we met at Starbucks | Markipl...

By JinsPinkBitch

you are a 26 year old girl welsh girl, tomboy, and you just moved to L.A on the same street as Mark, right ne... More

'Today I'm moving'
'I'm late,'
"We'e here to audition,"
"You're mar..."
"I'm from Wales"
'She lives right next door,"
'Mark didn't answer,"
"INVITE HER IN!"
'She looked so fucking good,'
"Its cool,"
'Telling Marks fanbase,"
"Nice room,"
"Just relax,"
"Good morning,"
"Grab Chica!"
"Where's my boyfriend?"
"She's peppy,"
"You just wanna..."
'She was fast asleep,'
'Pax West'
"Trust me,"
Amnesia
Back home in LA (again)
Livestream
"What the hell was all that about?"

Back in LA

28 1 0
By JinsPinkBitch

Your POV

I stumbled off the plane back home in LA and Mark caught me as we laughed. My phone went off and I saw a message off my mother.

M=Mam, Y=You

M: How quickly do you think you'd be able to get home to Wales?
Y: Dunno why?
M: We need you here asap
Y: I'm booking a ticket immediately

"What's wrong?" Mark asked.
"I'm booking a ticket back home to Wales the second we get back to your place," I said looking up at him.
"I'm coming with you,"
"Ok but this seems important,"
"I get it I'll try and stay out of your way,"
"Thanks,"

**********timeskip**********

I got back to Mark's house and booked two tickets for six days later. I started to pack and messaged my mother.

M=Mam, Y=You

Y: Just booked two tickets I'll be there in 6-7 days
M: Two tickets? Why do you need two
Y: Mark is insisting on coming with me. He wants to meet you guys in person
M: Oh ok then I'll see you in 6 days
Y: Bye Mam

I turned my phone off and carried on packing. Once I was done I sat down and sighed. I really wanted to find out what was wrong and why I had to get back home so quickly but I guess I was waiting for a few days.
______________________

????? POV

She's going to Wales in 6 days and she's taking Mark with her but he doesn't deserve her. I want her myself. I may be younger by two years but fuck it she's hot. And I love her so much. I need to try and find a way to go to Wales with them so that I can break them apart. They don't want each other she wants me and I can tell. She's always flirting with me and smiling. But I can't get tickets to Wales. Well I can but it'll be expensive and probably obvious. Oh shit I'll fly out the day after. That'll be fine and then I can break them apart. I thought as I sat back booking a ticket for the day after they leave. I don't care what happens I'm determined to get Y/N for myself.

I know that Mark is just using her and I just want what's best for her. I started writing out my plan to split them and then I waited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 15.5K 56
Wanting a change you decide to move away from home to LA. When your new neighbour wakes you up at 3am(and you're in your underwear! Hip-fricken-hoora...
19.8K 687 40
You met Mark in LA. You'd just gotten your bachelors degree and wanted a fresh start, away from a past you really hoped would stay there. But when Ma...
84.2K 3.5K 37
Y/n moved to LA in hope of a better start. Unfortunately the opposite happened, she couldn't hold a job or find a house. She was homeless on the stre...
93.1K 2.2K 22
When (Y/N) and her two best friends decide to move to L.A. for your 26th birthday they go out to and celebrate their new found independence. They go...