Chapter (3)

BANG.......CRASH.......... then it went silent.

"Mum dad are u ok "i yelled

Silence

I got out of my bed with adrenalin pumping. I opened my door and started going down stairs once i reached the bottem step quietly the sight in front of me made me scream.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH "

My mother was on the floor in a pool of her own blood barely breathing. I looked in the kitchen to find my father aith a crazed smirk on his face.

"Um dad are u ok "

"Im more than fine "he said with a crazy smile on his face.

I back away from him when he start walking towards me with a scyco grin on his face . I kept walking backwards,my palms getting clammy to hit a wall. But no he didnt stop he kept aproching me getting closer and closer until he was about a foot in front of me. The next thing i know im on the floor holding my stinging cheek.

"ITS BECAUSE OF U THAT WE HAVE NO MONEY U ##### "

"NO ITS NOT UR THE ONE WHO WASTES UR MONEY ON BEER AND DRUGS "I screamed at him

That earned me another slap to my already stinging cheek.

" I know what to do with you " He said in a low voice to calm for this situation.

"You know what im gonna do with u im gonna give u to my good friend to put u to good use seeing we owe him lots of money "

" What do u mean we "

SLAP!

"STUT UP U #### "

" YOU CANT DO THAT IM YOUR DAUGHTER U #### "

"AAAAAHHHHHH!"

OMFG He just punched me in the ribs so hard im certan i heard some of them crack. He didnt stop there no he kept punching and kicking all my sides even my head until black dots started coving my vision. I slowly started losing consciousness but the last thing i heard was him on the phone talking to someone. Then i blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! new chapter. How was it? Please keep reading,voting and commenting if u want this story to continue. 😘