BangTan Boys In Luv 1

By fiqah0812

Between the two.. More

BangTan Boys In Luv
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Episode 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Finale

Chapter 38

562 23 7
By fiqah0812

Later at night, Yujin wore the same outfit as she wore at the photoshoot but she put on some minor details. She finished dressed with her tutu-like skirt. Satisfied for what she had done, she waited for Jungkook at the lobby. She waited and waited but he did not seem to be here yet. Yujin looked at her watch and when she was about to get up from her seat, her eyes were being closed by someone's hand. The hand was then removed and as soon as she opened her eyes, a bouquet of flowers were in front of her. She turned to her left and saw Jungkook smiling from ear to ear.

"Surprised?" Jungkook asked even though he knew her reaction.

He then stood in front of her and but noticed that he rubbing his neck shyly. He then calmed himself down and looked straight to her.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook suddenly proposed.

Yujin was stunned by his proposal and did not have words to say.

"Jin hyung told me what actually happened when you went out to the beach yesterday with him. He..told me that you like someone else..," Jungkook said.

Seeing that she was still shocked, he continued,"You don't have to give your answers now. Even if you like someone else, I'll make sure to change your mind after we go for our halloween party."

Jungkook pulled her hand and ushered her to their destination which was only a few minutes walk. From afar, she could see the colourful lights as she was being dragged by Jungkook. When they reached the place, she saw the rest of the BTS members having fun. RapMon saw the both of them and warmly welcomed them.

"Wow! Yujin ah, did you do something to your halloween outfit?" J-Hope asked while admiring your outfit.

"..I just put some minor details here," Yujin shyly pointed out.

"It's way beautiful now," Suga smiled.

"She really knows how to melt our hearts," Jimin swayed by her beauty.

"Especially his heart," Jin pointed out while teasing V who was focusing on her.

"V ah! Did you fell for Yujin now?" Suga teased along with Jin.

When V heard that, he quickly turned away and pretended to be busy with his phone.

"Yah maknae ah. Did you really like her that much that you can't let her hand go? You're making me jealous right now," J-Hope was slightly envy by their skinship.

Yujin quickly let go but Jungkook grabbed her hand tightly and said,"I won't let go of her. I'll follow whenever she goes. There's lots of good looking guys here. Who knows...she will be attracted by one of them.."

"Yujin will feel suffocated...right Yujin shii?" RapMon nudged her playfully.

Yujin just smiled and Jimin joined in,"Why don't we let her enjoy herself here. I'm sure she wants to be alone at some point."

Everyone turned their heads to Jimin in amazement.

"What?" Jimin looked confused.

"For , you are actually making sense," J-Hope teased.

"His brain must have been functioning well tonight," Jin teased along while laughing.

"Where is my cute and silly Jimin gone to? What have you done to him?" Suga teased too while putting his arm on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yah. I'm always smart okay..," Jimin pouted.

Everyone laughed including Yujin.

========

Jungkook decided to let her roam around by herself but still keep her in check. However, not long, he was being surrounded by the girls there and soon he lost eyesight of Yujin. Meanwhile, Yujin went to the bar area to sit down. The bartender approached her and asked in English,"Do you want to try our new mocktail?"

Yujin nodded and he swiftly made the new mocktail in front of her. Soon, someone sat beside her and touched her hand. She turned and saw a drunkard man smiling at her.

"Hey...I'm Chris...what's yours?" He asked in drunkard tone.

Yujin quickly let go of his touch and ignored him. Chris then wrapped his arm around her waist and sat closer to her. She panicked and tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"Hey...let's have fun together," He whispered to her ear.

She widened her eyes and was about to give him a slap when someone helped her.

"Hey. Let go of your hand from her waist," V said in a stern voice.

Chris looked up and asked in an angry tone,"Who are you? And I saw her first...mind you.."

"I'm her boyfriend," V glared at him.

Both of them looked shocked especially Yujin. Chris slowly let go of her waist and walked away, disappointed.

"Are you okay?" V asked her.

She nodded and thanked him for earlier. V was about to go when she said,"V shii..Can you stay with me? I'm getting slightly scared of being alone after what just happened earlier.."

V did not answer and Yujin looked flustered upon her request and quickly said,"But if you have to go somewhere else, I'm fine -,"

Before she could finish her sentence, V returned to his seat and turned to the bartender to order a mocktail.

"I'll just accompany you till Jungkook's here," V told her.

"...Thanks," Yujin felt reassured and smiled to herself.

V noticed her reassuring smile from the corner of his eye and he too smiled to himself. Not long, they started to chat and laughed at simple jokes.

=========

A few minutes later, V asked if she wanted to head out. She just agreed and went along. V walked her out and both of them stood outside the halloween party. They leaned against the railing and felt the cold fresh air with their backs facing the gazebo.

"....So....you and Jungkook...how far is your relationship?" V asked while wanting to know.

"Actually we're just friends," Yujin clarified with him.

V was slightly surprised by her answer and asked,"But both of you look really close...like a couple.."

Yujin just sighed and made him intrigued by asking more,"Wae? Something wrong?"

"I shouldn't have fun right now...I still have a lot of things to settle there," She gave a deep sigh.

"Are you worried about your parents' will?" V remembered that day.

She then faced the gazebo and some of her hair strands started to untangle due to the cold wind.

"...I just don't want to think about that now...If it was meant to be for me, I'll just donate the fortune to the people who need it more than me. I mean I'll put aside for my education fees before that," Yujin told about her plans.

V peered over her and worried for her for some reason. He then took off his jacket after seeing her shaking from the cold.

"Keep yourself warm before you get sick," V said with concern.

She looked at him and saw that he was shaking from the cold air too since his clothes are quite thin. She then shared the jacket with him but it's impossible to fit both of them together. V knew what she was going to do and found out a way for them to warm themselves up. He put the jacket on top of him and gave her a warm back hug.

Yujin's heart started to pound fast at his skinship but felt warmth at the same time. Not knowing how she felt, V said,"This way, we both will feel warm."

========

At the same time, Jungkook was finding Yujin when he saw what happened outside the gazebo. He stopped his tracks and saw how intimate both of of her and V were, not knowing the real situation. Jungkook clenched his fist and quickly walked away.

Meanwhile, Yujin quickly get away to avoid any confusion.

"I..I'll head to the washroom for a while," Yujin left for the washroom.

V then walked back to the gazebo and rejoined his group. Just then, Jungkook approached V and asked,"Is there something between the two of you?"

"...What are you talking about?" V sounded confused by his sudden question.

"You are trying to flirt with her even though you knew I like her," Jungkook raised his voice slightly.

V now knew who he was talking about and asked,"Do you mean Yujin?"

Jungkook frowned angrily and V looked straight at him,"...Why should only you be close with her? You're not her boyfriend."

V is now testing his limits and Jungkook without hesitation flew a fist on his cheek. V fell to the ground with his hard punch. And that caught everyone's attention. The BTS members saw what happened to V and rushed to them.

"Yah. What happened?" J-Hope asked Jungkook.

Jungkook did not answer and just glared at V. Jin helped V got up and saw blood from the corner of his lips.

"Yah. What happened?" Jin repeated J-Hope's question towards V.

V too glared at Jungkook and also did not anything.

"You knew how much I like her and you interfered?" Jungkook raised his voice more higher.

"She said you both are just friends," V said after remembering what Yujin said to him.

"Wait...is this fight about a girl?" Rapmon asked the both of them.

"He started it!" Jungkook pointed out.

"What?!" V protested.

Jungkook then rushed to him and grabbed his collar. The rest of the BTS members were shocked by the maknae's retaliation and hurried to stop the fight. Meanwhile, Yujin just left the washroom when she heard a commotion. She heard pushed herself through the crowd and saw Jungkook fought with V. Suga noticed Yujin standing in front of the crowd and went to her.

"Yujin shii, you got to help us to stop this fight," Suga pleaded.

"What happened?" Yujin asked.

"They were fighting over you," Suga said.

She looked bewildered and saw how hard the members trying to separate the both of them. She courageously approached them and stood in front of both of them.

"Stop the both of you!" Yujin shouted.

Jungkook and V saw her and flustered.

"If this is what makes both of you fight, I think it's better for me to back off. I don't want this is because of me, both of you fight between yourselves. Both of you are friends before you guys meet me. Don't destroy your friendship just because of a girl," Yujin said her piece before leaving the halloween party with half disappointment and half guilt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

smartphone By <3

Fanfiction

69K 3.1K 26
:)
627 1 25
If this isn't the repetition of the past, Then I don't know what is.
10.1K 85 7
BTS
170K 3.3K 59
BTS IMAGINES!!! ♡♥