My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be...

Od XOJayB

Nicole Altway's life turned upside down when her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and can no longer take... Více

My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be Husband
Chapter 1- Elegant White Dress or Shirt and Jeans
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptrr 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Wedding
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 My best Friend's Wedding
Update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- My 18th Party
Chapter 41 - Two Places at Once
Chapter 42- Midnight
Chapter 43 - Epilogue- Sneak Peek of "My Real Celebrity Family"
Chapter 1- Baby Talk
Chapter 44- A Day Married To Luis Jones
Chapter 45- There was a knock
Chapter 46- OMB (Oh my, Babies!)
Chapter 47- Sex, Sex, and More Sex
Chapter 48- No Distractions
Chapter 49 - He's Seriously Not Coming!?
Chapter 50- She's in Labor!
Chapter 51- Nicole's Coming Home
Chapter 52- I'm Late
Chapter 55- Our First Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 53- Someone's Getting Married
Chapter 54- Secret Keeping is Never Good
Chapter 56- Mood Swings, Cravings, and Being Dropped from the Label
Chapter 57 - Hailey, the Ex is Back
Chapter 58 - Just One More Secret
Chapter 59 - Emergency Room Visit
Chapter 60 - At the Hospital
Chapter 61- The Secret's Out + (A recap in Case you Forgot!)
Chapter 62 - Marriage Counseling
Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!
Chapter 64- Dinner with Lianne
Chapter 65 - Luis's Father
Chapter 66 Another Secret from My Husband
Chapter 67 - Luis's Father Pays Another Visit
Chapter 68 - The Grammys, A Break In, and The Gender of Baby Jones!
Chapter 69 - Stuck on Bed Rest
Chapter 70 - Exposing My Fake Marriage to the Public
Chapter 71- My Water Broke
Chapter 72 - Six Weeks Later - Adjusting to Motherhood and a Vogue Shoot

Chapter 4

8.1K 215 7
Od XOJayB

"Luis!" She yelled, causing my eardrum to ring. She loudly chewed on a piece of gum, as she pushed me aside and let herself in..Taking off her sunglasses, she put them in her blonde hair that was put in a small bun. "Luis!" She yelled again.

"He's not here." I say, rubbing my ear.

"Liar." She hissed at me. "He told me to meet him here." She said, with a fake British accent.

"He just stepped out. Why do you have an British accent, or trying to have one?" I asked as she gave me such a disgusted look, it even made my stomach churn. Oh, like I'm not allowed to ask questions.

"Cause, if you had an ounce of sense, I'm filming a movie of a girl from London, I have to stay in character. You should see it. When is Luis coming back?" She asked me, ramming her sentences. Opening a MK black purse, she pulled out a red lipstick and used her phone as a mirror as she put on the ruby red make-up.

"Sorry, I'm not gonna be a celebrity like you, so instead of drooling over you stuck up celebrities, I'm taking Physics and American history." Be nice I think to myself, as I lower down my attitude. She stopped adding her second layer of lipstick, as she gave me a look. I straightened up. "Luis didn't say when he'd be back. But I'll tell him you stopped by, since you don't need me." I said, ushering out. She put on her glasses as her perfect eyebrows danced.

"Please, I don't even want you." She said as she walked off. Angrily, I slammed the door, shocked she said that. I've never met anyone so stuck up. I mean, I remembered her in a movie, and she was the sweetest. I guess she played different roles. An angel on set, and a bitch off.

The door bell rang a few seconds later. I rudely opened the door, but saw Kayla's shocked face. I smiled at her, hugging her as she walked in, looking around.

"I thought you gave me the wrong address!" She exclaimed loudly. She was always the loud, obnoxious one in our friendship. I thought she was beautiful. Her dark brown hair was straightened and perfectly flowing. Her tang top fit her perfect curved body as her deep blue denim shorts hugged her body.

"Ok, did your mom re-married a millionaire?!" She asked, her voice echoing across the house. I laughed cause she didn't even know I was the one who married a millionaire. I gestured her to take off her sandals before walking around the house. Her phone vibrated loudly in her pocket. She saw the screen and looked disappointed. "Great, someone bought my tickets! Those were front row too! I really wanna see a Luis Jones concert!" She scrolled down on her phone, aggravated. I laughed again. "Why are you laughing at me? Just because I want to see my future husband in concert isn't funny.  Luis Jones is my life!" I giggled a little louder, clapping my hands too.

"Oh, the irony!" I sang as she rolled her eyes and followed me to the kitchen. "Jack, could you make us some smoothies?" I asked Jack who nodded and began chopping fruits. I mouthed Personal chef to Kayla who was shocked. I waited there, scrolling through my phone before two glasses of blended fruit came to my face. I sipped the mango pineapple, the taste taking over each of my tastebuds. Kayla blankly stared at her drink. "Well try it!" I said pointing to her glass. She sipped the drink, looking at me. I gave her a confused look.

"Um, Nicole can I talk to you?" She asked grabbing me by the hand. I gripped my drink as she yanked me to the living room. "Huge mansion, a personal chef?!" She yelled whispered. "Yesterday you were the girl who lived in a condo, what's going on?!" She looked very concerned.

"It's a surprise, why don't I show you our master bath, it's huge and-" She cut me off.

"No, I'm not going anywhere until you tell me why you're living in this house-no mansion!" I nervously bit my lip.

"Get ready," I mumbled. "I'mengagedtoLuisJones." I spoke fast closing my eyes.

"Wah? Use your words. Slowly. Nicole, tell me." Kayla said.

"I'm engaged to-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"Engaged?! To who!? Since when have you been seeing someone! You're only sixteen!" I rolled my eyes, she's always sounding mother. "Nicole, all he probably wants is sex!" She said.

"Kayla look, this is gonna come like a ton of bricks. Can I just tell you who I'm engaged to?" I said as she silently nodded. "Luis Jones." I said. There was quiet, then, a sound that was hideous, a shriek. I looked to see Kayla doubled over cracking up. "Kayla, believe me, it's true. It sounds crazy, heck it is crazy, but me and Luis are together." I defensively said to her.

"You... think a celebrity would honestly marry you?!" Harsh much? "Plus, you hate his guts! You said his music is crappy. And since.. when have you been seeing him!?" She was on the couch turning a bright red. "Doesn't he have... a..girlfriend!?" She said inbetween laughs. "I know absolutely everything about Luis Jones and he does not live here!" Her laughter finally toned down. Her face was red, spit coming out her mouth, laughing like a damn seal.

"Fine, then I'll prove it," I yanked her hand and took her to the bedroom. His bedroom.

I slowly opened his door a crack, scanning his room, the drink in my hand. His bed was made up, and everything was in place. I opened the door wide as we walked in, looking around. "Ok you can search in those draws to see if anything shows this is Luis Jones." She giggled at his name as she searched.

"The closet?" She guestured and I nodded. "When we're done, we should go to see my boyfriend, Justin Bieber!" I rolled my eyes determined to find something, anything.

"Just keep everything the way you see it.".I said as she mimoked me. She scimmaged through his jackets, hats. "That's his guitar." I said to her.

"Could be anybody's. I wasn't born yesterday. Oh, I know, I read on his fanpage, he has a purple one of a kind purple leather jacket he cherishes. It said it was on the right side of his closet." Wow, so specific. I thought, as I used my fingers to touch each of the fabric. My eyes scanned something purple in a box, up on a high shelf.

"Hey, I can't reach it. Lil help?" I asked her as she used her tippy toes and the tip of her fingers slightly touching the box.

"Hey, if you're engaged, why aren't your stuff in here?" She asked. Uh think! If you want to pull off a fake marriage, at least get the lies together.

"Cause the butler hasn't sorted everything out." The voice was deep and masculine. It was a voice that belonged to Luis Jones. I froze, I mean he saw us going through his private areas. A loud shattering noise came from Kayla, the glass shattered to pieces, her smoothie spilling on the floor.

"You're... You're Luis Jones!" She stuttered, covering her mouth. "I am soo sorry here, I'll clean it up." She bent down and tried wiping up the juice, but her hand got cut by the sharp glass. She never took her eyes off of him.

"Kayla, I'll just ask the butler to clean it up. Let's give Luis some privacy, and we can go pick dresses." I gave Luis a that was close look as I escorted Kayla downstairs. "By the way your girlfriend came." I whispered in his ear as I passed by, only audible to him. It took every ounce in my muscle to not say your bitch came.

I walked Kayla down the movie room as she literally screamed. "I was just caught rumbling through his stuff, why didn't you warn me!" We both were cracking up. "I want, no, NEED details. How did my best friend get engaged to the one and only Luis Jones?!" I smiled as I went by the script Luis changed.

"My mom set us a blind date and we really hit things off. He wanted us to be kept a secret so the nosy paparrazzi wouldn't ruin things. So we met at concerts, meet-n-greets, until he popped the question! So I said yes. We're just gonna stage the proposal out in public so that's why I don't have my ring." I gave myself an imagined pat on the back. And Kayla totally bought it! But guilt came over me because I was lying to my best friend. I mean I know it's for the best reasons but I was lying.

"That is amazing! And all along you pretended to hate his music!" She laughed and I joined her, my laugh fake as this relationship.

"Wanna help me pick out my wedding dress? That's why I called you over." I laughed as we plopped down and watch some MTV Awkward. I shifted uncomfortably as on the bottom screen, Luis's song "Stay with Me" showed it was playing in the backround.

"Girl, you should have him sing that to you at your reception." I nodded, as I looked at the dresses. Before. I was looking at the dresses, now I was looking at the prices. They rolled up to thousands, ten thousands, even hundred thousands. Was he really gonna pay for a "Vera Wang" dress that cost $17,000? I stayed on the cheap section 15,000 and below.

"This one is nice" Kayla muttered showing me a flowing white dress costing $5,000. I laughed it off and smiled, although nothing was funny about this situation.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" I asked her and she smiled, nodding her head like a bobble head. "Great, I'll just let Jack know to set the table for three and find out if Luis is ok with having you." I zipped to the kitchen.

"Add another place mat." I said as I ran upstairs. I was so out of breath I even forgot to knock on his door. That's when I shield my eyes to a totally naked Luis. "Oh God! I am so sorry." He looked embarrassed but just laughed it off. "I should've knocked!" I turned around, shaking and nervous, not moving my hands from my eyes.

"Relax, you are supposed to see me nuded, after all you are my wife. You can open your eyes now. You can look now." I slowly opened my eyes to seeing him in boxers. I really just wanted to see him fully clothed, but I did walk in on the guy. I tried not to stare at his flexed, muscular, six pack, toned body. "You like what you see? Thousand of girls want some of this, you're getting this for free, remember?" He giggled but I rolled my eyes.

"Kayla's staying for dinner." I said as he nodded. "And go easy on her today, she is sorta in love with you, which frankly I don't see how or why?" I was still embarrassed about the whole naked thing and it was kinda his fault in my books.

"Fine I'll come there wearing suspenders that wrap around my di-"

"No!" I yelled as he cracked up. He was sure making things uncomfortable. "Wear some decent clothing." I say annoyed as he laughed. I looked at him up and down, quickly turning my back towards him.

"Oh, wait I almost forgot." He handed me about twelve CDs. "So you can actually listen to my music." He shrugged. "You are my wife, you should know something about me." I laughed too, but I was hot red, my heart was pumping in my ears. Had I just seen his? I stopped, even that sentence gave me the shrudders.

"Gee thanks for the.. gift." I wouldn't really call it a gift, but it was true I did need to know about his music. I tried not to touch him. I walked to my room and took a deep breath out. "Wow, just wow!" I bit my lip, cupping my hands over my sweaty face. Finally, after I pulled myself together, I walked out to his room, knocking this time.

"It's open" He says. I wait. "Yes, I'm fully clothed!" I laugh as I open the door.

"Sign this. It's for Kayla." I say. He grabs a pen and signs it.

"You sure it's not for my wife?" he askes, raising an eyebrow.

"Stop using the "w" word." I say accusingly. "Oh and why are the dresses so expensive!?" I ask him looking at the signed CD.

"Relax, I have enough money, now you can go. Buy any dream dress you want and I'll pay for it. I kinda.got the money." He pushed me jokingly as I went downstairs to the movie room.

"Took you long enough! I hope I'm not a problem." Kayla says.

"No, he is." I eyed her. "Are you wearing make-up?" I ask, smelling some flower perfume. but can't even tell her what I saw. I mean, I was his wife, I should see all that. But, it's fake! The relationship is fake. Everything is fake.

"Well, you didn't warn me I was meeting my-I mean your husband. So here I am looking bummy, going through his belongings, making a mess, not the greatest impression." I could hear a little bit of jealously, but I just brushed it off. I give her the CD as I jump up to my seat. She shrieked, looking at the CD she probably had at home, now signed by her one and beloved Luis Jones. Yes, her love, because I didn't love him, in fact, ever since that naked incident, I play hated him.

We finally pick a decent priced dress that would look great on me. The dress a gorgeous white sleeveless that flowed and made you look like I had curves. It came with diamond jewlery, pearl earrings, and a wedding veil.

I picked this one because as soon as I was done with this marriage thing and got my divorce, I wanted it to look nothing like my dream wedding dress when I marry someone I actually, truely, love.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.5K 188 16
Forced into a marriage so he can take over his family's mafia. They are told to stay married for a year. She is taking this seriously. Him not so muc...
1.2M 43.6K 32
Avalynn Grimaldi and Nicole Bonavich didn't realised that they were about to be married off because of their parents promise to each other. Since bot...
668K 18K 62
Have you ever met a man as ruthless ,selfish and stubborn as Marcus Mendez well I suppose not Meet Marcus Mendez a co-owner and CEO of Mendez indust...
3.9K 333 15
A fashion designer and a rockstar singer contract marriage It was a deal that seemed too good deal because there parents forced them. They agreed to...