The Masked Singer

By xFakingaSmilex

• Previously Featured on Wattpad • Everyone dreams of becoming the next big thing in the music industry beca... More

The Masked Singer
Chapter One
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
[Chapter Five]
[Chapter Six]
[Chapter Seven]
[Chapter Eight]
[Chapter Nine]
[Chapter Ten]
[Chapter Eleven]
[Chapter Twelve]
[Chapter Thirteen]
[Chapter Fourteen]
[Chapter Fifteen]
[Chapter Sixteen]
[Chapter Seventeen]
[Chapter Eighteen]
[Chapter Nineteen]
[Chapter Twenty]
[Chapter Twenty One]
[Chapter Twenty Two]
[Chapter Twenty Three]
[Chapter Twenty Five]
[Chapter Twenty Six]
[Chapter Twenty Seven]
[Chapter Twenty Eight]
[Chapter Twenty Nine]
[Chapter Thirty]
[Chapter Thirty One]
[Chapter Thirty Two]
[Chapter Thirty Three]
[Chapter Thirty Four]
[Chapter Thirty Five]
[Chapter Thirty Six]
[Chapter Thirty Seven]
[Chapter Thirty Eight]
[Chapter Thirty Nine]
[Chapter Forty]
[Chapter Forty One]
[Chapter Forty Two]
[Chapter Forty Three]
[Chapter Forty Four]
[Chapter Forty Five]
[Chapter Forty Six]
[Chapter Forty Seven]
[Chapter Forty Eight]
[Chapter Forty Nine]
[Chapter Fifty]
[Chapter Fifty One]
[Chapter Fifty Two]
[Chapter Fifty Three]
[Chapter Fifty Four]
[Chapter Fifty Five]
[Chapter Fifty Six]
[Chapter Fifty Seven]
[Chapter Fifty Eight]
[Chapter Fifty Nine]
[Chapter Sixty]
[Chapter Sixty One]
AUTHOR'S NOTE [MUST READ]
BONUS CHAPTER
- DELETED SCENES -
Q&A
The Masked Truth (Summary)
The Masked Truth (Preview)
[Chapter Fifty Eight]
[Chapter Fifty Nine]
⋆ Other Stories You Might Enjoy ⋆
The Masked Singer | Competition
Coca-Cola | Short Story
Multimedia

[Chapter Twenty Four]

77.7K 3.2K 1K
By xFakingaSmilex

Chapter Twenty Four

Alex's Point of View

"Whose party is this again?" Sienna asks.

I offer my hand and her fingers wrap around mine as she uses me for support to climb out of the car. Just as she finds her feet, her hand gently slips out of mine and a bright smile consumes her beautiful face.

Tonight she looks absolutely perfect, breath taking. The way her dress hugs her body shows the curves remarkably well. Despite her mask covering up her face, I can see her pretty blue eyes staring right back at me. I can tell she looks divine underneath it.

A woman with such an elegant body and a charming personality is a rarity to come by. I'm so lucky to be able to work so close with her. I could easily find myself falling for her over and over again.

"I don't know, I just got an invite from Evan, an old friend of mine. When they come to town, they throw a small house party to celebrate," I explain.

"Who is they?" Taking her hand in mine, I lace my fingers with hers as we walk down the long pathway leading to the front door. Sienna is hesitant to follow, but she attentively trails slightly behind me nervously.

"Every couple of months we all decide to meet up in a specific location and party. Reminisce about the hold times and celebrate the new ones. Keeps us from going insane," I say.

The door is unlocked when we get there, so I open it and walk inside. I walk straight down the hallway in search of people and the music. When we get to the end room – we find where the part is at.

These parties are never huge or high end events, just something laid back and fun. Sometimes some weird crazy things go down – but that's a rare occasion. At the last party I attended one of the guitarists sprained his ankle when he tried to do a back flip.

"I feel really over dressed," Sienna whispers near my ear.

She tries to angle her body behind me, and all I can do is chuckle at her cuteness. Her shy trait is coming through.

"You look beautiful," I whisper back, "Besides, I thought we'd go somewhere else afterwards."

"Where?" Her ears prick up.

"I can think of multiple places I'd like to take you." I wink back.

Sienna's face drops as she tries to process the meaning behind my words.

"You pervert," she screams, slapping my shoulder in the process.

"What was that for?" I shout back.

"You have a sick, sick mind!" Sienna shakes her head.

"Alex man, you're here!" a drunken voice yells from the other side of the room.

My other friend Tate jumps up and runs over to me. He leaps into the air and wraps his long legs around my waist and hugs me tightly to his body. I've never been a fan of hugging – but I haven't seen Tate in months and I've missed his company.

"I've missed you man, where have you been?" he asks, a slight slur to his voice.

I drop his heavy butt to the ground and pat his shoulder.

"Where have you been?" I deflect the question back to him.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He winks back seductively.

"Yeah." I laugh.

"Where's Evan?" he quietly asks himself, "Evan, where are you? I need to find Evan!" he starts yelling while staggering over to a group of guys lounging on the chairs.

"Stop yelling Tate, you drunk fool! I'm right here." Evan walks into the room.

"Evan!" Tate yells excitedly, "Guess who's here!"

"Hey Man, I haven't seen you in three months, how's the ankle?" he asks.

"It's been awhile," I agree, "And all healed." I grin.

Evan turns his attention to Sienna and smiles.

"Hey new girl with the mask, don't think we've met before. I'm Evan –"

"- Stevens, from All Above Deck," she finishes his sentence.

"WOW, that's certainly me. I feel bad I don't know who you are." He frowns.

"Dude," Tate calls loudly, "How do you not know who she is?"

Evan quickly thinks for a minute before lighting up, "So obvious," he states, "You're that famous chick who sings with the mask." He waves his hand over his face.

"That's me," Sienna beams.

"I'm so excited to be standing in the same room with her," Tate screams in a girly voice.

"You're happy to be standing in a room full of tits," Evan remind him.

The three of us laugh and I can hear a quiet giggle come from beside me. Tate stands in front of us with a rather proud smirk on his face.

"What's your name?" Evan shifts the conversation back to Sienna.

Sienna's gone back to being shy – she's cleaning in closer to my body and trying to shield herself behind my back, so I reply for her.

"We're calling her Sienna at the moment, it's for her own protection," I explain to the two.

"You make it sound like she's some kind of lost kitten," Tate and Evan says.

"She's my lost kitten."

"Well hello beautiful Sienna," Tate says flirtatiously, "Do you want a drink?"

Tate and Evan try to remove her from my grasp, but I tug her back to the safety of my side.

"There won't be any intoxicating drinks tonight," I sternly say.

"We can have some fun, stop being a party pooper." The over confident, demanding side of her begins to come out.

"I don't believe drinking is the type of fun you need," I say.

"Since when do you know me?" she snaps.

And that's when my self-conscious kicks in. How could I possibly be developing feelings for Sienna, I don't even know her real name.

"Go have fun then." I drop her hand and walk out of the room.

Riley's Point of View

"Um." I frown at his random outburst.

"Alex is, well, he's just Alex," someone from the group says.

Tate and Evan chuckle to each other and then proceed to guide me towards a table. I sit down in the middle chair and they sit on either side.

"What drink would you like?" Evan asks.

"Surprise me," I reply.

"First rule of drinking." Tate holds up one finger, "Never tell someone you want a surprise! There are a lot of dirty, perverted people in this world."

"Tate is also one of those dirty perverted men in the world." Winks Evan. "But seriously, what kind of drink do you want?"

"I'm not sure, what do you have?"

Tate slams his hands on the table, which makes me jump. As I turn to face him, he's got a bright smile across his face.

"She clearly wants a banana smoothie," he says like it's the most obvious thing.

"I highly doubt she wants what you are offering," another voice says.

Tate's mouth drops open with shock, "Sienna would be honoured to have my banana smoothie."

"I'd love to have a smoothie, thank you."

Tate jumps up from his chair and runs over to the kitchen to gather ingredients for the smoothie.

"Can Tate even make a banana smoothie?" I whisper to Evan.

"I've never seen him make one before, he could surprise us," replies Evan, "Or we could die." He laughs.

"Hopefully he'll create something good."

Evan and I watch from the distance as Tate chucks things in the blender, he looks pretty confused so he decides to help him with the drink.

When Evan leaves, I'm left alone with the new person sitting at the table in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Sienna," I greet.

"Hello, I'm Nathan, it's nice to finally meet you." He extends his hand in offer to shake.

"And you." I smile.

"Alex has told me so much about you," says Nathan.

"Really? How do you know Alex?" I'm curious to know the connection between the two, but most importantly, what is he doing here? I thought Nathan would still be out in New York with his parents hotel.

"Friends, and somewhat co-workers. He trashed one of my father's hotel rooms and his manager decided to teach him a lesson and work the debt off," explains Nathan.

"That's interesting, he never told me about the summer job." He laughs.

"Sienna," Tate calls out, "I have your milkshake." The glass cup clinks against the table as Tate sets it down in front of me. The first thing I notice is the pastel yellow tinge of the liquid inside. It's bubble on top with a chunk of banana floating on top. This drink doesn't look very safe to drink.

"Thank you." I awkwardly smile at the two of them.

Slowly picking the glass up in my hands, I sip the content and struggle to keep it down. It's sickly sweet sugary after taste burns.

"I think you put too much sugar in it," whispers Tate to Evan.

"I don't think you're supposed to add sugar," replies Evan.

"Thanks for the drink." I grin.

"Can I taste it?" Nathan asks.

I'm thankful that he asks for the drink because I nod my head and slide the cup over. Without anything holding me to the table, I politely excuse myself and search for Alex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.5K 92
Maisie is unlucky in love. Not that she considers herself special, or anything - who hasn't been disappointed in relationships time and time and time...
913K 20.9K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
15.7K 183 20
the crazy life experiences of lucy carter. come and see what happens to her and her family in albert square!
632K 70.8K 60
SQUID GAME meets NERVE in this multimedia thriller where a gaming app with dark motives begins to show up on select people's phones, and the only way...