Bitten By Love {Dantana}

Od DLovaticShipper207

What happens if you wake up ...Ice cold.. and don't remember a thing..? What if the one you love....was righ... Viac

Bitten By Love {Dantana}
Chapter 2 [First Flashback]
Chapter 3 [Remember When We First Met..]
Chapter 4 [What Ifs...]
Chapter 5 [The Lingering Memories..]
Chapter 6 [Training & Looking]
Chapter 7 [Found Her]
Chapter 8 [Call Me First..]
Chapter 9 [Frist LipLock]
Chapter 10 [Love Hurts Sometimes]
Chapter 11 [Love Hurts Sometimes] {Part 2}
Chapter 12 [You Control Me More Than You Think..]
Chapter 14 [My Old Diary]
Chapter 15 [Dream]
Chapter 16 [Start Over]
Chapter 17 [I Miss You]
Chapter 18 [Plot Twist]
Chapter 19 [Should Or Shouldn't Have]
Chapter 20 [Saving Your Heart] {Last Chapter}

Chapter 13 [The Mind Reader]

1.5K 61 4
Od DLovaticShipper207

Author's Note:

i know this is like supper supper short and its not the best... i don't normally wright a chapter that's only about 1500 words i usually make it 2500+ but it's just i have an idea that i really want the next Chapter to be about so i hope you enjoy this and i hope i will soon post a chapter for MTAF i'm halfway through writing wise anyway tell me what you think of this please i need your feed back on the story i really want your criticism on this chapter and the story on general <3 =]

===With Santana Stefan and Dani====

Dani had managed to feed enough for a whole week ..she, Stefan and Santana were now at the forest once Dani had had enough to drink she whipped her lips and managed to get her fanges right back to normal canines ..Santana couldn't stand to watch Dani as she sucked on the blood of a dear..she spent most of the time looking away..she hated the fact that what Dani needed to survive was blood..she hated that Dani had to suffer with being a vampire all cause of the consequences from happening to fall for her a tear fell down her cheek..because of the shame that lingered in her body ..she felt like everything is her fault..she dozed of for a while thinking of how Dani would have been better of without happening to meet her or fallen for her..but her thoughts were soon interrupted..by the gentle voice of Dani..Stefan had gone to see if he could find Jade wondering around somewhere in the forest...

"..Don't blame yourself.." Dani said in such a gentle voice ..Santana drowned with confusion she hadn't said a thing to Dani about what she was thinking she found it odd how could she have possibly known that that was exactly what she was thinking..she hadn't said she blamed herself nor has she ever brought the subject up with Dani so she could be suspicious about it ..

"..how..how could you possibly know what i was thinking..?" Santana asked her face dawned with utter confusion ..as well as Dani's she shook her head rubbing it as she closed her eyes and opened it again all in seconds..

"didn't you just say how you thought my life would be better without you..?" Dani asked with confusion "i..just heard you say it..." Dani said as she looked into Santana's eyes that were shot wide open 

"but ..i didn't say it.." Santana said as she approached Dani..was Dani reading her mind...was it even possible she asked herself in her head ..

"is it..?" Dani asked referring to the question in Santana's head ..Santana's eyes shot wider than how they were now ...impossible she thought to herself as her eyes widened.."i can read your mind.." Dani said as Santana snapped out of her thoughts..

"what am i thinking now..?" Santana asked as she kept her mind focussed on a rock that was right behind Dani..Dani closed her eyes fro a second then pointed towards the exact rock Santana was thinking about in her head 

"that..rock" Dani said then turned back around to face Santana..

"can you do that with anyone else..?" Santana asked amazed by what Dani could do..

"i..i don't know.." Dani said as she scratched the back of her neck..

"let's head back home and find out.." Santana said as both women made their way back home ...

===With Jade===

Jade instantly stood up as the red headed girl approached her..Jade suddenly felt tensed up for a minute there..she could not tear her eyes away from this girl ..she didn't even know her name..she was stunning..almost as stunning as Tori..Tori..she crossed her mind again ...she shook her head slightly..as she managed to tear her eyes away from the girl for at least a second to say hi back ..she pretended to dust of the dust that supposedly would have been on her jeans..

"hi.." Jade said as she dusted of the fake dust from her jeans..

"..did i interrupt something.." the red headed girl asked politely .."..i'm sorry it's just i'm kinda lost.." she said once jade didn't answer her first question..Jade looked at the girl...and feel into a deep gaze ..her eyes..those brown eyes..they reminded her of Tori..they were beautiful..just like Tori's..Jade cursed herself once she realised she was back to thinking about Tori..the girl noticed Jade's gaze as she blushed a slight red..a few seconds of silence passed and the girl spoke again.."can..you help me..?"

Jade nodded as she slightly smiled ..something about this girl..she had something of Tori..maybe her brown striking eyes..maybe this is her chance to move on..Jade thought..she knew there was no possible way Tori could love her back..and it stung her heart so bad..she doesn't want to feel it again..maybe if she convinced herself..that whoever this girl was to be Tori..she wouldn't need the real Tori...but no matter what happened she knew that nothing will compare to the real Tori..her mind snapped out of it's thoughts once the girl spoke again..

"i'm Katlen by the way..but you can call me Cat.." she said smiling as she extended her arm for Jade to shake it..

"Jade.." Jade said once she took a hold of Cat's hand and shook it softly..

"do you by any chance know the way out of this forest..?" Katlen asked still smiling as she let go of Jade's hand..

"i know this forest like the back of my hand.." Jade said smiling "i'll help you out follow me.." Jade said "maybe you can tell me more about you on the way.." Jade said hopefully ..she wanted to get to know this girl..maybe she could help her move on..

===With Santana and Dani===

as they were both making their way to the house Dani stopped along the way there was something on her mind she couldn't really let slip..

"hey Santana..?" Dani said in a low voice causing Santana to stop walking and turn around she looked at Dani and saw Dani looking down at the ground..Santana felt her heart drop to her stomach what was wrong..

"yeah..?" Santana said as she saw Dani slowly lift her head up 

"i'm sorry.." Dani said softly as she looked into Santana's eyes..Santana was confused ..

"sorry for what..?" Santana asked as she locked eyes with Dani..

"for..attacking you.." Dani said then looked away as she felt a tear of shame fall down her cheek "i didn't mean to i just.." she couldn't really find anything to say Santana walked towards her as she raised her chin up by two fingers..

"hey it's okay i know you didn't mean to.." Santana said oh so softly as she let a smile escape her lips..she whipped Dani's single tear of shame.. "you don't have to apologise i know you didn't mean to.." Dani smiled weakly which caused Santana's smile to grow "come on the house is just right around the corner.." Santana said as she took Dani's hand and pulled her towards the door..

==With Jade and Katlen==

"so..?" Jade said as soon as they were out of the forest they seem to have bonded pretty quickly..they have drowned into a couple of small conversations it was nice..but really fast..Jade looked at Katlen 

"so..i guess you do know this forest like the back of your hand.." Katlen said smiling at Jade.. "you come here often ?"

"yeah just every now and then.." Jade said smiling..

"and why would a girl like you come here often ?" Katlen asked her head tilted sideways as a small smile formed on her lips

"girl like me..?" Jade said as she chuckled.."what do you mean a girl like me ..?" Jade asked interested 

"well i don't know.." Katlen said as she stood upright again.. "you just.." she said as she looked at Jade ..more like gazed.. "strike me as a badass chick .." she blushed as Jade chuckled while she said that ..

"well do you like badass chicks ?" Jade asked ..she visionized Katlen as Tori..she knew it was wrong..but this is the only way her heart seemed satisfied..maybe in time her feelings for Tori will fade..who knows ...maybe Katlen would make her feel better than Tori did..

"i'll tell you as soon as i find out.." Katlen said as she walked closer to Jade she kissed her cheek as a blush filled hers "bye Jade" she said as she walked away ...Jade touched her cheek on the spot that Katlen kissed her a slight smile formed on her lips and it got bigger once she imagined it to be Tori's..but her thoughts were soon interrupted by a deep voice..

"Jade ?" Stefan called out to her..Jade turned around and smiled at Stefan..Stefan smiled back not really sure why..Jade walked to Stefan her small smile still plastered on her lips.."why are you smiling..?" Stefan asked Jade as his smile grew bigger ..

"no particular reason.." Jade said as she passed by Stefan "come on let's head home" ..Stefan decided to let her go this time but he vowed himself to ask what was making her smile later..

===With Katlen===

once Jade and Stefan were out of sight she walked back to the forest and went straight to a place that was dark as the night sky..she hurried through the rock wall that shut behind her ..she walked straight to a room where there was a man who looked somewhat like Stefan only..his hair was black and long..and he looked more...more evil..she smiled evilly once he smirked at her..

"how long do you need before you get to the mind reader ?" he asked her 

"not long..my way in is Jade..if i can make her fall for me maybe i can get her to take me to her friends which there for lies the mind reader.." she said with a evil smirk..

"good this plan better work" he said 

"it will" she reassured him..

To Be Continued..

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.2K 65 9
This story is being: *EDITING* *ON HOLD* Danica always knew she was powerful, but just how powerful no one really knows yet. She's 17 on the verge...
55K 1.8K 35
DISCONTINUED Something happened but what you may ask your feelings were taken away emotionally and physically so you can't feel anything mentally Yo...
16.5K 383 59
How do you welcome love into your life when it's something you've never known? Fate decides who comes into our lives but we can decide who stays. Unl...
355K 10.7K 33
It all starts with a bite. A bite turns you. A bite is considered "a gift". But not to Alexandria Chase, a newly bitten werejaguar who struggles with...