Chapter (6)

I woke up to beeing bumped around in the back of an expensive car i tried opening my eyes and once i pried them open i groaned. My head was pounding. It felt like someone was smashing my head againt a brick wall. After i layed there for a bit i tried sitting up but i couldnt because the were hand cuffs attached to my wrists behind my back and my feet were tied to gether with rope.

i was almost in a sitting position when someone pushed me back down.

"Settle down we are almost there "someone grumbeld from beside me wich freaked me out a bit.

I suddenly just got realy tired and fell asleep.

I woke up in a really comfortable bed that had black and red pillows and blood red blankets.

I layed there until i heard heavy foot steps stop at my door. I quickly hid under the heavy sheets and hoped whoever was outside my door would just pass.

I heard the door creek as someone opened it walking in the room.

I froze and stopped breathing when the heavy footsteps stopped by the edge of the bed.

"Get up your master needs to talk to you now!"he said raising his voice a little at the end of uis sentence.

"No "i squeeked

The next thing i know the sheets are ripped away from me and im being put over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!"I SCREAMED. Scratching,punching and kicking him with all the stregnth i could muster at the moment. He didnt even flinch.

I groaned and gave up and let him take me wherever he was taking me.

after being carried a bit i was put down on the floor. In front of me was a huge red door that stood over 10ft high.

The guy knocked on the door.

"Come in " this must be my masters office.

The guy that carried me here openend the door and pushed me in a bit harder then i expected. I ended up face planting the ground with a thud. Someone helped me up while i was rubing my nose. When i looked up i froze in fear with my mouth in the shape of an 'O'. I started shaking with fear and started backing away from this monster.

He was like 6'4ft tall with black hair that was just above his eyes and omg his eyes were the colour of a deep red blood.

He just stood there staring at me. Until he spoke.

"You are here so i can tell you all of the rules of being my personal slave "

" Now come here slave"

i shook my head and backed away further into the blood red wall. In like one second he was no further than an inch away from my face. I squeeked when i saw the angry expression that was on his face.

He roughly grabbed me by my arm and dragged me onto a chair.

"Now i will tell you these rules once and no more. Rule number 1. Your are to finish all the chores i have set for you each day or there will be punishments. Rule 2 you are to never to speak unless told to same as looking any vampire in the eyes it is extremely disrespectful. Rule 3. I am aloud to feed off of you whenever i am hungry and you will let me willingly. And rule number 4. Is that u are only aloud food or water when you have permission from me. Also you are to shower for 5mins three times a week. And the last rule is that you refer to me as master "

"Do i make myself clear "

I nodded.

"Do you not have a voice " he said anger rising in his voice.

"Yes " i said

"I SAID TO REFER TO ME AS MASTER YOU USELESS SLAVE!" He screamed and slapped my so hard with his inhumman strength that i flew across his room and collasped on the floor.Black spots started covering my eyes and after laying on the floor feeling like half of my face broken. He started calling out for someone. I saw someone come through the door and start walking over to me. Then all of the voices started to fade then i blacked out dreaming about the unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! another chapter guys i finnaly thought of something to write after a day of thinking. I hope u have enjoyed my story so tar and a hope u guys keep reading,voting and commenting on my story if you want to know what happens next in the wonderful book of surprises!YAY!