Aphmau's Twin Sister {L.Z} (D...

By RaekenThroughLife

Everye is Aphmau's twin sister. They were both home schooled together and have rarely left the house. They bo... More

/1/ First Day of School✔️
/2/ The Club Social✔️
/3/ But Potatoes Are Delicious✔️
/4/ Aphmau Got Detention? ✔️
Art Buddies!
The Ro'Meave Brothers
The Ro'Meave Family
Dinner at the Ro'meave's
The Picture
Skipping School
The Practice Room
The Slumber Party
The Date
Annual Sports Festival
Katelyn's Boyfriend
The Bake Sale
Aaron's Friend
Aphmau Plays Cupid
Heartbreak
The Golden Trio
Heartbreaker
Movie Night
Prom!?
Just Ask Her!
Dancing and Bets
The Party And More Movies
Meet Freya
| A/N |

Dinner Time

1K 23 38
By RaekenThroughLife

Everye's POV. (FINALLY XD)

I had walked to the park to meet up with Laurance after he asked me to hang out there. Once I saw him I smiled and ran up to him. "Hey, Laurance!" I exclaimed and he turned to me with the biggest smile on his face. "E-Everye! H-Hey!" He said and I tilted my head at him. "Are you okay? You never stutter around me." I said before smirking, "Can't handle my beauty?" 

His eyes widened as he looked at me. "W-What!? NO! I-I mean, y-Yes! You're extremely beautiful! I-I just w-wanted to talk to you.... that's all.." He blushed and I smiled at him as I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Yeah? What is that?" I asked as we started to walk around the park.

"U-Um.... I wanted to know if you though about... g-getting a boyfriend yet..." He said as he glanced at me multiple times. I smiled as I looked at him, stopping in front of the fountain in the middle of the park.

"Actually, I have.. And if you were asking me.... I-I'd love to be your girlfriend, Laurance. E-Even though what you said hurt me to no end, but now that everything is cleared up, I've learned to love you even more..." I smiled as I blushed, looking up at him.

"R-Really!? Oh thank Irene, yes!" He exclaimed as he pulled me into a tight hug. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and burring my head into the crock of his neck. He pulled away slightly from the hug and looked me in the eyes. "E-Everye...? May I kiss you?" He asked and I looked up at him with the biggest smile on my face.

"Absolutely."

I felt his soft lips touch mine. I thought they would be soft, but this felt a little to soft. I slowly opened my eyes only to be faced with my stuffed animal. I widened my eyes as I pulled away from it with a  small scream. "W-What was that!? W-Why would I dream about that!? Yes, it's Laurance, and frank, why wouldn't I dream about that.... B-But that's not the point!!" I exclaimed to myself as I sat up quickly in bed.

"I-I kissed the dog? S-So it was all a dream? W-Wait!! Where's my phone!? It was laying right next to me!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of bed and out of my room. I looked across the hall for a split second to see Aphmau opening her bedroom door as well. "Hey. Have you seen my phone?" We asked each other in unison before letting out a laugh. "Let's go ask Mom." I said and she nodded before following me downstairs.

We walked into the dinning room to see Mom sitting at the table talking to herself as she looked at something. "Mom?" Aphmau and I asked as we walked up to her. She quickly turned around with a nervous laugh. "Oh, Aphmau! Everye! Good morning!" She smiled and Aphmau and I shared a look.

"It's not morning, Mom. We just woke up from our afternoon nap." Aphmau explained and Mom scuffed. "Did I say morning!? I meant, uh, good afternoon!" She said as she laughed. "Moooom? Why are you acting weird?" I asked as I tilted my head at her. "Pfft! Me? Weird!? Pft! Girl, check yourself before you wreck yourself!" She said and Aphmau groaned. "That doesn't even make any sense, Mom! In any case. Have you seen our- Huh? Are those our phones!?" She exclaimed and I looked at Mom to see her holding two phones in her hands.

"Pft! Nope! I have no idea what you're talking about!" She said as she handed us our phones. "Mom! You weren't going through our phones, were you!?" I exclaimed as I looked at her, slightly worried. "What!? Pfft! Nooo, Mihas! I was ah... actually trying to upgrade our data plan! Yeah, that's it! And I needed your phones to get the plan activated! Yeah! So you girls have lots of data to surf the inter-webs and watch your YouTube videos now! " She exclaimed and Aphmau and I smiled bright. 

"Really, Mom!?" We exclaimed and she smiled. "Really...." She said and Aphmau and I jumped up and down. "Awesome! Thank you so much, Mom! We're going to go watch our favorite YouTubers now!" Aphmau said as we went to run upstairs but Mom stopped us.

"Wait, Aphmau and Everye! I just wanted to let you girls know we'll be having guests over for dinner tonight, so make sure you're ready! They'll be here in an hour!" She smiled. "Gotcha Mom. Thanks!" I said before Aphmau and I turned around to run upstairs.

"Girls, don't use all of the data!"

Once I was changed into regular cloths, I ran over to Aphmau's room. "Okay, before we start binge watching videos, I have to tell you something." She said once I had jumped onto her bed. "What is it?" I asked and she sighed. "It's about the dream I had when we took our nap. I was in werewolf class with Aaron because he was helping me study after class. We were talking and everything and I was saying how he didn't have to stay after class with me and stuff. Then he's all like, 'Shu?' And I'm all like, 'Yeah?' and he goes, 'I've always wanted to kiss you.' He said and we kept talking until...he kissed.. me.." SHe said and I giggled like a little school girl.

"Awwe! Does Aphmeow have a wittle cwush?" I laughed and she was blushing red. "B-But I can't like Aaron! I mean, it's Aaron, but Aaron is FC, but FC is Aaron! A-And I like Garroth, WHY ARE EMOTIONS SO HARD!" She exclaimed as she fell back dramatically onto her bed.

"I-It's okay Aphmau. I actually had a similar dream. Laurance had texted me and told me to meet him at the park. When I got there he was stuttering, which is unusual for Laurance. I-I was so confident, which is unusual for me... But anyways, we walked for a little and he asked if I though about getting a boyfriend yet and I told him that I did and that if he was asking, I'd love to be his girlfriend. H-He then hugged me and asked to kiss me, a-and...I told him yes." I explained and she started giggling as well as she saw the blush on my face.

"Awwe! You guys are so cute! Now I know why Kawaii~Chan ships you two so much!" She exclaimed and I blushed more. "Aphmau!" I exclaimed and she giggled. "Let's just watch some YouTube, okay?" She asked and I smiled. "Yeah. That sounds nice." I laughed before laying down beside her on the bed as she pulled up YouTube on her phone.

Aphmau and I were laughing at a video when her phone vibrated and a message ran across the top of the screen. "Huh? A text from Travis? 'Hey. I'm outside.' " She read and the doorbell rang. We shared a look before hopping off her bed and downstairs. I opened the door and saw Travis standing there in a nice suite. "Hey Everye! Aphmau." He smiled. "T-T-Travis?" We asked in unison.

"Sorry it took a while to get here. I had to ask my parents to make sure I could come over." He said. "C-Come over? I.. Um... Sure... Come in." Aphmau said as we stepped aside. "Thanks!" Travis smiled as he walked in. I shut the door behind Travis as Aphmau led him to sit in the living room. 

I walked into the living room after them and sat on the other side of Travis. "Is everything okay, by the way? It's weird of you to drop by all dressed up like this. Were you going to some kind of event or something?" Aphmau asked and Travis looked at her. "What do you mean, I-" Travis was cut off by the doorbell going off again. "Huh? Whoops. Hold that thought." We told him as we got up off the couch and over to the door.

Aphmau and I opened each door and saw Garroth and Laurance standing there. "G-Garroth?" Aphmau asked. "L-Laurance?" I asked as well and they smiled at us. "Hey, Aphmau. Everye." Garroth said as he smiled at us. "Hey, Everye." Laurance said and I noticed they were dressed up just like Travis. Garroth was wearing a nice blue tux while Laurance was wearing black dress pants with a tucked in white dress shirt. He had a black tie and a nice green blazer.

"Are we late?" Garroth asked and Aphmau and I shared a look. "For.. what?" We asked and they shared a look. "Travis?" They suddenly asked and Aphmau and I turned to see Travis standing there. "Garroth? Laurance?" He asked. "Um..What are you doing here?" Laurance asked him.

"Ah! We're sorry... Come on in, guys." I smiled as Aphmau told them to follow her into the living room as I shut the doors. I walked into the living room and stood beside Aphmau as we looked at the guys sitting on the couch in front of us. "So... What exactly is going on here?" Aphmau and I asked. "Uh...You two sent that.." Garroth trailed off as he looked over at Laurance and Travis who looked at the other two. "You girl did ask us.." Travis said and Aphmau and I shared a look as the doorbell rang.

"Ugh! Seriously? Hang on a second guys. That must be our mom's dinner guest." We told them as we walked to the front door and opened it. "Hello, I- Ah!" Aphmau exclaimed when we opened the doors to see Aaron standing there. "Hey Shu. Blu." He smiled. "F-FC! W-What are you doing here?" Aphmau asked. "I got your guys text. Are you sure this is a good idea? I thought your mom would freak with a boy over." He said and Aphmau and I shared a look. "A text? Our mom? What are you- Ugh, MOM!!" I exclaimed as I looked over at the kitchen, knowing she would probably be there. 

I was a little surprised to see her come down the steps but shrugged it off. "Aah! I take it by the doorbell ringing that our guests have arrived!~" She sang and Aphmau and I shared a look as the boys that were sitting in the living room walked out. "Guests!? What the-" Aphmau and I exclaimed but Mom ignored us as she turned to Garroth with a smile.

"Oh, Garroth! It's good to see you!" She said and Garroth gave her a nod. "Good evening, Ma'am." Garroth said and Mom turned to Travis. "Travis! Pleasure to see my daughters Not Alone Buddy!" She exclaimed and Travis gave her a kind smile. "Good evening Mrs. Aphmau and Everye's mom. You look beautiful." He said and Mom swatted a hand at the air as she laughed.

"Oh, Travis, you charmer!" She said before turning to Laurance. "And you must be Laurance!" She smiled and Laurance gave her a kind smile. "Nice to finally meet you." He said and when Mom turned to Aaron her smile instantly faded. "And who is this?" She asked as she looked at Aaron. "Hello, I'm Aaron." He said and Mom raised an eyebrow at him. 

"You didn't come dressed up?" She asked and Aaron looked at Aphmau and I. "Um, sorry. Was I suppose to?" He asked. "Mom! What's going on?" I finally asked and she looked at us. "What do you mean!? You girls invited your friends over for dinner tonight, remember?" She asked and Aphmau and I shared a look. 

"No we didn't, we-" We cut ourselves off once we looked at each other with the biggest gasp as we turned slowly back to out mother. "You did this with our phones earlier!" We exclaimed and she smiled. "That's right! It was me!~" She laughed before turning towards the boys, "Now which one of you boys have been walking my daughters home this past week? I've been trying to catch you in the act this entire time!" She said and Aphmau and I shared a look.

"Mom! Can we see you in the kitchen? Alone!" We exclaimed. "Not until I'm done questioning these-" 

"Mom!" We cut her off and she sighed. "Fine! I've got my eyes on you." She said as she glared at the boys. Aphmau led Mom over towards the kitchen and I turned to the boys. "I am so sorry." I whispered before quickly joining Aphmau with our Mom.

"Mom. What's going on? Why are our friends here? What is this about a text that was sent out?" Aphmau was asking once I showed up. "Well.. I may have invited them over earlier.. using your phones.." She sighed. "Mom!" We exclaimed and she sighed again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Look, I just wanted to see what boys you girls have been hanging out with, yo!" She said. "Yeah, but to go around our backs and invite them over using our phones?" I asked her. 

"Alright, alright! Chill, home girls!" Mom exclaimed. "No Mom. We're not your home girls today." Aphmau said as she crossed her arms. "W=What? Girl you trippin'?" Mom asked. "Oh, we've been trippin' 'ight. You went behind out back and dissed our privacy, yo." I told her. "Aphmau..Everye... Mihas... I- Look.. I'll admit, I got a little to krunk with my idea, but I care about you girls and as your mommy-g.. Well, I just really want to know what those guys are thinking about, because I swear they are the devil trying to get to my baby boos!" Mom said.

"Oh my Irene, it's a fire!" We heard Garroth exclaimed and Mom ran into the kitchen. "My ham!" She exclaimed as she went to pull it out of the oven. "Mom!" Aphmau and I exclaimed as we went after her. Mom put the burnt ham on the counter and Aphmau and I joined the boys as they stood in a line. Aaron stood on the end with Aphmau, Garroth, Laurance, me and Travis following,

"Oh, this is terrible! It's ruined.." Mom said. "W-We're sorry, Mom..." Aphmau and I said and she sighed. "It's okay. I'll just order a pizza or something." She said and Aaron stepped forward. "Um..If you have a lemon.. I can fix this up." He said. "There's some lemon in the fridge, but there's no way you could possible save this dinner. It's completely ruined." Mom said.

"Not necessarily.." He said before he got the lemon out of the fridge and started working. Aphmau kept 'ooh'ing and 'Ahh'ing and I was slightly laughing at her. We all watched as Aaron fixed the dinner surprisingly fast. "Oh, I'm not done yet." He said and he worked on it a little more before it looked almost golden. "Done." He said. "That looks great!" Garroth and Laurance exclaimed. "Wow, awesome!" Aphmau and I smiled. "Wow.." Travis said as he stared at the ham.

"What the- How did you-" Mom tried to look for words, but had none. "My dad always burns the food, so I've learned a few tricks." He said and Aphmau and I laughed. "You have to teach us how to do that sometime! Our mom burns the food quite often." Aphmau and I laughed. "GRRR!" Mom exclaimed and Travis and I shared a look before we both simultaneously side-stepped closer to Laurance.

Aphmau and I had helped Mom set up the table with a little help from the boys. Mom and I sat at the ends while Aaron, Aphmau and Travis sat on one side of the table and Garroth and Laurance sat on the other. "So, how about a joke? Have you heard the one about the two muffins in the oven?" Mom asked and Aphmau and I scuffed. "Did you burn them?" We asked and she glared at us, "Mihas, los ninos cerraron sus bocas!" She said and Aphmau and I shared a look. 

"Anyway, there are two muffins in the oven and one muffin says, 'Boy, it's hot in here!' and the other says, 'Oh my Irene, a talking muffin!' " She continued and Garroth and Travis laughed as Laurance looked at me. "Wow! That was.. um.. really funny!" Garroth smiled and Laurance and I laughed quietly at him trying to make an impression on my mother.

"Good one... never heard that before.." Travis said. Aphmau and I groaned. "Oh! Have you guys heard the one about the three cupcakes?" Aaron asked and Aphmau and I looked at him. "Huh? Uh... no." We answered. "Okay. So these three cupcakes walk into a bar.." He started.

"-and the last one goes, 'Those aren't my sprinkles!' " Aaron said as he finished telling his joke. Everyone but Mom laughed. "That was a great joke Aaron." Aphmau laughed. "Aaah, sprinkles... That would be a great name for a pet." Garroth said. "So would cupcake." Laurance said and I nodded in agreement.

"So... Aphmau. Everye. Did you girls finish your art project?" Garroth asked as he looked at us. "Yeah! We finished it, actually. Though I'm not good at ceramics, we'll see how it turns out." We said and Mom laughed. "I bet what ever you make, mihas, will be.. irreplaceable!" Mom said. "Moom! Again with the Beyonce jokes?" We whined as we looked at her. She laughed. "It sounds like you mom is... crazy in love with Beyonce." Aaron said and Aphmau and I looked at him in horror as our mom growled. 

"Um..." Aaron trailed off. "Um.. You took a Beyonce joke.." Aphmau said and Aaron looked at us. "Aaron... Run!" I exclaimed and he quickly got up and ran out of the house with Mom not far behind. 

"He's a dead man... Well, boy.."

HEY GUYS! Sorry it took a while to upload this. Anyways, sooo.... I've been binge watching Mincecraft Diaries because I haven't started on the series and I feel ashamed because it's so good! I started binge watching it, like, a few days ago and I'm on season 2 episode 53. I wanted to ask you guys if you think i should write a fanfic about it following the actually series.. because by the looks of it there isn't really a fanfic like that and I like to be unique... sooo here are your chooses.

Laurance Love Story

Levin Love Story

I know, not much to chose from, but It's the two characters I like most so far and I feel like I can actually commit to completing it soo yeah....

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

(Oh and by the way.. los ninos cerraron sus bocas means, "Children shut your mouths" I think...I don't know if Google is right or not.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 247 15
"Umm..." "Who are you." New to the neighborhood along with her younger sister, Y/N along with her younger sister, Nahida, somehow in all shapes and f...
136K 3.2K 17
laurance x reader book one of THE WAY YOU DO series
115K 2K 37
You move into MyStreet With Your bigger brother Dante, you moved next door and then you find out that Dante has some friends. You meet Laurence,Garro...
16.9K 406 22
BOOK STARTED: 6-8-17 [The book will not be fully following the PDH plot and story] (Your Name) (Last Name) is a student in Phoenix Drop High. With on...