{Avenged} My Nightmare {Seven...

By emeraldrose187

Kathleen Seward is the little sister of Johnny Seward and the girlfriend of Jimmy until tragedy strikes. Over... More

{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold}
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [2]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [3]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [4]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [5]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [7]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [8]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [9]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [10]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [11]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [12]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [13]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [14]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [15]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [16]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [17]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [18]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [19]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [20]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [21]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [22]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [23]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [24]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [25]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [26]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [27]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [28]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [29]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [30]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [31]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [32]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [33]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [34]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [35]

{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [6]

1.9K 32 2
By emeraldrose187

Johnny's POV

I watched out of the corner of my eye as my sister lay her head on Zacky's shoulder as we watched the movie. I knew that Zacky had a crush on her. Everyone but Kathleen seemed to know that. He wouldn't dare make a move on her before and while I was grateful that he was here to help her grieve a part of me was angry that he was able to be like this with her so quickly after Jimmy's death. I waited until it was nearly the end of the movie before I got up.

"Hey Zacky can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah sure." He smiled at Kathleen as she raised her head up off of him. He got up and followed me into the kitchen. I waited until I closed the kitchen door.

"Don't you think that you could wait a while here Zacky?"

"Dude I'm not doing anything!"

"Right. Just remember that she's still in love with Jimmy, you know your friend."

"Dude," Zacky said looking hurt. "I know that. I'm not trying to pull any moves here. I miss him too and I'm worried about her. She's never been sick like this before."

I relaxed a little bit then. "Alright. I just wanted to make sure everything was clear."

There was a knock at the kitchen door and Kathy poked her head in. "Um is everything ok?"

"Yeah Sis yeah, everything's fine."

"Ok," she looked kind of amused, "Then we should be going to the doctor right?"

"Oh yeah," Johnny said snatching up his keys.

"Um do you guys mind if I ride along?"

"That's fine." Kathleen said with a nervous smile before I could say anything.

"Are you sure you want him to come Sis?"

"Yeah I don't know what this is gonna be and I could use as many friends as I can get." I watched her smile wobble a bit at the end of her statement.

"We are all here for you." Zacky said but made no move towards her allowing me to pull her into a hug.

"I know. I just wish Jimmy was here. Then I wouldn't be so afraid."

She sobbed into my shoulder for a minute before I awkwardly handed her to Zacky. I would have let Zacky drive but he had been drinking and I wasn't in the mood for any more funerals. I watched him settle her and then himself in the backseat carefully buckling them both in before I started the car. She was still sobbing slightly and I glanced back through the mirror every once in a while making sure that Zacky was still trying to comfort her. She quieted by the time she got to the doctor's office. We were the last appointment so the parking lot was pretty empty and I just parked close to the door. I got out of the car and Zacky was still trying to help her out. He fussed for a minute with her but she won and slipped out of the car on her own two feet though she held on to him for a moment to steady herself. We all walked in together to find Dr. Henderson at the desk with the phone to her ear.

"Ah good I was wondering if something had maybe come up. Is this your young man that you are always talking about? I'm so glad you brought him." Dr. Henderson motioned to Zacky at the same time my sister burst into tears.

Zacky stood their awkwardly while I tried to comfort her. I gave him a glare and he started stuttering.

"Um no I'm not Jimmy. I'm Zacky."

"Oh dear. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. Do you think you could call Jimmy and have him come down here?"

"Errr....that's not possible." Zacky glanced at Kathleen in my arms who was still sobbing hard. "He, um...."

"He's no longer with us." I said trying to put it as nicely as possible without upsetting Kathy anymore. I held her tight to me while she tried to regain her composure.

"Oh dear...oh dear me." Dr. Henderson looked rather nervous now. "Well then I think maybe we should all sit down. You see I thought this was going to be rather good news and now I'm not sure how you'll take it."

"Good news?" Kathleen croaked.

"Yes, you see your nausea is conditional because....well because you are pregnant Kathleen. Six weeks to be exact."

"What?" Kathleen said.

"Pregnant?" Zacky and I echoed at the same time.

"Yes, so you are going to need to take extra care of yourself. The grief you are going to go through is going to put extra stress on you and given your current circumstances I know how much this baby means to you. I'm going to recommend you stay off work until you've worked through your grief. We'll have to have some regular checkups to make sure everything is going alright. In fact I'd like to see you back in a week just because of the extra stress you are going to be going through."

I tightened my arm around my sister. On one hand I was glad she would have a part of Jimmy to always keep with her and I was happy that I was going to be an uncle. On the other hand I was very upset at both her and Jimmy. Kathleen had dreams that were now going to be put on hold while she raised a child that Jimmy wasn't going to be there for. Not that I could say he wouldn't want to be. He was probably dying in heaven right now wanting to be back here with his child.

Zacky's POV

Pregnant. A Baby. Jimmy's Baby. I looked at Kathleen and she was staring at Dr. Henderson. I couldn't tell if she was absorbing anything that the Dr. was saying or not, but I know I wasn't. My mind had officially gone blank. How was this fair? Jimmy would love to be here with his child. He and Kathleen had always planned a big family and poor Kathleen was now going to be raising their only child without his or her father. Well at least she wouldn't be alone. She would have all of us behind her. I knew the other girls would be thrilled. Well maybe not Val. She'd been after Matt for ages to have a baby but they'd come around. Matt was crazy about kids so I didn't know why he was putting it off. Kathleen was nodding at the Dr. now so she must be paying attention. I deserve a mental slap for that one. A real one actually but that would look rather stupid right now. Of course she is paying attention she wants this baby more than anything else in the world right now. Well except for having Jimmy back. I ignored the pain in my heart at that thought.

Kathleen's POV

She didn't just confirm she said I was pregnant did she. Oh lord she's talking about follow up visits. I nod as she tells me to be careful what I'm eating and to start recording in a notebook anything that makes me feel ill and to make sure I get plenty of rest and fluids. Also warning me to make sure I read the labels on what I'm eating to make sure I'm not taking in to much sodium.

"I know you generally take good care of your health so I'm not to concerned. Like I said I'm mostly worried about how the extra stress will affect you right now."

"I promise I'll do whatever I have to."

"That's good to hear. Well you have my number and I wrote my cell number here on this information sheet for you in case you need anything. I'm available any time day or night ok?"

"Ok thank you."

"You're welcome sweetie and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that this can help bring some joy back into your world."

"Thank you." I said meekly trying not to cry. This was supposed to be a happy day. A day I would share with Jimmy and then we would tell Johnny and his parents...Oh god. I would have to call them soon now. How was I going to explain my disappearance from the funeral and why I hadn't contacted them in so long? Would they hate me for abandoning them at their time of need. After all Jimmy wasn't just my boyfriend he was their son.

"Are you alright Kathy?" Johnny asked me quietly as we stood up.

I nodded numbly. "Just a bit shocked and tired."

"It's been an emotional day. We should get you home and into bed right Dr?" I heard Zacky ask behind me.

"Yes that would be wise. Try not to skip any meals even if all you eat is some light fruit or toast. You need to make sure you are taking in plenty of healthy foods."

I nodded again and leaned against my brother as we made our way back to the car. Once in the back I buckled and then settled in beside Zacky again. I put my hand on my stomach over where the baby was growing inside. I wasn't showing yet. If Dr. Henderson hadn't told me I wouldn't believe that such a miracle could possibly happen. I would have a part of Jimmy in my life for years to come. I felt warmth on my hand and opened my eyes to see Zacky's hand resting on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.7K 20
WARNING: CONTAINS DRUG USE AND MILD SEXUAL SCENES ___ Matt Sanders lives with two of his best friends, Zacky Baker and Jimmy Sullivan. After discover...
83.2K 1.9K 46
Nikki had a drunken one night stand on her 21st birthday, causing her to lose her virginity to a man she barely even knew. Only remembering his brown...
3.2K 42 23
After leaving England to move to America with her family Aradia can finally leave behind her old life and everything she had gone through the past 12...
62.1K 1K 30
Rating: Explicit//Rated R Archive Warning: This story contains violence and rape. So, do not read if you are uncomfortable with these subjects. Words...