Deadly love

By DejaANShanti_Stories

Money was her motive. Having to turn grown and not having the right guidence really fucked Chyna up..Hustling... More

Deadly love
The other man
Im Not Ready .
Help !
I Tried To Warn You !
home sweet home.
The Date
Your lost
I can't believe it. !
Who do you think you are
( redo )
Lets Wait
Busted...Now Drama
backgrounds
Dont trust nobody....
Exsposed!!
Get My hustle On
Its A.....
Confessions
Back stabs, Lies, Bad Luck.
All men are the same
New and improved me!!!
He's a mother******* Beast
Get out !
I dont need the stress
You Pushed Me
You thought.

Relations

17.5K 657 106
By DejaANShanti_Stories

chy p.o.v

I was glad that Christian took chy'ance. It gave them father son time , and one less child I had to chase after all day. Don't get me wrong I love both my kids , but dealing with twins plus my siblings gets me overwhelmed sometimes. right after Christian and my baby left I decided it was time to call it a day as well . Pulling up to the house I looked backed to see all my children sleep , since my mother been missing I have choose to do her motherly duties which means I also get to call them my damn kids. And i'am doing a hell of a job because over the years all their grades have improved , and they are much more polite. With Mathew being 12 , Cori 13 , tiana10 , and my youngest sister Nu'nu who would be 6 next month. Then there was jazz , chris , and me.. jazz moved out at 18 to live with her boyfriend which was a year ago , but chris decided to stay and help out with the bills and kids. He helped out with the bills .. But with the kids not so much. I mean he's never home the only time hes there is to take a shower and then he's right back out the door. I never really ask him where he gets money to pay the bills , but when I do ask him he just bushes me off. I guess hes going to do what he wants to do in the end I just hope hes save because I know how these streets can be , and unlike Chris I was made to be In those streets , but to me I really don't think chris is build for it , he just don't have that Street mentality.

Nu'nu waking up took me out of my thoughts as I watched her rub her eyes , yawn , and look out the Window to see her surrounding. I couldn't help but frown I swear she looked more like my mother everyday , and the fact that she probably will never see her again hurt. We've looked for my mother for a whole year before we just finally gave up. it was like she just disappeared outta nowhere. But are lives must go on.

I woke the rest of the kids up and grabed my na-na ( Christina ) out her car seat. As soon as everyone was settled in the house they all went their separate ways. I moved about a year ago with the help of Chris to a five bed room house with two whole bathrooms and one half one . The twins shared a room while every one else had their own. I felt more comfortable with the arrangement anyway. walking into the kitchen after giving na-na a bath and putting her back to sleep I went to the fridge to cook. I decided on frying some chicken breast and making some mac and cheese , I wasn't in the mood to be in a hot ass kitchen all night. I heard tiny little foot steps while running cool water on the chicken so that it could defrost faster. I knew exactly who was creeping down the steps because she was always the one to stay up while everyone else was sleep.

" chy can I help you cook? " my youngest sister Nu'Nu asked.

" No baby girl but you can watch me cook the mac and cheese first "

" yayyy !! " she screamed as she jumped into the chair next to the counters.

" shhhh , before you wake everybody up .... let they asses sleep "

" im telling you said bad word chy "

" tiana shush " I smiled.

" I miss t'ance( chy'ance )can we call hum an say night? " I laughed at how she always pronounced my sons name it was so cute.

" okay tiana we can call but just to say good night okay? "

" Okay "

G p.o.v

" what do you mean sleep on the couch! !! ? " kim spoke louder making chy'ance jump in his sleep.

" yo, if my son wake up I swear you ass gon be sleeping outside because I really don't give a fuck where you lay your head at right now " I said in a hursh tone that brought tears to her eyes.. I really hated seeing her cry but right now she was talking like mines don't come before her.

" Really that's how you feeling G? "

" Good night kim " I said turning on my other side so that I could go back to sleep.

" what ever, im out " she said before slamming my bedroom door ccausing chy'ance to jump again.

'' bitch !'' I called out before laying back down .

Not even ten minutes later I heard my phone start ringing. I started to ignore it , but I looked at the scene anyway to see a picture of chy and the twins on their first birthday.

" Hello " I spoke into the

phone.

" hey , Christian is cj up? "

she asked.

" naww you know he out like a light "

" did you put him on a pull up just in case he uses the bathroom on himself? ''

'' naww my little man dont pee on himself get outta here with all dat''

'' yea okay when you be waking up in the middle of the night wondering why your ass is wet don't say nothing.'' she chuckled.

'' yea okay , where my baby girl at?... sleep? ''

'' tuh yass thank god I have some me time .. kinda'' she laughed.

''why you say that? ''

'' because I still have Nu Nu ass up''

'' ohh tell lil mama I said what's up? ''

I sat on the phone while she relate my message to her lil sister.

'' she says hi ... she wants to know when you are going to take her to Chuck E Cheese again? "

" tell her I got her we can go next weakened... I promise''

''okay I will tell her... night Christian I will talk to you tomorrow''

'' alright night'' I said before hanging up.. I could only smile because chyna was a cool ass babymama.

And I really didn't think that shit was going to happen. I was dreading kids with her because I thought having to constantly be around her or have a civil relationship with her would be hard and have bad effects on my life. I Was wrong. We was cool, we spoke we could chill with eachother and..our relationship hasn't been better since this " co- parenting " shit, Mayne. Real talk.

I sat back thinking about everything going on in my life...I love Kim ass for real I do, but she have her days where she be totally tripping. I know its hard for her having to deal with a nigga with not 1 but 2 kids..but that doesn't mean her ass has to act childish and be petty about stuff.

She needs to get her act together.

She doesn't like Chyna. And Chyna doesn't like her either..they've only been in the same room a couple of times together..and you could see and feel the hatered.

Chy's words were actually " I don't give a fuck about the bitch enough to not like her, and thats just how I feel. I am the badest bitch..and she just another bitch i've bypassed before with a hating as attitude, and what ? "

Chy still believed she was the baddest bitch to grace the city..and sometimes still acted like to too.

With nothing else being said, I closed my eyes letting my thoughts wonder and went back to sleep.

' Kim ass better have locked my door too, shit '

***

" Dada, eateat " CJ says jumpping on my chest. I opened my eyes to be face to face with his smiling face. I laughed, he looked like me something crazy man. There was no denying him or the fact that he was mines, my grandmother said that when she saw him for the first time in the hospital room when they were born.

My Lil' Nigga gon' be sexy like his daddy.

" Come on then, man " I say setting him down then sliding out the bed. I took him down to the kitchen and got him some ceral. Shit I wasn't gon' feed him burnt pankcakes.

" You ready to go back home ? " I ask leaning on the counter watching him eat. He shook his head up and down adding another spoonfull of Lucky Charms into his mouth.

" I mwiss ma " He says.

" She missed you too, Lil man. After you finish eatting well stop by the mall and chill for a bit for I take you home, sounds like a plan? " I asked.

" Yep "

" Gave me pound " I laughed as he dapped my hand..hearing footsteps I looked up as Kim entered the kitchen. " Wass cracking? " I ask..She was so got damn angry looking. Ignoring me she searched through the cabnets for something.

" Hi Kim " CJ goes looking at her. She didn't respong and I looked at her upside her head.

" Get out " I demand getting pissed off.

" Nigga what ? " She asked turning around to look at me like I had lost my mind. She lost her damn mind if she thought she was just going to ignore my son like that and pretend she didn't hear him say hi to her.

" Get the fuck outta my house. When you got yo nasty ass attitude together and grown woman pants on you can come back. Until then fuck you, you know you heard him and you not about to disrespect my seed. And infront of my face, and think im not gon say nothing BOUNCE " I tell her...

She screamed and yelled at me before snatching some papers and storming out the house slamming my front door. Dumb ass, I tell you.

After she left I took CJ up to his room and got him bathe and changed and sat down watching cartoons before I did the same with myself and we headed out to the mall.

We were dressed alike and looking fly as hell. I had a couple bands in my pocket and my glock tuucked just in case and my card with me so whatever my Lil' man seen today and wanted..that shit was his.

Im a do for mines what my parents didn't and grandmama couldnt for me. Im a spoil'em rotten.

We both had on our light 501's with a red Polo with a black horse. And our red and black Jordans. Our matching Herringbone chains and watches and the same snapback.

We be swagging.

" Dada up " He says holding out his arms. I bent down picking him up and settling him on my hip. The first stop we were going to make was True Religion..I was going to grab us a couple pair of jeans and get Chy's siblings something too while I was out here.

For about a good 2 1/2 Hours we store hopped. Picking up different things and looking at things we could possibly want. After that we ended up at the food court eatting pizza.

" Dada you'm stay night with me tonight? " He asked. His words came out alot jumbled up But I knew what he was asking me and made out what he was saying.

He wanted me to spend the night at his house tonight.

" Daddy has some work he has to take care of " I tell him and he frowned. There was pizza sause and chesse all on his face.

" Pwease ? " He ask. " Pwease ?! "

" I'll think about it CJ " I sighed.

" Hurry up and finish so we can take you home to your aunts, uncles, twin and moms " I tell him.

After he finished eatting we headed on out and Over to Chy's place. When I entered It was quiet..which it usually wasn't at this time a day at her place. Setting the bags down I went to find her. " Wass cracking ? " I ask entering the kitchen with Chy'ance following behind me.

" Making food "

" Where is everybody ? " I asked watching her make another sandwhich.

" In the back yard " She says not looking up. " How was last night ? " She asked looking over at the both of us. I took a seat and Cj ran for the patio door to go outside with everybody else. Last christmas we got them a trampoline..so they spend alot of time out there.

" Cool we spent some time together. Went to the mall today "

" How did she take it ? " She asked. I shook my head..I didn't even want to tell her because Chyna gets hella worked up and I don't be needing that.

" She wasn't there when I got back so no way. " I lie pulling out my phone checking the text from Chris.

Chris : I just finished my last job of the day. Im heading home now

G: All my money betta be straight because your ass has no room to mess up

Chris : It is man. Everything fine. I double checked

G : Take yo ass home then

I locked my phone and sat it back down. " Cj wants me to spend the night " I say looking up at her..Her facial reaction changed to one I didn't reconized then quickly went back to normal when she seen me watching her.

" And what did you say? " She ask putting the dishes into the sink.

" I said I had work but then he started begging and I said I didn't know...is that a yes or a no ? " I ask her. She paid her own damn bills so if she told me I couldn't sleep under her roof..I couldn't argue.

" Sure, I have somewhere to be tonight so Chris is going to be watching them for a few hours "

" Around what time ? " I ask looking at her ass. In the ass department Chyna had Kim totally beat. Her body was a billion dollar one..Where as her and Kim could go head up in a face off.. All my bitches were bad without a doubt.

" about 11:30 " She says turning to face me.

I didn't really want to think about it. But how she had been acting lately was slowly showing signs of Chy slipping into the ho she used to be and going back into her tricking ways. I ain't flat out come out and ask her was she back at that shit, but slowly observing..I was seeing traces of it.

" Where ? " I question.

" Business " was all she said before picking up the tray of food she made and stepping out the kitchen to take it outside to her family.

" Ho " I curse under my breath.

.

****************

I know its been a while but this was just a filler.. we promise to be on it. Our scedules have been hectic..but we're baaaacccck :) Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading

-- Shantii n Deja

-- Chy is so grown up now

-- Kim is such an ass hole

-- Team Chy or Team Kim ?????

-- Cj is soooo adorable

-- Father son time, what do you think???

-- G diss kim

-- Christian staying at Chyna's place

-- Is Chy back to ho'ing or Christian just being blind Christian

-- Chris works for G !!

-- And Chy doesn't know -.-

-- Please give us FEEDBACK and don't just say " up date " or " its been long " we are well aware. Thank you xoxo

Continue Reading