Triple Treble (A Pentatonix S...

By KiniNakaino

A journey about finding love in the midst of a crazy but wonderful life.... **This story is mostly AU and par... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

4 0 0
By KiniNakaino

Last time:

"Trade me" Kini pleaded looking at Mitch with her best puppy dog eyes. "Go on, just take these to Avi okay?" Mitch smiled and shooed Kini toward the guys room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay girls, mommy is here to help" Mitch crooned as he joined the girls in front of the sink in the bathroom. Suddenly Mitch was bombarded with questions left and right from Lei and Kai, asking his opinion on their choices and pairings.

"Okay okay hold on" Mitch laughed as he set his wine glass down on the counter and scurried off into the bedroom and rummaged around in Lei's closet for the needed items. He came back a moment later handing Lei and Kai a few items each. "Now you're complete" he stated satisfactorily, picking up his wine glass again and draining the contents.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kini knocked on the door to the guys room once then slowly opened the door before stepping inside. "Hey Kini, what's up? Where's Mitch?" Scott asked somewhat sadly, noticing that it wasn't his favorite brunette. "Mitch switched with me. He got caught up in the girls getting ready" Kini laughed shaking her head slightly.

"That's Mitchy for you" Scott laughed. "But he did ask me to give these to you" Kini said passing some shoes to Avi. "Great, thanks" Avi said with a smile. "A little crazy over there?" Avi asked curiously slipping on his shoes.

"Well, that's one way of putting it" Kini laughed again, sighing heavily before flopping down on the bed. "I may be female but I do not go that crazy when I get ready." "Yea, sometimes Kirst can get that way" Kevin said with a chuckle. "On a side note, I think they were just about done, they were doing finishing touches and such when I booked it out of there" Kini said sitting up.

"Let's do another round then we'll head downstairs" Kini stated as she poured four more shots and handed them out. "To a good night and great friends!" Scott toasted as everyone raised their glasses before tossing them back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay are you all ready?" Haley asked the group of girls. "I think so" Kirstie replied looking around a moment. "Alrighty, let's do another shot then I'll let the guys knows to meet us downstairs" Mitch said as he dished out a shot to each person.

"Hmm, to great friends, and a good night" Kai toasted. "Oh and....here's to the top, here's to the middle, here's hoping we all get a little" Mitch finished with a giggle. The girls stared a moment then giggled loudly before they all slung back their shots, making a pyramid out of the empty shot glasses.

"Okay, I'll head down first then you guys make your way down in say five?" Mitch said receiving nods from the girls. "See you soon!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You boys ready?" Kini asked as they all sat their empty glasses off to the side. "I was born ready" Scott said with a laugh as they began to make their way downstairs. "Hey" Mitch called out in a sing song voice. "Mitchy!" Scott called out with a huge smile as they met up with him in the hall. Mitch hugged Scott tightly and smiled grabbing his hand. "Are they ready?" Kini asked. Mitch nodded enthusiastically "Yep, they said they'll meet us downstairs in a few minutes."

"Let's go then" Kevin said as the small group went downstairs into the foyer. "Ki, Uncle just pulled up" Mrs. Higa said as she stuck her head out of the kitchen. "Thank you auntie" Kini replied. "You all have a nice time yea?" Mrs. Higa said, as she hugged each of the boys. "Don't let those girls get too crazy." "Yes ma'am" Kevin replied. Sounds could be heard from upstairs, a door closing and some shuffling of feet. "Here they come" Mitch said proudly with a wide smiled, as he elbowed Avi in the ribs gently, sliding him an exaggerated wink.

Avi smiled and looked up when he heard voices at the top of the stairs. His mouth all but fell agape when he saw her. She had an old Hollywood glamour about her. Her hair was down and hung loose around her face, sultry eyes, bold red lips. Her outfit however was more current. She wore a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a vibrant red high-low tunic top, and a pair of black heels. She wore a gold necklace and matching bracelet as well. And toted a small black wrist-let with gold accents.

Kai was similarly dressed to Lei. She wore light makeup, light wash skinny jeans, a blue mock neck crop top, and tan wedges. All the girls descended the staircase, meeting the guys at the bottom. Mitch giggled breaking Avi out of his trance, much to his amazement. "Oh my god, you all look amazing" Scott gushed, Avi was thankful that Scott had taken the opportunity and was the one to break the ice first. "They're totally slaying it" Mitch agreed.

"Thanks to you Mitchy" Lei smiled, hugging him. "Well, what can I say....mommy loves fashion" Mitch laughed, discreetly elbowing both Avi and Kevin. "Very beautiful as always ladies" Kevin complimented, smiling widely at Kai.

"Yes, very beautiful" Avi agreed, only able to manage a few words. He was still floored from when he watched Lei come down the stairs. She was so captivatingly beautiful, but not just because of her looks. She had the whole package to him.

He grabbed Lei's hand and pulled her to him, "You look so mesmerizing, just so beautiful" Avi whispered in her ear, causing Lei to smile widely up at him in thanks. "I have to get a picture" Mrs. Higa exclaimed, dashing away a moment to retrieve a camera. She came back a few moments later, "Okay everyone get close together" Mrs. Higa motioned with her hand. They all gathered together for a few pictures before it was time to go.

"Okay have a good time" Mrs. Higa said with a smile. "Have uncle let me know when you are coming home" Mrs. Higa said turning to Lei. "Hai mama" Lei replied with a nod. Leilani's phone went off a moment as she opened the text message smiling widely and shot off a quick response to the mysterious sender.

"Time to go guys" Kirstie said as she watched everyone pair up. She smiled sadly, she missed Jeremy very much and wished he could be here with her enjoying the relaxing mini vacation she was on. They walked outside to the waiting limo, the girls' uncle waiting for them with the back door open. They all piled into the back of the stretch hummer limo.

Champagne was already on ice as well as a fully stocked mini bar. "To the first stop?" Lei's uncle asked. "Yes uncle" Leilani replied from beside Avi. "First stop?" Kirstie asked. "Well, I did say that we were really going to show you guys the city" Lei laughed with a small smile as she felt Avi link his hand with hers.

"Alright guys, let's party" Kini replied passing around large flutes of champagne to each person. After a little bit of time driving they made it to the heart of downtown Oklahoma City; Bricktown. They pulled up in front of their first stop for the night.

They all squeezed out of the limo onto the street and approached a monster of a man positioned at the entrance. When they got closer, the stoic man broke out into a large grin. "It's about time you've come back to see me" the man boomed. "I know, I'm sorry...we've been busy Leo" Lei explained. "Ah, no worries" Leo replied with a wave of his hand.

"Oh man, I love you guys!" Leo exclaimed, noticing who the girls were accompanied by. "Thanks we really appreciate that" Scott replied. "Alright guys go on in, you know who to talk to right?" Leo said opening the door for them. "Yep, sure do. Thanks Leo" Lei said hugging the giant man. He nodded as they stepped inside.

Immediately they were assaulted with loud music and blinding lights as they approached the entry desk, with a slim blonde. "Hey girl!" "Hey Liz, everything ready?" Lei asked her friend. "Sure is, Lauren is on her way to relieve me and I'll show you up" Liz commented. "That's awesome, will you be able to join us?"

"Not in the way I'd like, but I am assigned to you tonight if you do need anything, so I'll be around anyways" Liz replied with a slight giggle just as Lauren walked up. "Okay guys are you ready?" Liz asked stepping up to the front of the group. They all nodded and proceeded to follow Liz into the club and up a flight of stairs.

"Welcome to the VIP Lounge" Liz announced as she opened a set of double doors to reveal a large room with it's own bar and lounge tables. There were a few friends there that the girls knew. And one person sitting alone at the bar with their back to the door.

"Well, let's get started!" Mitch proclaimed as they approached the bar. Once their and they were waiting on their drinks, Kirstie had accidentally bumped the person's arm. "Oh my gosh, I'm so...." she stopped mid sentence, her mouth falling open when she turned and saw who was sitting there.

"Hey baby" the man laughed as he sat there a moment. "Jeremy!" Kirstie exclaimed setting her drink down and tossing her arms around his neck. She kissed him firmly on the mouth, "What in the world are you doing here?" "Well, a very nice friend of yours got a hold of me a few days ago" Jeremy replied just as Lei and Avi walked up to them, a huge smile on Lei's face.

"Surprise!!" Lei said to Kirstie. "Oh my god, I don't know what to say really......thank you so much" Kirstie said hugging Lei as well. "It's not a problem, honestly I felt bad you know, with everyone else having their someone around and you didn't. So I messaged Jeremy a few days ago and we worked something out to get him out here."

Kirstie smiled widely and wrapped her arms around Jeremy again. "Okay everyone, time for shots!" the bartender declared pouring the first round of shots. Everyone cheered and soon the shots were gone. "Let's dance!" Kirstie exclaimed, pulling all the girls and Mitch with her as they headed downstairs to the lower level dance floor. With the girls gone, they guys took a moment to sit around and chit chat some and relax before having to entertain their hyper counterparts again.

The music cut off downstairs alerting the small group of men as they approached the large windows. They could hear some commotion going on downstairs and the girls in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by the large crowd. Now I know what you're thinking, there's no way something like this could happen......wrong. It was like straight from a movie. There in the club, a real life dance-off was about to go down.

The DJ spun some tracks and several small groups of people took their turn dancing. The girls were last to go but thoroughly killed it with their moves. They cheered with everyone before they made their way back upstairs. "Way to go girls" Scott complimented. They spent about another hour at that club, several shots later and it was time for them to leave to hit up the next club.

They made it to the next club and in to the VIP room. They had more rounds before hitting the dance floor. They had even managed to get Kevin and Avi to join them.

"I'm glad you joined us this time" Lei practically screamed over the loud music. Avi smiled and nodded his head. Dancing say, in the typical sense wasn't really his thing, yes his hips had a mind of their own but that's as far as it went. As it turns out he had also learned something new about Lei. Not only did she hula dance. But she also danced hip-hop and various other types of dancing. At the moment her back was to him as they were dancing with the others nearby.

As the song ended they made their way back to their private room. There was yet another round of drinks and shots waiting on them. Everyone had consumed a fair amount of alcohol thus far. Yet, no one was even close to hitting the drunk mark.

Avi shook his head and smiled, at this rate they'd all be hungover in the morning. But hey, him and the rest of PTX was on vacation, no reason not to live it up right? They all grabbed a shot and tossed them back, making a neat little pyramid out of the glasses.

They did a few more rounds before they danced a bit more. "Shall we hit up just a bar this time?" Kini asked hoping they would agree. She didn't mind clubs really, just wasn't always a huge fan of certain ones. "Sounds good to me, I did have a few bars on the list" Leilani said before they left and walked down a ways to Coyote Ugly.

They walked in grabbing a table large enough for everyone before ordering shots and drinks. They sat around chatting a bit, having a good time. "Are you having fun Avi?" Lei asked turning her head towards him. "Actually I'm having a great time. How about you?" Avi replied, smiling. "Very much so. Did I ever tell you that you're very handsome" Lei giggled. Avi shook his head some, obviously the alcohol in her system was starting to relax her. But at the same time he was finding himself pretty relaxed as well.

"Oh once or twice maybe" Avi shrugged, smiling. "What? That's it? That simply won't do" Lei said shocked. "It won't?" Avi inquired. "No sir, it most certainly will not" Lei stated as she leaned in closer. She tugged on his sleeve gesturing him to lean closer. Avi raised an eyebrow at her as she moved her mouth close to his ear. "You're handsome, and I like you" Lei whispered with a smile. Avi smiled widely, "And you're beautiful, and I like you back." "Really, you do?" Lei asked, eyes wide. "Really I do" Avi confirmed with a nod. Lei smiled widely and interlaced her fingers with his.

Suddenly the music stopped causing the group to turn around. "All right how is everyone doing tonight?" a short purple haired girl yelled into the mic, earning a loud cheer from the patrons.

"Fantastic! So for the next hour only, shots are half price..." the girl exclaimed. "But..." she paused. "There's a catch." "You have to do one of two things.." another taller red headed girl explained, holding up two fingers. "You have to dance on the bar for the next couple of songs that our lovely bartenders will dance to for you, or you have to sing."

The crowd cheered loudly. "So come on up and get some shots!" "We so have got to go up there!" Kirstie exclaimed excitedly standing up. "No way, I'm not getting up there" Kevin said shaking his head fervently. "You can always sing instead" Kai suggested looking over at Kevin. "That's true I could..." Kevin said thoughtfully. "Alright, come on let's go" Kirstie said as everyone got up and made their way over to the bar.

"What can I get ya?" the bartender asked not quite looking up from her current task. "We need ten fireball shots" Mitch pipped up taking control of the situation. "Coming right up, are you gonna sing or dance for em?" "Umm some of us are dancing, the others are singing" Kai said, receiving a nod from the bartender. "Alright everyone, we have some participants" the bartender shouted to the other bar backs.

A loud cheer was heard as the other 2 bartenders climbed up on top of the bar. The shots were placed on the bar in front of our group. "Alright, whoever is dancing needs to come on up" one of the other bartenders said. With a nod; Lei, Kai, Kini, Haley, Mitch, Scott, Avi, and Kirstie climbed up on top of the bar while Kevin and Jeremy remained. "Alright can I get everyone's attention" the purple haired bartender shouted.

"We have some lucky folks here going for half price shots" she gestured to the group as a loud cheer erupted. "So our first song we'll be doing for you tonight is Copperhead Road" she announced as the music started to play.

An hour, a few songs, and many shots later our group was finally back at their table chatting away. "Okay so shall we hit up one last spot before we head home?" Kini asked, doing her best to focus. "Oh my gosh yes" Mitch giggled clinging to Scott. "Okay let's go!" Haley said as the group stood and made their way to the last stop of the night.

Finally, shortly after last call the group decided they should head home and were standing outside waiting for Lei's Uncle to pick them up. "This was so much fun, I love Oklahoma" Kirstie said with a giggle as Jeremy kept an arm around her to keep her steady. Although it appeared as if everyone was helping to keep each other steady.

"Oh my gosh I know right! I'm gonna miss you guys when we leave" Mitch said solemnly as he leaned heavily against Scott. "You guys should come visit us!" Scott exclaimed excitedly his face lighting up happily. "Ooohhh, yea that would be fun!" Kai said as she hung onto Kevin, swaying slightly just as the limo pulled up to the curb.

"Yea, then we can show you guys around Cali!" Jeremy exclaimed as they all climbed into the car. The drive home seemed short to our group of friends as they finally reached the house and stumbled inside. They made it safely to the wet bar in the den and continued their little party. "We should play a game!" Kini suggested as she closed the double doors. "Yea one last game before bed!" Haley agreed.

"Haha, what game could we possibly play, we're all drunk!" Kai laughed. "We'll might as well make it a drinking game then!" Lei said nodding her head in approval. "Oh let's play I've never!" Kai suggested receiving nods all around as she explained the rules. They played several rounds learning a lot about each other in the process. Next they switched to truth or dare, to which Kirstie was going to use to her advantage.

"Okay so it's much like normal truth or dare but in this case you have a third option. If you don't want to do the truth or dare question or action then you can take a shot instead" Kirstie explained. "Sounds pretty reasonable to me" Avi said, as they all sat in a circle on the floor. "Okay so who's asking first?" Kevin said as they began the game. Finally after many questions and very embarrassing actions the group decided it was best to go to bed. They all shuffled towards the staircase, helping each other up to their rooms.

"Good night you guys, see you in the morning!" Kirstie whispered and smiled. "Hey!" Kini said trying her best to focus on the soprano. "You and lover boy can take my room. Haley and I will sleep on the extra bed in here" she whispered loudly motioning to the supply room. "Wait, there's a bed in there?!" Mitch exclaimed, as he and Scott leaned against one another a moment. "Yea, just tucked away is all" Kai explained. "Oh okay, night night" Mitch said, seeming satisfied with that answer.

Just as everyone was turning to head towards their rooms Mitch giggled loudly, "Get your freak on, get your freak on, get ur, get ur, get ur, get ur, get ur freak on" while dancing drunkenly. "Mitchy!" Scott scolded, barely able to contain his own giggle.

"We're all totally getting some, we so slayed it tonight girls" Mitch giggled, flashing a peace sign around. There was just an awkward clearing of throats from certain sexes in the group. "Uhh, anyways...night everyone" Scott said shaking his head still giggling as he pulled Mitch towards their room as everyone else stumbled towards their rooms.

Continued in Chapter 7

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.6K 31
It's been a while since Mitch Grassi has been dateless on Valentine's day. He gets pretty desperate and in his drunken state tries to hook up with hi...
434K 13.3K 53
AU. Scott’s life is going just as he planned it. He has the perfect roommate, the perfect girlfriend and, as of today, the perfect new job doing wha...
22.7K 545 19
Avi's experience of Pentatonix and of falling in love.
8.2K 624 19
Happiness. Something everyone wants and very few achieve. Mitch Grassi has finally found his happiness: Scott Hoying, his best friend and the love of...