Always be by You (Travlyn) [✔...

By cherryaltaluna

▹▹▹COMPLETE◃◃◃ ❝Katelyn, you should've just said no.❞ ❝But I was going to...❞ Katelyn looks at her feet, ❝an... More

Mixed Feels
Refusal
Love and Letters
Lucinda?
Peanut Butter and Jealous
A Date With a Witch
Cheek Kisses
Awkward...
Clutz
MEOW?!
Purr-fect Ship Moment!
Nothing Can Go Right
More Than You Could Ever Know
Meant to Be?
Pick-up Lines
Some News (N/A)
Kawaii~Chan's Shrine
The Triple Date Pt. 1 - Shopping!
The Triple Date Pt. 2 - Flowers?!
The Triple Date Pt. 3 - A Reveal
Girls Only!
I Spy...
SPOTTED!!!
Escape!
Coffee with Confusion
Too Cool To Be Travis
Dont Worry... (A/N)
HORROR-ble
Hype for Halloween
Pity Party
What Hurts The Most
I Do
Smile, Blueberry
Hands on the Wheel
I've Missed You
Best Friends
Jealous of Life
Best Man
Bound To You
Acknowledgments

A Trick?

910 19 3
By cherryaltaluna

Katelyn's POV

"Do you think it's a trick?" Aphmau asks. When Kawaii~Chan had come into the living room yesterday, telling us about a party the guys were hosting and interrupting mine and Aphmau's binge watching of Fairy Tail, we didn't think anything of it. But now, the party is in a few hours and we all don't know if this is some kind of trick. I lean my elbow on the arm of the couch and sigh,
"We should just suck it up if it's a trick. There's no point in avoiding it. It's Halloween, of course we're going to get spooked at some point."
"That's true, Katelyn~Sama," Kawaii~Chan replies unsurly, "but Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to be spooked..."
"Right. I'm not as big on that," Aphmau agrees.
"But do we even know if it's a trick?" I contemplate. Maybe I'm standing up a bit for Travis. After he had saved us from that "situation" and then handled being around Jefforey well, I've gained more and more trust in him. If Travis spooks me, I'm going to get back at him spookier.
"Kawaii~Chan can't tell," Kawaii~Chan responds, "When Laurence~Kun brought it up, it seemed very sudden and Travis~Kun and Dante~Kun looked confused about it."
"Was Garroth there?" Aphmau asks.
"No, Garroth~Kun was nowhere to be found. Dante~Kun had just watched a scary movie Nicole~Chan had suggested for him on Netflix."
"Is there anything you don't know?!" I say sarcastically. Kawaii~Chan's face stays neutral as she answers,
"Kawaii~Chan certainly doesn't know everything."
"Do you remember what he said to you?"
"Laurence~Kun told Kawaii~Chan to tell you guys about the movie night and to get Lucinda~Sama in on the details somehow. I offered to get the details to Aaron~Kun, but Laurence~Kun said he'd do it," Kawaii~Chan replies to Aphmau's question. Aphmau forms her mouth into a straight line and leans her back on the couch, saying nothing. Kawaii~Chan mutes herself as well, folding her fingers together in her hands and looking at her knees. I sigh, crossing my legs.
"Well, if none of you have a bright idea," I lick my chapped lips and continue, "we either should just go over the and hope for the best, or ask the witch in the neighborhood if she has any bright ideas." Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan both look at me with disbelief.
"Since when do you want to ask Lucinda for help?!" Aphmau seems a bit worried. I laugh,
"Oh, I don't want to. But none of us clearly have any ideas."
"Who are you and what did you do with Katelyn~Sama?!" Kawaii~Chan gasps, covering her mouth.
"GUYS, CALM THE HECK DOWN," I sigh, "It's not like I want to ask Lucinda for help. But if the guys are planning to spook us, I want to get right back at them."

Lucinda's POV

My earbuds are tight in my ears, music blaring as my hands move each perfect vile to its place. Organizing potions is more fun than it seems, in my opinion. I pick up an oddly shaped vile with a pure green liquid. It doesn't have a label unfortunately, so I place it in the cardboard box I put all of the unlabeled potions in. So many I was too lazy to label... I start having regrets. Oh well. I'll just ask Aphmau if she wants to "hang out" so I can test all of the potions on her. Suddenly, there is a loud banging, so I take out my earbuds to see if I was just hearing things. Another loud banging comes, so I put my phone down on my couch and walk to the door. When I open it, I'm surprised to see Katelyn, and I squint my eyes.
"I wasn't expecting you to ever knock on my door, Katelyn."
"Well, Aphmau or Kawaii~Chan could've done it," she rolls her eyes, "It's not that hard."
"What do you need?"
"Laurence, Garroth, Dante, and Travis invited us, including you, to a Halloween party at their house. We don't exactly trust that it's not some sort of trick," Aphmau explains, "In any case, we need your help."
"My help?" I smirk, pulling out a vile of potion and pressing it lightly against my cheek, "Let's just see if I have the right thing to help you."

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I can't believe I am at the 31st chapter in this book! That means very soon, this book will be coming to a close, unfortunately... BUT NO WORRIES, THAT'S NOT FOR A BIT! Normally my books are 45 to 60 chapters long, but I like to plan ahead! Because this was my very first fanfiction, I wasn't planning on making a sequel. It just has a lot of value in its own special way and I'm so happy it's still getting reads even if it had a bit of a rough start! So my plans next were to come out with a Travis x Reader after this book is completed, but if you want something different, feel free to let me know! I always appreciate your guy's feedback! A new chapter in this book will come out soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 445 34
{RANKED #819 IN FANFICTION} A beautiful young women comes your way after a break up with Jeffrey. you come in and swoop her off her feet. It isn't al...
22.4K 602 23
On the Island where the Pheonix Alliance had settled, many people are working hard to create a safe haven for the members of the Alliance. The small...
4.8K 98 31
Katelyn has been informed of Jefforeys murder at the hands of Zane. She is heartbroken and joins Aphmau in her pursuit to finally take Zane down, unt...
57.9K 1.7K 20
For Katelyn. For Katelyn. For Katelyn...who's Katelyn? Why does my hear hurt? Why...why can't I remember?