book smart // c. parayko

Galing kay eddyscroptop

English major meets hockey player. Finished 2017. Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

1.2K 31 0
Galing kay eddyscroptop

"Jessica."

"Are you a student at Washington?"

"Yeah. English major. Are you?" I was horrible with small talk. I really hated it, honestly. I didn't want him to think that I didn't want him here.

"I'm an online student from Fairbanks."

"What brings you down here?"

"I uh-" he rubbed his neck, as if he had forgotten his answer. "Work. Work brought me down here."

I nodded, afraid to say any more. For an English major and an avid writer, I was horrible with words. It was embarrassing. Embarrassing in such a way that I don't usually try to meet new people. My group of friends were in the same boat as me.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"Not at all." I smiled, studying the bright blue eyes that were behind his black rimmed glasses. He was cute, but I wasn't getting my hopes up.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

262K 6K 51
Avery has always dreamed about going to California, so when her mom suggests they stay with her friend Selene in Huntington Beach for the summer, she...
16.2K 189 16
Uriah and Zeke invite their friends to an innocent game of Candor or Dauntless... sounds fun! I DON'T OWN THE DIVERGENT CHARACTERS, NOR WILL I EVER...
6.8K 300 11
A lot of people pray when they need help. Most of the time they don't get an answer--yet Crimson somehow attracts the help of a certain angel named G...
97K 1.7K 30
Bella Castillo. Your average girl with a beautiful voice. Shawn Mendes. Every girls dream guy. Successful, cute, and talented. What Happens when ther...