Quidditch is my life

By Donnaaaaxx

Phoenix Black is a 14 year old witch who happens to be the youngest famous quidditch player ever. Quidditch i... More

Quidditch is my life (re-writing parts)
The Quidditch World Cup (done)
The sorting and new friends (done)
First classes and new friends (done)
Gryffindor against Slytherin
I'm dating Oliver Wood
potions and detention
authors note
Austin Moon
Beauxbatons and Durmstrang
The yule ball?!
shopping and pranking
Gryffindor against Hufflepuf and the Yule ball
The second task
The last task
Authers note!!
Authers note
New Story

The end

4.5K 108 12
By Donnaaaaxx

*5 years later*

Phoenix and Oliver both finished their school and graduated. Phoenix was still a famous quidditch player and Oliver also was a famous quidditch player. They both love eachother to death and they have twins, a boy named Cedric and a girl named jade.

They named the boy after Cedric. Because of the twins Phoenix plays less quidditch.

She won the world cup last year. And is now taking care of the children.

*10 years later*

Today Cedric and Jade are going to hogwarts. They are as excited as their mother was.

After they left Phoenix is training hard again and is playing for Ireland again.

Cedric and Jade grow up to be famous quidditch players aswell and they live happily ever after...

I'm sorry, I know the end sucks but I was really out of ideas. I've started a new story about Austin mahone, please check it out.

I want to thank you all for reading my story. xxxx Donna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.5K 88
She was born in the evilest prison ever created. She was taken away only after a few minutes of breathing. She was the only daughter of the wickedest...
175K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
692K 25.3K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
178K 6.5K 45
Clay's mother, the Queen, refuses to let Clay go out of the castle borders and socialize. Safety risk, she says. As much as clay tries to convince he...