Funny How It Works

pumpkinofmyeye द्वारा

Park Jimin had never met anyone as obnoxious and jerk as one Min Yoongi. Yes, Jimin might just be a simple w... अधिक

Prologue
• I •
• II •
• III •
• IV •
• V •
• VII •
• VIII •
• IX •
• X •
• XI •
• XII •
• XIII •
• XIV •
• XV •
• XVI •
• XVII •
• XVIII •
• XIX •
• XX •
• XXI •
• XXII •
• XXIII •
• XXIV •
• XXV •
• XXVI •
• EPILOGUE PT I •
Please Read!
• EPILOGUE PT II •
New Fanfic in da house pips!

• VI •

34K 2.3K 3.8K
pumpkinofmyeye द्वारा

You could say that this was definitely not what Yoongi was expecting.

Many scenarios had come up on his mind as he drove his way here, but this... This was far from any of it.

He had absolutely not expected when the door opened that he would see a Park Jimin wearing an oversized white shirt paired with shorts that showed quite a generous amount of his thighs and his hair tousled, adorably standing in all directions.

Said Park Jimin was holding a bottle of  Nutella, his plump lips smudged with chocolate everywhere, making Yoongi want to trace his tongue over those chocolate trails.

It would probably taste great.

Okay, so maybe Jimin was really cute. And adorable. And fucking hot. But he still kicked Mini Yoongi and that's unforgivable.

But damn, Jimin was staring and his mouth was agape in a manner that made him look even cuter.

Maybe Yoongi should kiss those red lips.

Or maybe not.

He'd probably get kicked in the crotch again.

Struggling to keep his bored and annoyed expression, Yoongi cleared his throat.

Jimin snapped out of his daze and blinked, giving Yoongi a weak glare that was far from convincing.

"W-why are you here?" Jimin said.

Raising a scrutinizing eyebrow, Yoongi answered coldly. "Is that how you welcome people, Jimin?"

The younger boy flushed. "You're not actually here to ruin my day again, are you?"

Yoongi snorted. "Don't be full of yourself. I'm not here for you, pabo. I'm here for Seokjin. Where is he?"

"He's, uh, resting in his room. I'll go wake him up," Jimin stuttered, making Yoongi smirk.

Jimin turned to head to Jin's room, forgetting to invite Yoongi in. Or maybe he did it on purpose. Whatever it might be, Yoongi still entered, not caring if he was invited to go inside or not.

He closed the door behind him. And it was then he realized that there were two other people inside, all eyes staring at him. One of them looked so much like Jimin, so Yoongi guessed he was Jihyun, the brother of Jimin that Namjoon had mentioned once.

The two boys looked at each other, then as if in silent agreement, they both stood and bowed at Yoongi. Jihyun smiled cheerfully while the other smiled awkwardly.

"You must be a co-worker of Jin-hyung," Jihyun said.

Yoongi nodded.

"Oh, Mr. Min. Is there anything wrong in the office? Do I need to report there now?" Jin said, appearing on the doorway of the living room.

"Nothing to worry, Secretary Kim. I'm just here to settle a few things on your contract," Yoongi answered, glancing at the sulking Jimin beside Jin.

Jin laughed. "Oh, I thought it's something more serious. I see that you've met Jihyun and Jungkook already."

Yoongi nodded, then smirking at Jimin, he said, "They're very welcoming and respectful, especially Jihyun." And with the most sarcastic tone in the whole world, he added, "Just like Jimin, of course."

Jimin narrowed his eyes into slits, giving Yoongi a death glare.

Yoongi could feel Jihyun and Jungkook observing them, faces painted with amusement.

After having fun on lowkey teasing Jimin, Yoongi went to business immediately. He discussed with Jin the matters about his contract in their living room, with the boy named Jungkook listening intently. It seemed like he was very interested in working at Seonchul.

About thirty minutes later, Yoongi had already ironed everything. Yep, that's how Yoongi worked, fast and clean.

As he collected all the documents into the folder and packed his things up, Jungkook gazed at him as if he wanted to ask something but was unsure to do so.

Yoongi sighed. "What do you want to ask?" he asked the boy.

Jungkook perked up, his handsome face smiling widely. "You probably know Kim Taehyung."

"Taehyung? Of course. Tae, Namjoon and I grew up together. That's why-"

"Really? Then you must know his birthday? How about his favorite food? What's his favorite color? Does he prefer chocolate over strawberry flavor? How many times does he brush his teeth? Does he like Mr. Bean?"

Yoongi stared at him.

"You know, um, Jungkook, I think it's better if you ask him yourself," Yoongi said, sounding like his all words of wisdom when the truth was he's only lazy at answering those questions.

Jungkook nodded. "You're right, Mr. Min."

"I'll feel better if you call me hyung. You also, Jihyun. Ugh, Mr. Min just sounds too old."

The two laughed and smiled at him. Yoongi couldn't help but think how Jihyun resembled so much of his brother.

"By the way, hyung," Jihyun spoke up. "Jiminie-hyung is in the kitchen."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow at him.

Jihyun shrugged. "Just in case you're wondering."

Yoongi cleared his throat. "Well, umm, I also have to discuss something with Jimin as well," he said before standing up and going to the kitchen.

He had lied.

He actually just wanted to annoy Jimin.

That's all.

When Yoongi entered, he saw Jimin by the counter, spreading some kind of jam on his bread as he muttered.

"Aish, that obnoxious little... Ughh! I really hate him. So what if he's hot? So what if he looked like a model straight from a magazine? He's still a jerk, a really really annoying one!"

Yoongi felt himself smile.

"Should I remind you how you brutally kicked my crotch then?" Yoongi spoke up.

Jimin froze, then slowly turned to him. "Y-Yoongi...? H-how long have you b-been listening?"

Yoongi walked towards the counter, leaning on it as he faced blushing Jimin.

"Not so long, but I did found out that my looks can be compared to a model in a magazine."

Jimin's face heated up and his ears burned red. Yoongi tried his best not to laugh because it would ruin his cool demeanor.

"I-it was...uh, shit..."

Yoongi reached out and snatched the sandwich from Jimin's small hands, in which the younger boy whimpered in surprise.

He took a bite.

Strawberry jam.

"T-that's mine!" Jimin screeched, glaring at Yoongi with utmost passion.

"It's mine now. You don't have a choice, Park Jimin. You owe me because you assaulted my innocent crotch. You did not even apologize for it," Yoongi said, finishing the delicious sandwich that his boyfriend made.

Err, did he just thought of Jimin as...

Ahem, scratch that.

Cute idiot.

Yes, a cute idiot.

The delicious sandwich that this cute idiot made.

Jimin snorted, a bitter expression clear on his face. "Well, you're probably happy now that we're even. Tsk, losing my job because of you is actually far from even."

Wait, losing his job because of me?

Upon realizing that he had slipped, Jimin's eyes widened and he looked away nervously.

"I-... I mean...uh, I was j-just joking. Hahahaha, I did not lose my job. I-..."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes as he assessed the clearly lying Jimin. He walk towards him until he was pinning him to the counter, both hands by each side of Jimin's body.

"What do you mean by...losing your job because of me?"

Jimin looked away again.

What the fuck was going on?

Pursing his lips, he leaned forward. "Jimin," he said in a serious tone.

Jimin visibly swallowed.

"I... Well, I got fired in my job at the cafe...t-that day you went there..."

"That's bullshit! Who fired you?" Yoongi asked, feeling his voice starting to raise.

"T-the manager..."

"Well fuck him! I only said that a cute waiter named Jimin was being snobbish. Why the heck should he fire you?!"

Jimin swallowed again.

"I- I don't know... He's a bit...perfectionist? Anything wrong, no matter how small, irks him so much. He had already fired many people. I was trying hard to do my job perfectly so that he won't see me. Exactly why I lasted...a bit."

Some people were just too damn heartless, more heartless than Yoongi. He'd keep in mind to have a talk to that fucked up manager. It's not like the food there tasted great. The only thing that's delicious there was Jimin.

But before he would deal with that, there are more important matters to take care of first.

"So you don't have a job anymore?"

Jimin nodded, unable to look at Yoongi in the eye. It was then that Yoongi realized that their faces were so close, just a few inches apart.

"You really need a job, don't you? I know how much you need money. Jin once told Namjoon and Namjoon once told me."

"I don't need your pity," Jimin said back, failing to look intimidating.

Yoongi looked at him in the eye, thinking deep.

Well, he did need a secretary. His last one just resigned a week ago.

Closing the gap of their faces even more, Yoongi said, "I'll give you a deal."

"What deal?" Jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Be my secretary."

"S-secretary?!"

Yoongi sighed. "You might not have gone to college yet since you're planning to attend a dancing whatsoever something-"

"That's still college. I'm saving money to enroll in a performing arts academy. That's still college, but centered more on improving performing skills and doing showcases."

"Whatever. As I was saying, you're not really qualified but who cares? You're already past 18 and you also have a good record in your grades in high school and you have experience in being a clerk. Pretty smart, if you ask me," Yoongi continued.

Jimin raised his eyebrows in surprise. "How did you know about my grades back in high school? And about my previous job?"

Oops.

Damn it.

"I have connections," Yoongi answered plainly.

"Are you some kind of a stalker? You do not actually have a crush on me, do you?" he joked, face holding back a laugh.

"Of course not! Aish, do you accept my offer or not?" Yoongi asked, now irritated.

He had only searched about Jimin because he got curious. Ever since they met at that cafe, he had the urge to know what school he was attending, his course, and all that shit.

Some, he had asked from Namjoon since Jin kept on talking fondly about Jimin and Jihyun to him.

Some...

He had dug up.

"What's your decision, Jimin?" Yoongi asked again, now making sure to sound impatient.

Jimin looked away again. "I'll... I'll think about it first..."

"You'll have a good salary, multiply your salary in your pervious job by ten. You'll not have any problem about applying or arranging the documents needed because I already hired you myself. And the best perk, you'll have a hot and model-straight-from-magazine boss. Why the need to think?" Yoongi said, smirking at the 'hot ad model-straight-from-magazine boss' part.

The younger boy glared at him, stared for a little while—and maybe glanced at Yoongi's lips once or twice—then sighed.

"Fine..."

Good.

With a smug smile, Yoongi wiped the chocolate off Jimin's lips using his thumb.

His lips were so soft, damn it.

Watching Jimin's shocked expression, Yoongi finally stepped back and released Jimin from where he had trapped him between his arms.

"You're starting tomorrow. Wear a suit."

He started walking out, proud of himself.

He halted midway, remembering something.

"By the way, Park Jimin," Yoongi said.

Jimin turned to him.

"Thank you for the sandwich, babe."

=================

LET'S MAKE BTS WIN AGAIN PEOPLE!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.3K 73 24
【Completed】 Jimin works an office job, 9-5 like any other person in Seoul. Jimin and his brother, Hoseok lived together for a long time until.. Jimin...
675K 26K 97
"Name any conditions and I'll fulfil them. However you have to be my boyfriend for a whole month." Yoongi said. "Fine." Jimin replied coldly. ~~~ Yoo...
182K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
8.6K 421 22
Jimin never thought he would be seriously into BDSM. Sure, he had constantly joked about being a brat and needing to find his 'daddy' ever since he w...