Letters to Juliet - Process o...

By floweerchild

Collection of poems written in grief, with a tale of how a couple torn apart by fear can find their way back... More

Letters to Juliet
Where Have You Gone?
I Thought
I Remember
Would You?
Me and You
The Game
Check It Out
Shattered Heart
My Everything
Shame
I Want To
I Lost It
A Broken Heart
Guys!
Juliet?
I Missed This
I'm Giving Up
Now
Your Queen
I Should've Known
Final Decision
"Girlfriend"
Me
Famous
Anorexic
Promise
Thank You
But - EDITING
Sincere Apology
Road Trip
Don't Leave
Deal
POLL
UPDATE
Sequel Maybe?
Back
Clarification

Ironic

51 5 0
By floweerchild

Juliet's POV

I had gotten a handful of letters that week, all from Harry. Each one filled with a sweet poem that made my stomach churn. After a week of reading, and re-reading letters, and sobbing my eyes out, I finally decided to write him back, and maybe explain to him why I had left. But no, fate doesn't want a handwritten letter telling him. Fate wants us to do it in person. And that is how Harry and I ended up talking in a local cafe that next weekend. It's kind of ironic on how it happened really.

Mia, my best friend, had begged me to go get her a coffee, seeing as how she was addicted to Starbucks. I had tried to talk her out of it, but she kept saying how she hadn't had a Frappuchino in 5 hours, at which I rolled my eyes. When I was walking to the Starbucks, I saw a mop of curly hair, and I felt my heart burst. But my pulse quickly slowed when I saw it was someone else that was no where near to Harry. As I pushed open the door, I heard the song, "Ironic" come on, and I chuckled to myself, not knowing I would come face to face with those green eyes I've missed so much, only minutes later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 3 52
Composed of newly written prose, elegy and story of heartbreak, confusions, anxieties, traumas and love and healing. It's a collection and journal of...
16.6K 163 28
Jessica's list of friends are running short. Ever since her brother's accident it feels like she no longer has a family either. Nothing's right in he...
182 34 30
A collection of poems about Love and hate and being heartbroken
7K 332 10
What we fail to understand is that mistakes were done on both parts. It's easy to assume one is the victim and the other the villain. But, what if bo...