Salubrious (Jason McCann)

By AlexisIsAWeirdo

*Book Two of the Neurotic Series.* Salubrious [suh-loo-bree-uh s] : favorable to or promoting health; healthf... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 59

11.8K 518 394
By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Malarie's POV

I am roughly placed into an uncomfortable wooden chair, being securely handcuffed like a wild animal to it. Both of my wrists are cuffed to each side of the arms of the chair... even more poor ankles are cuffed to the legs of the chair. All of this is nothing but a bad case of Déjà vu to me. Jason did the same exact thing when I lied to him about calling my dad, earlier on when he kidnapped me.

For the next twenty minutes or so, I do not say anything the whole time Jason and Ryan handcuffing, but only in fear of me being hurt. Or better yet, to not see Jase get all crazy and possessive he gets when he's furiously angered. But with me being silent as a mouse, that still didn't stop Jason from calling me every foul name in the book; I guess I deserve that.

"Jason don't you think the duct tape on her mouth is unnecessary, if you are going to be asking her questions?" Cal points out, as he, Alex, and Za stand lined up on the wall watching helplessly. They were threatened to be shot again, because their protests of me being handcuffed to the chair. "I guess you are right, Hood." Jason stops his tweaking of the wires all over me, and standing up to get a bottle of water from the refrigerator that's down here.

"Be still." He mumbles, taking a sip of the cold water. "I should snatch it off your face, do you know that?" He looks at me, dipping his finger inside the bottle, and placing the cool liquid over the edges of the tape.

"But I won't. I like your face... sometimes." He looks at me with an unreadable expression, and begins to lightly take off the tape from my mouth. "Jason, I got a text saying the others are here." Za's voice announces itself, with Jason turning around to look up at him.

"Great, tell them to come on down and join the party." He darkly chuckles, before slightly pulling down my shirt to continue his fixture on the wires that's on me. "Sure, thing." Za murmurs, before he walks up the stairs to the main house.

"Ow!" I screech, feeling my arm being pinched by the wire clip. Jason doesn't say anything, he just continues to place the wires how he wanted them. "You have your list of questions?" Ryan speaks to Jason, coming from behind me with the lie detector machine.

"I sure in the hell do," He replies dryly as he stands up, and walks behind me. "I won't the truth, and nothing but that. You got that, Malarie?" He speaks lowly in my ear, placing a peck on the side my neck.

Even with him doing that, I cannot be mad at him. Gosh, what is wrong with me? He is insanely crazy, possessive, aggressive, and deranged, but I still manage to love him.

"Yes, Jason." I answer and reply to him, not wanting to upset him anymore than what he already is. "Good." He places one last kiss on my neck, this time being very soft, before he sighs loudly and occupy himself with something else to do.

I silently wait in the chair for Jason's next move, not knowing what is going on in that head of his. He doesn't say anything to me at all, which is a relief but scary too. I hear movement to the left of me, which makes me turn in that direction. I see the others– gang members- Za was talking about. Wyatt, Kevin, Mike, Kim, Brandon, and Felix, make their way inside of the room with confused at seeing me handcuffed to a chair in the middle of the room. I gulp down my spit nervously, down-casting my eyes to the ground, instead of theirs looking at me.

"Welcome everyone, welcome," Jason slow claps, circling around me like a lion wanting its prey. "As you can see here, this is my wife, Malarie. Yes, I know what you all are thinking. Why is she cuffed to a chair? Why does she look the way she does? Why is she down here in the situation room? Why is she wired? Yada, yada, yada. Well to answer your questions, or some of them. She fucked some guy and cheated on me, so I want answers." He spits out every word, putting me on the spot.

"The reason why I have all of you here is simply being...I want to question you as well," he looks around the room at each one of the men... and Kim. "I found out Malarie not only cheated on me, but she cheated on me with and ex-boyfriend of hers." As Jason spoke those words, Cal looked at me wide eyed. I tried not to look at him, but we locked gazes anyway.

"I'm just going to downright say it. Did any of you ever fuck Malarie? Don't lie, I can tell when I'm being lied to." He looks serious, and I just look mortified. There were a round of 'no's', and 'no way, boss' making him nod as he tapped his chin in understanding. "That's good to hear. But you know what?" He looked at the gang members with a mischievous little smirk on his face, as he walks over to me.

"What?" They all respond at once, not breaking eye contact with him. "You all can look at me straight in my eyes and tell me no. But you know who can't? My girl, she's a horrible liar. Let's question her a little bit, put her in the hot seat. Maybe then I can actually tell whose lying to me about fucking her." He chuckles, before he snaps his finger at Ryan.

"It's all ready, man, whenever you are." He turns on the lie detector machine, waiting on Jason's queue. "I am ready. Let's begin, shall we?" He looks around the room excitedly, while everyone–including me, visibly gulps.

"Remember like last time, Malarie. Yes or no answers, okay?" Ryan looks at me quite weirdly, waiting on my response. "Okay." I say, turning to glance at the others who are already looking at me.

"We can start now. Ask her that one, Ryan." Jason taps on a piece of paper filled with writing. "Alright... Malarie, did you in fact cheat on Jason with your then ex-boyfriend, David Stevens?" He asks the first question, as Jason looks at me with his deadly lethal eyes.

"Yes." I answer truthfully, getting a room filled with gasps. I really wish he didn't invite them here. "She's telling the truth, man." Ryan whispers to Jason, as he nods his head sadly, not yet looking up from the lie detector machine.

"Alright, ask her that one." Jason's jaw clenches, before he finally looks up at me with angry, yet hidden sadness in his eyes. "Damn it. Jason, you really want me to ask it like this?" Ryan groans, getting a nod from Jason.

"Okay then. Malarie did you fuck him? David Stevens?" I told him this answer already, why does he want me to answer again? Ryan questions me, watching the machine. "Yes." I say above a whisper. "She's telling the truth." Ryan let's him know.

"What did you say, we can't hear you?" Jason ignores Ryan, just to bother me. He knows he heard me. "Yes." I say a bit louder.

"Yes you what?" He taunts me, circling around me. "Yes, I had sex with him." I say, looking into his emotionless eyes as he stops in front of me.

"Reply the way it was asked, Malarie. I'm sure you can say it, since you did it." He urges, breathing heavily as he looks at me. "Yes, I fucked him." I nearly vomit having to say it in front of everyone.

"Nice to know that. Next question, Ryan." Jason gives Ryan the go ahead to ask me more horribly embarrassing questions. "Did you have sexual intercourse with him more than once?" I look at Jason, who is waiting for me to answer.

"N-no." I respond shakily, not giving eye contact to neither one of them. "Her heart rate is going up, she's lying, dude." Ryan's statement is almost happy filled, but I shake that off.

"Oh, she's lying you say?" He laughs loudly and obnoxiously. Not to mention his eyes are widen crazily, as he stalks over to me with a huge grin on his face. "Baby, you fucking better tell the truth. Ooh, you better tell the truth. My patience is running thin." He roughly tugs my head back by my hair, causing me to wince in pain.

"Jason let her go please." I can hear Cal's pleading with him, while Jason looks me dead in my eyes. "Shut up, Cal. You better answer the damn question, Malarie." He tugs my hair a little more, not breaking his dangerous gazing look in my eyes.

"Y-yes." I answer truthfully this time, with him pushing my head back up roughly. "She's telling the truth." Ryan confirms, with Jason nodding in approval.

"You better tell all the fucking truth, I don't want to have to tell you again," He warns, pointing a stern finger my way. "As a matter of fact, how many times?" He asks his own question, giving me a look that could kill.

"Twice." I drop my head in shame, not wanting to see the look on his face. "Twice?" He repeats, and I give him a head nod in response.

"Okay, let's move along." He cracks his knuckles loudly. "They are going to be fired off a little faster now, Malarie. Remember its yes or no answers." I ready myself for any and every thing.

"Did he eat your pussy out?" My eyes widen at the bluntness of the question, causing me and everyone to look at Jason in shock. But I quickly respond, not wanting to piss him off more. "Yes." I state truthfully, seeing Ryan nodding his head at my truthfulness. Jason grinds his teeth together, waving for Ryan to continue.

"Did you suck his dick?" How did I know this question would be next? Whoo hoo another blunt question comes out of Ryan's mouth, but written down by Jason. "No." I answer firmly, knowing I'm in fact telling the truth.

"She is telling the truth, dude." He firmly pats Jase on his back, but gets harshly pushed away by him. "Why not?" Jason suddenly asks, glaring at me.

"Do I have to answer?" I find myself pleading more than actually asking. Yet as soon as me having my chin grasped harshly makes me spit out my response. "It looked weird, and I didn't want to put it in my mouth." I nearly yell out, due to his firm hands on my face.

"But you let him put it inside your vagina hole. What sense does that even make? See, I told y'all she don't think." He turns around to the others laughing hysterically, but no one laughs. If anything they all look sorry for me. "Did you have anal with him?" The next question comes, with me immediately shaking my head no.

"Verbal responses, Malarie?" Ryan reminds me. "NO!" I shout out, just wanting Jason to know no one beside him has been back there.

"I am surprised." He simply says. I wanted to so badly respond with, 'I am surprised no one has been in yours lately either.' But I knew better than that, I would have been... I don't even know what would have happened if I had said that to him. Some things are better left unsaid.

"Did you have an orgasm with him?" Why does all the questions in pertaining to David, have to be so sexual? Ryan looks at me expectantly, with Jason cracking his neck readying himself for whatever I have to say. "No." Uttering in pure shame, I announce I didn't have one single orgasm with David. Damn you, David.

"The fuck? You had sex with him on two occasions, and didn't have one orgasm?" Jase seems amused at my answer, clutching his stomach as he laughs and points at me. Stupid, sexy jerk! "No." I whisper, looking down at my Tom's on my feet.

"That has to suck for you? Shit, you know I give you several orgasms, with your multi-orgasmic ass." His continuous laughter is so not funny to me, but then again it is to him. Just by him knowing I didn't get off, probably makes him feel somewhat better about this entire situation. "Whoo, alright I'm done now. Go ahead and move along, Ry." He gives off one final snicker, before going back to serious Jason mode.

"Did he cum inside of you?" I groan loudly at the audacity of Jason. These questions of his are ridiculous! "No. It was inside of a condom... both times." I let it be known, not wanting him to think I'm that stupid to have some man release inside me.

Yeah idiot, but you let another man besides your husband sleep with you. My inner self yells at me, making me feel extremely more terrible.

"She already answered the condom question, bro. Should I move on?" Ryan waits. "Yeah, move on." Jason waves him to go, looking behind him at the silently watching crowd. Oh how badly I feel put on the spot right now.

"Have you had any type of sexual relations with any of the gang members, apart from Jason?" I am questioned with every word being emphasized sharply. I see Jason grab his gun off the table, quickly loading it with bullets. He is extremely over the top. "No. I have not had any type of sexual relations with any of them." My reply is straightforward and truthful.

"You sure? Not even your good Pal, Cal? You did once say you wanted a threesome with him in it." Jason states the truth harshly, really embarrassing me. "I am positive. We have never done anything sexual. I was very pregnant at the time I said that. As well as being easily... turned on." I cannot believe I am explaining this in front of his gang members!

"I'm sure you were. Next question, Butler." Sarcasm, nothing but pure sarcasm drips from his words. "Have you been felt up by any of the members in the gang?" Ryan looks at me with a hint of amusement on his face, but Jason just stares at me darkly, just waiting on my answer.

"No." I rush out, knowing I am lying– horribly at that. I just don't want anyone to get hurt. It was never supposed to be brought up. "Man... she's not being truthful." Ryan could barely get the words out of his mouth, before Jason jumps up and rushes over to me.

"NO!" Cal runs over to Jason, knocking him down... who unfortunately knocks me down in the process. We slam into the ground with a harsh thud– me still being handcuffed, with a throbbing headache coming on instantly. "LET ME GO, CAL! WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED YOU MALARIE?" He screams in my ear, trying to... hit me?

His arms swings back in the air, but the blow coming my way never touches me. In that moment I realize the others have interfered, and Jason is pulled back. I lay on the ground flat on my back in the wooden chair shaking violently, seeing everyone yelling, shouting, fighting, and going insane over Jason's behavior.

"You are a son of a bitch, Jason! Don't you ever try to put your damn hands on my Mal Pal!" I hear Cal screaming, seeing him and Jason rolling around on the ground punching each other. "I don't give one flying fuck! She lied to me! I'll fucking kill you, Hood!" Before I can even warn Cal, I see a gun placed in the middle of his head.

"JASON!" The guys and Kim shout in shock, holding their hands up as the gun is pointed in their direction. "Malarie, if you like your friend's life... I swear you better tell me who touched you in this room." He breathes crazily, clenching his teeth in anger.

"Cal... and Alex," I say, letting the tears fall down my face. "But we were all playing around, though. Just fun and games; joking around." I add quickly, wanting to shine some type of light on the current situation.

"My brother," he squints his eyes at me, turning his gaze onto Cal who is looking worried with the gun still pressed against his head. "And your so called best friend. Where did you touch her?" He grits, looking down at Cal.

"On her ass, man. But it was nothing, we were trying to take her sandwich awa-" Cal is suddenly knocked out cold, shutting him up almost instantly. I scream in fright, not believing he would do something like that to Cal. Out of all people. "Did anyone else touch her? Say it now or be shot in your hand if I find out myself." He gets up away from Cal's knocked out body, walking slowly to each gang member.

"No, boss." They respond in unison, except for Alex. "Good. You are dismissed." They all leave quickly, except Wyatt, Za, Alex and Ryan, who stupidly sat back and watched everything unfold without even batting an eyelash to help break it up.

"Jason, I need you to calm down, alright?" Wyatt slowly walks in front of Jason, trying to speak some type of sense into his brain. Dude, that doesn't work for anything. To be honest that makes it worst! "Did I ever tell you to calm down when your wife cheated on you?" My eyes widen at the thought of Rebecca ever cheating on him.

"No you didn't," He sighs in defeat, looking down at me still on the ground. "But that's your wife, Jason. At least pick her up off the ground, don't treat her so aggressively." He points my way, making Jason turn to me.

"Again, did I tell you to stop beating the living shit out your wife for when you were being so aggressive? In reality I didn't even slap, punch, or kick my wife. I may have pushed her around a little bit, maybe even choked her tad too roughly, but I didn't hit her like you did to Becca." He utters in disgust, and no other words were spoken from Wyatt, seeing he spoke some type of truth.

"You are fucking nasty, Malarie!" Pure malicious seeps his thrown my way, scaring me to the point of no return. "And you freaking suck, Alexander. That's my wife, you asshole!" Alex didn't even see the punch coming, before he too was knocked out cold as Cal.

I scream in horror as I watch his body limply fall down to the ground with a loud crash. Za, Ryan, and Wyatt seem unaffected by this, but I am for sure affected by it. I just watched to men I know be knocked out cold... by my husband.

"Get them out of here; I have to talk to her privately." I hear Jason mumble, causing me to widen my eyes in nervousness. "Do you still want to do the electricity shock treatment on her? To teach her a little lesson?" I hear Ryan ask in what seems like glee. That asshole! What the hell is wrong with him?

"Nah, I have a way better lesson to teach her." His reply is eerie calm, but I can hear the danger in his tone of voice. "As you wish. If you change your mind you know where to find me. I'm going to my girl's house, she's expecting me." Ryan leaves with no other words spoken, leaving me and Jason... alone!

Oh my goodness! I only just realized that I will be alone with Jason... while he is extremely livid as hell. Okay, Malarie, everything is fine. I'm only just on the ground... with my arms and legs handcuffed to a chair... making me completely useless to defend myself. Yeah, I am totally fine. Shit! Nothing is fine here in my eyes, although I do trust him. He wouldn't hurt me... sexually or intentionally, right? It's not his fault; it's simply those voices in his head. Yeah, that's what it is. His mental illness is the reason why he always rea-

"AHHH!" I scream as I am lifted and placed over his shoulder, causing me to hit and beat on his back in defense... and fright! "What the hell? Stop that! Stop all that damn moving, before I lose my handling and drop you!" He warns, making me halt my actions of hitting him. I do not want to be dropped.

"Where are you taking me?" I nervously mutter, holding on tightly as we leave the room that I now can see looks very scary! "Shut up." A dry response is what I get, quickly hushing me up.

I stay quiet the whole time he ascends up the squeaky stairs that leads up to the basement, all while he tightly holds me on his shoulder. I didn't even know there was another room under the basement; leave it to Jason to keep that little detail to himself. We finally reach the top of the stairs, with him putting me down and moving the wall like it's a revolving door. I stare at this in astonishment, not knowing our wall moved! Oh he's good; he's real good at hiding things like this.

"Go on," He pushes me inside our all too familiar basement, only for me to stumble on my feet, to busy paying more attention to him closing up the wall. "Damn it! You are too clumsy and nosey too!" He raises his voice at me, only causing me to shy away.

"I'm sorry." Mumbling, I get a scoff. "Whatever, just forget it," he waves it off as he takes a seat on a worn out couch against the wall.

"Well, sit your ass down we have to talk." He points next to him. "Okay." I take the seat, I guess too closely to him, because he pushes me away roughly.

I hold in my tears from spilling out, his action spoke very loudly to me. He doesn't want me next to him– especially closely at that. He hasn't pushed me away like that in such a very long time; again, I guess I deserve it. I just want this all the blow over... I highly doubt that, though. I want him to hold me, to kiss me, and to tell me everything is going to be alright. Yet I know that isn't going to happen any time soon.

"I want a divorce." I am completely shock written by those words leaving his mouth. I heard him say it back in New Zealand; I just thought he was still drunk. "Why?" I inquire, even though I know exactly why he wants one.

"You fucking cheated on me with your stupid ex-boyfriend, Malarie! TWICE at that!" He screams in my face, getting all of his spit on me. "It wasn't like that." I begin to cry again; quite shocked I have any cry left.

"Then what was it like, huh? You are a damn hypocrite, no wonder why you were so caught up on me cheating on you. It was YOU the whole entire time." As he finishes his sentence, he sits back against the couch and laughs.

"This entire time it was you... YOU! I went all out of my way to not cheat on you, being this little pussy of a boyfriend to you, just for you to spread your legs and be pounded by another man's penis. Damn, you sure got your karma, Jason McCann. My fucking karma!" He continues to laugh, beginning to rock back and forth mumbling to himself. "I'm not doing that, A! Be quiet, C! Oh alright, B!" He stops his talking to himself all of a sudden, and then pushes me down onto the couch with such harshness.

It was so harsh and rough, I'm sure the wind probably gotten knocked out of me. Well, in my case my breath. My eyes grow larger at his action, not sure what he would do to me. I don't want to think of him doing that to me, but I do and I begin to scream thinking he's going to take advantage of me.

"Please, Jason! Please don't do what I think you are going to do." I cry feeling my shirt being pushed up above my breast, showing off my bra to him. "Be quiet." He calmly speaks, running his rough, callus hands along my stomach.

I quiet down somewhat, although I am not able to control my little cries of protest. I can't even seem to stop my little shakes, not having any clue what he's doing to me.

"You showed off this body that belongs to me. You let him touch, suck, lick, horribly try to pleasure, and TASTE, the body that I claimed as mine. How dare you," He talks as if he's talking to himself, running his fingers along my stomach. "We have a life together." He whispers, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans.

My breath hitches in my throat, causing me to sit straight up at his movements on my jeans. I look at him in worry... in an untrusting manner, yet he lightly pushes me back down, rubbing small circles on my jean covered thighs. My breathing picks up– my heart pounding out my chest, not understanding what's going on. I feel my jeans and panties move down a little, and then I begin to cry loudly.

"Please don't rape me, Jason. Please don't do this; please don't do this to me." I pleadingly beg for him not to do it. "I am not going to rape you! That isn't me anymore." That is all says before he slowly traces his finger over my cesarean scar on my lower stomach.

"You gave me our first son; Jacob Alexander McCann. You were just 28 weeks when you needed an emergency C-section. Your fluid shit– that I now know was your water– broke early. You were so scared... I was too, even when I put on a brave look. I was scared too." He moves his body some, lying his head down on my stomach and continues to trace my scar some more. "Jason." I say his name, but he doesn't answer, he only continues to talk.

"Several weeks before you given birth to our son, we both made the decision to adopt a beautiful daughter; Natasha Sophia McCann. I needed to keep her as my child... even when you said no. You finally gave in and fell in love with her too, giving me two children to love for the rest of my life. I have Joel with another woman; Christine. You accepted him as if he was yours, and I love that. Even when you were angry at me and her, you still managed to love him as if he was our kid together." He rubs my belly button, almost calming my wild nerves.

"Jason." I call his name once more, yet again he ignores me and continues to talk. "We have twins together; a daughter named Ariel Rose, and a son named, Jasper Jason. In the beginning I had my thoughts of you cheating on me, only having to do with me finding your legs wrapped around some stalker dude named, Seth. You say he tried to rape you before, and was going to finish what he started when I caught you guys. I beat his ass and put him in a coma, still thinking the kids were his. But since you had sex with Dan around the same time... months before I got released from prison, I'm starting to think they are his kids. I know Seth is not the father; Jasper and Ariel look nothing like him. As for David, I think they are, so I want a DNA test done on them. I just do not know if they are mine." He stops his talking, getting up from his laying position on me, to sit up.

"They ARE yours!" I yell at him, wanting to smack him for even saying and thinking otherwise. "I don't know that for sure, Malarie. I find it highly suspicious how I came home and you were already pregnant, practically due!" He points at my stomach accusingly, not caring if I cried or tried to protest.

"You know I drove to California every so many weeks to see you! We had sex EVERY single time I came to visit!" I grow mad now, not wanting him to get any ideas of me having babies by other men. "You didn't visit me anymore for two years! TWO damn years, Malarie. I know this, because I told your ass to never come visit me if I wasn't going to be pounding into you." He yells in my face again, making me cry even more.

"Yeah? So you don't remember calling me, saying you were sorry seven months before you came home? Well I do! Your personality was all jacked up. You were sad, shy, quiet Jason; I had to take lead." My voice drops, watching as squints his eyes thinking about the memory.

"You even asked me how we gotten pregnant with the twins, when you saw my huge belly. I told you in the room at that welcome home party for you." I say a bit softer, seeing him shaking his head in denial. He knows it's true. "I don't remember that." He blatantly lies, not wanting to be wrong. "Well I do." My mind reminisces back to nearly seven months ago.

"How many months are you?" He looks to me, waiting for my answer. "Well this time around, I made it past twenty eight weeks. But I'm twenty nine weeks, as known as seven months." I speak proudly, tapping the top of my stomach.

"So I'm guessing when you visited me again, seven months ago... I got you uh, got you pregnant, again?" He says, although it comes out as a question. "Yes, that's what I'm thinking, because the last time we had sex before I visited you... was two years ago." I speak lowly, still tapping on my bloated belly. There was movement, lots of movement.

"You know you remember that conversation we had, because I remember it! And we both know I have a bad memory. I am not lying about the twins being yours." I speak lowly, yet knowing for sure he heard me. "I don't care; I still want a DNA test done. That leads me to my next thing to say to you; you are not to be here around the kids anymore. I want you out of my house today, as soon as we are done discussing whatever this is." I feel as if a knife has been shoved into my chest.

"What? No! You are not taking me away from children. No, you cannot do that to me." I jump up to my feet, standing over him like a mama bear ready to attack. "Yes, I am!" He stands up as well, his height and size much taller than me.

"No. Please, no. Jason, those are my babies. I love them so much. Those are my kids; I carried three, adopted one, and have taken one in as if he's my own. Please, you cannot do this me, not our kids." I plead; my emotions all over the place.

"I DO NOT CARE! You clearly didn't care if you were whoring around, why should I? MY kids will not have that type of mother– parent around them. You are talking about you carrying, adopting, and taking one in as your own? Hell, it was my idea to adopt, Tasha. To be quite honest, I found her first, so she's my child more than she is yours. I put Jacob inside of you, so you know what? He is MINE too! As for Joel... you aren't even blood related to him, so again... mine! You can take the twins all I care." I drop to my knees at his rude words, not believing he would do this to me.

"Those children are mine, too, and you know it. The twins are even yours you, asswipe! I cannot believe you would say and do this to me! I am your wife, your best frien-" he throwing a chair at the wall makes me stop my talking. "They are not yours anymore! I don't care what you say anymore, lady. Until you can learn not to have some jerk's dick inside your vagina, then we can talk. And you know what? You can't even take the twins with you either. I have helped raise, watch, feed, clothed, provide a home for them, and have spent my precious money on those two, so they are mine as well! Leave, get out of my damn house!" He shouts uproariously, throwing more things at the wall, as he cries tears of anger.

"Jason, please. Please let me stay with my beautiful babies." I clasp my hands together, still on my knees. "No. When you can realize you are wrong, and actually tell me why you cheated on me, then we can talk." He clenches his fist, speaking through gritted teeth.

"You won't let me explain." I say plainly, through watery eyes. "Maybe I can't stand to hear you speak to me! Now. Get. The. Hell. Out. My. House." He grits deadly slow, enunciating each word clearly.

"Okay." My heart breaks and I get up off the ground without any other choice. "I am still getting that DNA test done on the twins, just for my own benefit. I have to know if they are in fact mine. Please don't come here, I do not want you interacting with the kids... or any of the guys in this house." He sounds a bit calmer now, but he doesn't look at me, he only looks at the wall, all while he breathes heavily.

"When will I be able to see them... our kids?" I question, wiping my tears away from my face. "I don't know. Don't call, don't text, don't come by, don't even send me an email, just stay away for a while. Or until I can actually speak to you without wanting to bite off all your fingers and toes. Then maybe then you can see the kids. Please leave, Malarie, I don't want to have to physically move you myself. I am getting very angry, and at this point I cannot help if I hurt you in anyway." He begins to throw different objects around the basement again, screaming and yelling at the voices in his head.

I rush up the basement stairs, getting away from Jason and his anger issues. I make it back up to the main house, seeing Za, a conscious Cal, and Alex, along with Pattie standing around looking at me sadly. I fight back the tears from falling, but I let them out anyway. I am quickly pulled into a group hug, with the constant assurances of everything being okay, and that Jason will change his mind on the children and their well-being.

I want to truly believe that, but I think he is done. Like officially done with me. I think he feels more so betrayed about him actually trying his hardest to be a better man for me, just for me cheat on him and not tell him for many, many months. He had to find out from someone else– the actual person... on our honeymoon weekend. Gosh.

"Where are the children? Did they hear or see anything?" I say once we all pull away from each other. Not one dry eye between the five of us. "They are sleeping in their rooms. They didn't see too much, just Uncle Cal attacking daddy. I assured them we were playing around, but y'all have smart kids. I don't know if Tasha was fooled but Joel and Jacob for sure." Cal pulls me into another hug, as I nod at his responding to me.

"Go up there and see them. Kiss them, and tell them you love them," Pattie says softly, giving me a look of pure sadness. "Go on, hurry!" She quickly pushes me in the direction of the stairs.

I hurriedly sprint up the stairs, needing, wanting to see my children. I make it to each of their rooms, giving them all several kisses as I held them in my arms. I would have never imagined me not being able to see them, but that's just the way it is for right now.

My sweet, beautiful babies; Natasha, Joel, Jacob, Jasper, and Ariel, mommy loves you all so very much! I will be back to see you very soon. I will hold you, hug you, and kiss you all over your faces as if there no tomorrow. I love you, be good for me... for mama. That is the last thing I said in a whisper to myself, before I grabbed another suitcase and made my way to... somewhere that is not home.

_________________________

- Chapter 59 has now come to an end. Very crazy, intense, and sad! I know, but hey it's like that sometimes. But never fear, (or do) more chapters are near.

- It's my little Chubby Cheek Dinosaur Tail's birthday today!!! Oh my goodness he is 23! Stop growing up my Alphabet Soup, I cannot take it! Happy birthday Justin!!

- Alexis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
929 33 16
⚠️WARNING⚠️ ADULT CONTENT This story is Intended for individuals 18 And over!!! First love can be tricky! It can be one of the most beautiful exper...
9.8M 347K 90
[Highest Rank ~ #1 in Fanfiction] 7/18/2016 BOOK ONE → "YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME!" He screamed. You stared down at the silver pistol that was dangling...
31.4K 1.3K 77
In which a woman named Ana Palvin falls in love with her new neighbor Jason McCann, but she has barely seen who he really is. His attempts to warn he...