Assassin (A Star Wars Fan-Fic...

De madness124

RANKED #1 IN ANAKIN 9/11/18 RANKED #1 IN KENOBI 3/18/19 (Cover made by @la-la-lara ) Denali Bleway was a youn... Mais

Assassin (A Star Wars Fan-Fiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
Author's Note
Credits

Chapter Two

20K 721 260
De madness124

Chapter Two

"Denali! Wake up!" I heard someone shout. I groaned in pain and rolled over on my side. I felt my blankets in my fist, the foreign bantha fur soft in my grasp. I was home, I was back at the base. Gerg or Danik must've carried me in when we were finished with our bounty.

I could tell someone was trying to shine a light in my closed-eyes. Probably one of the dumber Rancor Slayers like Tint or Heff. The two wookiees weren't exactly the brightest stars in the sky, but their hearts were in the right place. They meant well, even if they weren't very smart. Even though they were kind of dull, they meant alot to the Rancor Slayers. They were great mechanics, fighters, and chefs.

I felt like someone had hit me up-side the head with a frying pan. My skull felt like it was about to explode, the pressure was so unbarable. I wanted to scream, tears filled my un-opened eyes. I tried to speak, but only a strangled shriek came out. I began to thrash around violently, the pain had become too much.

"Denali!" I heard Danik shout my name and two hands grab my shoulders.

"Zef, go get the speeders ready and contact the hospital in the capitol! Tell them that it's a life-or-death situation and that we need help ASAP!" I heard Zendy shout as I felt two arms carry me out of my bed bridal-style. I wrapped my arms around who-ever's neck and hugged them tightly, we were running towards the garage. I could feel the tempature drop the closer we got to where our speeders were stored. A cold palm pressed against my forehead, then quickly pulled away.

"Zendy, she has a really high fever!" I heard Danik shout in panic. I suddenly realized that Danik couldn't have been the one carrying me. So it must've been....

"Hang in there, Ali. You're going to be alright." Gerg said to me silently. I opened my eyes and suddenly felt sick, so I closed them again. I really didn't want to throw-up all over Gerg, and I'm sure he didn't want to get vomitted on either. Especially since he was helping me by carrying me all the way through the base and into the garage.

After a brief stop, Gerg set me down in the back of the speeder, letting me lay my head on his shoulder like he had the night before.

"Step on it, Danik!" Zendy shouted and the speeder suddenly lurched forward. Within seconds, wind was smashing past my face as we rode into the city. I could feel the food inside my stomach churning, moving around in sharp motions. I felt it come up my throat, but held it down as the speeder hovered over the ground.

"We're almost there, Denali. Just a few more minutes." Zendy told me quickly. I couldn't keep it down, my lunch from yesterday was coming up. I used what little strength I had and lifted my head away from Gerg. I put my mouth over the end of the speeder and hurled.

"Woah! Dude, she just vomitted all over the ground!" I heard someone shout, but it didn't sound like Gerg or Danik. I growled in anger.

"Just be thankful I didn't throw-up on you." I murmured, a ticked sting in my words as I spoke. I felt Gerg rub my back, trying to comfort me. He pulled my hair back into a pony-tail when I threw-up again, making sure I didn't get hurl on myself. I pulled my head back into the speeder when I was finished and rubbed my temples with my fingertips. Gerg let go of my hair and I gave him a thankful half-smile.

"We're here!" Zendy shouted and leaped out of the vehicle, landing on her feet and running to help Gerg carry me into the hospital.

The next part felt like it was just a blur.

At one point I can remember a bunch of un-familiar faces looking down at me as I was placed on a gurney. They were all wearing white scrubs, so I had assumed they were doctors. What else would they be? Someone suddenly jabbed a needle in my arm, causing me to scream out in pain and thrash around violently.

"DON'T HURT HER!" I heard Danik shout. I opened my eyes and saw that the doctors were holding my brother back, an angry look in his eyes as he glared at the nurse who had put the needle in my wrist. Zendy and Gerg were by my side, concerned looks on their faces as the doctors began to roll my gurney down the hall.

"No! Denali! Wait! That's my little sister!" Danik shouted to the doctors as he struggled to get free from the nurses' grasps. I weakly watched him, my vision becoming cloudy, and reached my hand towards him. Danik saw me and began to thrash even more, determination layering his actions.

"Danik...." I said as loud as I could, but it felt like my throat was on fire. Tears leaked out of my eyes and I gasped in shock as a mask was put over my mouth, forcing a strange smelling gas into my lungs. Within seconds, I was knocked out and everything went completely black.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Zendara, Gerg, and Danik sat in the waiting room. Tint, Zeffan, and Heff were there as well. They had been waiting for their friend for over six hours and were getting even more worried as the minutes rolled by. Danik stood, pacing back and forth, running a hand through his short blonde hair as the fear for his little sister's life continued to grow within himself. Gerg was sitting in a chair beside Zendy, the worried look never leaving his eyes as he stared at the floor. Zendy was twittling her thumbs, she always did that when she was nervous.

Just as Danik thought he was about to explode, a nurse walked into the room. All of the Rancor Slayers jumped, hoping that the Rodian nurse brought good news. Zendara was the first to speak, since it was tradition for the leader to speak on behalf of the group at a time like this.

"How is she?" Zendara said, her voice cracking with worry as she spoke. The Rodian nurse gave her a small smile and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"She will be alright." the nurse said to them.

"May we see her?" Danik asked. The nurse's eyes seem to widen at the request. She looked behind her, as if someone was watching her every move. She then looked back at them, uncertainty in her wide, dark eyes. She shook her head.

"You, come with me." she said to Danik. But as he stepped foreward....

"I should see her first." Zendy said, stepping infront of him. He glared at her.

"No way, Zendy. She's my little sister, I should get to see her first-"

"You swore an oath when you jouned the Rancor Slayers. If I need to remind you about the group's laws, I sure as heck will." she whispered, a spot of anger in her voice as she glared back at Danik. "Do I need to remind you that when you swore that oath, you put all family values aside and promised to obey the orders given to you?"

"But-"

"No 'but's, Danik. I'm the leader, I'm seeing her first and that's final." Zendara stated, then marched after the nurse down the hall. Danik stood there, his fists clenched at his sides. Tint roared quietly and put his big furry paw on Danik's shoulder supportively, trying to calm the poor boy down.

"Don't take it the wrong way, Danik. Zendy's been acting like this for a while." Gerg said as the group sat back down, waiting anxiously for their leader to return.

Zendara followed the nurse down the hall, her boots clicking on the cod tile floor. Her hands were cold and clammy with nervous sweat. She was happy that she was the first to see Denali, but frightened at the same time. What if the little girl she knew was being tortured with medical devices? Zendara shook at the thought, trying to get it out of her mind.

"I must warn you, what you're about to see is very....strange." the Rodian nurse said as they approached a door. Zendara nodded, understanding the risk, and they walked in. Zendy looked around the room, her hand over her mouth in shock, as she saw Denali. The little twelve-year-old was fine. She was sleeping in her bed, she looked peaceful.

But the room wasn't.

Objects floated through the air, slowly bumping around the room. Zendara quickly ducked just as a syringe zoomed over her head. Containers of bandages slammed against the ceiling and spilled out, falling down, and nearly hitting the ground before floating around like the other equipment in the air. The nurse put her hand on Zendy's shouler, leading her out of the room.

"Your friend is Force-sensitive. We have contacted the Jedi Council on Corosaunt. One of the Jedi is on their way as we speak to come pick her up." the nurse informed her.

Those were the worst words Zendara had ever heard in all over her life.

* * * * * * *

That was chapter two! Thanks again for reading and don't forget to comment and vote! I love hearing what you guys have to say about my series and votes are dearly appreciated! :D

~Madness

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.4K 299 59
Long before the Clone Wars began was where the age of the Vahla began. Born in the Outer Rim in the peaceful years of the Old Republic, future Jedi K...
14.3K 640 46
Lesia Mirri never wanted to be a Jedi. The rules of the Code didn't sit well with her restless spirit. Lesia resisted their teachings and attempted t...
4.8K 170 13
"You are my sun, my moon and all my stars." Fíadh Namir. [FEE-ah] [nah-MEER] A Jedi Knight who pledged her life to the Jedi Order and the Galactic Re...
8.7K 238 28
"my father believed we were the force bound soulmates." "i believe we are." 🌌 jedi master, apolla jinn is sent on a mission with anakin skywalker, h...