Sold As A Blood Slave For The...

By sharny_2016

this story is going to be a bout a 17 year old girl named Sebreena .she lives at home with her loving mother... More

Chapter (1) this is my first story!!!
Chapter (2)
Chapter (3)
Chapter (4)
Chapter (5)
Authors note!
Chapter (6)
Authors note please read!!!

best chapter ever.

19 2 1
By sharny_2016

I woke up to the brightest light in my eyes I've ever felt in my life. That's when I felt the beads of sweat rolling down my face like a leaking tap. All of a sudden there was a deafeningnbang coming from outside. What is that? I go to walk out the varander doors yo see what was making this horrible noise while holding my ears............then there was a huge blast of heat and the world was desinergrated from the sun that was suddenly coming through the earths o zone layer................

THE END!!!!!!;

***%****%**********%%%*%********%%*%%%%%*****%%%***********%**$$
Hehehe poor I know don't hate on the ending. I bet uvennever heard of a book ending like that. Any way I'm grate full of all the people who read my first and very poor excuse of a story. But thanks for the votes,reads and comments from everyone who supported my story. THANKS TO EVRRY ONE WHO SUPPORTED ME AND I HOPE U ARE ALL WELL BYE!!!

by sharny_2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9M 331K 67
One of his hands slides underneath my dress and between my thighs, trying to separate them. I press them together harder, and see his facial expressi...
8.7M 351K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
10.8K 1.1K 35
Life is never fair and happiness is a word that is never in my life to make it more worse than it is ..I found a very shocking news just when I am st...
2.3M 84.7K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...