What If You Could Go Back In...

By ExoBangFinite7

*Ok I'm just going to put this under mature for now. Don't know if I want this to be a clean or a dirty fanfi... More

Chapter 1: Inception
Chapter 2:The Meeting
Chapter 3:Why is It...?
Chapter 4: Realization
Chapter 5: What a Flirt?
Chapter 7: What?
Chapter 8: At 4AM
Chapter 9: Is Yoonmin Real?
Chapter 10: You're Caught
Chapter 11: What Do I Do Now?
Chapter 12: No!!!
Chapter 13: Game Over
Chapter 14: What If I Told You That I Came From The Future?
Chapter 15: Definition Of A Kiss
Chapter 16: Why Megan? Why?
Chapter 17: Megan's Chat With V
Chapter 18: Bad Ending Like Really Bad
Chapter 19: Good Ending
Ending Credits

Chapter 6: What Matters the Most

112 3 0
By ExoBangFinite7

V and Jungkook got even closer as the days went by. It just became a habit for Jungkook and V to go to the practice room even if they weren't going to do anything there. Still, V would be so shy to confess to Jungkook since he didn't even know if Jungkook treated him as a friend or not. V went back to the past and changed it up. Jungkook may be gay back then but not now. V wasn't going to risk it. He knows that Jungkook would die in the future and needs to at first save him before anything else. He devoted his time to have BTS stay away from cars as best as he can and if they need a car to go somewhere have them in protective gear. "What is all of his?" Rap Monster would say to V. "Are you being overprotective right now?". "Who knows what would happen if you got into a car accident?" V would say back. "Guys, he may had been in a bad car accident back then just forgive him" Jungkook said. "I'm just really scared that you guys are all going to die" V said in tears. Jungkook gave him a warmful hug and said "Everything is alright; I'm here you know". V proceeded to cry in Jungkook arms as he soothed him. He suddenly got the flash-forward feeling again and saw Jungkook in vegetable state in the hospital. It wasn't the nicest thing to see in this situation but it was the best feeling that he ever got. At least he knows that in the future, he would be alive, just unconscious for life. He can always fix that up later. Things were going better than he thought. He may be able to confess to Jungkook soon.      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 498 42
It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romantic way between boy and girl, here love r...
355K 12.6K 77
The story is about a struggle of popularity among top boys and top girls at the college.They are really popular until the whole college tries to be t...
11.1K 185 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
269K 10.1K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...