When I Met You (An Amuto Love...

Lollipop_Usagi tarafından

PAIRING: AMUTO, KUTAU, RIMAHIKO, MIRU & RANCHI Amu's been living a miserable life since her father died, her... Daha Fazla

Prologue: When I Met You (An Amuto Love Story)
Chapter 1: It Begins: Arrival Of The Royals!
Chapter 2: Meeting and Consequences
Chapter 3: Pain, Problems & Plans
Chapter 4: The Town Of Corinth
Chapter 5: Encounter, Meeting, Explanation & My Song
Chapter 6: Surprise Visit & Meeting the Group
Chapter 7: An Unexpected Turn Of Events
Chapter 8: Ikuto and Amu Encounter Each Other
Chapter 9: Tadase's Arrival and A Shocking Truth
Chapter 10: Kukai and Utau: How's Amu?
Chapter 11: Information In and Out
Chapter 12: Getting Lost & Long Time No See
Chapter 13: Talking to Tsukasa & Rima Accused!
Chapter 14: Plans For The Future & Another Mystery
Chapter 15: Unwanted Arrival & Town Mayhem
Chapter 16: Tara, Mai, and Questions Why?
Chapter 17: A Blast From The Past!
Chapter 18: Troubled Feelings
Chapter 19: The Visit and The Talk
Chapter 20: Royal Interruptions!
Chapter 21: Invitations and Shocking Decisions!
Chapter 22: Thinking About "I Love You's"
Chapter 24: Sudden Confessions, Mai's Plans & Tara's Warnings
Chapter 25: New Experiences with Another Twist!
Chapter 26: Minutes Before the Ball: No More Reason to Stay
Chapter 27: A Ball but No Amu?
Chapter 28: Rage, Truth and A Letter
Chapter 29: Searching, Looking, but not Finding
Chapter 30: Finally Found You
Chapter 31: I'm Home
Chapter 32: Reunion At Last!
Chapter 33: Can't A Guy Propose?!
Chapter 34: Love In The Most Unexpected Places
Chapter 35: Finale: One Step Closer to Tomorrow
Sequel

Chapter 23: No Matter Who You Are: I Love You

3K 71 38
Lollipop_Usagi tarafından

No Matter Who You Are: I Love You

Amu stood there shocked. Her eyes were wide and she had no idea what she just got herself into. She stared at Ikuto who only smirked at her in return. When she found her voice she asked "W-what did you just do?"

"Hm, I'd have to say I kissed you." He replied with a smirk.

Amu gave him a glare and replied "I know that!"

"Then why did you have to ask?" asked Ikuto with a shrug, he was teasing her again.

"I meant, why did you do that?" she asked him again.

"Because…" Ikuto sighed and replied "I told you. I love you."

"What?" she asked him shocked. "B-but…" she was blushing like mad. "No…he can't possibly mean that…" she thought to herself.

Ikuto looked at her seriously now. "Amu, is that really so hard to believe? The fact that I love you?"

"It's not that…I…" she didn't know what to tell him. She knew that she felt the same way, she knew she couldn't deny it, but still…

"Then why?" asked Ikuto "Amu, what's wrong?"

"This…this whole thing is wrong." She told him seriously "You can't love me!" her voice was cracking now.

"And why not?" asked Ikuto confused.

"Because….because no one would ever allow it…no one…" she told him, she was breaking down and soon, she could no longer stop tears from running down her face.

"Allow it?" asked Ikuto "You're worried about what my parents are going to think aren't you?" he told her.

"Shouldn't you?" she asked him a bit shocked that it looked like it didn't even matter to him what his parents thought.

Ikuto chuckled, he wiped Amu's tears away and spoke softly "This is my choice, my parents have nothing to do with it. They do maybe a little, but they can't really tell me not to love you can they?"

"But they'll never allow this. It's crazy!" protested Amu.

"Can I ask you something first?" asked Ikuto suddenly.

"Huh?" asked Amu confused.

"Did you regret it?" he asked her.

"Regret it?" asked Amu "Regret what?"

"The fact that I kissed you earlier. Do you regret it? Me doing that?" he asked her. He wanted an answer, he wanted to know if she really did feel the same way. She did kiss back didn't she?

"I…" Amu looked away and couldn't answer.

"Please just tell me if you regret it or not. If you don't want to answer that then at least tell me if you feel the same way. Because if you don't, then I promise, I'll never bother you again." Stated Ikuto, and Amu could see that he was serious about it.

It took a while but Amu was soon able to answer anyway "I…no…I don't regret it at all."

"But?" asked Ikuto.

"But can you blame me for being worried?" she asked him "I…don't even know why you love me. Not that I'm anything special anyway…"

"Don't say that." Ikuto told her. "You are something special Amu, at least you are to me…." He said with a smile.

Amu blushed again and spoke "Can you s-stop that? Man, I just don't get you."

"So…you're willing to give me a chance then?" asked Ikuto with another smirk.

"…" Amu didn't answer, but the blush on her face was a dead giveaway.

Ikuto couldn't help but laugh slightly "You really are something Amu." She still didn't answer him so he did the next thing he could think of…

"AHHHHH! You…you pervert!" yelled Amu as she backed away from here "Stop biting my ear!"

"Aw Amu, you know I was only kidding." He told her.

"Ah, I don't care what you were doing, but get away from me!" she told him.

"But you know you want me around Amu, so why should I listen to you?" he asked her with a smirk.

"Because." Replied Amu.

"Because what?" asked Ikuto.

"Just because!" stated Amu.

"But seriously though…" Ikuto started in a soft tone "Won't you bother giving me a fighting chance? Unless…you like someone else?"

"N-no! I don't!" protested Amu as she shook her head and replied "But even if I do give you a chance or anything like that…what about Mai?"

"Have you seen the way I've been treating her at all? Come on Amu, it's enough to say I don't lover her let alone like her isn't it?" stated Ikuto.

"I….I know…I'm sorry." Amu looked at him and smiled "Okay, I guess we can give it a shot…" and then she suddenly added "But no doing perverted things!"

"Aw, but that just takes away all the fun!" said Ikuto.

"No!" protested Amu.

"Come on Amu-koi don't be mean." He told her.

"D-don't call me that!" she told him, but the next thing she knew, Ikuto was already hugging her from behind "Gyah! Ikuto!"

"But why not? You didn't mind the kiss didn't you?" he pointed out to her knowingly along with a smirk.

"Stop bringing that up!" she stated then Amu sighed, there was no way he was going to let her go. "Are you going to let go of me or not?"

"Nope." He simply replied.

"Thought so…" Amu said with a sigh. It took her a while but she spoke soon, in a soft tone "I love you too…"

Ikuto simply smiled at her reaction, he guessed that being stubborn occupies most of her personality, but that's what makes her so interesting to him. He rested his head in hear her hair and Amu stayed silent. He didn't mind if she only tried saying it to herself, at least now, he knew she felt the same way. He wouldn't force her to say anything for now, he'll wait, until the time she'll be willing to say it out loud.

Their silence was broken when someone suddenly came in the room… "Ikuto, I wanted to ask you if…" it was Utau, she was about to say something but she stopped.

"Oops." She stated when she saw Amu and Ikuto. Her expression suddenly turned into a smirk. "I'm sorry. I didn't know I was disturbing something, terribly sorry."

"Utau…" muttered Ikuto as he slowly let go of Amu. "What are you doing here?" he asked his sister.

"I was just wondering of you had any ideas for the upcoming ball. You see, mother and father wanted me to ask you about it, but seeing as I rudely interrupted something, I'll be going now. This can wait." Utau told him, her sly smile still in place.

"You know what? We'll talk about it outside." Suggested Ikuto. He knew that his sister had more to say.

"Sure thing, do you mind Amu?" asked Utau as she looked at Amu.

Amu, who was blushing furiously, just shook her head. She didn't even bother making eye contact with Utau. "Thanks, I'll get him back here in a sec." said Utau with a smile.

"Outside. Now." Stated Ikuto.

"Oh gladly." Replied Utau as she started to walk out the door.

Ikuto sighed, and when Utau was at the door he turned to face Amu. "Look, I really didn't…expect her to come in like that…sorry…"

"N-no it's alright." Stated Amu "Y-you better go talk to her. It seemed like she really needed to ask you something…"

"I'll be back okay?" he promised her and he gave her a kiss on the forehead, which caused her to blush even more, before walking out the door to talk to Utau…

Ikuto closed the door behind him and then he turned to find Utau there smiling at him. He looked at her for a moment at then she spoke "I told you so." Stated Utau in a knowing tone.

Ikuto rolled his eyes and spoke "Yeah. Yeah I get it already, can you not rub it in my face?"

"I won't, I already knew this would happen, so no worries. I'm shocked it took you this long, but hey, it's better late than never." Stated Utau with a shrug.

"Hm, you're the one to talk. What's been up with you and that Souma kid?" asked Ikuto.

"Don't turn things around on me, we're talking about you here." Replied Utau, she really didn't want to talk about her and Kukai around Ikuto.

"Alright then, what do you want to know?" he asked her.

"When did it happen?" asked Utau with a sly smile. "Have you been keeping this from me for long?"

"No, I only told her a few minutes ago when she came to see me in my room. She told me she'd stay." Sated Ikuto, the news was still something that made him happy.

"That's nice. At least she's staying here." Smiled Utau "So, anything else happen before I showed up? You were hugging her and this ought to be the first time she wasn't screaming her head off for you to let her go."

"Hm, I told her how I felt, she didn't exactly tell me she loved me yet, but she said it didn't bother her when I kissed her. Besides, she was willing to give a shot and said she did like me so…" before Ikuto was about to finish Utau suddenly spoke in shock.

"You kissed her? Are you serious?" she asked.

"Does I look like I'm kidding?" asked Ikuto.

"No wonder…who would've thought….but how…" Utau was weighing the things in her head, trying to see which fits, but she's not getting anything yet…

"It just happened." Said Ikuto with a shrug. "Not like I even knew she was going to see me, so I didn't plan anything."

"Hm, so she caught you off guard?" asked Utau.

"Kind of, but it wasn't that hard to turn the whole thing around on her, this is Amu we're talking about here." Stated Ikuto.

"Good point." Agreed Utau with a slight laugh.

"So, any other questions?" asked Ikuto.

"You want to spend time with Amu that bad?" teased Utau.

"Just answer my question and ask if you have any Utau." Stated Ikuto with a sigh, but deep down he did ant to spend more time with Amu, he just didn't want to admit it.

"Alright. No, that's all of it." Stated Utau and then something caught her attention and asked "Last one though, before I forget."

"What it is?" asked Ikuto confused.

"How are you going to tell mother and father? Or in your case, haw are you going to keep things from them now?" asked Utau.

"Hm, my guess is they won't even notice. They'd be too busy setting me up with some other princess to care." Stated Ikuto.

"You do know you can at least try to tell them don't you?" suggested Utau, there was a small part of her, no matter how small, that thought her parents might just understand for once.

"Yeah, and maybe I can tell them that when they finally realize that the Yamabukis are lying and Amu Hinamori is alive." Stated Ikuto.

"Good point." Sighed Utau and then she added "What about Mai?"

"She has her own agenda doesn't she? Honesty, I have no idea how I'm going to take all this, but it's all worth it." Stated Ikuto.

Utau smiled "That's good enough for me to hear then. Well you better get back in there, I have to go soon." She told him.

"Go? Go where?" asked Ikuto confused. "Didn't you just go somewhere the other day?"

"That was with some prince again. I'm free for the day, I might as well spend it wisely." Stated Utau. "I'm headed to town actually."

"Off to see Kukai?" asked Ikuto knowingly.

Utau suddenly blushed "Kind of…" she muttered.

"Well then, good luck with that." Stated Ikuto with a slight laugh. "Don't forget to tell mother and father before you head off."

"I will, don't worry about me. You should worry about yourself." Said Utau "Well I'll see you later Ikuto. Have fun here okay?" she then started to walk away. She smiled and waved for one last time before totally disappearing.

Ikuto walked back inside the room and saw Au there looking out through his bedroom window. "Amu? Something wrong?" he asked.

Amu turned around and saw Ikuto there with a confused look on his face. She shook her head and spoke "Nothing, I just thought of looking at the view outside. It looks nice."

"Hn, glad you like it." Stated Ikuto.

"So, how's Utau?" asked Amu as she turned o face Ikuto completely.

"She's going to town again today, she's heading there to see your friend Kukai." Stated Ikuto with a smirk "They're getting close aren't they?"

"Amu looked at him shocked and asked "You mean…Utau and Kukai….really?"

"My Amu, you really are dense." He eased her with a light chuckle.

"Am not!" Protested Amu wit a pout "I just didn't see it coming that's all."

"Sure you didn't." stated Ikuto. Se soon looked at her and asked "So princess, anything you want to do today?"

"Well I don't really…wait…did you just call me princess?" asked Amu shocked and wide-eyed.

"Is there something wrong with that?" asked Ikuto "You sure seem like one to me."

"I'm not, so don't call me that." Stated Amu, she was embarrassed about it, but there was no way she was going to tell him that.

"You're just embarrassed about this aren't you?" guessed Ikuto, an of course, he was right as always.

"I'm not comfortable with it okay?" she told him turning around to avoid his gaze.

Ikuto sighed and he gave in, he chuckled and hugged the flustered Amu from behind, then he spoke "Alright then I'll stop if you want me to. But do tell, what do you want to do today?"

Amu thought for a moment, she didn't bother much now, the fact that Ikuto was hugging her again, she liked it because it made her feel safe and happy to be around him. She tilted her head and looked up. She met wit Ikuto's sapphire eyes and she soon spoke.

"Ikuto…" she started.

"Hm?" he asked her confused "Something wrong?"

"No, but can you do something for me?" she asked.

"Anything." He replied.

"It's nothing hard really, I'm sure you of all people could pull it off." Amu stated.

"And that would be…what exactly?" asked Ikuto "Just say the word, what is it that you want me to do and I'll think about it."

"Can you, play for me?" asked Amu.

"Play for you?" Ikuto asked a bit confused "Play what?"

"Your violin." She stated "You see, whenever I hear you play, it doesn't take long before you notice I'm there and you suddenly stop."

"Oh that…." Ikuto thought back and he realized that he's only played his violin with Amu around about twice. When they had their encounter and she fainted, and just about a few moments ago when she came to visit him inside his room.

"Will you?" asked Amu.

Ikuto smiled at her and replied "Of course I would." He then let go of her and he too out his violin from it's case and he started to play.

It was a new song, one that Amu's never heard of before. She looked over at Ikuto, his eyes were closed and were focused on his playing. This was a new song, it was her song. Ikuto wrote it for her and as she sat there and listened to him play, she's never been so happy in her life…

Meanwhile with Utau

Utau arrived in town on her own. She wore a coat over herself so no one else would recognize her. As she got out of the carriage she spoke "Musashi, thank you for this. I hope you weren't busy."

Musashi was her coachman for the day and he spoke "Not at all, it was my pleasure your highness. Her highness rarely has days off. I know this means much to you."

"Thank you." Smiled Utau "Can you come pick me up again later this afternoon. I've already written down the address."

"Are you sure you don't need me to wait for you?" asked Musashi.

"No, that would be asking for too much from you." Stated Utau as she shook her head. "I'll be taking long anyway, so it's fine."

"Alright then. I shall see you again soon." With that, Musashi turned the carriage around to the other direction and he headed off. Utau sighed and she started walking towards her destination.

It didn't take long for her to reach the restaurant owned by the Soumas. In fact, it only took her a couple of minutes to get there. She's already memorized the route, so it wasn't that hard to find. As she walked through the doors of the restaurant, she saw that it was packed with so many people.

Utau saw that Daichi was serving some of the tables, she looked around, but Kukai was nowhere to be found. She sighed and soon she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around and saw Kukai there standing behind her with her usual sheepish smile.

"Hey, I thought it was you." He told her.

"Kukai, I was looking for you." Stated Utau.

"Were you?" asked Kukai a bit shocked "Sorry about missing in action, I just had to check on something from the shop that's all." He looked over at Daichi who was doing a pretty good job.

"You are so mean for leaving him here." Said Utau with a slight laugh referring to Daichi.

"He seems to be doing a pretty good job on his own, so I wasn't worried." Stated Kukai.

"Still, you could have given your brother a helping hand with these many customers." Said Utau as she looked at the packed restaurant and Daichi in the middle of it all.

"True. It could be that I'm just lazy though." Said Kukai with a laugh.

Utau playfully hit him and spoke "Some brother you are."

Kukai laughed and then he asked her "So, why wee you looking for me again? Something important?"

"Well, I needed to ask you something, but I'd like t if we talked in private." Stated Utau as she looked at him seriously now.

"Oh. Sure thing, wait here for a second okay. I'll be right back." Kukai excused himself and then Utau saw him whispering something to his brother before coming back to meet her again.

Kukai flashed her a smile before asking "So? I'm ready to go, come on."

"Come where?" asked Utau confused.

"I'll take you somewhere we can talk without anyone disturbing us." Said Kukai "Just need to walk a few blocks from here."

"You're taking us to Nagihiko's house aren't you Kukai?" asked Utau knowingly.

"Yup, Yaya should be there with Ami and Temari-oneesan. She wouldn't mind us staying there for a while to talk." Stated Kukai "I'm sure she'd like the company."

"Alright, if you're sure that it's fine." Replied Utau. There was no other place to go anyway so, she'll take what she can get.

"Okay then, I'm ready when you are." He stated.

"Let's go." Replied Utau with a nod. It's a good thing she gave Musashi two addresses.

Utau and Kukai didn't take long to reach the Fujisaki household. Kukai led them there and he was the one who rang the bell when they got to the front door. Temari answered and happily welcomed them inside.

"So, Oneesan, is Yaya here?" asked Kukai.

"Yes, she's been quite a big help. Ami's enjoying having her around all the time." Said Temari with a smile.

"That's good. As long as she's not alone then it's a good thing." Stated Kukai.

Temari led them inside and Yaya quickly went to hug Kukai and Utau then Ami followed. "Kukai and Utau-chan, you're here again." Exclaimed Yaya in delight.

"Ah, we came for a visit and we figured we could take here if that's okay." Stated Kukai, he was a bit embarrassed.

"You know you're both very welcome here anytime." Stated Temari.

"I'd like to thank you so much for your kindness." Said Utau.

"Oh it's my pleasure." Replied Temari "In fact, if you need to talk in private, you can use the spare room down at the right corner."

Temari pointed them to the direction of the room before she left and Kukai was alone with Utau at last. They both sat on chairs and faced each other. They were silent for a moment because the other didn't really know what to say. Kukai didn't want it to get too awkward, so he broke the silence instead.

"Ne Utau, so how's it going?" he asked. He needed to start something.

"I've been doing well, I hope you've all been well too." Smiled Utau.

"Sure we have, Hinamori is still safe and that's all we needed to hear." Replied Kukai and then he suddenly asked "She is still safe…right?"

"Of course she is. To tell you the truth she wanted to leave the palace. That's what she told Ikuto, but now, it looks like she's staying." Smiled Utau as she remembered what she saw when she entered Ikuto's room.

"Really? What made her change her mind?" asked Kukai curiously. "Did you tell her anything?"

"Not me. Ikuto did though." Stated Utau, she didn't really know that Tsukasa had anything to do with Amu staying.

"What did he do?" Kukai asked again.

"To be honest I don't know what he did." Started Utau.

"But? Something happened?" guessed Kukai.

"You can say that. I entered Ikuto's room earlier before I came here and he had her arms around her. They were silent, but it was obvious something was going on between them." Explained Utau.

"Woah, time out. Are you telling me that they're like…together now? Really together?" asked Kukai shocked.

"I guess you could call it that. I doubt he'd tell anyone though. Tadase and Yoru might find out or maybe even Tsukasa-san but that's about it." Said Utau.

"When did this happen?" asked Kukai.

"He told me it happened just earlier. Early in the morning, Amu came into his room and told him she didn't mind staying anymore." Explained Utau "That sure made him happy enough. He confessed to her after that."

"And she wasn't stubborn with him or anything?" asked Kukai in shock.

"Ikuto didn't say much. I think she was, knowing her, but she seemed okay with him being so close to her now." Said Utau "I'm happy for them. I kind of wonder when I'd find someone like that." Smiled Utau sadly.

"You will." Stated Kukai as he looked away.

"Thanks." Replied Utau and then he looked at him and asked "Kukai, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Kukai's expression lit back up and he spoke "Ask away."

"What about you then? Did you ever feel that way yet?" asked Utau.

"Feel what exactly?" asked Kukai confused.

"You know, like there's this special someone you want to be with. It must be great feeling something like that. That's why I really think that Ikuto and Amu are really lucky to have each other now." Said Utau with a smile.

"Hm, yeah. I agree, it must be great to have the one you care about the most feel the same way about you. I wonder how Tsukiyomi got through to confess?" wondered Kukai.

What he said got Utau's head to shoot up. "Why? Is there someone special you're thinking about?" she hoped he'd say no, but she stayed silent and waited for his answer.

"Well, to be honest with you…there is this one girl…" stared Kukai.

Utau suddenly felt hurt, she knew she had feelings for Kukai and that's what she actually wanted to talk about with him, but she shouldn't have gotten her hopes up. She knew it'd hurt, but just like Amu, she couldn't help but ask.

"So, what's holding you back from telling her that?" asked Utau "I'm sure she'd be happy to hear it."

"I'd love to tell her you know? I mean, even Daichi's told me to get a move on, but who am I kidding? Compared to anyone else she can choose from, why would she pick me?" asked Kukai with a sigh.

"Why wouldn't she?" asked Utau confused. She couldn't imagine anyone saying no to such a great guy.

"I don't know, she's kind of out of my league. It's like she's so near and I can tell her already, but there's just this part of me that's kind of worried on how she'd react." Said Kukai.

"Why would you worry? I'm pretty sure she feels the same way." Stated Utau "I would…." "She though.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just worried, or the fact that I feel that she might not like me back." Stated Kukai.

"If I were you, I'd go and tell her before it's too late." Advised Utau as she put out her strong personality again.

"Really?" asked Kukai "You really think that would work?" he asked.

"Sure, I wouldn't want to let her slip by me now would I?" asked Utau. Deep down she had a thought "I can't believe I'm telling him all this when it's hurting me…"

"Hm, I guess that would be another thing I should think about. Rima and Nagi told me to do the same thing." Said Kukai.

"Oh…then that's great. I'm happy for you Kukai." Utau's voice was cracking but she tried her best to smile.

Kukai looked at her expression carefully and then he smiled inwardly. He suddenly added something else. "You know, the biggest problem with this girl, is that she's rich."

"Rich? What does that have to do with anything?" asked Utau confused.

"Everything. To tell you the truth, she's an important part of society. I don't know if I can compete with all those other guys who're asking for her hand." Said Kukai, he was smiling a bit now.

"Well then if she's got so many guys at her feet then hasn't she found anyone that she likes yet?" asked Utau.

"Hm that's the thing. She said they were all stuck-up, selfish and arrogant jerks. If I remember correctly, she told me they weren't worth her time." Stated Kukai, by this time, he was already grinning at her.

"…" Utau stayed silent, she wasn't as dense as Amu, something suddenly flashed into her head. Kukai had once asked herabout the princes that she's met…and that was her exact answer. It sunk in and then she looked over at the grinning Kukai.

"So, do you get it yet?" he asked her.

"Kukai…" she stated silently.

Kukai suddenly smiled warmly and he came closer to her. "Man, took you long enough." He joked. And he earned a death glare in return.

Kukai soon smiled warmly and touched her face. "No one else Utau. No one has ever made me feel this way but you."

"Kukai….I…." Utau was about to say something, but Kukai was able to cut her off.

"It's fine really. I know I'm not rich, I said it didn't I? I don't even know if I can step up. But I guess I couldn't keep it from you forever either." Said Kukai with a laugh. "But I need you to know, that I do love you…really."

"Kukai…I…" Utau suddenly smiled and replied "Thank you, thank you so much…for loving me." She suddenly gave her a big hug.

Kukai smiled and gladly returned the hug and then he soon spoke "I hate to break it to you though. This is going to be tough for me now."

"Why is that?" asked Utau, she didn't break away from the hug.

"You do know that this isn't legal right? I'm not in that kind of state wherein I can fall for you." Said Kukai "Plus, you haven't given me an answer yet."

"Isn't my answer a bit too obvious." Stated Utau.

"Well you can't really blame a guy for wanting to hear you say it can you?" asked Kukai with a light chuckle.

"…" Utau didn't reply for a while and then she spoke "Well, if it makes you feel any better Kukai, I was the one who thought you wouldn't like me back…"

"Why's that? Who wouldn't like you?" asked Kukai.

"Remember that…all those men I've met never liked me for me. They only wanted my hand for selfish reasons and for their own causes." Stated Utau. "That's why I never bothered spending time with them."

"And you thought I was like that?" asked Kukai.

"No, of course not. You were quite the opposite of it all." Smiled Utau "You gave me a chance to show you the real me."

"Who wouldn't? The first time I met you, you were as stubborn as Hinamori." Laughed Kukai.

"Not funny." Stated Utau "Anyway, I thought that guys were all the same at one point, princes basically. But you and the others proved me wrong. And that's when I wanted to get to know you better."

"Well, I never really thought I'd feel this way towards you either. I'm not good with this confession stuff…." Kukai muttered and Utau laughed slightly.

"Doesn't matter, you've already impressed me enough." Said Utau with a smile.

"Glad to hear it." Said Kukai with a chuckle.

"Please don't think of distancing yourself from me." Stated Utau.

"Hm?" asked Kukai.

"I know you think I'm out of your league because of what I am, but please try not to distance yourself from me." Said Utau.

"You know, I tried…to keep myself away from you…not that it lasted long anyway." Said Kukai with a sigh.

"I'm glad, that I…met you and everyone else." Said Utau.

"Us too, guess they were right saying you never know when something can happen." Stated Kukai.

The two of them stayed silent for a while and then soon, it was time for Utau to leave. Temari had come inside the room and told them that a carriage was waiting outside. The two of them left the room. Utau had said her goodbyes to both Ami and to Yaya. They were sad that she was leaving, but Utau promised to be back. As she went outside, she faced Kukai once more.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now." Said Utau with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks for talking and hearing me out Utau." Stated Kukai with a smile in return.

"I'm glad I did." Smiled Utau warmly. She was headed for the carriage, when Kukai called her again.

"Hey Utau." He called.

"Hm?" Utau turned around, but when she did, she felt someone kiss her. She felt someone's lips on her own. She knew who it was so she kissed back. It was a short kiss, but it was worth it.

When they pulled away, Utau was blushing like mad. Kukai spoke "You caught me off guard the last time, so now it's my turn."

"Creep." Mumbled Utau, but she was still blushing.

"Anyway, you better get going. I had a great time. And Utau…I love you." He said it again.

Utau's heart began to beat faster and she replied "I do too. No matter what others say. You're still you to me, and social status doesn't matter to me."

"Thanks. That means a lot to me." He told her. Then he joked "Let's just hope your brother doesn't kill me if he finds out about this."

"I doubt it." Replied Utau with a laugh. "Anyway, I'll be leaving now. I'll see you again soon okay?"

"Sure, you're welcome anytime." Said Kukai.

Utau soon had to go, and she boarded the carriage. She smiled and waved one last time, before the carriage suddenly moved away from the Fujisaki household. Utau smiled against her seat as she waited for them to arrive at the palace again. She then heard Musashi speak.

"Hime-san, that boy is very lucky. You've chosen him." Stated Musashi with a smile.

"No Musashi, it's the other way around. I'm the one who's lucky to have him care about me that much." Said Utau.

"Then he must be something special then." Stated Musashi with a smile.

"Yeah..yeah he is." And with that, Utau waited until they arrived. She couldn't wait to tell Ikuto about her day.

She was right, just like Ikuto no matter who they might be. Rich or not, love isn't blind. It can see the mistakes and the things that person lacks, but it takes it in wholeheartedly. Love doesn't choose weather rich or poor. No matter what that someone lacks, if it's really love, you see it, love sees it all, you take it in, and you love that person for what you see in him or her, bad or good. Love isn't really blind, for when you find true love, you see that person's mistakes and you still continue to love. Mistakes, strengths and weaknesses, you can see it all, and you love it.

So for Utau, even if Kukai isn't rich, he might not be perfect but because she loves him, she sees all the things he lacks and has, she takes it all in….and she loves him with everything she's got. So no matter what anyone else says about him…it doesn't matter. As long as she loves him…it doesn't matter.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

70.1K 3.9K 102
Since Hinamori Amu's parents divorced she lived alone in her mansion, besides the last year where she lived with her dad in New York. In this one ye...
1.1K 37 9
A crossover between My Hero Academia and Barbie Princess Charm school👑 ⚜---------------------------⚜ Izuku Togata is a Cafe worker in the run-down...
233K 10.3K 20
•College AU• •No Quirks• Izuku, Eijirou, and Katsuki were partnered up for a project at the beginning of their senior year. It ended up becoming a ti...
10.3K 397 11
It's been 6 years since Tsukyomi Ikuto left on his search for his farther. After finding nothing he returns to Japan, Yoru by his side. Not seeing h...