Healing Touch

By B_and_R79

At the young age of ten, Lily was kidnaped by a band conniving rouges. Lily had suffered from mental and phys... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Updating This Weekend!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

12.8K 318 15
By B_and_R79

"What the hell do you mean?" Landon asked. His body began to shake and I touched his hand to calm him down. I turned him so he was looking at me. I put my hand to his cheek and rubbed my thumb in circles.

"Clam down, okay? Now is not the time to go wolf on me." I said and I got a small chuckle from him.

I turned around to face James and took a deep breath.

"What's wrong with me, James?" I asked in a small voice.

With all these dreams and secrets, I'm not sure how much more I can take.

"There is so much you don't know..." he started.

I was then informed all about William and I have to say it was kind of sad. I mean the thing he did to that girl every...wait.

"How often did you say he cut her?" I asked

"Every month," He said.

"You don't think... I mean- there's no way-" I said and tears came in to my eyes.

"I'm afraid so Lily," James said and looked down, "but the good thing is that he never got time to finish."

"When that rogue put his drops of blood in your back, your body didn't like it. Now that you have met your mate, your body is rejecting the blood. That's why you were throwing up blood."

"So I was throwing up his blood?" I asked. It just that knowing that I was throwing up blood is one thing, but knowing I was throwing up HIS blood is just repulsing.

I started to think about the time where he would pull out the knife and he would always say, " One month closer." At the time I didn't know what it meant but now...

"What do you mean by 'it's happening'?" I heard Landon say from behind me.

"Well, It's part of the process. Its about the time where he would cut Lily, so here body is getting ready for it. I read that the process has only been completed once, which was completed by William. There are stories about people that did not go through the process. It doesn't always happen but some people... they well... they get sick. It starts with the back, and then continues into other things. The really bad part is that... well some people don't... they um..."

"Some people don't what?" I questioned. Now more scared and confused than ever. I think Landon figured that out because he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"Well some people don't survive the sickness." he said and looked down.

"Wh-what do you mean."

"They die; the only way to really survive is if you kill the person that was trying to mate you."

"What do you mean? Are you saying she's going to die?" Landon growled out.

"No! I'm saying that it's possible that she could have the sickness! That's all I'm saying." He said.

What? I could die? The boss was trying to make me him mate! I can't believe this. I'm going to die and I'll leave Landon all alone. He'll move on and forget about me. It would be like I was never here. Maybe it's for the best. I mean I brought all these problems into his life. I don't want to die though.

I didn't even know that Landon and James were still arguing I was so lost in my thoughts.

I need to get out of here.

I started walking to the door and I felt someone grab my hand. I knew it was Landon because I felt electricity shoot up my arm.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Anywhere, I just need to get out of here." I said and kept my emotions from my face and jerked my arm away. I took off running down the hall way. I don't know where I'm going; all I know is its anywhere but here.

***************

I ran until I stumbled on to what looked like an old green house that was connected to the house.

I went inside and looked around. There was a couple of holes in the roof and the shelves that looked like they were once white are now chipping. The main thing was the plants. They were all died. There were dead flower petals on the floor, along with broken pots.

I could see it though. I could see life through all this junk. I could see color and beauty. I could see the different flowers and butterflies flying around them. But most of all I could see the life that used to be here.

"It was so beautiful." I heard a weak voice say. I jumped and felt my heart stop for a half of a second.

I looked down one of the rows to see a bench with an old lady sitting on it. I started to walk towards her and sat next to her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing." she said.

"Nothing, so it was always like this?" I asked

"No, what happened was no one care enough to love it. No one did anything. I tried to keep it up for as long as I could, but..."

"It was just too much." I offered. She nodded her head.

"My husband died and I used this place as therapy. Then it got colder and it needs more help to keep it alive and I just couldn't keep it up." she said a tear slipping from her eye.

I placed my hand on hers and squeezed it. I stood up and walked to one of the pots on the floor. I picked it up and all the pieces and took it to the trash. I grabbed a broom from the corner and started to sweep up the potting soil.

"What are you doing." the lady asked. I looked up at her a gave her and sweet smile.

"I'm going to make this place like it was before, and I could sure so therapy too. You know? But if this is okay for you." I said and gave a little laugh.

She stood up and walked over to me and placed a hand on my cheek.

"Thank you child," She said. I smiled and thought of all the things we could do to fix it.

"My name is Lily." I said.

"My name is Ann, but if you want you can call my mama. That's what everyone calls me anyway." she said and smiled.

"Alright you run this operation from now on. What would you like for me to do?" she asked and I laughed.

"You could sweep all of the broken pots and soil in to a pile." I offered. She nodded and grabbed the broom from me.

I saw an old record player in the back. It sat on a lone table, and there were a pile of records on the floor.

I walked over to it and dusted it off. I put the needle on the record that was already on the player. It started to play some old song I had never heard, but Miss. Ann had because she started to sing along. I watched her with a smile as she danced with the broom.

"Oh my, I haven't heard this song in forever!" She said and laughed. I walk to the pots and started to get all the dead stuff out and in the trash.

Before long I found myself dancing and singing some of the songs with her. The chorus came to the song we were listening to and we both started singing.

After about another hour we sat on the bench to take a break.

"It's getting late darling. You should get some rest." she told me. I sigh but stood up. I held my arm out for her to grab, and she did.

"Do you need any help getting back to your room?" I asked. She smiled at me but shook her head no.

"I got down here just fine; I'm sure I'll be able to make it back alright." she says.

"Do you want to meet up tomorrow to work?" I asked.

"That would be fine. Whatever time works for you; I don't have anywhere to be." she told me.

"How about 2:00?"

"That's fine. I'll see you tomorrow Lilly."

"Yeah, bye Miss. Ann."

I started to walk back the way I came, and as I walked I noticed people staring at me weird. I guess its because they don't know who I am.

I turned and walked to the stair and up to Landon's bedroom. I mean I have to talk to him some time.

I stopped in front of his door and knocked twice, and waiting before I opened the door.

Landon sat on the edge of his bed, with his hands in his hair.

"Landon?" I asked. He looked up and our eyes meet. I saw emotions flash in his eyes before they landed on relief.

I one swift motion he was off his bed and pulled me into his arms. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I'm sorry arguing with James and not reassuring you that you will not die because I won't lie that happen." Landon spoke into my hair. I pulled away so he could look in my eyes.

"I'm not mad Landon. I just need to get away and think, you know?" I told him.

"You're not mad?" he clarified.

"No, I'm not mad." I told him. He gave me a smile and lifted me off the ground. I could tell we were moving but I didn't know where we were going. All the sudden Landon knocks into the side of the bed and we fall on the bed.

I started laugh and he lay down next to me. I stopped laughing and Landon turned on his side to face me.

"You're beautiful you know that, right. I should tell you more often. I'm just not good at expressing my emotions." He said and I blushed a bit.

Landon brushed my hair behind my ear and hovered over me. I can't read eyes very well, but when I look into Landon's everything makes sense. He is the reason I am breathing right now. He's the reason that I have the will to fight all that's going on.

He's lips were inches away from mine and I couldn't take it anymore. I crushed my lips to his.

I have been kissed before, but I was forcefully kissed. This was amazing though. The 'sparks' that we felt was not what made it so good. It was the feelings I get on my own. It's the butterflies and the heard rush that I get when kissing him and that not because of the mating or my wolf. It's because I like him.

The kiss got more intense and I intertwined my hands in this hair. He had on hand on each side of my face keeping his weight off of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth as if it was a natural reaction. He tasted like peppermint and I was addicted. I pulled on his hair and I heard a deep growl come from his throat. His hand started to slip its way up my shirt and-

We were cut off by a knock on the door. Landon jumped off of me and growled not liking being interrupted. I reached over to him and softly kissed him on the lips and pulled way slowly. I got off his lap and he groaned.

"No stay here." He said. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"I'll be right back." I told him.

I straightened my hair and clothes before I opened the door. Once I did I saw James and a woman standing there. The woman had long blond hair and nice green eyes. She was a beautiful lady. She stood there looking at me shocked with big eyes. What's going on?

"Hello James, what can we do for you?" I asked.

"Well I know more about what's going on if you would like to know." he said and looked to the lady standing next to him.

"Oh, this is my mate Julie. Julie this is Landon's mate, Lily." He introduced us and we smiled at each other.

"Um Hello..." I said kind of awkwardly because she was still staring at me.

"Um I'm sorry your just... so pretty." she said and I smiled at her and said a thank you.

"James, do you want to talk in my office?" I heard Landon ask from behind me.

"Yeah that's fine." he said.

"Alright just give us a few minutes and we'll be there." he said. James nodded and they walked down the hall to Landon's office. I shut the door and let out a big breath.

"I don't think I can do this." I said. Landon walked closer to me and hugged me.

"You can do it. I know you can."

"I don't want to die." I told him. He growled and held me tighter.

"You're not going anywhere. Do you understand me?"

"We should go." I said and pulled away.

''Yeah, let's see what he has to say." he said and grabbed my hand.

Yeah, this should be so much fun...

HERROWWW!

Fast Update! Don't you love me?

I thought I'd give you guys an early christmas present! SOOO... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope you guys liked it. If you did tell me! PLEASE!!!! I really want to know what you guys think

More feed back=faster updates!

Until next time my little readers!

<3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
47.5K 1.3K 31
*This story contains sex, rape and violence! You have been warned!* Lily has been held captive by an alpha called Jack for around 3yrs. She has been...
5.9K 481 21
Alexa an auburn-haired female alpha is fighting fang and claw to survive after splitting up with her sister, fighting rouges left and right. She come...
494K 21.9K 31
(HIGHEST RANK FOR ROMANCE #171) (HIGHEST RANK FOR BWWM #4) Ava is a seventeen year old girl just trying to take care of her five year old brother Tre...