My Sire Is A Myth

Door Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 30

18K 844 99
Door Lady_Escapist

Hi thanks for reading it means so much to me!

Vote if you like it!

Avery's POV

Warily I clutched the grimoire to my chest. Something told me that I had to protect it. That if come into the wrong hands it would cause disaster.

I glanced around the room for a place to hide the book. The only place seemed to be under the mattress but that as well was very unsafe. 

As all of sudden footsteps came down the hall I panicked not knowing what to do. The steps came closer and closer and at last second I threw the book under the beds pillow.

To not look completely suspicious I made and attempt to climb into the bed and just as my first leg was in, Athena's head appeared through the doorway.

She strode in gracefully with a menacing gaze in her purple orbs. She didn't stop until her face was inches from mine.

She was staring straight into my eyes and I shifted uncomfortably. Her hands shot up and she steadied my head.

"Look at me.", she hissed.

My eyes shifted up and I noticed her vulgar clothes. 

'No wonder the prince is flirting with her.'

"What did you do to Luna", she asked lowly.

"I didn't do anything to her."

"She is scared of you, don't tell me you did nothing.", her voice was still quiet.

"I don't know, she just looked at me and she started to scream."

"Exactly, so what did you do to her, why did she scream?", her penetrating gaze became awkward, "why was your spirit so unsettling that it hurt her?"

The constant questions of something I had absolutely no clue of started to get on my nerve.

"You're a witch right, why don't you find out?", I snorted I was standing by now.

"You're right I'm a witch and I'm supposed to find out but I can't.", she sneered.

"Well then it must be something you're not supposed to know",I shot back.

I saw her hand flying before it connected to my cheek and it was faster than me; it stung in a very pissing off way and I clamped my teeth together to keep from yelling at her.

"You don't disrespect me." she snarled now, if she'd been a vampire her fangs would have been out.

"How come you do me then?"  I asked barely controlling my anger.

Her eyes turned into slits and her breathing became ragged.

"You....", her hand lifted and wave of pain hit me full force making me double over and fighting for breath.

I yelled quietly and the pain only intensified.

"Stop.", I gasped. 

"Never disrespect a witch." Athena's voice was raised.

"Whats going on in here?", King Lathan's voice suddenly boomed.

The pain ceased and I slumped onto the beds edge trying to catch my breath.

"She's a disrespectful snob," Athena snatched her voice still altered.

"So what did you find out?", the king asked her.

"Nothing, her mind is more sealed than ever.", she glared at me.

King Lathan sighed in frustration and turned to look at me.

"You know you will have to open up eventually, or inflicting pain will become a daily incident."

"I don't know anything", I said weakly.

'Yes you do, you could tell them about your dreams.'

I took a breath to start telling them about my dreams.

"You wouldn't do that, now would you", his smooth voice filled my ears.

'I would'

His voice seemed closer than ever, "Don't you dare," he whispered

"My dreams", I squeezed out forcefully. The kings head snapped towards me and his brows were furrowed.

"What did you say?" he asked quietly.

"Gatáki, stop and don't make me make you."

"I've had a few very peculiar dreams that...", I stopped.

"You want it the hard way, I see." he interrupted.

"That what?" King Lathan urged.

"They...." an unexplainable fire ignited in my throat that seemed to roast my vocal cords and I coughed and gagged furiously. I groaned and looked for help towards the king but he just stood rooted to the ground bestowing me with unreadable expressions.

"They send me to...", I squealed and clutched my throat hoping for the agony to subside.

"Say it already". King Lathan urged.

"I can't, he doesn't let me." As my words registered the king's eyes grew big.

"Who is he.", he walked closer.

I opened my mouth but nothing than a strange noise came out.

The king sighed again and turned to walk out of the room.

"This brings us nothing, he has complete control over her.", he growled.

"An érthete edó tha pethánoume, allá an mas voithísete eseís synithisménoi, What does it it mean?" the king swiveled around and glared at me hard.

"From where do you get that?",he stepped closer and his eyes narrowed.

"Dream", I choked out.

The kings expression turned from surprise to anger.

"What does it mean?" I asked again.

The king looked at me intensely, "Where do your dreams take you?"

When I tried to answer I couldn't and the king's face fell. 

"It means 'if you come here you will die, but if you help us you won't' ." 

I gasped, remembering how 'he' had told me that it was a dead witches spirits residence.

"You understand it", I told him in wonder.

King Lathan only scoffed.

"Where were you?" he asked sternly.

"Why won't you let me tell him?", I asked 'him'

"Because he will use you".I was so excited to hear a response.

"For what?"

"To obtain information that could kill you."

"I will die anyway"

"You will not", he growled angrily, then he left.

As the King saw I couldn't answer he asked.

"What else have you heard?"

"She can't tell you remember?', Athena sniggered.

I had almost forgotten her presence.

'Little prick'

"Amen to that", he drawled huskily.

I had to control my muscles to keep from smiling a bit.

The king shot her a glare but didn't say anything.

I wanted to shoot her many glares and punch her pretty face.

"Just that," I whispered.

"How do you know that he, whoever he is doesn't let you say it?", King Lathan questioned me further.

My throat was sealed, I couldn't even open my mouth to answer. He sighed angrily and flashed before me grabbing my throat, I gagged forcefully.

"Tell me who is it or how do you know!" he hissed.

"I...dont...know," I wheezed between breaths my vision blurred by black spots.

Suddenly the king's hands were gone and he staggered back forcefully, I gasped for air and almost lost my breath again when Prince Elían's angry face appeared behind King Lathans; he was clutching the Kings shirt. He had drawn him back.

"What the hell?, the king snapped furiously.

After releasing his father's shirt he looked intensely between me and the king.

"Only I hurt her, if I want to." he hissed angrily towards his father.

I couldnt believe his words.

"Elían that is ridicu...."

"I mean it" he roared his eyes flashing red for an instant.

"What?", Athena mumbled.

The Prince's dark gazed shifted towards her.

"Out", he motioned towards the door and spoke lowly.

Athena rushed out of the room, with a questioning expression, the king followed after her and my heart began beating faster.

If even the king obeyed his son, then he would kill me without blinking an eye.

The scent of his cologne drifted slightly towards me and I held my breath against my will to not lose my mind.

Warily I stood against the beds edge and waited for him to make his next move. 

I gasped as it was quicker than I expected; he was in front of me faster than I could register.

My eyes clung to the perfectly carved shape of his rosy lips.

"Did you forget what happens when you look at me?"

Before I could respond, a biting pain erupted in part of my cheek down my neck.

As his hand came back to his side I saw as a drop of blood fell from his pointy claws.

A faint sound escaped my lips and I reached up to feel two cuts on my lower cheek and two on my upper neck of the left side.

Prince Elían growled dangerously obviously altered by the smell of blood.

I pressed my legs impossibly closer to the bed.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw as he lifted his hand and brought it towards his mouth.

A suppressed groan rumbled through his chest and I shuddered.

In the next instant he lunged towards my neck and stopped only inches away. My body was on high drive but frozen at once; every fiber waited anxiously until he would touch me.

Ever so slightly I felt his tongue press against the lowest cut and move forward to follow the line. I clamped my teeth together to keep every noise inside.

Foreign sensations crawled all over my body.

As he reached the end I was afraid he would bite me. 

"Even though I say only I will hurt you doesn't mean that you wont get hurt.", his smooth voice whispered.

He turned around abruptly and strode smugly out of the room.

I stood there still frozen to the ground.

Prince Elían's POV

It took every ounce of willpower I had to retreat from the invigorating smell of her blood. The further I got from her room the more my thirst begged me to go back.

I hadn't fed in a while, usually I kept myself satisfied but since I had tasted her blood there was none other I wanted more. I wanted her blood.

But something stopped me.

I flashed out of the castle towards the nearest town. In the next instant I stood in the middle of a crowded street. It was Saturday night, the human's favorite night to go out and obviously my favorite night to get a drink.

Many of the people including some guys threw me heated gazes.  Instantly my mind began comparing them to one girl I had no clue why but it happened anyhow. 

A tall and slender brunette passed me, she was pretty but her eyes lacked the intense blue. Her eyes swept up and down my body and she brushed my hand as she passed. I grabbed her hand and brought her back towards me.

She gasped as her eyes made contact with my black ones and I pushed her against the closest wall. I willed all of the people around us to not notice anything and the girl not to scream.

She moaned loudly as I searched for her carotid artery with my lips. I cringed at her obvious lustful sounds and bit down harshly into her neck causing her to scream but of course no sound came out of her mouth.

Her blood tasted mingled with alcohol but it would have to do. I took large gulps until I felt her body sway, 4.7 liters of blood did not satisfy a beast like me and I didn't want to kill this time.

I let my fang pierce my lip and as my blood dropped onto her wound it sealed shut and healed. I pushed her back into the crowd and she stumbled walking away from me. 

Well she wouldn't remember anything anyway. 

I grabbed the next passing body.

'Ups... oh well guys taste great sometimes'

I smirked evilly as I leaned towards the teenage boy's neck, his eyes were big and scared.

"Dont worry im not gay I just want to drink your blood", I whispered and his eyes grew even wider.

As my fangs pierced his neck I felt how his heart rapidly beat the blood into my waiting mouth.

'Mhh 19 years; I thought he'd be younger. Great taste though'

As I stopped drinking he was in a certainly better shape then the girl.

He was still staring at me with his jaw dropped.

"Go kiss a girl", I compelled him and he nodded.

Amused I watched as he went in search for a girl and found the one I had bitten sitting on a bench nearby, still dazed from my venom in her system. The guy sat next to her and placed his hand on her leg. She looked up surprised and went to push him away but he only grabbed her shoulders and slammed his lips against hers.

She stopped resisting and kissed him back hungrily.

The boys hands started roaming all over the girl's body and she kissed him harder.

'Vulnerable'

As the kiss got intenser she whispered to him,"

"Come to my apartment".

'Oh well they won't be waking up with their clothes on' were my thoughts as I strode back towards the castle.

Seeing their make out session had left me wanting. Maybe I'd go fetch Athena.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Tell me what you think.....

And beg me for the next chapter...yeah?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

205K 17.5K 90
If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of bl...
8.5M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
711K 25.5K 37
"Good morning and welcome to the Saints Bank, how may I help you?" "Empty all the money in the bag," "Excuse me?" "Boys now, Everybody get down!" ~...
1.1M 37.9K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...