↠ wild spirit {calum hood au}...

By tchaikensky

"oh really so what are you then? miss piano slash cello girl?" "the angel from your nightmares." "is that so... More

↠ wild spirit {c.h} ↠
prologue
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09 /scarlett/
10 /calum/
11
12
13
14
15
epilogue
update

04

21.3K 651 173
By tchaikensky

scarlett's pov

Sitting in my room, in the same spot we've been in for the past few hours, I finally got up, leaving Calum's sleeping body on the floor, removing his arms from around my waist to flop on the floor. Walking out to attend to my craving of Flaming Hot Cheetons, the Lime ones to be presice. Calum started muttering things in his sleep as the door creaked open. 

Running down-stairs to get the chips and water, a noise of footsteps came from behind me, then a 'boo' right next to my ear. "What the hell?!" I screamed, dropping the glass of water on the floor, it breaking into pieces. 

"I saw you left me, I got lonely." Calum whispered in my ear, kissing my neck then sucking on it, leaving a purple bruise right under my ear. "You're much better with that." He kissed the newly made mark on my skull, picked up the glass and ran back upstairs. 

~~

When I woke up, it wasn't the best way to wake up, but it was beautiful. I woke up to Calum, playing Once Upon A December on the piano, his fingers gliding across the keys, and his foot hitting the pedals ever so often. "Did I wake you?" He asked, as I slung myself over his shoulder. 

"Keep playing." I whispered into his neck. He continued to play from where he stopped. My mind taking over without thinking, I started to play with him, knowing the song by heart, I played it in the lower key area, while he played it up high. It sounded beautiful. It's sound on full. I'm sure everyone in the house could hear it, by everyone I mean Violet. 

"Can you fucking not, Scarlett? It's eight a.m. and you're doing this?" Violet swung my door open, to be honest, she looks like utter shit. "Oh, Calum, what are you doing here?" She asked, looking in-between us. He was stuck on the piano with his fingers on the keys, my body draped over his, fingers still on the keys. "You play?" She asked, he nodded his head, quietly. 

"Maybe you have found your match, Scar." She winked, walking out of the room. Calum removed his hands and placed them on my hips, picking me up, and settting me down on the opposite side of where I was standing over him. 

"I thought that was going to go somewhere else, maybe somewhere exotic, or maybe we'd have sex against the piano." I mumbled, not really knowing where I was getting all of these ideas. 

"Are you mad, Scarlett Dawson? Your sister just saw us playing together and you're horny." He practically yelled at me. 

"It's not my fault you basically caused it." I looked at the ground and blushed. What has gone wrong why am I blushing. 

"I have to go I'm taking the thing." He picked up the doll by its feet and walked out of the room. At least he picked it up, even if it was the wrong way, I thought to myself, shrugging my shoulders, and falling onto my bed. Maybe I can get some sleep. 

Laying in bed and looking up at the ceiling, I felt lonely. And it's only a Tuesday. Which means I'd have to see Calum again, I wasn't happy about it, but I was somewhat glad. Jumping out of bed and into the shower, I grabbed clothes. and a tooth brush. I took my tooth brush and the bottle of tooth paste; and got in the shower. 

After rinsing my hair and body I brushed my teeth, and then gargled water. It's a bit strange that I brush my teeth in the shower, but nobody knows; therefore, who cares. "Vi!" I screamed running out of my room without make-up and pants barely on my legs. "Where are you we're way late!" I pounded on her door. Swinging it open, she wasn't there and her car keys were gone. "Not again." I muttered, running out of the house. 

Running to the school, which might I add was a few blocks away. I felt like I was going to collapse. I was exhausted, a few minutes of sleep didn't do much for me either. Running into the building I signed in at the office, being greeted by Mrs. Ruth with the usual, "you're late again, Scarlett." with a silly smile. She is my favorite staff member at this school. Everyone here is so uptight and strict. Especially everyone in the arts section. 

Running into symphony orchestra everyone looked at me as the door came crashing closed, running into the storage room, handing my slip to Ms. Pierre; and slid into my seat. "You're late." The girl next to my whispered, shooting me a nasty look, "everyone is talking about you." She whispered, with a softer look than before. 

"What do you mean?" I questioned her, unsure of what she was going to say next. 

"Calum; he came into school with that thing that was in your bag yesterday. That Allison and Patricia saw, and confronted you about." 

I nodded, "Okay? What does that have to do with me?" 

"They said that you were trying to learn everything about him and then expose him; and use his secrets to blackmail him." She replied, with a funny look on her face, "it's hard to believe that they're that stupid that they'd come up with such an awful lie in my opinion; he'd have to be stupid to believe it." She laughed picking up her bow and started warming up with a few scales. 

"Erin, I think you've got a new friend." I smiled warmly at her. Finally someone who's smart in this wretched place. The bell rang, this class was fast. I thought, walking out of the class, with Erin, we then parted ways for our classes. Walking into Mr. Bircham's class, everyone was looking at me, I rolled my eyes and went to my seat next to Calum.

"What a petty lie? You'd think they could come up with better rumor. They really do think low of me." Calum whispered as Mr. Bircham marched around the class, looking at our time logs of how much time we've spent together. Calum and I have well over ten hours logged for this week. 

"You both have done better than I expected. You've logged fifteen hours for a week. Impressive." He smiled and walked off. 

"We're impressive, Scarlett." Calum smirked at me.

"You're disgusting go away." I shoved him off of his seat, making him fall in front of the class. It brought me vast amounts of joy to see his face flush. 

~~~~~

"I have a match tonight. You should come. We could log some more time." Calum said as he walked me to my locker. 

"I don't know. I have to practice for the spring thing and what will we do be-"

"We can practice at your house." He smiled, his wide smile could touch his ears. It made me smile to see how happy he was with the idea of practicing with me. 

"Okay then, let's get going." I smiled, picking up my cello. Violet saw me and Calum and waved her hand at us, signalling that we follow her. "C'mon, she's our ride home." I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door. People were staring at us. Who wouldn't? Star athelete with the weird musician girl. I expected Calum to rip his hand away from mine as people started to talk, but his grip got tighter, almost squishing my hand in his grip. 

~~~

I stood in my door frame, watching Calum run through the piece, his hands moving across the keys. It was beautiful to watch how much passion he put into it. "You should take that picture you know." He said, snapping me out of my little day-dream. 

"Shut up." I retorted. He laughed. Turning around on the bench in-front of the piano, so he was now facing me. Cello propped up on my shoulder. 

"I never noticed how good you look with that huge thing in-between your legs." He smirked. 

"You're disgusting. How many times must I repeat it until you get th-" I was cut off by soft lips on mine. I wasn't expecting Calum to kiss me while I was ranting about how disgusting and gross he was. 

He kept trying to push my cello out of the way, but I kept pushing it back in my lap. He smiled into the very heated kiss, I was soon getting attacked with tickles. Moving my cello out of the way so I wouldn't damage it. He managed to get in-between my legs and his tongue in my mouth. He lifted me up by the legs, and sat me on a chair. I felt like I was in a euphoric state. I was soon pulled out of it as he pulled away. 

"There you are!" He exclaimed smiling, his lips slightly swollen from all of the kissing that has just taken place. 

"You little shit." I smiled, throwing his soccer bag at him, "it's almost five o'clock get ready for your game. Soccer slash piano boy." 

"With pleasure; piano slash cello girl." He ran off into the bathroom, shouting random things at me as he ran into the bathroom. 

~~~

(ONCE UPON A DECEMBER THAT CAL AND SCARLETT WERE PLAYING IS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK! MEDIA BAR FOR MOBILE. CLICK THE ITALISIZED AT THE BOTTOM AKA INFO BUTTON AND AT THE VERY END IT SHOULD SAY THERE'S ONE FILE IN IT, IT'S THE LINK TO THE VIDEO!)

hi friends (((: merry christmas i have three minutes before it is the twenty-sixth and this is my present to you guys, so yeAH. 

thanks for all the votes and comments oh my gosh guys!<3 You make me smile a lot.((((:

dont forget to be happy (: 

vote, share, comment, fan 

happy holidays.

xo- ken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 307K 51
"Calum, why is everyone in this town so afraid of you?" [this isn't scary i promise]
78.4K 2.8K 27
unknown number: jesus molly, you're really fucking over-reacting ella: whoever molly is, she sounds like a bitch - or in which calum hood accidenta...
173K 4.5K 27
❝say hi, this is your new babysitter❞ ❝hey, i am calum. wanna fuck?❞ started: 5-7-2015
1.8M 47.2K 46
He told her he was a fan. They became friends. She told him everything. He fell for her. I guess you shouldn't believe everyone you meet online... Th...