Loves Last Breath

By Queenrihannaslays

"This isnt the end, just Loves Last Breath" More

Prologue
Part 1 - Fuck outta here
Part 2 - You again
Part 3 - Ignored
Are y'all ready A/N
A/N
Part 4- Well Hello There Neighbor
Part 6 - Better Days Will Come

Part 5 - I Hate You

351 20 10
By Queenrihannaslays

* play "Wishing" by Dj Drama*
Los Angeles
1:04 P.M
December 15, 2016

Black Star
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴💐✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"Come sit on mi feh'."

"You offering me head?" Nawwwww I'm offering you toes, what kind of dumb ass question! I swear I question girls these days.

I get out my chair and walk ova' to Lil shawty. With every step forward I make she backs up till she is against the wall. I put her hands above her head.

"No...I'm offerin' ya' a once in a life time experience." I lowly yet seductively rasp in her ear. Making sure to throw on little more accent.
No one can resist my accent.

"And I might just take it..."

"Good" Taking her by surprise, meh lifted her up like lightweight. Her gasp got caught in her throat with my lips colliding to hers. I walked us to the couch in my office.

Then throw her down roughly, looking down at her. I glide on top of her, getting in between her legs. Looking in her deep blueish gray eyes, my gaze is met with hers looking in my viridescent eyes. Meanwhile my hand are drifting up and down her curves.

My lips capture hers in a longing kiss. I bit down on her lip, making her mouth a gape. Taking the opportunity I shove my tongue in her mouth. While our tongues are dancing over each others, I slip my hand under her shirt. No bra, naughty girl. My finger tips graze over her harden buds.

"Mmmmmmm, sshit!" A loud moans came from the rich dark chocolate beauty.

"Damn girl I ain' eon' do nun' yet, calm down." Deeply I told her licking my heart shaped lips.

She got off the couch doing a little strip tease for me, when taking off her clothes. Pupils dilated while scanning over her breath taking body.
Neva' in my life saw such a Sexy chocolate girl before me.

"Ya' so beautiful, now come sit on daddies feh'." I layed on my back as she strutted over. Swaying her thickness my weh'.

Nevaeh straddled ya' girl, gripping her thighs I sexily bit my lips to her. A blush was evident on her face. Considering her tone you could tell it was a deep blush for it to appear as clearly as it did.

I pulled her right above my opening in my feh'. Hot breath singeing against her already excited pussy; basically dripping into my mouth.

I put my tongue as flat as possible giving it one long lick; sucked her lower lips into my mouth. A quiet whimper was let out. Trying to grind on my face she wanted to be pleased where it was most desired. My nails plunged into her thighs.

"Stop! I run dis' shit! Now ask nicely fo' daddy to tongue ya' down like a pro!" I smacked her ass roughly.

"ddaaa-ahhh!" The tip of my tongue traced the the alphabet on her clit; making it hard fo' ha' ta' speak.

I slapped her ass again, but harder.
"Huh? I can' hea' ya'! Use ya' words!"

"pp-please ttoungue me down,
ahhhhhhhhhh fuck!" I went sped up harshly devouring 'er. Nevaeh started grinding on mi feh' 'gain. A hard lick was sent to her right cheek signaling for her ta' stop.

But it didn't work, forgot she likes it rough. It only made her moan louder.
I groaned frustratedly.

"Das it! Ova' mi' lap! Now!" Getting off my feh' I sat up. Sexily like a cat she climbed over mi' lap." Now tell meh' what ya' did wron'!"

"I didn't listen to daddy!" She moaned as my hand collided with her butt.

"Now what do ya' say!"

"Sorry daddy!" As I sent another lick.
Her ass jiggle with each blow I sent.

"Fuc- Shit! Oh my gaw- damn! Just like that! Harder dadddyyyyy!" Damn, I like 'em freaky.

"Ya' like dis shit don' ya'?!" Once I felt like she had enough spanking. Nevaeh layed on her back; an' I dove back in.

My tongue flicked against her sensitive pearl. While I slowly slid two fingers in and out.

"Oh fucccckkkkk! Faster!" I complied with order speeding up and another finger. My actions intensified her moans escaping her throat.

"I'm cuming- I'M CUMMING UGGGHHHH SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! DADDDYYYYY!" curse words flew free from her her lips as she orgasmed.

My tongue thrust deep inside her laping up the creamy-white substance. She tasted like white chocolate covered strawberries. I hadn't even eaten dinner yet but I was already having dessert.

Climbing from in between her legs I went to her face. Trapping her lips between mine. Tongues moving against each other letting her taste her self.

I pulled her on top of me letting her body rest against mine. Once her breathing regulated she pecked my lips.

"I love you." I expressed to Vaeh.

"I love you too." She replied back.

~

"Robyn I heard you was getting pussy earlier!" Marshall said busting in my office.

"Yeah, but when do I not get pussy nigga. Slim she got our money yet."
Being the understanding person I am I gave Kehlani an extra week to give meh' my money.

"Nawwwww, but she got three mo' days. Hopefully it's in by then."

"Hopefully?! I'm getting my money by then, she just gone be one dead muthafucka if she doesn't give it to me the easy way!"

"I know but tell me how the pussy was." This nigga always in my bidness. Not like he don't get it every day.

"What you mean. It was like it always is." I told ' em nonchalantly.

"How long you been fucking with this girl?"

"I don't know...8 months." I whispered the last two words.

"8 months?! And you still haven't made her your girlfriend!"

"Ya' kno' what happened last time! I'm not ready for another girl!" GOT me fucked up! Like he don't know what happened last time! I'm just can't, emotionally.

"That happened over five years ago! You have to move on with your life!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY OFFICE!"

"Nawwwww, you can't handle the truth cause you know I'm right. Ya' can't face your problems. Robyn stop being a little bitch, cause that's not the Robyn I know!"

I grabbed his shirt. All he did was smirk in my face, amused at my actions.

"Don't be dumb little sis. I taught you how to fight, don't start something ya' can't finish." He was right. Marshall taught me how to fight, but he also taught me how to choose my battles wisely. With that I let go his shirt stepping back.

A tear leaked from my eye as I put my head down. He engulfed me in a hug.

"Now look little sis." He lifted my head with his finger "I just want the best for you. I'ma give ya' time ta' think about what I said."

Marshall left out leaving me there all alone in my feelings. He doesn't understand the difficulty of it all. But I wouldn't expect him too.

Onika Maraj
🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯💜🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯

"Yeah, girl that trick ass bitch was up in my house!"

"And you didn't call the police because?" To be honest I don't know the answer to that question myself.
W

hy didn't I call the police? I guess it was because something didn't sit right with me about her.

Something about her screamed try me if you want. Robyn gave me a dangerous, mysterious vibe. And those two don't mix well together.
The odd part about it all was that I saw a glimpse of her heart, that I was surprised was there.

"Why would I? It's not like she took anything. But she will be replacing my door. Now that's a promise!"

"She bett-"
" hol' on girl she pulling up in her driveway right now! I'ma call you back later, let me go talk to this nigga!"

"Alright do you then minnie." I pressed the 'end call' button. Getting out of bed, I put my pumas on by a person named Fenty. If I ever had a chance to meet him/her I'd faint. I love their style. It kind of reminds me of Robyn's. Weird coincidence.

I exited my bedroom and trailed down the staircase. When I opened the front door she was just closing hers. I power walked over, with determination in every step. I was about show my dominance over the whole situation.

My knuckles crashed against the wood at a ear piercing volume. It took less than 30 seconds for the entry to be snatched open.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Her once lively eyes were slightly puffy. And the whites of them were light pink and glossy. Ignoring that I continued with my mission.

"I came to ask you when will you be repairing my door." She raised an eyebrow and tried to close the entry but my foot stopped it.

"Who said I was fixin' anythang'."

"I did, you should have broken it or else!" Being that she intimidated me I was surprised by all the bass in my voice. Even could say slightly impressed with my self.

"Or else? What yo' lil' ass gon' do." She tested me and nudged my shoulder "But don't worry it'll be fixed tonight." She tried to close the entrance again but being the person that I am I stopped her for a second time.

"Hey...um what's wrong? You seem kind of down."

"Life. Now carry your lil' ass down to your house." This time being successful she shut the door in my face. Well...that was rude. But as long as I can lock my house up again I'm happy. Walking into my house, I kick off my shoes and plopped down on the couch.

Scrolling down my contacts, I stop at Kelly's name pressing it.

"Yeah girl." She answered.

"Hey so I did it."

"Alright tell me all the details knowing both of y'all not right in the head this had to be interesting." I could hear shuffling in the back round which I could only assume was her making her self comfortable.

I smacked my lips at her. This bitch childish, but I love her. Bestfriend is a real G. I remember this one time when a hoe called me out of my name in high school. And she beat her so bad that tracks were flying outta the girl head.

"Ain't nothing happen Bitch! Make us sound like two psychopaths arguing over home repairment!" She bust out laughing in the background. Then I heard a big thump on the other side. This bitch done fell out the bed!

Sometimes she be too extra. I ain't that funny cause if I was a bitch would've been, been a comedian.

"Okay baby you doing too much now. But any way I told her she needed to fix my door and she agreed. Simple as fuck. We handled it like the sufisticated adult we are, well I am."

"Das It? Nothing else? Swear ta' Bob!"

"Yep and da fuck is Bob?" Who dis hoe talking bout? She stay being silly like this.

"I don't believe you. Ya' lying. I bet ya' trick ass lying." She choked out "Anyways let me tell you about what happened with Tyresha and Tyrone!"

"Oh lawd! Why you stay having tea on them?"

"Well why they stay having tea to give? Oh thought so." Kelly went on about Tyresha's baby issues. I blocked her out till I heard a word that interest me.

"So when she popped him, like she always do. He finally got mad and hit her with a two piece, knocking her big bobble head ass out!"

"You forreal! Den what happen!"

"Ol' Boy went rat, now Tyrone being held at the station being questioned!"

"Wait who?!"

"Ya' know who,Jeremy from roun' de corner!"

"Really?! I always knew he was a snake ass nigga! Should've listened to me when I told his burnt crispy ass! But everything goes down in the hood."
-----------------------------------------------------------

I know it's been along time but look at the bright side. I updated 3 stories today.😄😄😆

I really came through for you guys, considering I'm trying to make them longer for you all.😩😩

But how was the sex scene? It was my first ever.😅

Plus who is this Nevaeh girl?🤔

Robz been seeing her for 8 months!😰

What's this past experience that's happened to Robyn for her to act this way when ever it's mentioned?🤔😣😥😔😓😟

But I'm a let y'all figure it out so peace✌👋

Don't forget to check out my 1 chapter of Betrayal of the Ball!!!😄😄😄😩

Vote ⛥⛦
And
Comment ⚎✴✴✳🔯✴✴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.2K 41
Can be love be so instant it changes everything? A robynxnicki love story
864 67 11
"It's not always cheating that breaks relationship"
55.8K 2.5K 37
"I got feelings for you" CardixNicki Cardi G!P.