More Than 1Dead [h.s] (R)

icerxnkharry द्वारा

Something suspicious is going on. Many people including Cerys' friends are going missing from her town withou... अधिक

Intro...
The beginning: New neighbours
The Shadower
Why so difficult?
The truth doesn't hurt, does it?
Bite me!
Shall we release?
Trust your instincts
Second thoughts
The talk
Tense
What's happening?
Scream
Truth
I've decided
Give it time
Out
The crash
Macifers
The Great Escape cont...
DANGER!
Safety is key
Free
Somethings wrong...
Possesion
Way Out
REMINDER!
Bad weather
Time to shine
Devastation
Blue to Red-The Transformation
This is dangerous!
Ready and Waiting
Time will change
Result
Found Out
Reunited
(Not an update!)
(Not an update!) The cast
In Training
Devilish Decisions
Take her back
Deal with it
No Distractions
Panic
Empty bed
Avoid
Relief
Reload
Déjà vu?
Reunion
Lust
Be Prepared
NOTICE
The Waiting Game
Ready To Run
(dedication)Not an update!
Ready To Run: part 2
Riot & Dispute

Date night

934 81 19
icerxnkharry द्वारा

It was Friday night and nearly time for the date. I couldn't decide what to wear because Harry saying "Wear something nice, yeah?" was going through my mind. I didn't know what he classes as nice, I mean would a dress be too much, would skinny jeans and a top be too less?..... Maybe I'll just go in the middle with a purple skater skirt and a nice blouse type top.

I whacked them on putting a vest top underneath my white blouse with no sleeves. I buttoned up the gold buttons and folded the black collar down I put my hair up into a pretty doughnut and left my side fringe hanging down.

My makeup was sat on my dresser so I picked up my concealer and put some on, then my foundation, then some mascara, then a little eyeliner and finally some bright lipstick. I pouted making sure my lipstick covered my lips. I put some money in my purse and put the purse in my handbag.

I grabbed my handbag and ran downstairs. Harry would be here any minute so I had to be ready in time. I put on my black high heels and waited in the living room for him to come. I was quite nervous because this would be my first 'date', but I'm sure it'll be a good one with Harry, he would keep me calm and happy.

*Bing Bong*

I jumped up as I heard the door bell go off, it was probably Harry so I brushed myself off and walked to the door. I opened it and widened my eyes realizing it wasn't Harry, it was Tia.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked her so confused.

"More people have gone missing around this area Cerys! Not only that, Shannon and Cameron have gone missing too!" She shouted worriedly. I gasped and couldn't believe what she said.

"WHAT!? Wasn't Cameron with Jordan?" I asked

"No, she never was. We think she's gone missing too because no one can find her anywhere!" I couldn't believe what she said. Someone had clearly kidnapped my friends because I know they wouldn't just run away. They would have no reason to. Where on earth were they and who on earth had taken them?

Niall told me that Jordan was sleeping over at Cameron's so he was clearly lying. Why would he do that? I thought I could trust him. I thought he was my friend. I am panicking so bad right now!

"What can we do?" I asked her, supposing she may have a plan.

"I have no idea Cerys. I thought I'd just tell you since they are our best friends, just... watch yourself, yeah? It could happen to any one of us" I nodded in agreement to her sentence.

She was right, I really did have to watch where I went and who I went with because even I could be taken at any moment.

"Yeah I will, you too okay!?" I told her to watch herself too.

"Course I will" She said as she left really upset. I sighed as I shut the door. "Well that's a good start to the night!" I said to myself sarcastically.

I flumped myself onto the sofa, putting my elbows on my knees and resting my head in my hands. I was so upset and shocked about what I had just been told, I mean they are my best friends and they mean so much to me! I had to find them no matter what, but not tonight.

*Bing Bong*

That's why....

I stood up and walked towards the door, checking how I looked in the mirror that hung on the hallway wall. I opened the door, seeing Harry I smiled really wide showing my teeth. He smiled back showing off his gorgeous dimples.

"Heyy baby, you look amazing" He complimented me, looking me up and down like he was undressing me with his eyes. I loved all these pet names he wa giving me.

"Thanks Harry, you don't look bad yourself!" I giggled. He was wearing a really handsome shirt and skinny black jeans that made his legs look like twigs. He looked gorgeous.

"So are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Oh, hang on a minute I've left my bag in the living room." I left the door open and walked back into the living room. Harry is so cheeky because I could feel his eyes looking at my bum as I walked back to get my bag, so I wiggled it cheekily and I could hear him laugh at me.

"Got it!" I shouted "Lets go!" I walked out of the door and shut it behind me. I looked up and saw Harry's car. It was a really nice, big black car quite high off the ground.

Harry walked round to the passanger side of the car and opened the door. He took my hand and helped me up into the car. "Thank you" I said politely. He gave me a quick smile then walked back to the drivers side and got in.

***

"Are you okay, Cerys? You've been staring into space ever since we got in this car" He said putting his hand on my thigh making sure he was still watching the road. The small gesture sent a tingling feeling all the way through my body.

"Yeah it's just.... some of my best friends have gone missing Harry. It's really upsetting and I can't even help them. I feel useless. " The car swerved which frightened me and I turned to look out of the window, and he took his hand off my thigh.

"Look Cerys," He huffed "I'm sure they are being treated fine, don't worry about them, they should have seen it coming anyway." He said quite nastily and angrily.

"Gosh Harry, what is wrong with you!? Don't you have any respect? They are my best friends and they could be getting hurt right now! They could be even...... dead" I softened my tone of voice by the end of my sentence. What I said just blurted out, I wasn't even thinking, but what I said was true. When I realised I said they could be dead, it really upset me. I had to be strong and I fought back the tears that were threatening to leave my eyes.

"I'm sorry Cerys, I didn't mean to say that. I'm sure they are fine, and if they are as strong as you, they will find there way back" He said looking into my eyes, but then looked back at the road.

"Thanks Harry, I know whatever happens you'll always be there for me" I smiled as I rubbed his hand. "I sure will, forever and always" He said making me smile really wide.

We pulled into a parking space outside of the cinema and got out of the car. Harry held my hand as we walked inside the building. There were like 10 screens that you could watch and a different film on each one.

"So, what film are we watching?" I asked looking at him curiously.

"Whatever you want" He said smiling.

"Well it's okay, you can choose, you brought me here" I told him. "Yeah, I brought you here to treat you so you can choose"

"Okay then, I will" I said looking up at the list of films that were on tonight. It was so hard to choose one because there were so many. "What about 'droplets of blood' It's about vampires I think" he hesitated and looked me in the eye.

"We can watch any but that one" His tone got deeper.

"Why Harry? You said I could pick any" I pouted at him. It looked like he couldn't resist but to say yes

"But... it looks boring" he made a silly excuse.

"But... I like vampires" I said. As i said this he smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"Good girl" He smirked "We'll watch that one then".

We got to the counter. "2 tickets to see 'droplets of blood ' please." Harry asked the cashier politely.

"Of course sir, any refreshments?" The cashier asked.

"Would you like anything?" Harry whispered to me.

"Urmm... I'll have a red slush please" I asked the cashier and she started making it for me.

"And a large bucket of popcorn please" Harry rushed in and said, he must have got it to share for the both of us.

"That's £20 then please" The cashier said as I got my purse out.

"Oh no, there's no need, I'm getting this" Harry said pushing my hand gently back into my purse.

"Okay, thanks Harry" I said as he winked at me. The cashier handed over our tickets and refreshments and we walked to the right screen, handing in the tickets before going into the cinema room.

We got tickets to sit right at the back, it was dark and the adverts had already started. We sat down and put the bucket of popcorn in between us both. I sipped at my red slush and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry looking at me licking his lips.

I didn't comment on it, but it looked like he was ready to eat me or something. I turned and looked him in the eyes. We gazed at each other for a while and we shuffled closer to each other.

"Harry..." I whispered. He could feel my breath on my face "Yes, darling" He whispered back.

"What are.... we?"

"Look I'm not what you think I am, promise it's just that I-" He babbled on but he couldn't finish before I butted in.

"Harry what on earth are you talking about? I meant like relationship status" I explained what I meant because I think he took it the wrong way.

"Oh right... well only time will tell babe" He replied winking at me.

I wasn't sure whether the wink was stating he was joking, or whether he was being flirtatious. He was never straight with me, he always had to make an excuse or say something that didn't make sense. For now I guess we are just really good friends.

The movie started and it was really good. It was a bit like Twilight but more blood and gore, I saw Harry cover his mouth for some reason.

"Harry why are you covering your mouth?" I asked laughing at him.

"I've urrm... got a bad cough"

"You didn't have earlier" I told him, he was still covering his mouth but he just ignored me so I put my eyes back on the screen.

A drop of blood dropped out of a girls neck on the screen and immediately Harry stood up. He was acting so strange tonight, I held his arm trying to pull him back down into his seat. He shook my hand off his arm and his eyes grew wider. I couldn't tell what colour they were because it was dark. He took his hand off his mouth and suddenly fangs grew out and down near his chin.

He sat down and leant closer to me, pulling my collar away from my neck. He licked his lips and sniffed my neck, taking in my scent. I sat back in my seat, quite creeped out by what he was doing.

"Harry, w-what are you doing?" I stuttered, my heart beat quickened and somehow he noticed.

"Why is your heart beat so fast my angel? I would never hurt you... well, on purpose anyway. Don't be frightened of me" He said smirking and rubbing his finger on my neck in small circles. He leant in with his fangs out and it looked like he was about to bite me.

"HARRY, STOP!" I shouted, I got up out of my seat and walked out. Harry followed close behind me but I didn't look back, I just kept waking.

"Where do you think you're going? You can't go anywhere without me because I brought you here in the car" I turned around and realized his fangs were gone and he was back to normal. Was I imagining things or not? I was so confused.

"Well I'll just walk home!" I huffed. All these times Harry had those awful mood swings and been really awful to me. I didn't know whether I wanted to be his friend anymore.He ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Look, if you're gonna go don't walk home. It's quite a long way. I'll drive you" He told me calmly and caringly.

"Fine then" I said giving in on him.

He took me to the car and opened the door for me. I got in and buckled my seat belt not looking at him once. The car door shut and the engine started. The whole car journey was really quiet and nothing was said until I spoke up.

"I know what you are" Still looking out of the window, I waited for him to answer. He shuffled in his seat and replied.

"What I am? What do you mean you know what I am?" He asked sounding like he thought I was stupid.

Everything had come together now. The house he lives in, the red stuff that was on Louis shirt, the times his eyes have gone red, the mood swings, the fangs, the reason why people had gone missing in our area as soon as they moved here, it had all come together now like a jigsaw puzzle. And there was only one reason behind it all.

"You're a vampire"

****

(A.N) OMG who enjoyed that tense chapter! I know I certainly did! So Cerys has found out the boys are vampires, but what will Harry be like in response? You'll have to read it to find out! SHOUT OUT TO @Love_God2 FOR BEING AN AMAZING WATTPAD FRIEND. GO READ HER STORIES NOW, SHE IS SO KIND! This fanfic will be updated shortly. Sorry if it takes a while but please keep this book in your library

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

541K 14.4K 24
*SEQUEL IS NOW OPEN* When Lacy goes for a walk during the evening, she doesn't expect to be kidnapped by five guys, guys that aren't normal. These g...
30.5K 2.4K 115
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles, both members of the popular boyband One Direction, suffer from their own personal problems and are running from their pa...
79.6K 1.7K 29
Some things in fiction books are fake to say the least and for the most part you would hope that those certain things stay fake. But what if you were...
kalon l.s iicfhome_ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

170K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...