My lift, my fall. (Levi X OC)

By evilskuttlbut

Alexis Tsuki takes place of Eren in this book (Heads up.) She seems confused at his sudden gentle nature. He... More

Bio: Alexis Tsuki
The beginning
Rose District
The meeting
Who knew?
Oh, uh
Just greeaatt
*Blush*
Hanji, Hanji, Hanji
Pretty sure we're caught
Cool It Levi
Man, again?
A rock huh?
Well, what do we have here?
Petra...
The Actual F***

It's going down

130 4 0
By evilskuttlbut

"Is shit about to go down?" I hear a cadet ask and I glance to see Mike nod. I feel an impact and blood flows from my skull as I am tossed to the floor. I look up to Levi who has a flash of guilt on his face before he goes angry again.

"You did it now! This face is my only good asset." I say making him smirk at me as I try to sweep his legs. He jumps and I kick my foot up and kick him in the groin. He falls to his knees and I stand, taking his head and slamming it against my knee. I get behind him and wrap my arms around his neck in a sleeper hold. "Say goodnight." I whisper and he chuckles.

"Goodnight." He says and is suddenly on top of me with his hands on my neck, cutting off my breathing. I knee him in the stomach hard enough to loosen his hands so I get a breath and my hands around his neck. We both begin to squeeze, neither one giving up until I squeeze too hard and one hand comes off of my neck to pry my hands off of his. We let go at the same time and I smile up at him.

"Tie. Now go shower and get into formal clothing, we are having a party tonight." Erwin states, helping me up. I cough heavily and nod, shaking hands with Levi. I look up to Erwin and smile.

"Erwin, is it okay if I stay close to you instead of Corporal during the expedition?" I ask and he looks down at me and nods, chuckling while he ruffles my hair.

"Of course." I look over my shoulder to see Levi clenching his fists.

"Good." I state grabbing his arm and flirting. "You know commander, you are an easygoing man. I am surprised you haven't met someone for a wife." I say sensually, making him blush.

"Well, I am picky. The closest thing that comes to wife material to my standards is you." I blush giggling.

"No."

"Yeah. Let me walk you to your bunk." I nod and he walks me there before pointing me towards a box set on my bed. I look inside to see a midnight blue dress that is shorter in the front and longer in the back with layers and blue and white pinstripes on the bottom of each layer. I look to see black silk gloves and smile looking at the midnight blue heels with white underneath. I look to see a note.

Alexis, please wear this tonight. I saw this while I was in town and thought it would look gorgeous on you. I would love to see you in such an amazing gown or dress or whatever you want to call it. I'm not too good at these things. SO, would you go with me tonight??? If so meet me in front of the training grounds.

-Mike

I smile and slide everything on before walking towards the training grounds. My hair is curled, my lips are ruby red, making them stand out against my pale skin and dark hair and dress. I see Mike dressed in a tux and I smile, latching onto his elbow. "I was right, you look gorgeous." I blush and guide him towards the mess hall. "I want you to know Levi is in there with Petra." I shrug and sigh, walking in. As Mike guides me through the crowd, everyone turns to stare at me. "Told you." He whispers as Levi doesn't even glance my way.

"Mike, I want to tell you something."

"What?" I look up to him with tears in my eyes.

"after this expedition, I am leaving."

"What do you mean? To visit a friend?" I shake my head.

"No Mike, for good. I am distracting not only Erwin, Levi, and you. I am also distracting myself." He shakes his head hugging to me tightly.

"Please no!!!" I shake my head and push him away as Erwin walks over. He looks to me then to mike and upon seeing tears he turns to look at me.

"I am leaving the military after this expedition."

"Why, you are deemed humanities strongest woman."

"How sexist." I growl and shrug. "Not making me stay. Here I will continue to do nothing but be a distraction because I have fallen in love with Levi." I state, taking a drink of alcohol.

"What about just switching regiments or squads?" I shrug.

"I'll think about it."

"But Alexis."

"No buts. No one will tell anyone about this until after I am gone. I hate goodbyes. They nod and I down another glass of alcohol. Mike looks down at me as Erwin walks away. "Mike, do me a favor."

"What?"

"Tonight I am getting drunk. I want you to keep my away from Levi." he nods and I smile. I look at a bottle of rum and smile, taking it all to myself.

"You're going to get sick." He states,taking the bottle from me.

"Shit Mike, I can handle my alcohol." I whisper, downing almost half of it. I feel eyes on me and I giggle, hiccuping and looking at Levi who is watching my every move. I sigh standing and looking up at Mike. "Let's dance." He nods and moves with me to the music. He takes my hand and leads a waltz. "I didn't know you could waltz."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me little sis." He says chuckling as I begin to wobble on my feet. We walk from the floor and he sits with me at a table and I giggle, blushing as he talks to me.

"Alexis." I look up to Jean.

"Oh, horseface." I say looking up at him and then giggling.

"It's Jean please."

"Okay, Jean." He nods and looks at me.

"May I have this dance?" I look towards Mike and then slide my eyes towards Levi. I smile at Levi's angry look and nod, standing up as steady as I could on a half a bottle of rum.

"Of course." I state and he takes my hand and walks me to the center of the room, leading me in a sensual tango. I look up at him when the song ends as he lets me regain my balance from the dip. "Well, that was fun." He blushes and I pull at his cheek. "You're so cute!" I gush, hiccuping.

"You're drunk." He says looking at me.

"Nonsense! I am not slurring my words."

"No, but you're speaking very slowly." I giggle.

"Oops. I'm not drunk though. Tipsy, maybe." I state and he chuckles holding his elbow out for me.

"Let's go for a walk." I nod and smile.

"Of course Ho-Jean." He grins at me and then I take his elbow, letting him walk me out of the mess hall. I see a clean area and smile, plopping down on my ass. "You know Jean, I used to love staring out at the sky when I was little."

"You don't anymore?" He asks and I hear a familiar click of a tongue.

"Of course not. She realized she is stuck inside of these walls like cattle." I nod and look up to Levi.

"Hey clean freak."

"Hey drunk." He says sitting on my other side as Jean sits on one.

"You were drunk last night." I say looking over to him. "You ruined my moment with Jean." I pout, crossing my arms.

"Did I?" I nod and he gives me a sarcastic smile, looking to Jean.

"Sorry Alexis, Levi paid me good money." He whispers to me, standing up and leaving.

I begin to laugh. "It's funny, no one would have come near me if it wasn't either for my body or money." I state, tears welling up in my eyes.

"I have a present for you. It's your birthday the day after tomorrow." I nod and look up at him.

"It is isn't it? I just sort of gave up hope on the thought of getting another year closer to finding the one a long time ago, so I forgot my birthday." He nods.

"Haven't you found the one?" He asks, resting his hand on mine.

"yes, but instead of telling me his feelings sober, he fucked me twice and then got drunk and told me." I whisper and his eyes go wide. "yeah, you got drunk and stumbled into the barracks in the middle of the night. You tried to unbutton my shirt and attracted a crowd." I whisper looking down. I am not going to tell him....

"Well, I do love you." He says strongly, standing up and holding his hand out to me. "Let me show you your gift." I nod and follow him. He hands me a box and I open it slowly, seeing 3DMG blades with Azure jems and diamonds encrusting the hilt.

"Wow." I gasp, holding them. "They are so light."

"I had them custom made. I asked them to put two blue jems across from eachother so when you go to slice a titan's neck, all you will see are blue flames." He says making tears roll down my cheeks. "The blades are the finest so they never dull." He whispers.

"Levi, how much did this cost you?"

"Well, I was saving up money to take a vacation for a few months and then you came. I figured I should get you something."

"Levi, take these back, this should be money you use on vacation."

"While you're here, I don't want to take a vacation." He says, taking the blades from my hands and setting them down in the box on his desk. "I love you Alexis, I want to let you know in case we don't make it back." I smile at him drunkenly.

"Damn it Levi, I love you too. You just had to tell me when I was the one drunk huh?" He nods and smiles, bending down and pressing his lips to my own.

"Yeah, I'll tell you tomorrow too when you're sober." I nod and giggle.

"I would like that." He nods.

"Me too." He sighs, running a hand through his hair. "Shit, Alexis.... Please stay with me tonight." He whispers, looking to the floor an uneasy face painted on.

"Why? We aren't friends. OH I know the answer! You want to fuck, okay. I've got you." I say walking towards him. He stops me an arms length away and shakes his head.

"I don't want to fuck you. Well, I do, but I don't want to take advantage of you." I giggle and nod, hiccuping.

"Good." I state, walking past him and into his room. "Hey Baby." I say looking back at him over my shoulder.

"Baby?"

"Yeah. I figured you would like to be called something other than your name when we're alone." He nods curtly and I smile.

"What do you want?"

"Would you mind unbuttoning this dress?" I ask moving my hair out of the way. He nods and smiles down at me.

"I wouldn't mind at all." He says and when I feel it come loose on my body, I let it fall to the floor and step out of it, slipping off my heels. I look back at him.

"Hey, was I taller than you in those heels?"

"No." I pout, sitting on the bed.

"Fuck, I was hoping I wasn't as short as people say." He laughs, and suddenly there is a knock on the door.

"Who the hell is it?"

"It's Mike sir, I can't find Alexis." Levi chuckles.

"She's in here, but I wouldn't come in." He says looking to my figure that is cloaked only in underwear.

"Why not?"

"Because, she's getting dressed." He yells, turning to me and throwing a button-up at me and I smile, slipping it on. I stand and walk to the door. "Alexis." He warns and I giggle, opening the door and looking out at Mike, Hanji, Erwin, and Petra. She looks at me and I suddenly feel anger radiating off of her.

"Hey." They all slide their eyes past me to Levi who is now sitting at his desk with his feet propped up.

"Alexis." I spin on my feet to look at him.

"Yes Levi?" I ask smiling drunkenly once again.

"Come here." He says and I nod, stumbling towards him. He turns my back to them and unbuttons the shirt easily. I laugh looking down at him.

"I thought you said you didn't want to fuck tonight Levi." I say a little too loud. I frown as he sets my key in my hand and I wrap it around my neck. "My key!!!!! I am so glad I have it back!" I yell jumping up making Levi's shirt come up on me a small amount.

"Fuck.... Tonight?" I look back at Mike and Petra.

"Oops, sorry Levi." I say as he buttons the shirt back up and turning me to face them.

"It's fine Alexis. I am surprised they haven't noticed by now with the bruises on your waist and the hickey on your neck along with the scratches on my back." I giggle looking up at them all.

"Corporal Levi and I fuck. Isn't that nice!" I yell plopping myself in his lap before he can say anything. He keeps quiet.

"Levi, you actually having compassion?" I look back at him.

"Yeah Le-" He leans forwards and cuts me off with his lips. He pulls back and I giggle. "Hey." I pout, turning to face everyone with mouths wide open except for Mike.

"I thought that's what I smelt on you, but you slammed the door in my face." He says and shakes his head.

"But it's not slutty is it right Levi, because you told me you loved me every time on my request." I say looking back at him.

"Right. And I do love you now." He says smiling down at me as I cuddle into his chest. I feel his arms wrap around me. "Well, now that you know where she is and our secret, get out." They nod, but Mike sighs.

"She is planning on le-" I cut him off when I stand forcefully from Levi's arms and bolt to him so fast he couldn't see me as I slap my hand over his mouth.

"You shut the hell up."

"I don't want Levi to get hurt." I look up at Mike.

"Well I'll be hurt too you know. It's not like I've been stringing him along with a treat." He gives me a look. "Okay, fine." I turn to look at Levi. "I am leaving the military after the expedition." He looks me over.

"Why?"

"Because, I am distracting you, Mike, Erwin, and myself and we cannot work at our full potential. There is no room for love in the military Levi. We both know that. I don't want you abandoning your post just to come save me." He chuckles and then it turns into a full on laugh as he walks to me and engulfs me in a hug.

"You're not distracting me darling. I just like to make sure you know who you belong to." He whispers into my ear.

"Erwin suggested that I just change regiments, but I wouldn't be happy anywhere else and he then suggested to changing squads, but what would that do. I am leaving." I whisper, turning my back to him. I go to walk through the crowd, but he grabs my wrist.

"You made a promise, at least keep this one." I nod and slam the door shut in the face of Mike. I turn to him and kiss him, hopping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Levi, I'm sleepy." I slur, finally fully drunk.

"Me too, let's sleep." He whispers, laying me in bed and crawling in with me. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I say, cuddling into his chest as he holds me tightly.

"I really do." I nod and kiss his now bare chest light and then I snuggle my face into it.

"You're so warm." I gush, pushing every part of my body I can against him.

"I must be." He chuckles. He pets my hair and kisses it. I fall asleep to the one I love.

"WAKE UP!" I jolt awake and look to Levi and smile up at him, standing and slipping on my uniform without being asked. "You are motivated." I giggle and kiss his lips. "What the hell?" he asks as I slide my Azure blue blades into my 3DMG

"I figured that if I don't make it back, I want you to remember me in a good way." He sighs shaking his head.

"You'll make it back."

"But what if I don't?" He leans forwards and kisses me passionately.

"Then I guess it's time to tell you I love you." I smile and nod.

"Let's go." I state, pulling at my boots and opening the door. He nods and we walk out of the crowd. Erwin walks to us and winks at me. I raise an eyebrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 166 26
~~~~~~𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ? 𝖨 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗈, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖺...
5.6K 191 31
COMPLETED UNDER HEAVY EDITING [Attack on Titan] Luna Jaeger, was always the child with a smile on her face, everyone thought was cute and innocent, a...
782 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
884K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...