The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2...

Door CallMehKray

"So let me get this straight. You brought me here,not to beat me up or do your homework,but to be your other... Meer

The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2
Parte Uno (Part 1)
Introduction
Chapter 1: Name's Gab,Geeky Gab.
Chapter 2: Magical Fairy Dust.
Chapter 3: Mr. Cruefalto or Mr. Cluefartoes?
Chapter 4: Mr.Peyton Diana.
Chapter 5: What Happens in the Closet, Stays in the Closet.
Chapter 6: How to Make Frankenstein's Monster.
Chapter 7: Silly Goose.
Chapter 8: Cupcake Icing.
Chapter 9: Sausage Song.
Author's (Tragic) Note
Chapter 10: The Different Forms of Seducing a Geek.
Chapter 11: Anti-Pluviophile
Chapter 12: The Contract of Starbucks (2)
Chapter 13: I'm Human,Right?
Chapter 14: What's a Geek Doing Here?
Chapter 15: Time to Dance?
Chapter 16: The Enemy Flirts And Not The Good Kind.
Chapter 17: Jordan-Flu.
Chapter 18: Bullies? No. Friends? Yes.
Chapter 19: Protection (Part 1)
Chapter 20: The Explanation (Protection: Part 2)
Chapter 21: My Nightmare,My Reality. (Protection Part 2.5)
Chapter 22: Good Girls Protect Bad Boys (Part 3: The Final Protection)
Chapter 23: It All Started With One Little Bruise
Chapter 24: Meet Mira and Jane
Chapter 25: Turn the Lights Out, It's Less Dangerous.
Chapter 26: I'm Such A Player (Insert Wink)
Chapter 27: Ashes! Ashes! We All Burn Down
Chapter 28: Alex's Back! Tell A Friend.
Chapter 29: How Ya Doin', Mistah J? (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Puddin' Has A Tattoo! (Part 2)
Author's Note (The Jordan Case)
Chapter 31: Let It Be Done. I Deserve It.
Chapter 32: When Bennett Meets Declan
Chapter 33: Me, Jordan, and a Pazzo.
Chapter 34: The Tough Guy Can Sing
Chapter 35: Secrets of Mine
Chapter 36: The Fancier Way
Chapter 37: Still Into You
Chapter 38: NGSAFFD Mode.
Chapter 39: Days of Future...Present
Chapter 40: What Was The Reason?
Chapter 41: Lost Boy?
Chapter 42: Kidnapped By Mr. Little Frazier
Chapter 43: Benney-Boo Is Like So Old!
Chapter 43.5: Collecting Your Jar Of...Hearts
Chapter 43.6: But Will You Leave?
Chapter 43.7: Gabi the Mummy...That Rhymes
Chapter 43.8: The Bad Boys Are Gone (AWOL)
Chapter 43.9: 3 More Mysteries To Go..I Hope
Chapter 45: Family Reunions
Chapter 46: First I Survive, Now Will He?
Chapter 47: Everything Is Blue
Chapter 48: Roses Aren't Blue,Yet Bullets Make Red.
Chapter 49: Does This Dress...?
Chapter 50: Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 51: I Wish You Didn't Care
Chapter 52: Who Did It?
Chapter 53: Tuna Salad with Salad
Chapter 54: Oh, Woe is Me.
Chapter 55: Deathbed Confessions
Chapter 56: My Clarity
Vote Please, Smurfies
And The Results Are In...
Sneak Peek to the 3rd Fanfiction

Chapter 44: Long Lost And Now Found

3.4K 186 77
Door CallMehKray

"Look's like we have a murderer in our high school," someone said from the crowd as I walked through the hallway with Naomi. Naomi was about to say something equally as sarcastic, but I gave her a look not to.

I gave her a small,sad smile. "I'm used to it."

Naomi frowned back at me. "I'm used to bullying, but that doesn't mean I let comments like that slide."

"Then what do you say after they comment?" I asked, amused.

Naomi's frown deepen as she tried to remember a memory. "Well, if they punch me in the gut, I tell them to be a man and punch me in the face."

I raised my eyebrows. "Wouldn't it be the other way around?"

Before Naomi could answer, another voice answered for her. "Wouldn't what be the other way?"

Naomi and I stopped our tracks before slowly walking backwards. We both gave each other side glaces before slowly, yet dramatically turning around.

Face to face to Naomi and I were the guys. I let go of my breath that I didn't realize I was holding. I glanced at Naomi, who seemed to have a pissed off expression.

"Where were you guys?" Naomi asked, kind of angrily. The guys looked at her before simultaneously taking a large step back before smiling sheepishly. Even Bennett's Adam's Bottom went up a bit.

"You know...guy stuff,"Jordan says, with a look I don't recognize. I furrowed my eyes at him,then looked at the others for some kind of explanation.

"Really?" Naomi said sarcastically, crossing her arms. "Guy stuff?"

"It was nothing, Naomi," Declan tried to assure her, but she shook her head and glared at them all.

"So you guys leave, without any warnings, for two weeks straight and expect it to be nothing?" Naomi huffed.

I nodded in agreement before crossing my arms as well. "Guys, you can tell us the truth. We promise not to get pissed off, right Naomi?" I looked at her expectantly. Naomi glanced at her before sighing in defeat and nodding.

"I don't think pissed off will be your reaction," Bennett warns us one last time. Naomi and I looked at the guys, waiting for an explanation.

It was Declan who said something. He looked straight into my eyes before stating words I have never expected to her ever in my life.

"We found your sister, Gabi. We found Mira."

___________________________________________

I stabbed my french fries with a fork as I recall the words Declan said to me five classes ago.

"...We've found.."

...your sister..."

"Sister..."

"Mira..."

"MIRA..."

The guys and Naomi were starring at me with expressions I could not understand, not that I would want to. I'm too busy recalling the memories of the last time I saw her, and even when I try to recall those memories, I can't remember her face.

I looked at Declan and asked, "What does she look like?"

Declan shrugged and nudged Bennett, which made Bennett spill his soda. Bennett gave Declan a look before locking eyes with me. He scanned my face before answering, "She looks a bit like you. But older and with a pants suit."

I gawked at him. "A pants suit? Why?"

Bennett was silent for a moment before answering. "She works at my dad's company."

I stopped stabbing my french fries, looking at the potatoes inside them come into view. Is isn't weird how food can relate to us? We got stabbed and stabbed by our faults and we can never get back together because of the deed done.

I didn't know I was crying until I saw Naomi handing me a tissue. She looked at me confused, as if wanting to ask what's wrong. I gave her a small,reassuring smile before dabbing my eyes with the tissue.

After my little crying moment, I looked up at Bennett with blank face. "I want to meet her."

___________________________________

After school, Bennett drove me to where his dad worked. I could tell he was reluctant to going, by the way he sighed in defeat after we argued about actually going there. 

I smiled at him, grateful that he agreed. "You don't have to go inside,Bennett."

Bennett gave me a sideways glance as his eyes locked on the road. "At first, I wasn't planning on it. But then I wondered how you would act when you actually met her. I mean, you just cried from just knowing that she's here. I don't know how you would act if you actually saw her face."

At first, I didn't know what to say, but only let his words sink in deep into my brain. It's true- I cried from just finding out. What would happen if I saw her face to face?

"Thanks, Bennett," I said after a while. Bennett didn't reply, just gave me a small smile before it disappeared.

I didn't know that Bennett stopped the car and was calling my name until I felt him nudge my shoulder. I widened my eyes in surprise, only to see him look a bit confused.

"Are you okay, Gabi? I've been saying 'We're here.' for a while, and you didn't answer," Bennett asked, kind of puzzled.

"Oh, sorry. Just thinking about..you know...farts," I tried to joke with Bennett, but it only made him raise his eyebrows.

I cleared my throat and opened the passenger seat, only to be greeted by one of the hugest buldings I have ever seen.

"Oh. My. Smurf," I managed to say through my shock. Bennett Frazier, the boy who acts like a normal teenaged boy, has a building like this all to himself?

"It's not mine, remember that,"Bennett chimed in, as if reading my thoughts. "This is not success, and never will be hopefully."

I scrunched my eyebrows at him. "Why wouldn't you want to be successful?"

Bennett tilted his head at me, as if scanning me. I felt a bit embarrassed at his gaze. After a moment, he answered,

"Would you rather live long and be what someone expects you to or die from being who you are?"

I didn't answer him, only walked further into the entrance of the building. I took a deep breath before walking inside, hearing the sound of Bennett's footsteps behind me.

A guard at the door looked at us with suspicion, but caught sight of Bennett. He somewhat bowed his head and said in a robotic voice, "Mr. Frazier. Nice of you to meet our acquaintance after such a long time."

Bennett stared at him, as if wanting to say something, but refused against it. He only took my wrist and pulled me towards the elevator.

As soon as we were in the elevator, he let go of my wrist and stared at the elevator door. The silence between us was somewhat comforting, since we were both too occupied in our own thoughts to say anything to one another.

Just when I thought I was going to tell Bennett that I didn't want to see Mira, the elevator door opened. I looked over at Bennett, who nodded towards me to indicate to follow him.

I followed, but my head started to fill with doubts. What if Mira did not want to see me? What if she wants to be free from her past and the sight of me will just bring bad memories to her?

I grabbed Bennett's elbow, making him stop. He turned around to look at me with raised eyebrows.

I let go of him and stared at the ground before stating, "I don't think I want to see her anymore."

I could feel Bennett's eyes piercing me as I stared down at my combat boots. Why the smurf am I wearing boots in spring? Like I would know...

Finally, Bennett spoke up. "Do you know one thing that disappoints me Gabi?"

I looked up at him."What?"

Bennett gave me a small, sad smile."Fear. I'm disappointed in the fear people have, not in others, but of themselves. Stop doubting yourself and start defeating them. If you can't control yourself-"

"I'm sorry but this is not a therapy session. Can I help you two children?" A female voice asked. I was about to tell her off before I stared at her face.

A tall and somewhat slim woman stood before us. Her milk chocolate skin tone made her beautiful, even with her suspicious expression towards us. Her hair, kept neatly two space buns, had a glow as she walk to us.

It wasn't long before she locked eyes with me and stopped. We both stared in utter silence with no movements as we scanned each other.

It wasn't long before she murmured the first word. "Gabi?" She asked, confused.

I let go of the breath I was holding in before replying, "Mira?"

_____________________________________________________

If someone told me how complicated this school year was going to be, I would have updated ages ago.

Super-duper-triple whooper sorry guys. I say sorry to you guys so much that if I had a dime for every time I said it, my net worth would be over 9000!!!!!

Not a good chapter, but hey? I'm trying to do the best I can lately. Sorry again my lovelies.

And, anyway, the video isn't suppose to relate to the chapter. I just genuinely love BTS. 

Frank: -starts singing- I NEED U GI-

Me: Frank, I promise you, if you utter another word, we are not going on a second date!

Frank: -smirks- We never went on our first.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.1K 103 8
Tom Holland had everything. A dream job, fame, money, you name it. Until he screwed it all up. Now he's just a shadow, a cripple and his world has s...
893K 20.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...