Whats Your Ship?-Shoey Fanfic

By Singer4Lyfe

Shane finally admits to Joey that he likes him. All would go well if Joey hadn't met Caroline just the day be... More

Author Note
Chapter 1-"The Big Secret"
Chapter 2-Meet Ups and Dinner
Chapter 3-The Talk
Chapter 5-A New Video
Chapter 6-Worried
Chapter 7-What Just Happened?
Chapter 8-Who is that Boy?
Chapter 9-I Don't Know What To Do
Chapter 10-Decisions
Chapter 11-The End?
Chapter 12-What Just Happened?
Chapter 13- Bullies and New Relationships
!!!Quick Notice!!!
Chapter 14-Disguised As My Best Friend The Whole Time
Im back?

Chapter 4-Awkward Encounter

23 1 0
By Singer4Lyfe

Joeys POV

Where was I?! I woke up in a tunnel; last thing I knew I was in Shane's guest room. I was stuck in a long, dark tunnel. I couldn't move. I was stuck standing, looking down the tunnel. I could barely make out a figure. Next thing I knew I was running. Running down the tunnel to find Shane as the shadowed figure. 'Shane? What are you doing here?'. A voice came from his mouth but I couldn't make out what he said. He stood there, completely still. Out of nowhere a bus came and hit him. Shane?! We were both taken to the hospital. I sat on a chair holding Shane's hand. I was bawling and I didn't know what to say. I just sat there mumbling things like 'I love you Shane, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I need you'. I would hold his hand until the end. I would never leave his side. 

Lisa popped into the door. "Is he alright?" she asked just as concerned as I was. 

"I'm not sure. The doctors said they would be right back an hour ago." I said in a sad yet annoyed voice. Lisa sat down next to Shane opposite of me. She looked at his face. She immediately stood up and started pacing. Lisa then walks back over to Shane, kissed him on the head and then left. I didn't know what that was about but how dare she kiss him? You can't kiss my man.

The doctor then came in. "I'm sorry Mr. Graceffa but it looks like he isn't going to make it. The bus hit him towards the back of his head and hit this thing called pons. It controls his sleeping and swallowing. So even if he were to actually wake up, which I unfortunately doubt, he still wouldn’t be able to eat. I'm so sorry " he explained. As soon as his said those first two words my heart broke. No! He can't never wake up! That's crazy! The man that I had loved is gone and there's nothing I can do about it. Next thing I knew the line when dead. "No Shane! Wake up! Shane!!" I didn't know what to do so I could do was tell his name. "Shane! Shane!" 

"Joey?!" I was confused but I continued to yell his name. Next thing I knew, I was awoken from my nightmare. 

"Joey?! Are you ok?!" I woke up with tears streaming down my face. I sat up and I hugged him and I hugged him tightly. "S-S-Shane. Please d-don't go" I said in between shutters.

"Of course not Joey. Never." he said as he rubbed my back. Being in Shane's arms made me feel safe. I didn't know why I was feeling like this but I was happy the way I was; in his arms. I didn't like Shane did I? No. I can't. It’s not right. He doesn’t even like me. The thoughts in my head made me released my hold on Shane and sat back against the board. I slowly moved the wet hair away from my face and let out a huge breathe. 

"Joey are you ok? What happened" he asked. 

"I'm ok. I just had a bad dream"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I just.....please don't leave me." I said in a sad yet scared voice. 

" Never Joey." We sat there for another 5 minutes until Shane finally spoke up. "Can you please tell me what your dream was about?"

"I was scared because I thought I lost you." He looked at me in shock. 

"Really?" He asked in a curious voice

"Yeah. You mean a lot to me Shane and I can't lose you. I need you". I couldn't believe I just said that but I spoke what I was thinking. No really denying it. The moment I said those words I could see his smile turn into the Cheshire Cat smile. I smiled back at him and he looked down shyly. 

"Shane? Can you stay here with me tonight?" I begged

"Sure" he replied in a smile. I patted the bed next to me and I turned over to see Shane's back turned against me. I frowned slightly only to realize I had the chance to wrap my arms around him. So I did just that, I wrapped my arms around him. This was going to be a good night. 

Shane's POV

I woke up to see the bright sunlight shining in my face. I look around and I find myself in the guest room. Guest room? Why am I in here? When I was about to get up I felt a pair of arms restraining me. I slowly turn around to see Joey. Why in the world am I sleeping in the same bed as Joey?! When I moved I must have shooken him because he gave a little moan and rolled over. I looked at the alarm clock and it read 8:00. Funny I usually wake up really late. 

I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I looked around the fridge and took out the eggs, butter and bacon. I put the bacon in the pan and fried it. I pull out another pan, put butter on it, and then poor scrambled eggs in the pan. I had finished cooking with a plate of eggs, bacon, toast and some orange juice. I put the breakfast on a little tray and made my way to the guest room. I walked in to see Joey still asleep. He must have had a really bad night to be sleeping this late. I placed the tray on the bedside table and I went to wake him up. 

"Joey?" I asked whilst shaking him. "Joey c'mon get up." He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. Ahhhh his eyes were so beautiful. The prettiest shade of green. "Mmmm, what?" he asked.

"Get up. It's already 8:40."

"Really?" He asked while looking over to the alarm clock. "Ok I'm getting up. What's that smell? It smells like eggs."

"That's cause it is. I made you some breakfast. Now I know it's not your usual breakfast but I tried". He smiled at me after he had finished stretching. 

"Thanks Shane. That's so sweet."

"Yea yea yea now get your ass up. It's morning time. Oh by the way, I want to go shopping later for the house so hurry up." Within minutes Joey had gotten up and walked into the bathroom. 40 minutes later a well dressed, clean, sweet smelling Joey made his way out into the living room. I then headed into the restroom and got ready. At around 10:00 we headed out. We took my car of course and we drove to the inner city of LA. 

We drove to the furniture store and walked in. Joey didn't know where to go so he followed me towards the beds section. We walked through the store adding things into the cart. I added different things such as sheets, towels, some small desk lamps, and a box filled with chair parts. We checked out and headed to the cafe on the corner. It was about 1:00 so we decided lunch would be a good idea. 

"So what do you want?" I asked

"I don't know. I'll probably just get chicken with salad"

"Yeah well I'll be getting some REAL food."

"Chicken and salad is real food! It's just healthy for you."

"Was that a fat joke?!" I said in my Shanaynay voice. 

"Oh shut up and just order your food." The waiter walked over, took our order and came back with our food. Good thing cause I was hungry. We ate until we couldn't anymore. It was about 2:30 so we decided we would head home. We started walking back to the car when we bumped into Lisa. 

"Hey." she said in a weird tone. 

"Hey" I replied. Joey just stood there looking at her. I wonder why. 

"So what are you guys doing?"

"Just about to head home, what are you doing here?" Joey asked in a bit of a harsh voice. I don't know why Joey was acting like this and it bothered me. Did something happen between them?

"I was just picking something up. I have to be somewhere. Bye guys." She said in a quick tone and left. What was her problem? 

Me and Joey headed back to the car and sat there not moving. I wanted to talk to Joey about it but I didn't know how to ask but I wanted to know. Joey sat there staring out of the window twiddling his thumbs. I could tell he was in deep thought.

"Joey..." I asked in a small, quiet tone. 

"What?" He asked. He didn't seem mad anymore but I can tell he was still a little tickled off. 

"Are you ok? What happened?" I questioned

"Nothing. It stupid." he seemed less ticked off and more quiet.

"Just tell me." I begged

"She kissed you Shane. When you were dying she kissed you and just left." He said in a sad tone. 

"What are you talking about?" I laughed 

"In my dream". I couldn't help but laugh at this. 

"Really Joey?" I asked whilst still laughing. 

"I told it was stupid." He said as he looked back out the window showing a small smile.

"Well I'm sorry she kissed me." 

"Shut up and just drive. I'm tired and I wanna go home" he said in a stern yet funny tone. We drove home and of course Joey went to 'his room'. I put away all of the things we had bought and I made my way to the guest room. I saw Joey sitting on his laptop and I decided not to disturb him so I went to my room and laid down. I turned on the TV and laid down even though it was around 5 in the afternoon.

An hour or so later Joey made his way to my room. 

"Shane?"

"Yea" I replied looking at him

"Do you mind if I, *cough*, if I um..." I sat there waiting for a question but of course he was silent.

"Don't worry Joey. Just say it"

"Do you think if I could stay another night?" I looked at him and smile. Joey wanted to stay another night! I was so happy but I couldn't showed. I showed a small smile and replied with a "yea of course." Joey was a sweet funny boy but I decided to tease him a bit. "But why do you want to stay over again?" I asked with a small grin on my face. 

" oh you know. Just because."

"Oh really?"

"Yea, um, Sawyer said something's wrong with the house so..." My smile altered a bit but I still knew he wanted to stay. 

"Oh ok. Well goodnight."

"Goodnight." He said with a smile and quickly ran off to his room down the hall.

"Joey" I said quickly "you know if you need me I'll be here."

"I know. Thanks a lot Shane. Really"

He finally exited the room and as soon as I heard the door shut I sprang up from the bed. I started dancing with Corny, being careful not to make too much noise. I was supper excited to know that my crush wanted to stay. He wanted to sleep over again. Should I make my move? Should I tell him my feelings? I was super excited and super tired so I laid down once again. 

It was around 1am when I heard the door open. My door was always open so I guessed it must have been Joey. He walks into my room and he looks at me. I closed my eyes so he wouldn't see I was awake but I could sense him looking at me. Next thing I knew the bed caved in next to me. I slightly smiled and rolled over. His back was facing me so I did to him what he did to me, I held him. I held him close and I wasn't planning on letting go. I felt a hand on my arm and I knew that Joey knew I was awake. 

"Goodnight Joey" I spoke in such a whisper

"Goodnight Shaney". 

----------------------------------------------

Sorry! I am so sorry for the late chapter. I've been having writers block and I just haven't felt like doing anything but I hope you liked it. I know it wasn't VERY eventful but I try guys. And don’t worry, I'll try not to switch POV more than once in every chapter. I didn’t want this chapter to be short so I added that in ^-^

Remember to:

VOTE

&

COMMENT

&

SHARE

SML

V

Kik: X.XdejavuX.X

IG: llldejavulll

Twitter: Singer4Liiife

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 991 23
Lisa Loves Shane... But so does Joey. And Shane loves them both. So.. Which one is the most likely candidate to win over Shane? Or is Shane happy hav...
119K 2.4K 40
Shane and Joey are bestfriends. They talk and hangout a lot and Shane's girlfriend Lisa is concerned. Joey feels more for Shane and tries to deny it...
1.8K 97 16
COMPLETED (btw first story I ever wrote and its literal trash ~like me~) Joey graceffa is a 18 year old boy who is abused by his dad and bullied at s...
2.2K 83 16
Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa are Youtubers. They're close friends, but have recently drifted apart. Shane and Joey are both in separate serious rel...