. I just hoped he wasn't stereotypical and would make girls on one team. They were always like 'Oh my gosh the balls going to hit my head!' or 'I think I broke a nail!' which was annoying. Seriously annoying.

Yeah, some would call me a tomboy ,but I can assure to you that I'm not. I am very girly but also like sports. What can I say? Their fun. Back to our current moment.

"Alright Ladies left court, guys right! Mush!" Now he was really pushing the fact that we're wolves.

I felt a small growl escape my throat ,but thank God no one heard it.

I stood up sighing and Carol bouncing nervously next to me.

"Eva, I don't like dodge ball," she whispered as all the guys cheered that this was going to be super easy.

As hell!

"Sokay Carol, I can be your shield," I smiled charmingly at her, making her laugh and nodd.

Yes, I can be a team player. Sometimes.

We passed Megan and her group at the farthest of the gym as she frowned disgustingly at me. I shoot her daggers. May I also say that they were poisonous, which made her look away quickly.

"Get ready!" Coach's voice boomed.

Carol nervously went slightly behind me.

A huge flat screen turned on showing the whole game. I guessed that was so coach could see us all.

"Get set!"

I got in a ready position, to be able to move more quickly. All the dodge balls were in the middle.

"Go!''and everyone went into motion. Well, most of the guys and some brave-hearted girls. I would have gone ,but I seriously wanted to get Carol to survive this.

Bright orange dodge balls went flying ever where. The score board started with 16 guys and 16 girls and slowly decreased. Well, mostly ours.

We had 13 to 10. 10 being the girls.

"Common Carol, let's show these guys how to play" I whispered to her.

She looked at me and slowly nodded.

I grabbed the stray ball on the floor as all the guys were busy pelting the girls with dodge balls.

I felt Carol poke my shoulder and I turned around just as she handed me three more balls. I smiled taking them in my hands and vroom they went.

I through dodgeball after dodgeball getting four guys out. All the guys noticed immediatly and backed away slightly just as me and Carol did too.

The score was 8 to 7. We were still losing.

We were near the back and Carol gathered balls for me as I launched them to the other side. We laughed as the guys muttered curses that they were hit by a girl.

Now we were 6 to 5.

Megan had somehow managed to survive this long.

The guys noticed that Carol was supplying me with dodge balls so they aimed at her since I could dodge their balls so easily.

Carol stood behind me as balls came frlying towards her. I caught three, as Carol thanked me. I moved forward getting ready to hit someone just as I saw Carol get called out. She was a few feet in front of Megan and got hit in the chest by the boy with the 'I think I'm so cool look.'

That got me pissed as I launched all three balls directly at the boy. He fell backwards from the force my anger flaring. Did he not know that it hurt as hell to get hit in the chest? Especially by a dodge ball!

We were now 5 to 2. Me and Megan were left. How did she stay in this?

I was a bit mad now, about everything. Being caught. Being taken to a school. Pun jokes made by a wolf teacher. All really pissed me off right about now and I practically snapped.

With no Carol holding me back, I was grabbing balls, throwing them, dodging them, and catching them. Man was I good when I was mad. I should get mad more often.

Megan got hit and knocked out and it was now 3 to 1.

Joy!

I couldn't tell who the guys were because suddenly there were 3 balls flying at my face and I immediately dropped to the floor in a push-up position before jumping up, grabbing a ball, and whoosh! Hitting the tall dude square in the chest.

The girls were cheering for me, the guys cheering for the guys to win a girl. Of course you could hear Megan's squeaky voice cheering for the two guys.

We all had a ball in our hands, but all the drama seemed gone. We were silent as I rubbed a hand on my forehead, breathing deeply.

We were kind of ,not stalking since we had to be on our side, more like measuring each other up. I looked at the other guy who was tense, and ready to hit at any moment.

He threw his ball just as I threw mine hitting him and catching his ball. I smirked. Yes, I felt really good.

It was 1 to 1. I could do this. I could do this. Hell ya I could do this!

I switched my gaze to the last one left standing observing or measuring me up. Or just being plan weird.

But once I saw his eyes, I was a goner. Brown eyes. Dark brown eyes that were almost black looking. Dark jet black hair. And may I say major hotty!

I pushed that away concertrating on my play. Time for payback!

I smiled not showing the evil behind them. His lips slightly rose at the sides which seemed as a trying smile.

I smiled brighter knowing that he didn't know what I was thinking.

Then almost suddenly, we both threw our balls at each other.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

But it never came.

I opened my eyes just as the ball went a couple feet away from my face to the right.

And my ball hit him in his shoulder.

I had won!

I jumped up squealing like a little girl on Christmas.

"Girls win!" Coach announced.

Most of the girls except Megan's group came gathering around me complimenting, praising, cheering.

I hugged Carol as he jumped in joy.

I overheard the guys sighing, and some of them said 'you suck dude' to the guy I had a showdown with.

Next thing I know I'm hulled up onto a couple tough looking girls shoulders with them cheering and headed for the place that looked like the girls changing room.

I saw Tommy and Coach talking and smiling at me. Had he seen me? Tommy smiled like a joyful old man and waved a little.

I smiled back overpowered by joy.

As we were going to the locker room, out of the corner of my eye I saw the guy I had beat looking at me. I couldn't tell the expression on his face. He smiled a tiny bit, which was cute but weird. He was all tall and muscular with a basketball shirt and black basketball shorts. He was what you call tall, dark , and handsome.

Though there was one question that made me raise my eyebrow at him.

Why didn't he hit me?

***so u like this story?????i like it:DPLEASEEE

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

BAKE COOKIES

WHATEVER YOU LIKE:D

i just want to know if I should continue it cause I'm pretty sure it's NOT the whole 'i reject you and then want you back'

it more of a 'IM Eva, now say hello to my fist' type book:DDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 183K 42
I almost choke on the piece of chocolate covered strawberry as I saw Alpha Liam from the Crimson Fangs Pack come walking towards me with a smile. I s...
833K 21.9K 30
"You're mine," he growls. "I am not an object so back off!" He steps closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You're mine," he whispers in my ear...
143K 2.8K 22
"I am a werewolf." As those words slipped through my lips, my angel looks at me bewildered. "You're a-a- what?" I nod, "A werewolf. But not just any...
225K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...