Our Next Chapter

Від KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their ad... Більше

Before Reading!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (P1)
Chapter Eight (P2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
NEW BOOK!

Chapter Ten

2.9K 98 1
Від KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn's POV:

"Bye dada." I said to Harry as I cut up some pieces of toast for the twins. "Bye bye!" They both waved and I smiled. "Bye." Harry said and left. I fixed the twins the toast and some blueberries. I fixed myself some avocado toast and a mug of tea. I sat down and began eating, going on my online school to finish up some homework that I didn't finish while on the trip with Harry.

I'm really happy I continued to do online school instead of going back. Online school is easier for me and I like that it's more my pace and not my teacher's pace. "Mama!" I heard Christian yell and I looked at him. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him. "Baba." He said and pointed to his sippy cup. I smiled and got up, walking over to them to see they both finished their food with most of it ending on the floor. I chucked and fixed their sippy cups with milk and gave it to them.

"Mamas done with the laundry." I said to the twins as they played on the floor. I grabbed one of their swaddle blankets and laid it over the two of them before lifting it up, making them both giggle. I smiled and folded it up and took it and their clothes to their room. I put everything up and put up our clothes. I heard babbling and turned to see Trevor followed me. "Hey baby." I smiled as he squealed. I picked him up and went back into the living room, turning the TV off.

"Is dinner yummy?" I asked the twins as I ate. We were having Italian sausages with sweet potatoes and baby corn. "No!" Trevor giggled and Christian giggled too. "No!" He smiled. I smiled at Harry who chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

No One Understands Від Storm Monster

Підліткова література

1.4K 60 24
A 16 year old girl has to take care of the 10 year old brother. The teenager slowly falling apart from her parents being gone. Will this family work...
7.7K 260 35
(You are 17, Hayes is 17, and the twins are 18) What happens when a set of twins move into your house?
THORNS | 1 Від goldenroses15

Підліткова література

36.4K 770 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...
Love hard to Get Від Silaine Cutajar

Підліткова література

2.1K 116 23
In this story we'll see two lovely couple that like each other .. everyone knows except them.