Girls Only!

Katelyn's POV

After the triple date, I feel like most of the things bothering me aren't bothering me anymore... I mean, I feel a bit more comfortable with Nicole and Dante now that I know how everyone feels about it and how much of a jerk I was being to them. I walk out of my room and see Aphmau breathing really heavily, soaking wet in her bikini, looking like she was about to knock on my door anyway.
"Woah... what... what happened?!" I ask her. She takes a moment to breathe before replying,
"The guys are going out for the day to go do something... so they asked us if we could water their bushes... and Kawaii~Chan..." I don't need to hear anymore.
"I'll help you," I walk into my room, grab my bathing suit, go down the stairs and into the bathroom to change. I come out and walk out through the garage and see Kawaii~Chan running through the sprinkler, having the time of her life. Lucinda is walking over there at the same time as me and we make eye-contact.
"What are you doing?" I question her.
"I heard the guys were out of town and figured that we could use the hot tub while they're gone," she answers.
"Well, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan and I were told to water the bushes, not have a stupid pool party. And don't you have your own pool?!"
"I do, yes," Lucinda admits, "but I don't have a hot tub. And I didn't just invite them over to not have a pool party."
"What do you mean 'them'?" I am still confused, but then I see Cadenza, Nicole, and Emmalyn running up from behind Lucinda and my eyes grow wide. They're all wearing bikini's except for Emmalyn, who like me, is wearing a one-piece. Aphmau walks up to me and shoots me a confused look,
"What's going on?"
"Lucinda decided to invite Cadenza, Nicole, and Emmalyn to have a hot tub party at the boy's house while they're gone," I roll my eyes, "How stupid is tha---"
"Ooh, Kawaii~Chan thinks that's a great idea, Lucinda~Sama! Aphmau~Senpai, Katelyn~Sama, we should do it!" Kawaii~Chan agrees with Lucinda.
"That does sound fun... but would they not like that?" Aphmau asks cautiously. Cadenza makes a tsh noise,
"As if the boys would care! They would probably wish that they got to see it!"
"I agree with Cadenza," Nicole says, "they probably will hate that they missed it." I sigh and just accept the fact that no one cares how much they are making the guys seem like perverts. But WHATEVER.
"Fine. I don't really care," I shrug and Lucinda smiles,
"I knew you would crack, Katelyn."
"Pfft, I didn't need to crack. You guys would do it anyway."
"True, true," Lucinda faces Cadenza, Nicole, and Emmalyn, who are behind her. "Alright, girls, let's get that hot tub on and running!"

Travis's POV

THIS IS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!!! I feel a nosebleed coming on and I know I could be a respectful person and just let them enjoy the hot tub in peace, but honestly, I WANNA WATCH THIS!!!

Woah, what?! Where and why is Travis there?! Sorry for a slight cliff hanger, but a new chapter will be out soon! Thanks for reading this chapter!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7