Snapchat | Karim Benzema

由 cristiano-

In which Karim Benzema thinks he's sending a snapchat to Raphael Varane but ends up snapchatting with a girl... 更多

cast
playlist
epigraph
1. Karim Benzema sent you a pic!
2. I love you, bro.
3. I am a man of many talents
4. Name your price
5. I've got shithead friends
6. You're a chick?
7. I get to call you Karim now
8. My phone keeps ting-ing
9. KARIM HAS BEEN SEXTING
10. Isco is on the shipper board too
11. I have them charms
12. Gosh you're so melodramatic
13. God, that was useless info
14. Is this a romantic getaway?
15. I'm just her crush's best friend.
16. let's meet asap?
17. I'm going to save this ship.
18. This stupid oblivious twat
19. Et tu, Brute and all that shiz
20. Her favourite Isco Alarcon
21. He knew a bit about fangirls
22. She thinks she's badass
23. I don't know how to flirt
24. I'm deeply protective of my fans
26. Chichore
27. ISCO ALARCON IS OUTSIDE
28. Wearing my best friend's jersey
29. thou great love guru
30. Stay away from Karim's shoulders.
31. get your ass back here
32. you didn't want to see his face
33. Blame Benzema
34. You want too much drama
35. James is our driver
36. We met on an app
37. Epilogue | Did anyone say pineapples?
SEQUEL

25. Let's go eat some hummus

2K 106 43
由 cristiano-

"This is a very bad idea," Karim muttered as they got off the plane at Dubai.

Isco pushed him aside and ran down the stairs beside the plane, overcome with hope and excitement, "You are too much of a pessimist, Karim Parim."

Karim heaved a sigh and followed him downstairs. This morning while he had still been staring at his ceiling, overcome with what ifs and guilt at the thought of possibly losing the only woman he would ever admire, he had been rudely pulled off his bed by Isco and Jese. They had proceeded to dump a few of his clothes into an airbag and he had actually been ordered to dress up because Isco was adamant they follow Arbeloa's advice and go see Shaheen in Dubai.

Karim wished he could feel hopeful or excited but a flight with an over-excited Isco and a pitying Jese hadn't been a fun trip. He just knew Shaheen wasn't going to forgive him. She didn't like him as he liked her. She didn't need him as he needed her. She was perfect, why would she go through the pain of forgiving him after he had hurt her like that?

He knew the meeting was going to be ugly. He wished Isco hadn't employed a private detective to find her address. How was he supposed to explain that to her?

Hey, Shaheen, I am sorry for insulting you by standing you up on our first meeting. I was selfish and blinded by jealousy. Yes, I was jealous of my best friend and your idol. Why? Because you like him and I have a huge crush on you. And I am stupid. Also, my friend Isco employed a private detective to hunt up your address. That's how I reached your place. Sorry for that too.

Jese patted his back with encouragement, whispering, "You can do this. She'll understand."

Karim felt he would puke with the nervousness that got set off in him. How was he supposed to talk to her? A short ride and he would be standing outside her house. I can't do this.

"You have to talk to her, Karim," Jese continued as if sensing his unease. "It would be unfair to her if you don't explain and unfair to yourself if you never tell her your feelings."

"She hates me," Karim finally spat. There, now its been said.

Jese was unfazed even though Karim knew he was still very guilty about letting Raphael escape and botch his plans, "She's angry at you and that's very different from hatred but if you don't mend it now, it might grow into that and trust me, you don't want that."

Karim stared at him. He wondered how Jese could speak with such sense and conviction for once. He realized that Jese had some experience in that department and immediately felt bad for never enquiring. To be honest, before Shaheen, he had never actually paid attention to anyone's love lives.

"Let's catch up with Isco, shall we?" Jese pointed at the figure running far ahead of them, already unloading their luggage from the conveyor belts.

The ride to Shaheen's house was uneventful. Isco had a hopeful monologue going all the way as he ranted about his ship Sharim and how it was finally going to sail. He made them stop by a flowershop and himself went to buy a bouquet of red roses so that Karim could fulfil Arbeloa's orders and beg Shaheen for forgiveness.

When the taxi stopped outside what they were told was the correct address, Karim's palms were sweaty and his heart seemed to hammer at his ribs in anticipation. Isco wouldn't let Jese get down and the two of them sat in the taxi while Karim picked up the bouquet and walked up to the doorbell.

With a backward look at his friends for motivation, he took a breath and rang the bell. Let it be Shaheen who opens the door, please. I don't know how I could explain any of this to her family.

A minute passed and the door remained closed. Wondering whether the bell didn't work, he pressed it again, more forcefully this time. His ears picked up the ring of the bell inside the house. And yet no one opened the door.

She's seen me from somewhere and she's not letting anyone open the door. She doesn't even want to see me face-to-face. Ya Allah, please help me.

Desperately, he ran the bell again. Nothing happened.

By now Isco had decided enough was enough. Closely followed by Jese, he walked up to Karim, "What's wrong?"

"No one's answering the bell."

Isco frowned and ran the bell seven-eight times, its shrill loud rings making them wince. "I can't believe this," Isco shrieked. "Where is everyone?"

"Maybe you didn't get the right address?" Jese ventured.

Isco shook his head, "I hired the best person in town for the job."

"Maybe she's seen me and doesn't want to let me in?" Karim gave voice to his fears.

"Nonsense," Isco commented. "They've probably gone for shopping or something." Just to stress his disappointment, he pressed the bell again, its long ring piercing the air.

One of the neighbours stuck his red face out of a window of the adjoining house, "You morons, they aren't home! Stop creating noise on a Sunday!"

"Sorry but can you tell us where are they?" Karim asked as politely as he could.

"They've gone to India for the marriage," came the reply.

A cold shiver ran down Karim's back but it was Jese who asked, "Who's getting married?"

"Not the parents obviously," the man said before disappearing into his house.

"She's getting married?" Jese asked. "How did you not know about this?"

Isco made a funny noise, caught between a sob and a laugh, "What are you talking about? She can't be getting married. She was supposed to meet Karim a couple of days ago. She would have let him know of something like this. BESIDES, SHE LOVES HIM! WHY WOULD SHE GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE?"

How close were we? Shaheen and I? Would she have told me if she was getting married? She would have, wouldn't she? He knew basic things about her family. She had an elder sister who was married and a younger one who was either finishing school or in college. He wasn't sure about her mother since she never mentioned her and he had never pried.

A horrible thought entered his head, was she doing this to get back at him? He rejected the preposterous thought immediately. No, it wasn't possible. Anyway, what did it matter now that she wasn't here and probably getting married.

"Let's go home, guys," he muttered. "Sorry but show's over and so is your ship."

Isco looked at him with incredulity, "Are you crazy? We aren't going home."

Jese nodded even though he didn't understand, "Let's go eat some hummus first, right? I hear there's an excellent restaurant somewhere around the Square where they have five different types of hummus with a dinner platter."

Isco groaned, "No, I meant, we are going to India, of course."

"India?" Jese asked.

"Why?" Karim said, in a dejected tone.

Isco heaved a smile, "To save hashtag Sharim, of course."

Karim shook his head, "No way. Its useless."

"Yes way," Isco replied. "Don't you see? Its meant to be. Zariano sailed when Cristiano went to India and so will Sharim. India, the land of love." He nearly skipped to the car. Karim followed, shaking his head while Jese looked longingly in the direction he thought food was.

"Indiaaaaa," Isco called out, "here we come!"

[ YAYYYY AN UPDATE!
They are going to Indiaaaaa
#SHARIM is going to sail :')

Do tell us your views regarding the chapter. We love you all!

ALSO HERE'S A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION : SHOULD RAPHAEL GO TO INDIA TOO? PLEASE TELL US.

Anddddd we have updated a NEW BOOK called "TABLE NO. 53" , please please please check it out. It's very different from the normal football fanfics. You'll hopefully like it hehe. (IT HAS 7 GUYS AND LOTS OF TRAVELLING OKAY JUST READ IT xD) We'll update it's new chapter very soon.

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT]

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.2K 45 11
✿༺ Welcome ༻✿ Come in and enjoy your stay♡ this is my very own collection of various football imagines. ideas & prompts are welcome♡ started: 24.02.2...
103K 2K 39
Just a story where Marcelo accidentally adds a girl in the Real Madrid Group Chat! Word of warning, this book is full of sarcastic remarks, hilarious...
120K 2.7K 30
love story between a girl and a boy
1.4M 21.1K 200
Original soccer/football imagines I have reached the maximum of 200 chapters on this story. So, if you want to keep reading my works, go to Soccer/F...