Ghost

By SkylarDaniels98

"I can't keep trying to be me, I'm just a ghost of my old self. I can't be me, I've tried. Tried so fucking m... More

Ghost
[1] The day he walked out..
[2] A secret mission
[3] A Secret Mission 2;;
[4] Diagnostics
[5] Meet the fam
[6] Just Peachy
[7] Secret's safe with me
[8] Being released
[9] First Red Carpet (Part One)
A/N
Another A/N
Sorry with all the Authors Notes
Not an Update, Sorry
[11] First Red Carpet (3)
Please read this
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
A/N:
[12] Is this friendship?
[13] Movie Night
[14] I'm Sorry
[15] Mercy
Sequel

[10] First Red Carpet (part 2)

9 1 0
By SkylarDaniels98

**Bea's/Frenchie's POV**

After Jewels and I finished shopping we decided to just hang out at my house.

"So does he know you like him?" She asked as we put our bags onto my floor and I fell out in my bean bag chair, and she fell out on my bed.

"No," I laughed,"Besides. He's got Sam, and she's stunning, besides her personality of course."

We both laughed," Want to watch some Netflix?"

I nodded,"You choose the movie, I'll grab some popcorn and drinks."
I walked out of my room and headed for the stairs.

"So someone likes Harry?" A voice taunted me.

I turned around to be pushed up against the wall, and they whispered in my ear.

"Maybe a little FaceTime with Shane would do this justice."

~~~~~~~~

I sat on the barstool looking at the wall when a voice interrupted me,"Bea, you have a visitor at the door."

I looked over and thanked Louis.

I got up and went to the door and saw a guy, he was average height, for me. Around 5'7 maybe, I am only 5'3. He had brown hair and was wearing a red flannel. Then something popped.

"Shane!" I yelled jumping into his arms, which he yelled,"Bea!"

I smiled at him and he gave me a knowing smile in return, which I heard a cough behind me.

It was Niall.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Shane." He said breaking the silence and shaking Niall's hand.

Niall called a house meeting, which it's really weird. Whenever there is a topic that needs discussed we gather in the living room and whoever has the "Power Stick" Which is just a baton covered in gold duct tape is the only person allowed to speak, and if you speak out of turn, you get hit in the head with the Power Stick.

"So we have a guest." Zayn pointed to Shane, and Shane smiled, while Zayn scowled.

Niall smacked Zayn in the side of the ear with the baton, and said,"Guest introduce yourself and inform us on you. Do not skip anything or you will be smacked."

He handed Shane the baton and he just looked at it then back at Niall.

**Shane's POV**

Three and a half hours earlier-

"Yeah but I don't know.." I was standing outside the door while my father, Dr. Ray, talked to someone on the phone.

"Okay, don't get caught."

After that he called me in there," Son, we have a mission for you. Do you remember Frenchie?"

I nodded, who could forget her. God she was gorgeous.

"Well, her mission has run into a block, and you're the first person your mother thought of, would you like to be sent in?"

I nodded eagerly, this was going to be my first mission, I mean for fucks sake, I'm almost 17 and have lived at the camp my entire life, graduated early at the age of ten, but yet have never been on a mission.

He smiled,"I have to attended to Hayes, but I'm sure Theo wouldn't mind taking you after you meet with your mum."

I nodded and he waved me off to my mum, oh wait- that's why I've never been out in a mission.

My mum is the boss, Shayleigh Hamilton. My dad is the head doctor. They're so over protective, it's funny.

"Hey sweetheart." My mum smiled as I went into her office.

"Morning mum." I said kissing her cheek.

"Are you sure you're ready?" She asked with a worried expression.

I smiled and nodded,"I'll be fine mum, it's just for a while."

She sighed, turning her back and grabbing a clipboard.

"Shane Tyler, 17 Years of age, Brown hair, brown eyes, 5 feet; seven inches, 125 pounds, and certain other things, which the rest is your personality."

I nodded and she handed me the clipboard, and hugged me.

"Be safe, check in before you leave." She smiled sadly.

I nodded and waved as I left, headed for Nurse Theo.

I glanced at the clipboard.

Name: Shane Deangelo Tyler
Age: 17
Code: 08725264
Birthday: September 9th
Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 5'7
Parents: Dianna and David Tyler
Siblings: Sierra Mae, Jennifer Grace, Brandon Lee, & Nick Troye
Personality: (can't change)
In-

I bumped into somebody who was also looking at a clipboard and we knocked into each other so hard, we were both sent flying to land on our tush.

"I-I'm so sorry." He choked, glancing up at me then back down.

"I'm Trey,"I said reaching a hand down to pull him up, which he gladly accepted and half-heartedly smiled.

"Josh.. again I am so sorry, it's my first day and I'm going on a mission and I can't find some dude named Ray."

I laughed,"That's my dad, but I'll show you. Also it's great to meet you Josh."

He smiled as we walked to diagnostics.

He was so cute!

"Well... this is your stop." I said awkwardly as we stopped at my dad's door.

He gave me a quick hug and scrambled inside, I laughed and went into Theo's room.

"Ah, your mum is finally letting go?"

We laughed as he took a clipboard and sighed,"This is going to hurt. Like ten times worse than your medicine."

I cringed, it's terrible, but it's better than pills.

I nodded for him to begin.

At first it stung, but after about 20, the feeling was numb. I couldn't even feel it, so it didn't bother me.

"All finished, you actually did way better than I thought you would."

"It went numb." I snapped.

He nodded, I left throwing my bag over my shoulder and walking back to my room, ignoring the call of my name from behind.

I waited for about 45 minutes, give it take a few, before Hayes showed up to my room.

"Trey, the jet is here."

"It's Shane." I sassed and snapped my fingers in a z.

He laughed,"Well come on Shane."

I got up and followed him. We walked through the coniferous forest before we reached the valley. It was a huge treeless flat area between two hills, on which rested the two sides of the camp. We use the valley for planes, jets, and helicopters.

"Dr. Maoley sat your things in a seat, black duffel bag. Don't speak for the entire flight. The shots still need to finish coming in. Be safe, and don't fuck up."

He walked away, leaving me in the valley.

I looked around one last time before boarding the jet, and grabbing the black duffel bag.

There was a note on top,

Dear Shane, please change into outfit 023436, and when the jet arrives hail a cab, lesson 982647, and take it to *insert random address*

             Best of luck sent with you,

                                    Lillian Maoley

I sighed and grabbed outfit 023436 an went into the bathroom of the jet to change.

********

Okay, so sorry to cut this chapter short. I said I would try to make them longer, I did.
Is this length okay or should I try and make them longer?
Thank you so much for reading, I love you guys ❤️

So sorry that I have to make a part 3, but it's Monday so here, sorry if it's crap.

Skylar Marie 🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5K 27
why are you making an effort to find me when you're the one that left - Sequel to My Teacher
30.2K 287 33
This is part 2 to my other one hope you guys enjoy it.
37.3K 546 11
Your eyeballs glued to his ass as he paced the floor in front of you. Your pen nervously tapping your desk, awaiting the ring of the bell. Your heart...