Yugioh gx special season 4.

By Lumaking7

Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and... More

New threats approaches. New visitors?!
Goodbye duel academy! The twins are leaving?!
Appear Darkness Metal dragon! The duel of clashing darkness.
United Souls. Neos vs. the god of dragons.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 1.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 2.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 1.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 2.
Aim to become pro part 1
Aim to become pro part 2.
Thank you Dr. Crowler. Ancient gears vs Slifer red slacker.
The start of the graduation duels. Third years vs Everyone.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 1.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 2.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 3.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 1.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 2.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 1.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 2.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 1.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 2
Prophecy unfolds. The struggles by facing a god part 1.
Prophecy unfolds. The memories of darkness part 2.
Prophecy unfold. Hope that can create a miracle. Part 3.
The True Graduation Duel Part 1.
The true graduation duel part 2.
The true graduation duel part 3.

Thoughts, changes and shooting stars.

4.2K 32 29
By Lumaking7

A,N: Well here is the first chapter in the next season. However there is some facts I would like to share with you all. Since this is only airing in japanese, the story might sound a little different than all the others. The personalities and humor is different too, but I am at least keeping the English names for the characters. Hope I am staying in character most of the time. The same goes with duels I guess. The new cards airing is japanese, but the one existing in the dub is still having their dub names. Hope it is not too confusing and that you understand. Thanks for your time. :D

Normal p.o.v.

Thunder was roaming in the sky, followed by a loud crash. The students, as well as Chancellor Sheppard, were rushing towards the sound. It had landed close to the old ruins and everyone at duel academy, was curious about what it was. Some had a good idea about it though. They all rushed to the old ruins and found everyone who had been traveling in the dark dimension. Or mostly all, because someone was still missing. Syrus was staring at the blue sky. Tears were falling down his cheeks. Hassleberry and the others was looking worriedly at him. Sheppard looked confused at him, then he and others noticed something. The twins were not here!

A week later.

Inside Sheppard's Office was him and Crowler assembled. Crowler was crying loudly while Sheppard was looking through the new missing students file.

"I was praying for that they all would return to us safely, but.." Sheppard sighed "I truly regret that some of our precious students didn't make it back. Bastion Misawa, Adrian Gecko, his friend Echo and the twins. Jaden and Tara Yuki".

"It was because of their noble sacrifice that we saved many of the students, including myself" Crowler then said and was dabbed his eyes with a handkerchief. Then he began crying. Sheppard nodded understanding and placed the files down on the table.

"I understand" he then said and sighed "This indicates the mysteries surrounding Duel monsters. We might could solve it, using this case as a start. Please put these files where the files of the missing students from the old blue dorm is. Maybe after some research we will be able to find them". He was holding up the files towards Crowler.

"Yes very well" Crowler then said and took the papers. Soon he left the room. Sheppard got up from his chair and was now looking out of his window.

"The mysteries must be solved eventually" he then said out loud "After all, the DA was originally made for that very purpose..". Then he sighed deeply.

Inside the cafeteria of the red dorm, was some of the friends of the twins sitting. Alexis, her brother Atticus, Chazz, Hassleberry and little Syrus who they finally manage to get out of his room. He was heartbroken that the twins were missing. They had made two plates of food, who was standing on the table, and in some way waiting for the twins. Jaden was having a pile of fried shrimps. Tara's was having a lot of stuff, since Hassleberry couldn't remember what his dino queen's favorite food was, and there were even candles beside both plates. Hassleberry was crying like hell in the background. Syrus was staring into the air, and wasn't doing anything, while the others were watching and sending silent prayers to their friends.

"To think it's only been a week since we're got back from the other dimension" Alexis then said "It already seems like it is distant past". Atticus smiled a tiny smile.

"Everyone's gone back to where they belong eh?" he then said and sighed "Jim, Axel, and Jesse and Ember said they had something to clear up, but if we heard anything from the twins or other students we should tell them right?!". Hassleberry nodded.

"My poor dino queen. She must be so lost without me" Hassleberry then said and sniffed. They others didn't comment on that. Chazz looked over at Syrus.

"Syrus, I can understand your shock" he then said "The twins being..".

"Tara and Jaden aren't dead!" Syrus then yelled and got up from the chair. He was staring angrily at Chazz "They were not sacrificing themselves. Jaden said, they just had something to do. Something regarding their destiny. They will return!". Then he stormed out of the cafeteria. Alexis and the others sighed deeply.

"Man what is his problem?" Chazz sneered and leaned his head at his arm on the table. "Yelling at me like that".

"You should be more delicate towards other's feelings Soldier" Hassleberry then said and sniffed "Syrus were the last one to see the twins. He saw things first hand..".

"Hey! I was delicate" Chazz then sneered "I am the most sad here. You are not the one who is losing his ace rival after all".

"Well that is true. Jaden was the most daring and subtle duelist there is" Atticus added. "A duelist like Jaden, may never pop up again". Alexis smiled and nodded.

"Tara was also an amazing duelist" she then said and recalled a duel she was having with her "She wanted to duel me because I was the strongest female duelist there were. Her combo's with Marshmellow throw me off guard". Hassleberry sighed.

"Yeah my dino queen is one of a kind. She is talented and very beautiful" he said in a dreaming voice "However I also remember the duel with Jaden. The bet we made so that I could go on a date with her. Sadly I lost big time, but Tara promised me to go out with her if I ever beat the sarge, but now they are both gone and I will never have my date or a chance to duel the sarge". Then he began crying like hell. Chazz, Alexis and Atticus sweatdropped a little. Then Chazz snort a little.

"You're all a bunch of softies" he then proclaimed and sneered "I was once the ace of the school, and yet Jaden beat me so many times, that I can still taste the earth in my mouth. His sister was not better. She always challenged me to weird competitions or made fun of me. Even now when I think about it, they are getting on my nerves".

"Oh I thought it was the other way around" Atticus hummed "Weren't you the one who always challenged them? Or was it only Jaden you challenged to duels?".

Alexis giggled a little, and even Hassleberry stopped crying and looked at him. Chazz sneered rather annoyed, got up from his chair and walked over to the table with the two plates of food they had made for the twins. He grabbed the food and began stuffing his face. Hassleberry looked in horror and rushed over to stop him.

"Ah don't touch that soldier, this is for the Sarge and the dino queen" he sneered and tried restrain Chazz. They were fighting like hell over the food.

In the end Chazz still managed to eat all the food on both the plates.

"Don't come back your slifer slacker" he then yelled to the air properly "You and your stupid annoying twin sister, can stay far away for all I care".

"Man you so immature soldier" Hassleberry then said. Alexis giggled a little.

"But in all honesty Chazz, wasn't it because of the twins that we have you here right now?" she then questioned "Jaden defeated you in the school duel, and Tara made you think about what you really wanted in life? She even stood up to your brothers".

"Hehe nice phrase sissy" Atticus then said. Alexis however noticed he was a little down. Chazz froze a little and pulled out the rest of the last fried shrimp he was eating. He actually looked a little thoughtful now.

"Well guess you could say that" he then replied "I guess it was because of them I got reborn as the Chazz, but still it is not fun getting it's butt kicked all the time". He slammed his hands down at the table. Hassleberry grinned a little.

"You just can't beat the Sarge soldier" he then said. Atticus nodded in agreement.

"Mmhh Jaden was an extraordinary duelist" he then added. Chazz sneered angry.

"Wait, while it is true that I lost to Jaden twice.."

"You lost more than that" Hassleberry interrupted. He was counting on his fingers now. Chazz sent him an evil glare.

"Shut up!" Chazz yelled annoyed "Still, it is a fact that I once pummeled Jaden until he was black and blue, at the very least". Hassleberry and Atticus looked surprised.

"Now way, you beating the sarge" Hassleberry then uttered and Atticus added "I don't think it is on your official dueling record". He was holding up his Pda.

"It is true!" Chazz sneered and walked over to Alexis "Alexis I know you saw it".

"Yeah it is true Tara and I saw it. It was doing the night after the first day here. Chazz won over Jaden" Alexis then said, and Chazz looked very pleased with himself. That until Alexis continued "But I don't know if you actually won or not. Tara told me Jaden had 'monster reborn' in his hand. If the duel have continued, Jaden would have summoned back 'Flame wingman'".

"What?!" Chazz screamed "How dare he?!".

"If the duel haven't been disrupted back then, Jaden might have won" Alexis ended the story. In the background Hassleberry was covering his mouth to prevent himself from laughing out loud. Atticus was smirking like hell now.

"Damn it, so he escaped me, but still was ahead of me. The is no way I am gonna let him continue like this!" Chazz then yelled "Jaden get your lousy butt back here, and take your dorky sister with you!". Then he walked angry out of the cafeteria and slammed the door behind him.

Alexis's p.o.v.

Alexis sighed deeply when Chazz left. It was clearly shown he was rather upset the twins was gone. It was not just because Chazz has lost many duels against Jaden. He was actually just as sad as everyone else here. She figured he was just using all those duels for an excuse to come out with some of frustrations. Or Alexis was thinking that was the case. She couldn't read his mind after all. Hassleberry got up too.

"Well it is late" he then proclaimed "I think I will hit the sack. Tell me if the Sarge and my dino queen reappear". Then he waved and let the Rhodes siblings alone in the cafeteria. Alexis eyed her brother. It didn't look like he wanted to leave yet.

"So what is wrong?" she then asked and sended her brother an annoyed look "And don't tell me, it is nothing. I can see it is different". Atticus hummed a little.

"For how long have you noticed?" he then asked and sighed.

"From when we all entered here" Alexis replied "So tell me what is wrong?".

"You know me to well" Atticus then said and smiled a tiny smile "Here is the deal sis. Last day I was on a date with one of the girls from my fanclub..". Alexis hummed.

"So what? You screwed up and spoiled the date and that is why you are down?" she questioned hesitantly. Atticus sighed deeply.

"If that was the case, I could live with it" he then said and sighed again "No, I did everything a guy is suppose to do on a date. You know me sis, I am pretty knowledgeable about that. Even the girl I was out with said I have made a good date. That didn't stop her from telling me, that she felt no spark between us though".

"Oh so you are heartbroken that she said that, is that it?" Alexis questioned and bit at the same time her lip. She had a feeling where this conversation was going.

"No quite the opposite in fact" her brother exclaimed. He looked so confused and hurt "I felt the same way. No spark! I was actually feeling relieved deep down when she turned me down. Like I didn't wanted to go on a date with her in the first place. I am not sure what is wrong with me sis? Am I an emotionless being? Did something happen when Nightshroud took me over? I am so confused". Alexis sighed deeply. She had known this conversation would come up somewhere in the future, but she didn't think it would come up so soon. Not while the twins were gone and stuff. She took her brother's hand. Atticus looked puzzled up at her.

"Alexis? What's..".

"Listen Atticus, there is something I should have told you a long time ago..".

Zane's p.o.v.

"So you told him?" Zane questioned and was holding the Pda up to his ear.

He was at his room at the hospital, he was having here on the island. It was the same place where the spa was at the duel academy island. Zane knew he could be removed to another hospital at one of the big cities, but had declined since he wanted to see Syrus and the other graduate. At the same time also wanted to wait for the twins to return. Mostly seeing his beloved girlfriend again. The doctors had agreed, since he was in no dangerous condition, but they forbid him from doing any stressful. His heart was still really weak. Right now he was dressed in purple robes and was sitting in his bed. He was sitting rather comfortable under the blankets and had been reading a book when Alexis had called him.

"Yeah, I figured I should warn you" he could hear her say "You are his best friend, so he would surely at some point come to you. I figured you wanted to be prepared for this considered your heart condition..". Zane sighed deeply. Why did people think he was invalid? He could move around mostly on his own in here. He had just thought that when they door to his room flew open and a breathless Atticus was standing at the doorstep. He took some quick deep breaths, before he looked a little angry at him.

"Am I gay?!" He yelled loudly. Zane was sure the whole hospital could hear him. "Why didn't you ever tell me this? Some friend you are". Zane sighed a little.

"Alexis I call you back" he then said "He is already here". Then he placed the Pda on the nightstand beside his bed. Then he made a gesture with his hand towards the chair near his bed. Atticus got inside the room and closed the door behind him.

"Let me guess, as soon as Alexis told you this, you ran as fast as you could from the red dorm to my place" Zane then smirked "Are you embarrassed to talk with your little sister about stuff like this here?". Atticus snort a little.

"Heck yeah" he replied with a grin, but then became serious "Why did neither of you two tell me that? That I like guys. No wonder that there were no spark with the girl from my fan club. I feel so embarrassed and stupid". Zane shrugged a little.

"You were gone in a long time remember? And when you finally returned you were possessed by Nightshroud. Jaden beat him out of you, but even after that, you took a long time to recover. It was first when Alexis beat Titan that mostly all of your memories returned" Zane pointed out "Alexis and I however noticed that not all of them had returned. We were not fully sure why, but you were thinking you were straight for some reason. After what I recall you have been gay from the first day you set foot on this school. Maybe a traumatic event in the darkness made you block that knowledge from your mind or something like that. Alexis and I decided for that reason not to tell you. We figured the memories would return by themselves one day. When you were ready, which you apparently are now". Atticus eyed him a little.

"So you two are fine with I am to gay?" he then questioned. Zane nodded. Atticus smiled a little "I must say I am a little relieved. I thought something was truly wrong with me. That I was getting possessed or something again. Then I am only into the other gender". Zane eyed him a little. He was taking this a lot easier than he thought he would. But then again this was Atticus after all. He was a guy w who wanted to make a pop group with his sister, and be a singer, even thought he couldn't sing.

"So who else knows I am gay?" he then asked with a cheesy grin.

"Hmm your parents I believe and.." Zane was hesitating a little. He had the name on his tongue, but he couldn't quite remember it. "But your fangirls doesn't".

"I figured that out Zanie" he said in a teasing voice "I wouldn't change that. An Idol like me needs fans". Zane didn't reply that. He had forgotten how annoying Atticus could be as well. Atticus looked suddenly serious at him.

"So how are you? How is that heart of yours? Any recovery?" he then questioned.

"Not as of yet" he replied slowly "The doctors say I need an operation, since it is rather weak. I will not die but..". Zane stopped up and went silent. He has damaged his own heart by choice. He needed no pity. He had to live with the consequences.

"I am sorry" Atticus then said and sighed "I have no news on Tara either. She and Jaden hasn't returned as of yet. It is unsure if they ever will". Zane nodded slowly. It hurt him deeply not knowing where Tara were. He refused to believe she had died. Her and Jaden. They just couldn't be. Atticus placed a comfortable hand on his shoulder and got up from the chair. He smiled a tiny smile.

"Love can be difficult, but if you still love her, and she you after all this, then it is true love my friend" he then said like he was the angel of love or something like that. Zane snort coldly at him. Atticus grinned a little. Then he yarned.

"Well it is late and I need my beauty sleep" he then proclaimed. Zane snort at him. Atticus began leaving, but at the doorstep he stopped up. He turned towards Zane. He was having a serious look on his face again "Before I forget, Zane I have to know, were there a boy I loved before I disappeared into the darkness? I have those fragments, but I can't get a clear image". Zane were thoughtful for a bit.

"I am sorry, I can't remember" he then said and then glared at Atticus "But just for safety. I am straight. I have Tara!". Atticus grinned a little.

"Hehe I could never intent to make a move on you" he then said "You are not my type. Or at least I think you aren't. Man I have to get used to this gay thing. Goodnight Zane". Zane gave him a short nod. Then Atticus left the room. However Zane was sure he had noticed that his friend was having a sorrow filled expression on his face when he left. Maybe he wasn't as fine as he wanted everyone to believe?

Ember's p.o.v.

Time skip. A little in the past. Doing this week here.

Ember was staring at the giant gate in front of her. Her heart was beating with anxiety. She wouldn't have thought she would ever return here. Last time she had been home, had been when she was having this argument about north academy. She had packed her things and left with Jesse. Now ironically she was back here again with Jesse by her side. Her boyfriend looked rather impressed at the gate. It always surprised him how rich Ember's family was, despite how many times he had been here in the past. Then he looked at her and took her hand.

"Are you ready?" he then questioned and smiled "Are you ready to face your parents?". Ember nodded slowly and squeezed his hand.

"Yes, but are this really the right time doing it?" she then questioned "Jaden and Tara hadn't returned yet. Wouldn't they feel hurt, whenever they return, and find out we are not there?". Jesse shrugged a little and looked up in the sky.

"I am sure they will understand" he then said "Syrus said they had a destiny to fulfil. Wherever they are, our friendship will be with them too. Inside our hearts. I am sure we will see them again some day".

"So poetic" a voice then said and Sapphire pegasus appeared in spirit form "I am sure your words is reaching the twins Jesse". Jesse turned a little red because of that.

"We are right behind you my lady" Haya then said and appeared as well "We are supporting you so there is nothing to worry about". Ember sighed and nodded. She walked over the gate and pushed the Speaker button.

"Anybody home? It is me Ember. Someone who would open the gate for me" she then said. Soon after the gate actually moved away and Ember and Jesse walked inside. Their spirits were following them.

Soon they were walking down the giant courtyard. Ember was not sure what was about to happen. She hoped her parents were home, so she could get this over with, but at the same time she hoped they weren't. Her parents were scary in her eyes. Soon they were at the front door and were meet by those two Ember called her parents. Dressed in rich clothes while having the same flame colored hair as Ember. They were sending her a cold look. Ember bit her lip in anxiety.

"Mother, father" Ember said slowly and let go of Jesse's hand "I am home".

"We can see that" sneered her mother miss Thrussell coldly and snort.

"How dare you set your feets here, after the reminder I gave you last time" her father mr. Thrussell added. Ember sighed deeply inside. She hadn't been home for almost 4 years and that was how they greeted her?! Ember noticed Jesse stir by that. She knew he was about to say something, but Ember quickly rushed forward.

"Well I am sorry" Ember then said half hearted "But I didn't come home to argue about what happened 4 years ago. I came home to discuss the wedding". Her parents eyed her with a cold look. At first they were staring at Ember, but then they turned their gaze to Jesse. Their eyes narrowed.

"Who is this?" Mr. Thrussell then questioned and sneered "I didn't know you brought guests Ember? You are suppose to tell that before you enter this place. You ungrateful little brat".

Ember sighed deeply. Now she remembered why she hated being home in the first place. She was the unwanted child in the family. Compared to Joshua, she was nothing. Her parents never took notice to her unless she screwed up. She was only that connection tool to that marriage to the Gecko family, and Ember was sick of it. She wanted them to notice her for something good too. Tears were shown in her eyes now. She just couldn't stop herself. She closed her eyes.

"Hey you! Stop making Ember sad" she then could hear Jesse say and Ember slowly opened her eyes. Jesse was standing in front of her. It was like he wanted to shield her from her parents cruel words with his own body. Jesse sneered again.

"You wanted to know who I was right?" he then questioned and took Ember's hand again "Well my name is Jesse. Jesse Anderson. I am your daughter's true fiancee". Silence was all around them now. Ember looked stunned up at Jesse. Her parents was shocked beyond belief and was at first only staring at him.

"What?!" Mr. Thrussell then shouted and looked angry at Ember "What is the meaning of this young lady?". Ember bit her lip. She was a little afraid now.

"I.. I.. well I love him, and so.." Ember stuttered out "I want your blessing..".

"Blessing?!" Miss Thrussell yelled "You know full well you shall marry the oldest son from the Gecko financial group. Not this wannabe has been". Ember bit her lip.

"Ember doesn't love him" Jesse then interrupted and placed protective arms around Ember. In some way telling her that he was taking care of this "And deep down Adrian doesn't either. We talked, we dueled and I won fair and square as her true fiancee. Adrian gave us even his blessing before disappearing. Are you really forcing two who doesn't love each other into a marriage? Her fiancee may never return". Her parents were staring coldly at Jesse and Ember now. Then they looked at each other.

"True" Mr. Thrussell then said with a cold voice "We have heard rumors about the oldest son of the Gecko family went missing. But what can you even provide my daughter with? What is your status in life boy?". Jesse looked rather surprised.

"Um well.. I am a son of a pharmacist and want to become a famous duelist" he then replied. Ember gulped a little. It looked like her father was about to lose another blood vessel. He was staring eye to eye with Jesse now.

"If you think I would even consider that My Daughter gets to be with you. Some pharmacist's riffraff of a son. Never I.." Mr. Thrussell yelled, however surprisingly his wife stopped him and began to whisper him in the ear. Ember and Jesse looked puzzled at them. Then Mr. Thrussell's eyes widened a little. Then he coughed a little.

"Hmm very well then. Let's make a deal shall we boy" he then said in a almost kind tone. Ember's eyes narrowed. Something was clearly wrong here. "I allow you to be with my daughter. You can even get my blessing in marrying her. However in return you will give me your crystal beast deck. I heard rumors about you having it Jesse Anderson".

Ember was staring. Her eyes widened in disbelief. So that's what he.. I can't even... why are they suggesting this. Jesse loves his deck. This is wrong. Jesse was also taken aback by that. His hands turned to his deck case at his belt.

"My.. my deck?!" Jesse said in disbelief "But I..". Her father nodded.

"Yes your deck. Let's say it is some kind of compensation for marrying My daughter" he said "Many husbands runs away from their families responsibilities these days. I am making sure you truly stays with my daughter. Your deck isn't that important compared to the girl you about to marry right?".

Ember noticed that Jesse was about to faint. He looked rather pale. Ember sighed deeply inside. To Jesse his deck was part of his family. Giving them up was like he was giving a part of himself away. Ember could never ask this of him. She knew he loved her and his deck just as much.

"I.. I.. Yes I love Ember more" Jesse then said and surprised Ember completely "My deck means everything to me, but Ember was there before.. they appeared.. I.. If that means I can make Ember happy, then.. take them".

He was holding up his deck in front of her parents. Jesse was looking away though. It was like it hurt him deeply by doing so. Ember could see the smirk on her father's lips now. He was about to take them when Ember rushed in there and took Jesse's deck out of his hands. She shielded it with her arms and was staring angry at her parents.

"What are you doing young lady?" Mr. Thrussell sneered "Give me those cards!".

"No!" Ember yelled and sneered "Those cards is Jesse's. He loves them more than you ever have me. You are not laying a finger on them. I thought I could reason with you, but that is apparently not the case. I am gonna spent my life forever with Jesse, and we are keeping the cards as well". Ember could hear her parents sneer at her.

"What are you saying Ember?" Miss Thrussell said firmly. Ember sneered and took Jesse's hand in hers.

"I am saying that if you don't agree to this relationship without any bargains, then I don't want to be a Thrussell" she yelled and was staring firmly at them "I am running away with Jesse and you can't stop me!". Then she turned around on her heel and ran away. Jesse followed stunned after her.

Soon they were outside the mansion. Jesse looked still surprised at her.

"You.. Ember you really meant this?" he then questioned. Ember nodded.

"Yes I meant every word" she said and kissed his cheek. She placed the deck back in his deck case "I am running away with you. The guy I love from the bottom of my heart. We are gonna have adventure around every corner right?". She grinned a little. Jesse looked stunned at her, but then smiled a warm smile back at her.

"You bet. Everything is an adventure with you Ember. As long as I am with you" he then said and leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Ember quickly kissed back. A coughing voice could then suddenly be heard. The two lovers turned surprised around. A boy with flame colored hair and dressed in a black suit was standing near the gate now. Beside him was a butler. They were both smiling a lot.

"Josh?" Ember said happily and quickly rushed over to hug him. Tears were shown in her eyes now. The boy grinned and placed loving arms around her.

"Oh Ember stop crying every time you see me" he then said and sighed "It breaks me to see you like that every time". Ember didn't say anything. She just wanted to be in her big brother's embrace. Soon that ended however. Joshua let go of her.

"You have grown so much Ember. You have become an independed woman. It makes me sad to see you leave" he then said and tears were shown in his eyes. "But I am also so proud of you. I knew this day would come eventually. The day you would chose to run away with Jesse". Ember looked stunned at him.

"You knew?" she questioned surprised. Joshua nodded and looked over at Jesse.

"I knew from the first day I meet you and Jesse together. I knew then that this was love who was meant to be" he replied and walked over to Jesse. "Take good care of her Jesse, and love her. Love her with all your heart. That is all I ask of you".

"Half of that is already done sir" Jesse then said and bowed "I already love her with all my heart, and that is never gonna chance. I will do my best to do the other half. I will do everything in my power to make her happy". Joshua nodded slowly.

"William give them it, if you don't mind" he then said. The butler bowed.

"As you wish sir" he replied and was holding up two giant backpacks, which he of course quickly gave them. Ember looked stunned at them.

"You will have everything you need in these backpacks" Joshua then said and smiled "At least for a couple of days". Ember eyes widened and she tossed herself at her brother's chest once again. Tears were falling.

"Thank you. Thank you Nii san" she then said "I will never forget this".

"And I will never forget you sis" Joshua replied "Now go, before our parents figured out I have been helping you". Ember nodded and took Jesse's hand.

"Come Jesse, let's go!" she said. She was so excited. Jesse grinned and nodded. Then they rushed away. hey didn't look back.

Syrus's p.o.v.

Back to the present time.

Syrus was sitting up at a tree near a cliff. He was a little away from the red dorm, while looking at the ocean waves and sky. Syrus then sighed deeply.

"Tara, Jaden" he sniffs a little and looks down at the ground "I never was able to tell you how sorry I am. After all that happened in the other dimension..". He sighed deeply and rolled into a ball. He was having deep regrets.

"I know now that you didn't want to sacrifice our friends in your duel with Brron" Syrus then mumbled "That you were as heartbroken as I were when Chazz and the others disappeared. However I was too late to realise it, and the king took you over".

Syrus sniffed a little and removed his own tears.

"I was not there for you, when you needed me the most" Syrus then mumbled "You needed your remaining friends at that moment, but we all left you. The king's offer was tempting. I understand. I really don't blame you Jaden. I don't blame Tara either. For what happened in that dimension". He sniffed a little again.

"Luckily Axel and Tara freed you" Syrus then said and looked up at the stars "But then you were so depressed Jaden. You both were. You and Tara. I didn't know how to tell you how sorry I was. Ember was lucky. She told you how sorry she was Jaden". He sighed again. Looked up in the stars. He could see many star constellations.

"I tried cheering you up" he then continued "Trying to wait for the right moment, but it never came. Instead my brother and Aster disappeared. Maybe I was deep down afraid for your reply. For both of yours. Even though I know you would forgive me. You forgave Ember. I think I just wanted to hear you say these words to me too".

"However then Yubel and the king appeared" Syrus then said and sighed "You were having that double duel with them and Tara. I was not sure what was going on. I mean the king were suppose to be at the stars, but luckily you both managed to use the king's power regardless. Just like Bastion said, these powers are a part of you". Syrus bit his lip a little. The last part of the duel still stung in his heart. Seeing Jaden and Tara collapse in front of him hadn't been a pleasant sight.

"Your last words hit me deeply" Syrus then said "Those final words in that duel, before you two disappeared with Yubel and the king. I can still remember them. You wanted me to trust you. You stated that you couldn't run away. That both of you couldn't run away. That you have to face your fate, whatever that is, and that that fate was with Yubel and the king". Syrus looked down on his knees.

"For that fate, you and Tara suffered and struggled, and even though I watched the two of you, I still don't understand what was going on and what you were thinking, but I still believe that you both one day will return" he then said and lifted his head and looked at the sky. Suddenly a shooting star was shown. Syrus got quickly up.

"A shooting star. Ahr quick do a wish" he then said and folded his hands. He began wishing/praying and closed his eyes. "Please bring Jay and Tara back to me. I want to see them both one more time and tell them how I feel now". 

He had just said that when light approached and annoyed his vision. Syrus opened his eyes only to find out that the shooting star was flying right towards him. Syrus moved scared and confused out of the way, and noticed the star flying a little passed his head. Soon it slammed down into the forest and the impact created smoke. Syrus's eyes widened.

"Is that..? It can't be!" he exclaimed and rushed towards the smoke. 

Some minutes after he appeared at the smokes location. He was catching his breath. A little crater had formed in the ground now, and Syrus's eyes widened when the smoke finally cleared. Two persons appeared there, and even though they looked a little different, Syrus could recognize them right away. It was Tara and Jaden Yuki.

"Jaden, Tara!" Syrus yelled while tears once again was floating down his cheeks. Jaden and Tara both turned towards them. Then Jaden smiled and waved at him. Syrus couldn't hold himself back and rushed forward giving his best friend a big hug.

"Jaden, Tara, I am so sorry. I should never have doubted you two for a second in the other dimension. I am so sorry" he yelled while crying like hell. He could feel protective arms around him now. Then he could hear a rumbling tummy growl.

"I am hungry Syrus" Jaden then said in a Jay like manor. He let go of Syrus and pointed at Tara "We both are. Any fried shrimps left?". 

Syrus looked up at him and could see a cheesy Jaden smile there. He looked over at Tara and noticed she nodded in agreement. In that moment he knew he was forgiven. Syrus quickly removed his tears and made a big nod with his head.

Yes we have!" he then said and smiled back "I just knew.. I just knew you both would come back". Then they began leaving towards the red dorm.

A,N: Well that was that chapter. It had no duels and was actually a little difficult writing. However I hope can feel the different emotions in this chapter, and the joy when the twins joined us. Next chapter is about a strange student and the power of darkness. We also get a little more into the changes that had happened to the twins. So hope that sounds interesting. Please comment on what you think on this first japanese chapter. Did I do a good job?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 148 10
A Gx and Beauty and the beast crossover. Like in the story of B and the b, there is a hideous monster, enchanted spell, a beautiful girl and a selfis...
1.2K 40 3
After helping Yuma and Astral putting an end to the conflict between Astral and Barian world, Naminé left Heartland alongside Luna and E'rah with the...
4.6K 31 11
F/n was living a mundane life, simply put ......it sucked . Until one day he was on his way to work and he was hit by a bright light . Waking up he...
290 26 9
Jaden and Haou are twins that don't get along however can a handsome blonde knight fix their relationship or will everything go up in smoke?