For the Love of our Child (Ca...

By kcxbello

They made it through obstacles they didn't think they had to face. They found their way back to each other th... More

Back to the Beginning
No one said Kids were Easy
Mother and Daughter bonding
Wifey times
Of Dolls and Dinah Jane
Mini Me's & Heart-to-Heart's
Daddy Issues
Moving Along Slowly
A/N !!
Unraveling the Truth
Unwanted Apologies

Bundles of Joy

11.8K 285 199
By kcxbello

"Oh, my poor baby... Will she be alright?", Ally asked with anxiety in her voice. She was still lying on the bed, completely exhausted, but consumed by worry.

The nurse raised her eyes from her newest patient and met Ally's eyes. "She's going to be just fine. Two or three stitches ... at the most."

"Stitches?" Ally shifted her position to try and get a better look.

"That's right", doctor Griffin assured her. "You'd be surprised at how often this happens. There's nothing to worry yourself about right now. It's the delivery of the placenta that gets them every time. See, she's coming around now." The doctor looked over at the gurney as their newest patient, Normani Kordei, started regaining consciousness after fainting dead away at the sight of the afterbirth.

"Now...", continued the doctor to Ally, "I have one more question I need to ask: Would you like to keep the placenta?"

Ally's face wrinkled up in distaste. "No thank you."

Movement to her left brought Ally's attention back to Normani who was, indeed, waking up. Unfortunately, she must have heard the doctor's question because she went white as a sheet and passed out again.

Before she could even think of rolling her eyes, a smiling nurse approached her, carrying two tightly wrapped bundles.

"They're all cleaned up and ready to meet their mommy", the nurse cooed.

She gently placed one baby after the other in Ally's arms and took a step back.

"Oh God, they're so beautiful." And they really are, Ally thought. She had seen other newborn babies and very often their heads were misshapen or their skin was a strange shade of yellow, (Harper wasn't, very much, but Amelia definitely was.) but her babies were perfect.

Their skin was a rich caramel and they both had little curly wisps of brown hair on their beautiful little heads.

One of the babies stared silently at Ally with big, slightly unfocused dark brown eyes - with gold specks swimming in them. She seemed to be studying Ally as intently as she was being studied.

Her brother on the other hand petulantly kept his eyes screwed shut, although Ally guessed he had the same beautiful eyes.

Her babies.

Now if her 'baby mama' would just stay conscious long enough to meet her children...

...

A brunette head peeked into Ally's hospital room almost an hour later, her smiling face lighting up the room as she took in the sight of the two wrapped bundles in Ally and Normani's arms.

"Hi guys," Camila greeted quietly, opening the door all the way and allowing the rest of their group to enter as well.

Ally smiled brightly at the sight of her family and friends. "Hi," she beamed.

"Get out of my way y'all, I gotta meet my god babies." Dinah, being behind the family of four, bellowed as she shoved her way through them, trying to get to the new lives in the room with a big smile.

Camila stumbled to the side at the impact and glared at her tall friend as Lauren helped her regain balance. "Jeez Dinah, lower your voice! They're asleep!"

Dinah ignored her as she looked at Normani and began laughing when she took in the sight of the stitches resting on the new mothers bare brow-bone. "Dang Mani - what happened to you?"

Normani rolled her eyes while her tiny wife answered for her with a fond smile and a coo as she cradled her daughter. "She fainted during the afterbirth."

A round of laughs echoed through the room, Lauren covering her mouth as she laughed at the mental image.

Camila looked at her with a raised eyebrow, carrying her now awake and giddy two year old in her arms. "What are you laughing at, Jauregui? You almost fell over when you saw Lia's head."

Lauren blushed scarlet as her friends laughed, rolling her eyes.

"They're kind of pink Mama," Amelia stated as she looked to both of her mothers, gripping Camila's shirt in her little hand.

"So were you," Camila chuckled as she sat on the edge of the bed with her.

"So what do you think kiddo? Are they keepers?" Ally asked her silent niece.

Harper nodded as she smiled at her aunts. "Yeah, they're keepers, Auntie Ally. I like them a lot."

"Good because if you didn't like them, we were thinking of giving them back," Normani replied as Harper and Amelia looked at her utterly shocked.

"Mani," Ally scolded her with an eye roll.

"I'm kidding girls," Normani laughed.

"What's their names?" Amelia asked as she tugged on Camila's sleeve. "Is it Mickey Mouse? And Cinderella?"

"No honey, his name is not Mickey Mouse," Ally giggled. Amelia had tried desperately for them to name the babies Mickey and Cinderella.

Normani smiled proudly as she adjusted her son in her arms. "Their names are Levi and Olivia."

Dinah smiled at the names, peering down at Levi from her position next to Normani. "Wow. It's crazy, one minute they were inside you, Allycat, and 47 hours later here they are."

Normani raised her good eyebrow as her eyes rolled. "Dinah, it hasn't even been a day. Chill."

Dinah scoffed. "It sure as hell--" she squealed as she felt a kick in her shin provided by Lauren, who was sitting in the chair the hospital provided next to Ally's bed, Harper on her lap. "AY, what was that for?" She exclaimed, rubbing her knee.

Lauren's eyes narrowed at her. "No cussing in front of the children."

Ally and Camila chuckled before the new mom grinned at her nieces. "You guys want to hold one of them?"

"Ok!" Harper exclaimed and rushed to the corner of Ally's hospital suite where the couch was.

"Me too, me too," Amelia climbed down from Camila's lap and jumped to the floor before joining her older sister.

"Mila, you wanna take him," Normani motioned for her to take the baby in her arms, wanting to stay pressed into her wife for a moment longer.

"Hi big guy," Camila carefully took her nephew from his mother; she placed a loving kiss on her nephews forehead. "Remember what we talked about before Harp, you need to hold his head."

"Uh huh," Harper nodded as her mother walked closer; she had a few butterflies in her stomach. She wanted to do it right and she wanted to make her parents and aunts proud of her.

"Ok, be careful ok," Camila leaned down and carefully placed Levi in his cousins arms. "Support his head," Camila repeated, helping Harper get situated with him. "There."

"Good job nugget," Lauren beamed as she brought over Olivia, gently repeating the steps Camila took with Levi and placing her in Amelia's arms.

Ally felt herself tearing up at the sight of her babies with her nieces and she nudged Normani gently. "Babe you should take a picture."

Normani nodded, "Be right back, the moms have my camera." She quickly walked out of the room.

...

"Hey babe."

Clarke looked up from the file she was filling in at the nurses station and turned around at the sound of her wife's voice, smiling lovingly at the sight of the brunette walking toward her holding a paper bag. "Hey Rae." She greeted, giving the mechanic a sweet kiss as she reached her. "What are you doing here?"

Raven smiled back, shrugging as Clarke gripped her bomber jacket in her hands. "Well I knew you had a late delivery tonight, and that you didn't make it to dinner so I brought dinner to you." She placed the brown paper bag on the counter of the nurses station.

Clarke felt herself melt at the sweet gesture, kissing Raven's cheek sweetly in thanks. "Thank you, babe. But I was just finishing up and was about to head home actually. You didn't have to come all the way here."

"Well it wasn't a total loss," Raven shrugged again. "We get to spend some alone time together before we get back to the devils we call our children." She wiggled her eyebrows. "I brought the rover. And you know how spacious the backseat is."

Clarke snorted, pulling away from her as she grabbed the paper bag and intertwined her fingers with Raven's as they began the walk to her office to gather her things and head home. "I should've known you were only after my body, Reyes,"

Raven grinned as she pulled the blonde closer while they walked. "Nah, I'm really only with you for your cooking. Your hot bod is just a really great bonus."

Clarke laughed whole heartedly, squeezing Ravens hand lovingly, joking and bantering as they walked, both unaware of the panic stricken eyes watching them from the waiting room they were passing.

....

here comes the drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 27 15
Why do I have to love her? Why can't she see? Why does she choose her? Why can't she see she deserves more? Why does she have to be my sister? Why am...
148K 3.8K 22
312K 10.9K 24
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello seemed like the perfect couple who were destined to last. However, when things got too complicated after their dau...
22.6K 482 25