Loved You First

By tyler-seguin

"I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even mo... More

Loved You First
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 20

2.5K 36 6
By tyler-seguin

"Alright, I'm going to get going." Tyler gives me a kiss as he leaves for the All Star draft.

I'm staying back at the hotel with Torey.

"We'll be watching." I tell him as I give him a hug goodbye.

"Torey, keep her under control." Tyler says before shutting the door. I walk over and lock it.

"So why aren't you hanging out with your friends? I thought you said they came with you?" I ask Torey, sitting down on the opposite side of the couch then him.

"I'm always with them, I need a break. And why not spend some time with you and Tyler since you guys are here?" He says as if I should've known that.

"I feel special." I laugh, switching the tv channel to the All Star draft. There's still another hour and a half.

"We should make dinner, I'm pretty good when it comes to cooking." Torey hits my foot.

"You are? I'm quite the baker, well, the best I got is muffins, don't even ask me to make cookies unless you want biscuits or pancakes."

"I'll pass then. What do you say? Come on." He gets up and grabs his car keys.

"Where are we going?" I run into the other room to grab my moccasins.

I'm dressed comfy, leggings and one of Tyler's sweatshirts I've stolen recently, still smells of his cologne that I absolutely love.

"To run down to a store and get some stuff, hurry up." I hear the door unlock and open.

I hurry over and lock the door and walk past Torey as he shuts it.

"You've got a card for that right?" He asks as we walk down the hall.

"Shit, no! I forgot my phone and card in there. Tyler has the card." I start to flip out.

Torey just laughs.

"Torey it isn't funny! How are we supposed to get back in?"

"Meghan, I have a card, I saw yours and grabbed it. Do you want your phone?" He pulls the card from his pocket, I sigh in relief.

"No, I'll be fine."

"Alright let's go." We continue walking to the parking garage and find Torey's car and head into town.

"What are we even making?" I ask Torey as we unload the food.

"It's a surprise." He grins as he turns on the stove.

"But I thought we were going to work together?" I jump up and sit on the counter.

"Well, if I need it." He looks over at me. I simply fake drop my jaw.

"I see how it is Torey." He laughs, coming towards me and fills a pot full of water.

"Hey, the draft is on!" He points to the tv in the living room.

I jump off the counter and rush over to the couch.

"There's my boy!" I shriek as I see Tyler on the screen.

After about a half an hour, Torey comes in, handing me a plate full of spaghetti with chicken and some sort of fancy sauce on it.

"Whoa, thanks. Getting all fancy here." I look over at him as he sits down beside me on the couch. We watch the draft.

"Team Chara is loaded." Torey says, getting up and taking our plates to the sink.

"Where the hell is Tyler?" I focus on the tv, confused as to why he hasn't been chosen yet.

Just as I ask it, they interview him.

"There he is." Torey laughs, sitting back down.

I'm all smiles as I see my boyfriend on the tv. He looks so funny, there's only like 3 guys left.

"Poor Ty." I pout as the interview comes to an end.

"You should have gone with him."

"Nah, he's fine."

After a few minutes, Chara chooses him and I jump in joy.

"Yay Ty! Z took you, I knew it!" I cheer at the tv. Torey starts laughing.

"He can't hear you Meghan." He shakes his head.

"I don't care, you don't understand, if that was your girlfriend, you'd be acting the same way." I point to him as I take a seat back down on the couch, watching the last few minutes.

A few hours after, Tyler comes through the door. By now, Torey has gone back to his hotel.

"You're still awake?" Tyler asks as he walks over to me, wrapping me in his arms and giving me a kiss.

"Waiting for you." I smile up at him.

"You were right, I'm on team Chara." He lets go of me and walks into the bedroom, stripping of his clothes until he's in just his boxers.

There's something about him tonight that I can't keep my eyes of him the whole time he paces the bedroom back and forth.

"You coming to bed?" He asks as he crawls into the bed. He interrupts my state I've had on him.

"Yeah." I laugh at myself.

I crawl in and snuggle up next to him. Just as I get comfortable, I hear my phone go off in the other room.

"No, stay, I've missed my girl." Tyler whines, holding onto me tight, not allowing me to get away. I give in and rest my head on his chest.

"You looked lonely when you got interviewed." I laugh against his bare, warm, hard chest.

"Oh god, you saw that?" He laughs.

"Of course, Torey and I watched the whole thing."

"Torey stayed? I didn't think he would."

"We went and got stuff to cook supper and everything, he's a good cook." I rest my hand on his stomach, and draw circles with my finger.

"I can cook." Tyler plays with my hair.

"Then why don't you?" I turn my head and face him.

"Maybe I will when we go home. But for now, I'm going to sleep. Night hun." He sits up and kisses me.

"Love you." I settle down next to him.

"Love you too."

.................................

Tyler stays in bed as I get up.

I hear my phone go off. Missed call and text, both from Torey.

*Hey, call me in the morning.*

So I do.

"Hello?" He sounds sleepy as he answers.

"Hey, you told me to call you."

"Oh yeah, I dozed back off after I woke up a little while ago, but anyways, do you want me to bring you to the skill competition tonight?"

"Um, sure, I don't know if Ty wanted me to go with him or not, he probably has to leave early anyways so yeah, I'll go with you."

"Alright, sounds good. I'll let you go then."

"Okay, bye." I hang up and set my phone down on the kitchen counter.

I pour myself a bowl of cereal. I grab my phone and scroll through my Twitter since I haven't been on it in what seems like forever. I finish my cereal and set the bowl in the sink.

"Holy fuck!" I scream as I see Tyler standing right behind me.

He sleepily laughs and pulls me to his chest. My heart races out of control. I was scared shitless.

"Tyler that wasn't funny." I say into his chest.

"I'm sorry, I actually didn't intend on doing that," He laughs, hugging me tight. "I'm going to have some cereal." He backs me up against the counter and reaches up, grabbing a bowl, then giving me a kiss. I sit across from him at the little kitchen table.

"I'm going with Torey to the competition." I tell him as he eats his cereal.

"Did you want to go with me?"

"If you want me to."

"Well I'm leaving earlier so unless you want to do that." He finishes, getting up and putting his bowl in the sink.

He stands behind me, setting his hands on my shoulder. I lean my head back and look up at him. He bends over and kisses me. I laugh through our kiss.

"Are you going to take a shower?" I ask him, getting up and pressing myself against him, giving him a playful grin. He chuckles a little and moves his hands up my back.

"Only if you take one with me." He grins back.

I grab his hand, dragging into the bathroom with me.

I start the shower as he goes back out into the bedroom. I strip of my clothes and get in the shower before he comes back into the bathroom.

I hear him when he comes in, mumbling something to himself, and the curtain slides open and he steps in, pushing me up against the wall of the shower, and slamming his lips onto mine. He tries doing more, but I stop him.

"Oh come on babe." He whines, standing there with the water droplets flowing down his extremely toned torso.

"But I was planning on making tomorrow the special day." I whine back, mimicking him.

"The game is tomorrow smart one." He brings me back to him as he scans my chest.

"After." I grin. His eyes meet mine again as he grins.

"I see now, that's okay with me too." He smiles.

We wash up and get out, but that doesn't stop him from trying to do anything.

Pinching my butt, rubbing my chest, and touching me through my leggings, I know exactly what he is up to, but my luck, Torey would come early and interrupt everything.

After spending most of the afternoon with Tyler, he finally has to leave to prep for the skills competition.

"Get a good seat so I'm sure to see you." He smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Will do babe." I grin and kiss him on the lips.

"Oh, you have my jersey right?" He asks before heading out the door.

"Got it." I give him the thumbs up.

"Alright see you beautiful." He smiles and leaves.

My heart flutters when he calls me beautiful. Anything cute he says, whether he repeats it a million times, every time it will always give me some sort of good feeling.

A few minutes go by until there is a knock at the door. I know it's Torey.

"It's unlocked!" I call from the couch.

The door opens and sure enough, Torey comes in.

"Hey." He says, taking a seat next to me.

"Tyler wants us to leave earlier to get good seats."

"Sounds good, I was actually going to ask if you want to go grab something then head over?" I watch him as he plays with his car keys.

"If you want to, we can. I just have to change my shirt." I get up and head into the bedroom, pulling my shirt over my head. I didn't even think to find Tyler's jersey before I did that.

I search the room for it, but I can't find it. I'm clearly not thinking when I walk out into the living room in just a bra until Torey says something.

"Meghan!" He startles me as I make a quick dash to the couch, grabbing the blanket thrown over the back and covering myself.

"Oh my fucking god Torey, that clearly went over my head." I smack myself on the forehead. I can feel my cheeks flush a deep red, his cheeks aren't much better.

"It's alright, just put this on." He throws Tyler's jersey at me.

That's where it was.

He turns around as I slip it on over my head.

"Okay, are we ready?" I grab my phone and room card, handing it to Torey since I have no pockets in my leggings.

"Are you planning to put some shoes on?" He laughs.

I've been so thrown off since Tyler and I this morning, it's bad.

"Ugh, yes." I sigh, going to the bedroom and putting my Uggs on that Tuukka bought me a couple weeks ago when he and the boys went and invaded my closet on New Years night, attempting to put on my clothes and shoes and ripped my old boots.

"Alright, let's go." I say, opening to the door and locking it as we head out to Torey's car.

"Where are we even going to sit? We're here pretty early, guess we weren't the only ones with that idea." Torey says as we scan the arena seats.

Two seats, right next to one of the benches are empty.

"There's two seats down there, they might be taken though." I point to them as we head in their direction.

There are papers on them, Reserved for Meghan Rask & Torey Krug (Tyler Seguin). Leave it to him.

"These are the reserved seats area, just so you know." A young woman smiles up at us.

"Alright thanks." I smile back at her.

"You're Tyler's girlfriend aren't you?" She leans down to us as we sit down. I turn in my chair so I can see her.

"Uh, yeah. Meghan." I smile.

No one has really acknowledged me as Tyler's girlfriend before publicly.

"Cute, I'm Jamie Benn's girlfriend, Alexandra, but just call me Alex." We exchange hand shakes.

She's got really dark brown eyes, almost black, with not too long but not too short brown hair. She's very pretty.

"Is Jamie here?" I ask.

"Yeah, he dragged me along with him." She points to the Dallas Stars jersey she is wearing, #14 on the shoulders.

"Tyler did the same with me." I laugh, looking down at the spoked B on Tyler's jersey.

"Aw, Tyler's quite something in Boston isn't he?"

"He's quite something, period." I joke and she laughs.

"I like you girl," She pats my shoulder. "You're at least a normal hockey girlfriend or wife, most of them are bitches." She whispers and I laugh hysterically because it is so true.

"Are you two alright?" Torey turns to us.

He was talking to a man sitting on the other side of him.

"Oh, don't worry about us." Alex pats his shoulder and he smiles at us, turning around and continuing to talk to the man.

"So, how long have you and Jamie been together?" I ask to start off a conversation.

"High school, he always wanted to be in the NHL, and I promised him that as long as we are still together and that ever happened, I'd follow him. So here I am, watching him at the NHL All Star game." She looks out across the ice, then she turns and looks behind me, a smirk crossing her face.

"What are you looking- Ty!" I turn around and shriek as I see Tyler standing in front of us on the other side of the glass. He points to the bench and skates over there.

"Crawl over the fence." Alex tells me as I make my way over to the bench. I look back at her and smile.

I reach the fence and Tyler stands there, helping me over it. I keep my arms wrapped around his neck as he lifts me down, planting a kiss on his lips. He smiles as we pull away.

"Hi baby." He grins.

"Am I supposed to be over here?" I look up at him innocently, hoping I don't get in trouble for this.

"Fuck it, I think if I want to see my girlfriend, I can." He kisses me again.

"You and your string." I mumble as I fix the string on his jersey, he always has it uneven and it bugs me.

"You and your OCD." He laughs. I roll my eyes and pat his chest, covered in gear.

"I should probably go back." I wrap my arms around his equipment covered shoulders.

"Probably, going to be starting in a few. I'll be looking for this jersey. Love you." He pokes just below my boobs where the B is and leans down and gives me a kiss.

He helps me back over the fence.

"Love you Ty, show'em what you got baby." I yell over the growing crowd.

He hears me and smiles, skating off to the other players that are all out kneeling on the ice. I sit back down in my seat.

"Why can't Jamie do that? Officially jealous of you two, you guys are perfect." Alex laughs.

"Thanks. He's my Ty." I smile, looking out at him skating around.

I stand up and bang on the glass as he makes his way past, smiling when he does and winking.

"Go Ty!" I scream as he does his slap shot.

He didn't do too bad, but nothing compared to some of them. He skates over and fists the glass where we are. I always get pumped up for him at the games, but I feel even more pumped tonight because he is actually able to interact with me and he's being put on the spot, which is funny.

The competition comes to an end. I send Tyler a text.

*I'll see you at the hotel :)*

"Hey Meghan, you're going to be at the game tomorrow right?" Alex stops me going up the stairs, heading out of the arena.

"Yeah, are you? You better."

"Of course!"

*No, I want you to come home with me :(* Tyler texts back.

*Ugh, where are you?*

*Locker room, you'll find it ;)* Yeah, right.

"Hey Alex, where is the home team locker room? That's the one Team Chara has, right?" I ask her before she takes off.

"Yeah, that's where I'm going, let's go."

"Torey, I'm going with Tyler, keep the hotel card since I'll probably see you tomorrow." I turn around to Torey.

He nods and shoos me off since he's talking to the guy he's been talking to whole time.

Alex and I reach the locker room. We wait outside and a guy comes and gives Alex a hug and a kiss, must be Jamie, I'd hope.

"J, this is Meghan, Tyler Seguin's girlfriend." She gestures to me.

Jamie turns around and smiles, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you Meghan. You've got quite the boyfriend." He laughs.

"I'm well aware." I smile, looking towards the locker room in hopes Tyler will come out soon.

"You're Tuukka's sister too, aren't you?" Jamie asks, wrapping his arm around Alex's waist.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I give him a funny look.

He points to the locker room and Tyler waves at us, walking over and giving me a hug from behind and kissing my ear.

"Ready for the game tomorrow?" Tyler asks Jamie.

"I am, you?"

"Oh yeah, we got this." They both laugh.

"We should get going, see ya tomorrow Tyler." Jamie waves as they leave.

Tyler grabs my hand and we head out to his rental car, which I don't know why he wouldn't just carpool with someone, but it's Tyler.

"You did good babe." I tell him, snuggling into him in the bed.

"You were quite the little cheerleader, I definitely could hear you." He laughs, shutting off the light.

"Goodnight Ty, love you." I kiss him.

"Love you too baby."

..................

"And I thought yesterday was bad here, the arena is full and there's still a good amount of time left until game time." Torey says in shock at the mouth of people in the stands.

We make our way to the seats we had yesterday.

The guys Torey was talking to is sitting in the same spot and like I was hoping, Alex is sitting behind me like yesterday. I smile appears across her face when she sees us.

"Finally, I didn't know how much longer I could stand being without a friend." She sighs as I sit down.

"We're here. Have you seen the boys?"

"Yeah, they came out and skated around, but now they are in the locker room until then."

"Oh, alright." I laugh.

After of at least an hour of getting to know Alex a little more, pledges start then the game starts. When the line Tyler is on goes on the ice, I scream his name.

"Go Tyler! Go, go, go!" As he skates towards the goal, shooting, but missing. "Fuck!" I say a little too loud.

When he skates by the glass he waves, and I blow him a kiss and continue to cheer for him. Alex cheers for Jamie whenever he is on.

Team Chara ends up winning, like I knew they would. I told Tyler I'd meet him by the locker room after the game and go back to the hotel with him.

I say goodbye to Torey before Alex and I make our way to the locker room.

"Hey you two, Tyler said he'd be out in just a second by the way." Jamie comes over.

Not five seconds later, Tyler comes walking out of the locker room, embracing me tightly.

"Good game Jamie." Tyler pats Jamie's arm.

"You too." He nods.

"Meghan, can I please have your number?" Alex asks, pulling her phone out of her pocket book.

She hands it to me and I put in my number.

"Thank you, definitely want to keep in touch." She smiles.

"Definitely." I return a smile.

"We'll see you soon. Bye." Jamie and Alex wave as they head out.

"So, that promise, you still up for it?" Tyler squeezes my hand as we head out to the car.

"Guess you'll just have to find out." I grin, opening the passenger door and getting in.

This is the last night in Ottawa, and I did kind of say we would make it the best.

I go into the bathroom before Tyler can. I hear him call for my name a couple times as I strip of his jersey and jeans until I'm left in just my bra and panties.

I unlock the door and walk out to the kitchen where he is. His eyes do a double look as he sees me standing here.

"Oh boy." He smirks.

I lean to the side, putting my hand on my hip. He instantly pulls me into him, pressing his lips to mine. He lifts me up onto the kitchen table and unclasps my bra, setting it down next to me.

His mouth does magic across my jawline, down my neck, and across my chest and breasts, sucking lightly as I moan.

He moves his mouth back to mine, picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom, flopping me down on the bed as he strips of his clothes.

As soon as they are gone, he is on me and our lips meet. I grab him, moving slowly until he's good, and continuing the kisses. At first it's his fingers, then it is him. Shrieks, moans, and thrusts later, I'm on him and give him his pleasure.

"Alright, alright." Tyler breathes, grabbing my thighs. I stop what I'm doing and slip off him, lying down next to him. The sweat stains his chest. I brush the sweaty ends of his hair back, kissing his cheeks.

"That was great." He laughs.

"You're telling me." I lie on my back and look up at the ceiling.

"I wish I had energy to do more, but I'm tired as fuck." He turns on his side and faces me. I turn on my side and face him, drawing circles on his bare chest.

He tucks the loose ends of my hair behind my ear. I smile and give him a kiss before getting up and putting some pajamas on.

"We leave around 8 by the way so we might want to pack up." Tyler gets up and puts on his boxers.

I grab the stack of clothes I've worn and put them in my suitcase, going in the bathroom and grabbing things of mine in there, and getting everything else of mine back in my suitcases. Tyler does the same and we crawl back into the bed when we're done. I give him one last kiss.

"Good night Ty. Love you."

"Love you too." He kisses my forehead.

This short trip was amazing. I was able to make up and clear things up with Torey, so I have him back, and I met a new friend along the way.

As great as it was though, I really am missing Tuukka and even Brad too. I'm missing Boston.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 971 52
"i loved ya then and i love you now"
984 7 10
WHEN WIRES CROSS | TYLER SEGUIN originally posted to @baevillier on tumblr (2020) Y/N and Tyler have been friends forever, After a mishap of meeting...
94.7K 1.1K 30
"i don't know if i can ever change, but you make me want to"
468K 8.6K 64
I don't do love, I do guys. Love just doesn't make sense to me. How can you devote your whole life and who you are to one person? How can there be on...