My Baby Boy (Babies Series #2)

נכתב על ידי rosie2089

Brynn Linden was a sixteen year old snobby, rich girl who didn't care about anyone else but herself and then... עוד

1. Introduction
2. Parents
3. Dinner
5. The Park
6. Stressed
7. Story time and more
8. After
9. Birthday
10. Both sides of him
11. Father?
12. Mom and kiss
13. Visit
14. Epilogue

4. Camden

7.4K 252 19
נכתב על ידי rosie2089

Brynn and Paris' parents>
Daisy Linden>Britney Spears
Patrick Linden> Cam Gigandet
~
"Mama"

"River"

"Mama" he said again.

"River" he lowered his eyebrows at me and pursed his little lips. He looked hilarious since he was trying to mean mug me but it just wasn't happening.

"Eat your oat meal" I said while picking up another spoonful and pushing it against his lips.

I had been trying to get River to eat his breakfast all morning since he woke me up because he was hungry.

He quickly opened his mouth and I plopped the spoonful in his mouth before he started giggling and chewing it.

I looked over at the living room when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was Everrett. He was peaking his head around the corner, staring at us.

"You can come in" I said and he slowly inched around the corner.

"Sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to grab a cookie" this was not going to be good.

As soon as River saw him grab a cookie he whipped his little head over to look at me.

"Mama, I want a cookie" I let out a little huff.

"Baby, you have to eat your breakfast first" River just stared at Everrett as he walked into the living room with a cup of milk and two cookies.

"But he eating them" River crossed his arms as best he could in his high chair and gave me his best puppy dog look.

"I know but he's a big boy and is being very unhealthy" I said.

"Hey" Everrett whined. I just shook my head and fed River another spoonful of oatmeal.

"Where's Melissa?" Everrett asked after about five minutes.

"She's probably making breakfast for my parents and Paris" he nodded.

"So I thought she was just his nanny?" He asked.

"She's supposed to be his nanny but when my parents are home they use her like a maid" he immediately had a frown on his face. I knew he had the same feeling I had on it.

If you hire a person for a certain reason they shouldn't be used for another reason like making three people breakfast.

"I'm done mama, cookie?" River asked with hopeful eyes, I just laughed before wiping his hands and face and letting him out of his high chair.

"Cookie?" He asked again. I pulled him close to me and whispered to him.

"Go give Everrett your big eyes and maybe he'll give you one" Rivers face lit up before he took off towards Everrett.

I laughed as he tried his puppy dog eyes on Everrett. I glanced at the clock on the wall and realized it was a little late and I decided it was time to face my family.

"River do you want to go see Aunt Paris?" I asked and he whipped around with a cookie in his mouth and nodded.

"Can I come with you?" Everrett asked and I nodded.

I picked up River and began the journey to hell with Everrett in tow.

I opened the back door with shaky hands and immediately heard talking and laughing.

I followed the talking into the dining room where my parents, Paris, and Melissa all were.

As soon as I stepped into the room all eyes were on me. Which made me very uncomfortable.

"Aunt Paris" River squealed from my arms.

Paris stood up and walked over to us, grabbing River from my arms.

"Hey little munchkin" she said,Giving him a big sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Paris,come sit down" my mom said and Paris just looked at them.

"I'm spending time with my nephew" Paris said and both of my parents looked at her in disapproval.

"I don't care, give the kid back to her and come sit down before your breakfast gets cold" my dad scolded.

"This kid has a name and its River and I'm spending time with him. Thank you for the breakfast Melissa" Melissa gave her a giant smile.

Paris walked out of the room with River on her hip. I could feel the anger rolling off of my parents.

"How dare you!" My dad said angrily as he stood up from his seat.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"She has more important things to do other then babysit your kid" my mom said.

"She's not babysitting, she's actually trying to spend some time with her nephew unlike you two" I said, my voice rising.

"I saw your face on the front of one of the most popular magazines In the world and you made Paris look bad by parading your kid around. If she loses her fan base or anything else you're to blame" my dad said and I pursed my lips.

"Oh and you call yourself a good parent but your hanging around a drug addict. I mean I always knew you were going to end up with a dead beat guy but I didn't think so soon" Leave it up to my dad to turn a good day bad within a matter of seconds.

"Don't talk about me like I'm not worth anything to world" Everrett spoke up from behind me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, I could ruin you in a day if I wanted too" my mom said as she looked at her perfectly manicured hand with no interest to what was happening around her.

"Everrett, stay out of it please" Melissa pleaded while picking up dishes off the table.

Even though he's only been here a day I've noticed that he never goes against his aunts wishes so instead of responding he turned around and stormed out of the dining room.

There was a lot of tension in the room but it was soon broken by the doorbell.

I went towards the front door but Paris beat me to it and who I saw made me suck in my breathe I was a out to release.

Camden Code.

"Baby!" Paris squealed before pulling him in for a hug and a kiss.

"Mama" River whined since he was squished between the two.

I walked over and grabbed him from Paris and while I did that I felt Camdens eyes on so I risked glancing at him. I just stared as I situated River on my hip.

"Well come in" Paris said as she ushered him inside and then into the living room. I followed after them since I was going to let River spend time with Paris while she's here.

I set River down and he ran over to his toy box while I sat down on the couch as far away from the loving couple.

"How have you been,Brynn?" Camden asked while looking at River.

"I've been better, what about you?" I was just being nice I really didn't care.

"I get to see my favorite girl, nothing could be better" I just glared at him.

I've never been a fan of Camden and I probably never will be.
~
I'm so sorry this took forever.

Senior year has been kicking my butt lately.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.7K 22
Jake Paul is a Navy Seal and when he is home for the holidays he finds out Alissa his wife is pregnant but what happens, if Alissa, wants an abortion...
100K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
57.9K 1.8K 31
It's a romance, it's a story about family, friendship. Mariposa has been living without her family for a long time, until she suddenly had to take o...
74.6K 2.3K 18
Greenlee gets a job as a nanny. Is it more than she bargained for? Maybe she should have read the contract.